Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 85 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, ScyldScefing

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

SS 15 Softcore Tournament Round 1: Irene Inger Vs. Lady Lakota

3 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

SS 15 Softcore Tournament Round 1: Irene Inger Vs. Lady Lakota - Page 2 Empty Re: SS 15 Softcore Tournament Round 1: Irene Inger Vs. Lady Lakota

Post by Gwyndolin Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:07 am

Even though Janet's sparta kick took Irene by surprise and made her look foolish, the truth was that Irene was a pretty fast thinker. Without dirty fighting, it was possibly the only advantage she had in the average wrestling match, so when Lady Lakota lunged, Irene was ready with a quick counter.

Tucking her legs in, Irene angled them up so that Janet's attempt to straddle the diminutive girl would see her stomach or crotch colliding with the balls of Irene's feet. Her little legs were the only thing coming between her and an early match introduction to Janet's ass, so the scientific sexpot pushed up with all her might to push Janet away, maybe even knocking her back against the ropes, where she'd been before.

Last edited by Gwyndolin on Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Character Profiles:

Caroline Brookes - Friction exclusive, meant for lighter matches

Faheema Salih - Friction exclusive, meant for rougher matches

Ashley Anderson - Tension exclusive, meant for tougher opponents

Irene Inger - Retired, awaiting a potential character rework
Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

SS 15 Softcore Tournament Round 1: Irene Inger Vs. Lady Lakota - Page 2 Empty Re: SS 15 Softcore Tournament Round 1: Irene Inger Vs. Lady Lakota

Post by Daaharu Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:47 am

As Janet tried to dive on top of Irene, the smaller girl managed to get her legs tucked into her stomach and her feet stuck up into the air, and the result was that the Native American wrestler's stomach would collide with the soles of her opponent's feet. Janet's eyes widened and she let out a yelp as the air was taken out of her by that blow. "Oomphf!" Janet would breathe out, as her attempt at pinning Irene and smothering her right out of the gate was foiled. She would try to use her weight and gravity to keep herself on top of her foe, but she was far from balanced atop her opponent. When Irene pushed, Janet would fall backwards, flipping up and then falling down on her butt, her back to the ropes.

Janet groaned and pawed at her butt with one hand. "Gaahh..." she would let out, as she would take a couple of deep breaths and get her wits about her once more. She couldn't help but be impressed by Irene so far, but she was not about to let the girl take control of the match, not for a second. "It'll take a lot more than that, sweetie..." she would say, as she would try to lift herself back up onto her feet, holding onto the ropes with one hand.

Last edited by Daaharu on Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:09 am; edited 1 time in total

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:33 am

Irene grinned at her quarry as the girl started lifting herself up. With Janet's smother attempts averted for the moment, Irene was ready to start softening her gorgeous foe up for one of her own. She waited for the Lakota warrior to rise, watching closely for the moment Janet's neck would be roughly at arm level for her. Then she charged, extending an arm and swinging it toward Janet to catch her neck with a strong, if not brutal lariat.

For someone who had just been talking about stripping, teasing, and other tactics that many wrestlers considered nothing more than crowd pleasers, Irene's latest move was shockingly straight-laced. Indeed, one wouldn't think that someone as small as Irene could even sell a power move like that. Irene was weak compared to most other wrestlers in the AFW, but she was also stronger than she looked, and she liked to use this fact against people. Was Janet dumb and overconfident enough to eat the attack, and if not, how was she going to deal with it? The answer to this question would speak volumes about the kind of fighter that Lady Lakota was, and Irene could put that information to use.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:10 am

Irene had been impressing Janet in spite of her relatively thin body and modest stature. She had avoided the early attempt at a smother and a forced submission from the Lakota wrestler, and now, Janet would have to take a minute to examine her opponent, to find a weakness and then to exploit it. Irene was a very interesting girl indeed.

Janet had only been up on her feet for a couple of seconds when Irene started to come after her. Janet was shocked when the slight girl, who just minutes earlier had been planning on stripping Janet and teasing her in that way, lashed out with her arm, aiming for Janet's neck. It was a risky move, one that could actually seriously hurt Janet if it went wrong. Irene must have quite a lot of confidence to go for a move like this. Thankfully, Janet was able to react just in time.

"Huggh!" Janet would grunt, as she would put her hands up and dodge to the side, pushing her hands against Irene's arm to deflect it away from her neck. She was, unfortunately, unable to make any counterattack right then herself. But, as Irene moved past her, Janet would try to run after her, trying to throw herself into Irene to tackle her football-style from behind!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:18 am

Truth be told, Irene hadn't been thinking about the possible safety risks when she'd chosen to throw a lariat at Janet's face. Generally speaking, she was careless and apathetic; the fact that she had signed on to the AFW without any prior training showed that she had little regard for her own safety, much less Janet's. Years of grating, unfulfilling college work had dulled her impulse control, so the odds were that Irene would get even more unruly as the match went on. Ah well, it couldn't really be helped. Irene wanted that win, and if Janet had a problem with the way she wound up behaving in this match, maybe she could spank Irene for being naughty. Watching the other matches of Lady Lakota had told Irene that she loved to give out a good spanking anyway.

As Irene's forearm curved toward Janet's head, however, it became clear that her sudden swerve in attack strategy would not work. Janet ducked away from the attack fluidly and pushed Irene's arm to swivel her around, leaving the momentum of her charge to be deflected by the ropes. When Irene bounced off of them and shot off in the other direction, she assumed that Janet would try to do what most wrestlers would in this position: wait for Irene to bounce back again, and set her up to run straight into a clothesline or something. Because of that, she made the mistake of trying to slow herself down, which made it easier for Janet to storm after her. With a thud, she slammed into Irene's back and knocked her off her feet as the crowed cheered for the satisfyingly simplistic takedown.

“Ough!”
Irene grunted as she fell flat on her face with Janet on top, her body warming Irene's back with arms wrapped around her midsection in a tight hug. Too dazed to try bucking Janet off, Irene supported herself on one elbow and threw the other one backward, trying to knock Jessica on the noggin.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:33 am

Irene was certainly being very aggressive, and that was surprising to Janet. The Lakota wrestler did not expect this sort of aggressiveness from this kind of opponent. The young, relatively slight nerdy types usually took a while to warm up and go on the offensive, if indeed they ever got going at all. Usually, they were more...jobber-ish in their early ring appearances. This sort of match was not the sort of match Janet would have expected Irene to excel at. And the match was still young, to be sure.

But Janet had a feeling that she was going to have her hands full with this smaller but very feisty foe!

Janet managed to deflect Irene's attempted strike, but she did little more than turn the girl slightly to the side to allow her to keep on running. Irene didn't seem to want to keep running towards the ropes—she would start to slow herself down, countering her momentum as she planted her feet on the canvas. That made it much easier for Janet to catch her from behind with a hard, football-style tackle that the Green Bay Packers of Janet's home state would be proud of.

Janet laid down on top of Irene now, and would try to get a good hold on her. She went for Irene's neck, trying to wrap an arm around it, to choke the girl slightly, but mostly just to keep her under control so that Janet could maneuver her into position for some smothering. Unfortunately, Irene's elbow came swinging back unexpectedly, and it smacked Janet right in the nose.

"Kyaagh!" Janet cried out, as she lost her grip on Irene and rolled to the side. She rubbed at her nose and looked at her hand. No blood. Well, at least she had that going for her. Now she needed to get back on top. Getting onto her hands and knees, Janet lunged for her opponent, trying to regain the upper hand.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:16 am

While Janet checked her nose for blood, Irene took the opportunity to roll onto her back and gradually pull herself into a sitting position. Since Janet had taken an elbow to the face and Irene hadn't, the spunky scientist hoped she might have a little time to regain her senses before she counterattacked.

Nope! It turned out Janet was quite feisty herself, and turned on Irene to jump right back on her before she could move any further! Irene was in a bad spot here, bad enough that she didn't even bother trying to move out of the way. Instead, she leaned back as Janet impacted her and shoved her back onto the mat, the two facing each other this time. As she came in, Irene tried to surprise her with a trap: her legs would snap around Janet's midsection, while her arms would attempt to capture Janet's head. From there, Irene planned to squeeze the girl, constricting her abdomen and drawing her head into Irene's cleavage for a breast smother!

Sadly, Irene's makeshift strategy had a lot of problems. Lady Lakota's arms were free, meaning she had lots of options for fighting her way out of it. Irene's breasts weren't under-developed, but they were scaled down from Janet's by about 25%, making them too small to cover her face very well. Irene would have to make up for the deficiency with her arms, hugging Janet's head tightly to squish it firmly against the warmth of her chest for as long as she could hold out. Hopefully, it would be at least enough to leave this relative amazon with a shortness of breath, and being able to lock in the match's first smother would give her a morale boost as well.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:48 am

Janet had managed to get on top of Irene, but as soon as she did, the slight, nerdy girl managed to throw an elbow right back into Janet's face that dazed the Native American fighter and knocked her away. Janet was frustrated by that turn of events, though she supposed that it would have been quite a bit of work trying to turn Irene over onto her back so that she could be properly smothered. Maybe Janet would get a better opportunity to get on top of her opponent now.

She checked herself for blood and found nothing. The elbow had stung, but it had not broken her nose or split her lip. Having assured herself of that, Janet leapt forward, and managed to tackle Irene again, this time with the two of them face to face. Irene thudded down onto her back on the canvas, and Janet was getting ready to try to take advantage of this position.

But Irene managed to grab onto Janet's head first, and wrapped her legs around Janet's midsection to boot! The Lakota gasped as her face was pulled into her opponent's shallow cleavage. She let out a grumble as she was pressed up against the small orbs of her foe, and immediately started working on her escape. She was disappointed that she had allowed Irene to score the first smother of the match, but she was intent on making sure that it did not last for very long.

"Grrrmm!" Janet would groan, as she would try to put her hands on either side of Irene. She would then work to get her legs properly oriented, to get the soles of her feet down on the canvas. If she could, Janet would then begin to try to push herself up. She found herself huffing and puffing as she did so—Irene's hold was making it difficult to breathe. But Janet would continue to try to lift herself up, hoping that she could force Irene to let her go and drop before too long...before her own strength ran out as she struggled to lift both of them up!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:23 am

Irene found Janet's escape attempt very interesting. Most girls in this position would've tried to escape it by punching at her sides until she let them go, but Janet was trying to lift herself up with Irene still attached! Impressed by the choice, Irene chuckled and stroked Janet's head with one of her hands, but soon she realized in shock that both women were starting to rise off the mat.

Irene would not budge, even as her entire body left the ground, but she knew that if Janet managed to get back on her feet, merely falling forward would allow her to smash Irene into the canvas, escaping the hold and leaving Irene vulnerable in the process. Knowing this, Irene's legs and arms tensed up nervously, as the girl struggled to drain Janet's strength as fast as she could. Out in the stands, the crowd's cheering reached a crescendo. Lady Lakota's supporters were a large majority of the crowd, and all of them wanted to lend their support to the warrior, to see her pull off a feat of strength by forcing her attacker off of her in the most spectacular way possible!

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:13 am

Against a larger opponent, Janet might have chosen a different course of action as she tried to escape from the first smother hold of the match. But with Irene here, Janet thought that she could do better than simply wailing on her foe until she was forced to get off and even the playing field again. Janet wanted to reverse this completely, to get on top of her foe and gain the advantage herself. Bridging her body upwards was the first step.

She knew she had a couple of options for the second step, but she also knew that her strength was not so great that she could easily power through this sort of hold from a determined opponent like Irene. "Mmmrgh..." She was being smothered, after all, and she could feel her limbs wobbling, her strength fading. She had a few seconds left before she fell back down flat on her back, but she knew now that she needed to utilize them as effectively as possible. So, despite what her supporters wanted to see, getting all the way up onto her feet was out.

She didn't necessarily have to get up onto her feet to turn Irene over, though. She was bridged pretty high right now, and she knew that she could turn her opponent from this position if she timed it right. "Gg..."

She paused, trying to prepare herself, trying to make sure that when she made her move Irene wouldn't be able to just force her right back down onto her back. Janet couldn't spend too long planning, or else she would become completely winded. So, quickly, Janet would collapse one side of her body, jerking hard to her right as she would let her right shoulder and her leg fall back down to the mat. Meanwhile, she reached up and tried to wrap her left arm around Irene's body. She would shove hard to the right, hoping that the natural twisting motion would be enough to turn Irene over and put her on her back instead.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next