Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 96 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 1 Bot

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

SS 15 Softcore Tournament Round 1: Irene Inger Vs. Lady Lakota

3 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

SS 15 Softcore Tournament Round 1: Irene Inger Vs. Lady Lakota - Page 5 Empty Re: SS 15 Softcore Tournament Round 1: Irene Inger Vs. Lady Lakota

Post by Gwyndolin Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:42 am

Without a doubt, Irene was happy to be out of Janet's clutches and on her feet once again. When she saw a streak of crimson inside Janet's mouth, however, Irene winced, rubbing her own chin as though she could feel the pain Janet was feeling. Kicking her opponent's face wasn't the worst thing she'd done this match, but it was the first turn of events that made her feel real remorse. She was reminded of one of her matches in Tension, where an opponent had bloodied her mouth by accident. That opponent had regretted the excessive force, and Irene regretted it as well.

No words were spoken, but Irene hung her head with a frown on her face. She snapped herself out of it quickly, as she had a match to finish, but she was going to owe Janet some great post-match worship if the Lakota managed to smother her out. Until the match's conclusion, however, she would continue to fight earnestly.

Irene approached Janet and looked to surprise her with a quick chop across her well-proportioned chest. Possibly overeager, she would look to follow this up by grabbing one of Janet's arms and, turning her back to Janet, lean forward while tugging on the captured limb. If all went well, Janet would be pulled straight over Irene's body, before being flipped onto the mat on her back with a variant of the hiptoss maneuver. Irene was getting pretty tired, and was eager to see Janet one facesit pin away from defeat, before she found herself in a similar position.

Character Profiles:

Caroline Brookes - Friction exclusive, meant for lighter matches

Faheema Salih - Friction exclusive, meant for rougher matches

Ashley Anderson - Tension exclusive, meant for tougher opponents

Irene Inger - Retired, awaiting a potential character rework
Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

SS 15 Softcore Tournament Round 1: Irene Inger Vs. Lady Lakota - Page 5 Empty Re: SS 15 Softcore Tournament Round 1: Irene Inger Vs. Lady Lakota

Post by Daaharu Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:50 am

At least Irene looked sort of regretful about kicking Janet in the face. At long last, the girl had shown a bit of real human emotion, something that the Lakota just hadn't been so certain that her foe was capable of. Irene hung her head and frowned. It was a start. Janet still couldn't understand why this girl would want to be so brutal in a softcore match, or at all, really, if she was facing off with someone whom she had no reason to hate.

Irene, seemingly running on pure inertia, ran forward and threw a chop which connected hard with Janet's chest. The Native American wrestler winced as her breasts jiggled, bouncing up and smacking against her breast bone. Then, Irene tried to follow up with a throw, grabbing onto Janet's arm, turning, and then trying to pull the Lakota over her shoulder. Janet thought about trying to get out of the hold, but she had a different idea. She let Irene pull her over, but then, instead of landing on her back, Janet would shift her trajectory and come down on her butt. The ring still boomed. It still hurt her ass. But she was a little less vulnerable to a facesit, and now she could grab onto Irene's hair and yank down and forward, trying to send her opponent tumbling head over heels!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:25 am

For a moment, Irene felt powerful as she successfully whipped Janet's body straight over her own. Her resourceful opponent shifted her weight, however, and wound up hitting the ground in a sitting position, ready to counterattack immediately.

“Ow!” Irene snapped as the Lakota seized two handfuls of her hair. With a sharp tug, Janet pulled Irene over her shoulder, keeping a firm grip on her hair until Irene had tumbled over her and landed flat on her back. Her head seared where Janet had tugged her hair, and the choice of attack brought her fighting spirit back.

“Ergh...I'll get you back for that, Janet...” Irene groaned, but Janet's clever takedown had left the scientist too disoriented to make good on the threat. Her foe was sitting right behind her, with the woman's smooth, toned thighs visible in her peripheral vision. Recognizing how vulnerable she was, Irene tried to force herself up. The onus was on Janet to secure her position before the scientist managed to move out of her reach.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:07 am

Janet had managed to reposition herself in the perfect position to get a little payback. Irene had tossed her over her shoulder, and now Janet could drag her foe down in much the same way. She reached up and grabbed onto the dark hair that was dangling right in front of her face, and when she yanked, she yanked her opponent all the way down, throwing her opponent down onto her back. Unlike Janet, there was no counter which Irene had much of a chance of pulling off effectively. "Heh heh," Janet would chuckle, somewhat halfheartedly, before letting go of Irene's hair.

Irene was now flat in front of her, ready to be smothered and beaten in this battle. But, as Janet tried to lift her butt up and bring it down over Irene's face, the girl moved. She forced herself up into a sitting position, in which it would be very hard to smother her.

Well, Janet would just need to weaken her some more and then get her back down flat on the canvas. The Lakota, as her foe began to rise, would try to throw herself forward, hoping to wrap her arms around Irene's upper body, just below her chest. If Janet could do that, then she was going to try to squeeze Irene tightly, trying to trap her in a rear bearhug which might just start to wear the pesky girl down!

"Get me back? We'll see!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:14 am

Just as Irene rose up from her spread-eagle position, Janet's arms coiled around her, seizing her just below her bust. Janet was strong, even for her size, and Irene gritted her teeth, her breath catching in her throat as the Lakota gave her a tight squeeze.

“G-gah!” the coed gasped, struggling to rise up to her feet even as Janet clutched her from behind. Rather than breaking Janet's grip, Irene was going to push backward with all her might. If she got her way, the science girl would backpedal all the way to the nearest corner post, to bash Janet's exposed back against it. Until Lady Lakota released her, Irene was going to show her what it felt like to have the air squished out of her!

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:12 am

Janet caught Irene at the exact right moment, and she felt her opponent's body clench up in surprise as she was given a powerful squeeze. Janet was a strong girl, even with her average size and not particularly defined musculature, and against a lithe, smaller girl like Irene, she was sure that squeezing was going to be effective! Indeed, Irene was struggling to cope with the bearhug, it seemed, as it took her a long minute to get to her feet, during which time she was surely being exhausted by the constant squeezing around her belly.

Once she got up to her feet, however, Irene took action, backpedaling suddenly and throwing Janet off-balance, as the former champion did not have the use of her arms to steady herself. She was forced to stumble back behind her opponent, propelled by Irene's pushing, until she felt her back hit the turnbuckle, the canvas covering of it smacking loudly against her back as, surprised, Janet's grip on Irene would loosen! She would grit her teeth and breathe heavily to try to recover the air she needed. "H-hey!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:15 am

Irene had Janet against a wall, almost literally, but the no longer crushing bear hug still held her in place. Before the Lakota caught her breath, Irene tilted her head down and then thrust it back, aiming to catch Janet's face with a headbutt. Once her foe was dazed by the impact, Irene pushed out with her arms to break Janet's hold over her.

Lady Lakota wasn't getting out of the corner, however. Not on her terms. Instead, Irene would 'help' her do it. Specifically, by reaching to grab both her arms, before rolling backward and aiming to tug Janet with her. On the ground, she planted both boots into Janet's stomach and pushed up with them, aiming to throw Janet clear over her with a monkey flip!

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:29 am

Janet still had her arms around Irene, but the squeeze which she had had on her little foe was now significantly looser than it had been. Irene would finish the process of breaking that hold by swinging her head back and smacking the back of her head into Janet's face, causing the Lakota's nose to throb and hurt like heck. She took her arms from around Irene and brought one hand up to rub at her nose. As soon as she did, Irene spun around and grabbed onto both arms. "Hey!" Janet would growl.

Irene didn't say anything as she went to work, pulling on Janet and dragging her out of the corner. Irene fell down on her back, bringing the slightly larger fighter down on top of her, but before Janet's weight could be used to turn the tables, Irene pulled her a little further, planted two boots in the center of Janet's belly, and then shoved hard on her, flipping the Native American wrestler over and onto her back in a very well-executed monkey flip! "Ooommff!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:48 am

Irene heard Janet groan, and knew her chance to go on the offensive was at hand. She rolled onto her stomach and got onto all fours, lunging at her stunned opponent like a predator. She knew exactly what kind of smother she wanted to pursue. She straddled Janet's chest and scooted herself up until she was sitting on Janet's head, with her barely covered crotch right in Janet's face.

“You're mine now, Lakota,” Irene grinned, reaching down with both hands to grab the back of Janet's head. She pulled the woman's face up against her crotch and closed her thighs around the trapped woman's head, completing a tight schoolgirl pin that would hopefully see Janet's breathing cut off by the fabric of Irene's bikini bottoms. She completed the hold by reaching with her now free arms to pin Janet's wrists down.

Staring down at her foe, Irene waited to see how she would fight back. Her mouth was in position to possibly bite down on Irene's crotch, a dirty move that would force Irene to jump off of her. In fact, part of Irene wanted to see if Janet would take such an option. She had scolded Irene for cheating all match, so now the scientist would conduct a little experiment to see if Lady Lakota could resist cheating herself!

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:01 am

The monkey flip was enough to shake up the former champion, and it was putting her chances of moving forward in this tournament and possibly claiming an all-new title for herself in serious jeopardy. Irene had been a pesky opponent so far, going from all sweet and seemingly complimentary one moment to nastily doing everything she could to destroy Janet the next. The Native American wrestler was not a very big fan of her opponent at this point, and as soon as she got back up she was going to really take it to Irene. She was just about done with this match.

And, though Irene now had her in quite the tight, suffocating hold, with her wrists pinned down and her head being squeezed as if it were in a vice, with her face stuffed right into the girl's crotch, Janet had an opening to escape. Her opponent, whether by design or by accident, was presenting her with quite the chompable little crotch, ready and waiting to be bitten. And, as soon as she bit Irene, Janet would be able to free herself. She knew that, and, as her face grew red and she felt the heat of the hold, it was a thought that occurred to her.

But stooping to Irene's level was not in Janet's plan for this match. Janet would instead keep thinking of a way to escape, while rocking back and forth, trying to loosen the hold or free a hand or get a breath or do something to disrupt Irene! "Mmmmpppggh!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next