Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 76 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 75 Guests :: 2 Bots

Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

SS 15 Softcore Tournament Round 1: Irene Inger Vs. Lady Lakota

3 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

SS 15 Softcore Tournament Round 1: Irene Inger Vs. Lady Lakota - Page 6 Empty Re: SS 15 Softcore Tournament Round 1: Irene Inger Vs. Lady Lakota

Post by Gwyndolin Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:36 am

Moments passed, but no sharp pains assailed Irene's crotch. It looked like Janet was going to stay clean, which made Irene feel more than a bit lousy. Her self-reflection would have to wait, however, because Janet wasn't going down without a fight. She thrashed and struggled, and Irene had so much of her tiny weight focused on the top of Janet's body, that she couldn't stop the Lakota from throwing the rest of her body around. She was too busy holding Janet's wrists down, squeezing with her thighs to smother Janet into a match-ending slumber.

“Mnh...quit wiggling,” Irene grumbled, tightening her grip on Janet's wrists and struggling to stay on top of her. A bead of sweat rolled down the tip of her nose, the heat of their interior settings starting to get to her, but she would keep this woman's nose and mouth pressed against her muff until she passed out. If Janet didn't buck her off first, that is...

Character Profiles:

Caroline Brookes - Friction exclusive, meant for lighter matches

Faheema Salih - Friction exclusive, meant for rougher matches

Ashley Anderson - Tension exclusive, meant for tougher opponents

Irene Inger - Retired, awaiting a potential character rework
Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

SS 15 Softcore Tournament Round 1: Irene Inger Vs. Lady Lakota - Page 6 Empty Re: SS 15 Softcore Tournament Round 1: Irene Inger Vs. Lady Lakota

Post by Daaharu Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:07 am

Maybe, Janet thought, she could throw Irene off just by struggling as hard as she could. The girl was smaller than her, not quite kawaii size, but still not nearly as large as many of the opponents the Wisconsonite had faced in her time with AFW. She rolled left, then rolled right, doing what she could to force upward with her arms and get Irene off. The girl was obviously having trouble, but, like a bull rider on top of a bucking bull, it seemed that with every buck she found some way to keep herself balanced.

"Mmmmrgh..." Janet groaned into Irene's crotch. She was starting to run low on oxygen. Her lungs were beginning to ache, and she became just the slightest bit dizzy. Those symptoms were only going to get worse the longer she let Irene sit on her. In another minute, maybe two at best, she would pass out, and the nasty little girl would have herself a victory.

Would Janet let that happen? No. She had a plan of action now.

With all of Irene's weight on her upper body, Janet could still move both legs just fine. Lifting them up off of the canvas, she would swing them both up toward her head. Clearly, they would not reach that far, but they would reach Irene's body, and, with any luck, Janet could get a leg on either side of her foe and drag the girl down onto the canvas to break the pin!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:39 am

Irene was so close. She could feel Janet beginning to overheat underneath her. Fantasies were already permeating her mind about what she would have Janet do to worship her when the match was over. Letting herself get distracted was a serious mistake, though, because she barely noticed Janet's legs coming up until those muscular thighs were wrapped tightly around her.

“Wha...!” Irene yelped in shock as Janet started pushing her down, onto her back. It took only seconds for Janet to free her head from its soft, snug prison, and Irene was trapped on the ground, with Janet's strong legs still binding her, leaving the Lakota with time to make her next move.

“N-no, get off!” Irene cried as she struggled in vain.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:58 am

Janet just tried to get her legs up and around Irene. She needed her feet to hook around something, whether it was her arms or her breasts or just the front of her body. She couldn't quite reach Irene's head, as high up as the girl was sitting, but, as it turned out, she didn't have to. When Janet got her thighs around Irene, she dragged the smaller wrestler down, relishing this relatively rare opportunity to throw around her larger size and superior strength.

Janet pulled Irene down to the canvas, and, as soon as she had pinned her opponent there with both legs hooking over her arms, Janet heard the girl starting to demand to be let go. Janet scoffed and sat up, quickly moving to put her weight on top of Irene and make it very difficult indeed for the smaller, darker-haired fighter to keep moving her body around. Irene had tried to end the match right there, but now, Janet was on top, using her greater weight to pin Irene down. Irene might just be tired enough for Janet to go for the win right here.

"Get off? Yeah, right, sweetie. Let's see..." She would try to dive forward, laying on top of Irene and now using her hands to pin the girl's arms, and her knees to push down on Irene's thighs. "How should I smother you?"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:13 am

Momentum in this match had swung in Janet's favor, and this time Irene was too tired to turn it back around. Her lack of physical conditioning had caught up with her, as it so often did, and Janet successfully pinned her down. Irene still struggled, but it was no use. With her knees pressed into Irene's thighs, and her arms gripping Irene's own, Lady Lakota finally had her upstart competitor trapped.

“Rrgh,” Irene growled, unwilling to be tame even in such a hopeless position. When Janet started asking questions about how to finish the match, however, Irene's pointless wriggling would finally die down. She looked up to meet the gaze of her beautiful captor, her face red with embarrassment...and arousal. It took a few moments for the trapped girl to find her voice...

“Q-quit teasing me. Just...do whatever you want,” Irene said. She wouldn't admit it, to herself and certainly not to Janet, but she was really excited for what was going to happen next. It wasn't the victory that Irene had wanted, but getting smothered and then having to worship the Lakota goddess was one hell of a consolation prize, no matter what smother she chose.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:20 am

This had been a relatively quick but very exhausting match, and Janet's body was a little slippery with sweat as she slid on top of Irene and pinned her down, hands pushing on arms and legs coiling around legs. Even then, as Janet managed to pin her opponent down, the smaller girl's struggles were wild, and twice Janet nearly fell off of her bucking opponent, with only a last-minute shift of her weight saving her from being toppled down onto the canvas.

But then, a funny thing happened. Irene, who had been struggling so mightily even when Janet had her pinned down relatively securely, began to...quiet down. She calmed down, the rise and fall of her chest as she breathed most of the movement that the Lakota felt from her foe. And then, instead of something defiant, Irene seemed to accept her loss. And on her face, Janet read not only embarrassment, but also some excitement for what was about to come.

"You know, maybe I'll be nice and give you my favorite sort of smother, then," the brunette would suggest. She would then sit up, scooting forward to try to capture Irene's arms with her knees now. And, shortly after that, Janet would scoot forward just a little further, and try to press her crotch right into the girl's face for a frontal facesit!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:47 am

Irene could feel a knot growing in her stomach as she and Janet spoke with each other. Here was a woman that Irene admired and respected, and not just for her gorgeous body. To Irene, getting to fight her had been a joy, and although she didn't quite regret her cheating ways, raking Janet's eyes had been uncalled for. She could definitely appreciate the karmic defeat she was about to receive; trapped under the Lakota warrior, about to be punished for her transgressions.

Lady Lakota slid forward, dragging her rear end along the length of Irene's body. She knew what to expect, but her eyes still went wide as Janet prepared herself. Knees pinning her upper arms to the mat, Janet's tribal skirt brushed against Irene's head as Janet pressed her crotch and ass into the coed's face. Irene was humiliated, excited, and aroused, and with her mouth firmly pressed into Janet's bottom, she had only her muffled yelling to express those feelings.

“Mmmhh!” Irene yelled, her protests vibrating against Janet's undercarriage. She started thrashing with every muscle that she could move, jostling Janet around on top of her as she tried to free herself from the sweaty prison her face was trapped in. Her legs kicked, and her hands came up to grip Janet's thighs, feeling the firm muscles that sat within those smooth legs of hers. She was too weak to escape, but smothers were no fun when women weren't forced to work for them, and Irene was going to put Janet through one final test to keep her down as she tried to steal a breath.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon May 15, 2017 11:44 pm

Since Irene seemed to have calmed down and was not about to try to cheat her way out of this defeat, Janet figured she could be nice. Part of her really didn't want to, after the girl had first seemed excited just to be facing off with Janet, and then proceeded to pull dirty tricks like raking her eyes and generally trying to harm Janet in ways that could become very serious if she messed them up by even a quarter of an inch. But Janet had always been a magnanimous sort. She didn't like being mean if she could help it, and if an opponent showed a little remorse, whether they admitted to it or not, she could give them a second chance.

Janet gave Irene her favorite smother: a facesit, this one a frontal one with her crotch pressed right up tight against Irene's nose and mouth. Her skirt bunched up against Irene's face as she slid onto it, and Janet would fix that, lifting the skirt and then draping it over Irene's head, completely hiding it from the cameras and the crowd, leaving Irene completely alone with Janet's crotch.

Irene, though her arms were pinned, was able to move the lower halves of them enough to grab at Janet's thighs and try to push herself free enough to take a breath. Janet's skirt would help restrict her airflow even if she could free her lower face, but Janet did not intend to even let her get that far. The Lakota girl would lift up her hips slightly, almost allowing Irene a breath, before bringing herself down hard on the girl's face, almost trying to punch Irene with her groin!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Tue May 16, 2017 4:28 am

Irene felt a shadow fall on her head as Janet draped her skirt over it, obscuring the world in darkness save for a few slivers of light that shone through the gaps. It was a simple act, but it had an interesting effect on Irene, giving the smother an intimate feel even though there was nothing intimate about their setting. It earned Janet a brief respite from Irene's struggles as a sultry moan vibrated against her thighs, quite out of place amongst the muffled yelling and gasping. What she would have given to just lie here, enjoying the sensation of Janet's smooth bottom pressing down on her face, the sense of helplessness that came from being trapped so easily...

Alas, Irene's pride wouldn't allow her to give in, and her lungs were burning regardless. Irene started thrashing again, with less and less strength each second as the smother drained her strength. She almost gained an opportunity to breathe when the Lakota raised her bottom, but before Irene could open her mouth, the woman's hips slammed into her delicate features.

“Mhhn!” Irene screamed as the impact rocked her senses, adding to the delirium she was already suffering from. Desperate, Irene brought one of her legs up and tried to knee Janet in the back, only to find that she was too far up Irene's body for the coed's little legs to reach! Feeling her body go numb as she slipped away, Irene's last act was to shake her head back and forth, rubbing her lips and nose against Janet's body. It was no use; Janet's smother was perfect, and the strong woman had her number. Irene's grip on her opponent's thighs relaxed, and her legs hit the canvas. She was done.

Last edited by Gwyndolin on Fri May 19, 2017 6:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri May 19, 2017 4:12 am

As that skirt was draped over Irene's face, it almost seemed as if an eery calm fell over the small, newer girl, and Janet would gladly take the chance to catch her breath, though she knew she could not let down her guard. She was winning right now. She had all but won this fight in its entirety. Irene seemed to be done with her dirty tricks. She had pulled what she could, tried her hardest, and still come up short. There were despicable tricks she could pull, but if she wanted to avoid a beatdown at the hands of a girl she claimed to hold in high regard, she would either find a fair way to escape...

...or, preferably, just lay still.

Irene had started squirming again by the time Janet shoved her hips down hard on her foe's face, rocking her and seeming to make her struggles less coherent, if no less violent. But those random, wild spasms were not enough to knock Janet off. She stayed atop her foe, keeping herself firmly in place, her confidence rising with each second that passed as Irene slowed down, and her flailing lessened. Finally, as her grip relaxed and she was all but still, Janet would let shoulders fall, a little more relaxed, though still vigilant.

A little jolt went up her spine when she felt that nose and mouth rubbing against her crotch. It wasn't anything she wasn't used to, but it was almost affectionate, and surprising from this opponent.

"Are you done? Huh?" Janet would ask, figuring that any response would mean there was more smothering to do. In the absence of any, in the absence of consciousness in Irene, then it was time for her penalty...

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next