Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 103 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 100 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, Underdog21, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

SS 15 Softcore Tournament Round 1: Irene Inger Vs. Lady Lakota

3 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

SS 15 Softcore Tournament Round 1: Irene Inger Vs. Lady Lakota - Page 3 Empty Re: SS 15 Softcore Tournament Round 1: Irene Inger Vs. Lady Lakota

Post by Gwyndolin Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:43 am

Irene's assumption that Janet would try to slowly rise to her feet wound up working against her. She wasn't ready for the sudden, disorienting spin as Janet collapsed the both of them onto their sides. Her attempted counter wasn't too flashy, but the audience still cheered for her, happy to see the girl getting back into the fight.

After everything was done, the dizzy Irene was resting not on her back, but slightly on her side. She was curled up next to Janet as if the two were in bed together, and half of her limbs – her left arm and leg – had been wedged underneath Janet's body, leaving her at a severe disadvantage. While Janet wasn't quite in control yet, she definitely had the means to get there before Irene could find her bearings and free her trapped limbs. Being somewhat aware of this, Irene groaned uneasily as the world spun around her.

Character Profiles:

Caroline Brookes - Friction exclusive, meant for lighter matches

Faheema Salih - Friction exclusive, meant for rougher matches

Ashley Anderson - Tension exclusive, meant for tougher opponents

Irene Inger - Retired, awaiting a potential character rework
Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

SS 15 Softcore Tournament Round 1: Irene Inger Vs. Lady Lakota - Page 3 Empty Re: SS 15 Softcore Tournament Round 1: Irene Inger Vs. Lady Lakota

Post by Daaharu Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:21 am

Janet hadn't been able to get up onto her feet and make her reversal a dramatic, exciting one, but she had done what she needed to do. Irene was on top of her, smothering her, and now she no longer was. Irene had managed to not be spun all the way down onto her back, but was on her side, and the impact against the canvas seemed to have stunned her slightly. It was an opening that Lady Lakota was more than happy to take.

"Ugh...you're heavier than you look, you know that, sweetie?" Janet would say, as she would pull her face further away from Irene's body and try to rise up a little, while still keeping her weight on Irene's left limbs to keep them pinned to the ring. Janet took a couple of deep, very refreshing breaths of lukewarm air that got her feeling a lot less lightheaded.

"Now, I think it's my turn!" Janet would say, as, now acting from a position of power, she would try to shove Irene over onto her back and get on top of the girl, planning to go for a breast smother with her ample chest if she was able to establish a position on top while Irene was a little disoriented.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:55 am

Without any way to leverage her limbs free, Irene was dead in the water as Janet rolled on top of her and brought her chest forward. Irene would wriggle underneath her now dominant opponent, testing the waters, but Janet held her down with frighteningly little trouble. Irene's willowy size didn't help anything, and the fact that Janet had the nerve to say she was heavier than she looked, of all things, annoyed her for some reason.

“I'm heavy?! You're bigger than me, you...hng!” Irene groaned into Janet's chest as it fell on top of her face, silencing her and eliciting a pop from the excited crowd. Not being able to breathe was enough to make most people panic, including Irene, who didn't have much experience with this match type. Lady Lakota's breasts weren't large beyond reason, but they were big and rounded enough to keep Irene's face trapped in the valley of her cleavage, and Irene had to squirm her way free before she passed out. Her hands weren't restrained yet, so Irene thrusted her arms up, looking for something to grab onto to free herself. Her hands found Janet's panty line, and Irene was feeling naughty. She decided to tug Janet's panties upward, hoping to make her crotch burn with a harsh wedgie! It wasn't impressive strategy, but it was quick and hopefully painful enough to at least distract Janet from her smothering. Plus, it was oh so enjoyable for the crowd.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:30 am

Janet was able to complete the turn, rolling on top of Irene and pinning her down on the canvas. The other girl was feisty, that was for sure, but Janet was heavier and more experienced, and now, she was on top. Things looked very good for the Lakota moving forward from here.

Irene seemed to take offense at Janet's teasing comment about how she was heavier than she looked. As Irene protested, Janet would snicker, and would just press herself down with more force on top of Irene, wanting to completely pin the other girl. She slid her chest up and let it hover above Irene's face for a second, letting the girl say what she had to say, before dropping her ample breasts over Irene's face and letting them mold around her. "Heh heh...enjoy yourself in there!" Janet would tease.

She didn't think Irene could find a way out, but the spindly girl had a damn good start when she reached into Janet's skirt, found Janet's bottoms, and yanked hard up on them, giving Janet a sudden, unexpected wedgie. "Gyaah!" she exclaimed, as she would lose her concentration for a moment. Janet had not intended to let that move throw her off, but she was having trouble balancing as she would reach back with one hand to try to swat Irene's hands away.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:38 pm

Hearing Janet yelp as the fabric of her panties cut into her crotch was music to Irene's ears. When the Lakota warrior's hand moved to stop the attack, Irene's hands would already be on the move, heading toward a new target. While her concentration was interrupted, Irene placed a hand on Janet's midsection, while the other crept up to her head. Most of her body would work in tandem, aiming to get her legs and one of her hands underneath Janet to start pushing her up and to the side, to roll her off. However, the hand that found Janet's face would do something very dirty: feeling around for her eyes, Irene sank her claws into Janet's soft features, aiming to torture her with some dubious eye-gouging. Poor Janet wasn't going to like that...and she definitely wouldn't like it when Irene's dirty tactics earned her escape!

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:19 am

Janet was on top now, and she had thought that that would have given her an advantage for at least a minute or two. She was larger, with more curves, and was the more experienced wrestler of the two of them. She had been confident that getting Irene's face stuffed between her two ample breasts would slow the smaller girl down a bit, blunt her obviously prolific confidence, and generally allow the Lakota former champion to set the tone and the pace of the match. That, it was now obvious, was not going to be the case. Janet yelped in shock as she was wedgied, and quickly brought her hands down to try to deal with that.

As soon as her hands had reached her hips, where Irene's hands had been just a second before, it was already too late to stop Irene. The girl's hands were moving quickly, and she was barely even recognizing that Janet's breasts were pressing down around her face right now. Irene wrapped her limbs around Lady Lakota's body, heaving up and hard to the side to try to throw Janet off of her. Janet had to admit, she was impressed with Irene's strength—she was significantly stronger than Janet had expected her to be, and she almost was able to throw Janet off. But the Lakota girl would throw her weight downwards, squashing Irene. She was not going to budge!

Or she hadn't planned to, before Irene's fingers found her eyes and started trying to gouge them out. Janet was barely able to get her eyelids shut in time, before her opponent's fingers poked right into them. Even with her eyes closed, it still hurt. "Kaaaggh!" Janet exclaimed, crying out in pain, her concentration broken. Her opponent shoved her again, and Janet would roll away, putting some space between herself and Irene.

She rolled up onto her knees and opened her eyes. They were watering after the violent prodding. Janet blinked a few times, glad that she had avoided being prodded on her open eye. But they still hurt like hell. "You've got to be kidding me..." she growled, as she would try to rise up onto her feet. "I really didn't peg you for one of those kinds of fighters."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:40 am

Irene was a determined girl, and after a poor showing in her early career, she was desperate to prove herself as a real threat in this match. Her furor overshadowed her distress and allowed her to ignore the burning lack of oxygen in her lungs long enough to create a little breathing space. More importantly, it dulled any sense of honor the girl had, giving her an impulse to hold nothing back and fight with utter disrespect, even against a girl as sweet as Lady Lakota was. The ironic fact was that Irene liked this girl, and was managing to have fun in the process of fighting her, but that wouldn't stop her from being cheeky with the cheap shots.

Inhaling fiercely, Irene rolled onto her stomach as soon as she was freed from the embrace of Janet's bosom. Her vision was a little spotty itself, and she became dizzy as the effects of oxygen deprivation started making themselves apparent. She focused on recovering her sense of concentration while Janet berated her for her actions. Figuring it warranted a response, Irene turned toward her and gave a confident smirk.

“Sorry, ma'am, but I don't hold back much in my fights,” Irene said, before moving in to stop Janet from getting up. “I'm really not a bad girl outside the ring, but inside it...” Irene arced her leg back and then swung it forward, aiming a harsh kick at Janet's chest. She struck with the top of her foot rather than the toes, meaning that the kick wouldn't hurt much, but would knock Janet back with some real force! Maybe she could flatten Janet completely, setting her up for a submission or smother hold.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:18 am

Janet's smother had had some effect on Irene, but it honestly didn't seem like Irene had taken too much damage from that hold. The smaller girl obviously was intent on winning, and she had an almost single-minded drive to fight and to win at any cost. She was willing to gouge out Janet's eyes if she had to, and she did not seem remorseful about it at all. The girl did not seem like that bad of a person—but Janet was still rather frustrated by Irene's decision to use those sorts of tactics.

And she did not very much appreciate Irene's attempt at defending those sorts of tactics. "That sort of move is suspect at best in a standard match, but in a softcore match...? I'm surprised it's not an automatic disqualification." The Lakota wrestler would start to rise onto her feet, still a little annoyed at her opponent, even if the girl was not the usual nasty sort who would use a move like that. If it wasn't a disqualification, well, Janet just had to make sure Irene did not have a chance to use it again, and did not have a chance to prosper from it.

Irene did not want to let Janet get back up onto her feet. From a laying position, Irene swung her leg at Janet, smashing it into the Lakota woman's chest. Janet's breasts compressed and shook as she was thrown backwards by the kick. "Unngh!" Janet groaned, as she went tumbling backwards, rolling until she hit the ropes, sitting on her butt and leaning back against the ropes with her back. "Gaaah..."

She was a little shaken up right now, but she was not about to let Irene take this fight. Janet would stay in that position, recovering, but alert enough to watch for Irene's move and prepare to counter it.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:39 am

“Oh please,” Irene scoffed, brushing off her opponent's criticism, “we're fighting a battle to suffocate each other into unconsciousness, so what's a little eye poke on top of that?”

Irene felt the shock ripple through her foot as it made contact with Janet's bust, eliciting a thud as the Lakota warrior was thrown back toward the edge of the ring. Landing the hit gave Irene a burst of optimism, and between that and her lingering light-headedness from the previous smother, her next move was wild and uncoordinated. She ran toward Janet, grabbing the top ropes with both hands as she jumped into the air, intent on coming down butt first on top of her foe in what would look and feel like a variation on the Bronco Buster! The thought of staying planted on Janet, with her rear and legs holding her in a vulnerable position against the ropes, was very tempting for the young girl. Alas, it would only take a well-timed dodge to ensure that Irene's keister only met the hard canvas.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:57 am

"I don't need to explain it to you," Janet would reply. "You know what the problem with it is, and so do I. There's no need for us to play this sort of game when we both know what's what." The Lakota knew that this girl was smart, and so she knew that Irene knew that there was a problem with using those sorts of tactics anywhere, and especially in what was supposed to be a softcore match.

Janet was seated up against the ropes right now, still down on the canvas as she waited to see what Irene would do. The girl was tricky, and when Janet tried to go on the offensive and lay a beatdown on Irene, the girl was slippery as a snake. She dodged away, or she countered Janet's attacks and turned them around. Janet felt that she had been losing this match so far, and the former champion was none too happy about that. Her opinion of Irene had soured a little bit when the less-experienced wrestler had tried to gouge her eyes, and she was now planning on really taking care of her foe.

Irene seemed to be excited by Janet's roll over to the ropes, and leapt up to go on the attack. She rushed forward and threw herself at Janet, obviously planning to come down on top of the Lakota. Janet saw her opening, and she took it. She tucked and rolled underneath the incoming Irene, and let the girl land on her ass on the canvas. Janet would then push herself up onto her feet, trying to move quickly enough to send a kick into Irene's back to try to tame her a little and put her on the defensive.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next