by Old_Man_Tai Today at 1:19 am

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Today at 1:12 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 12:57 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 11:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 240 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 238 Guests :: 1 Bot

Blue_Snakie, CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Spy Vs. Spy

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Spy Vs. Spy - Page 2 Empty Re: Spy Vs. Spy

Post by Tatyina Mon May 11, 2015 7:14 am

Nicole raised an eyebrow as Cassie spoke. "Eh?" She said and hopped up. "Well, yeaaah." She said, shrugging her shoulders and stretching a bit, shaking out her arms. "Why else would I call you?" She asked. "I mean... I don't JUST think of you as a sparring partner, eh? I'd like us to be... friends." She said, half smiling at Cassie with raised, hopeful eyebrows.

"I wasn't sure if it would be weird though. Probably not for you." Nicole said and looked down. "What do you have to be weirded out over? But, I didn't know if it would be weird... for me." She let her bare foot slide back and forth in a small semicircle in front of her. It hadn't been weird so far. At least, she thought that much.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon May 11, 2015 7:25 am

Cassie knelt on the mat and sat on her feet. "Weirded? What do you mean? About being friends? Oh my goodness, no. Why would that be weird?"

She leaned forward and put a hand on Nicole's knee, and looked her sincerely in the eye. "We're friends. We have more in common than most anyone else here. You know me in ways no one else here does." She sat back. "Why would that be weirder for me?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon May 11, 2015 7:55 am

"It wouldn't."

Nicole said simply, turning her head and blushing. Of COURSE it wouldn't be weird for Cassie. Cassie didn't have to live with constantly being in second place to anyone. She distracted herself by trying to quickly change the subject. "So... what's the girl you're fighting like?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon May 11, 2015 8:36 pm

"Oh."

Well, now it was a little weird.

"Gwendolyn Dupont Bettencourt?" Cassie said, and peered up at the ceiling in thought. "She's... Really pretty. She has this curly blonde hair and she wears beeaauutiful clothes. And she's really rich... I don't really remember her family business, but she's inheriting it. Something like that. She's..."

Cassie trailed off for a moment while she searched for the words to describe Gwendolyn without exaggerating. "...She's a major dick."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon May 11, 2015 10:40 pm

"Eheheh!"

Nicole chuckled at Cassie's description. It wasn't often that Cassie used such naughty language. At least as far as she remembered. However, her own experience with the girl seemed to make Nicole have similar thoughts. Though, she wasn't sure she'd go that far, just yet.

"Doesn't sound like she's all that, Cass." Nicole said. "If she's just some rich brat, then beating her should be no sweat, eh?" Nicole said truthfully. Though she tilted her head in thought. "Then again... she must have some skill if she got a belt, right?" Nicole honestly had no clue how Gwendolyn won a match, let alone a title after her own short time with the woman. As far as grappling went, the girl was a neophyte. Maybe she exceeded in other areas of wrestling? The places where Cassie did not? Nicole wasn't so sure, but she couldn't imagine it.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue May 12, 2015 4:11 am

"Well..." Cassie shrugged. "She cheats. She's a big fat cheater, and she always surrounds herself with the worst stupid cheaters there are. Everyone she has on her big fat payroll is a big fat jerk."

She averted her eyes and absently tugged at the end of her pink pant leg. She couldn't deny that she was frustrated about the whole thing, angry even, and she didn't think it was fair at all that she even had to fight someone like Gwen for a title. But, that's why they called it cheating. Fair had nothing to do with it.

"I just wish... I could get a fair fight. That's why I got my friends in on it, to maybe keep away the jerks."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue May 12, 2015 4:46 am

Nicole turned her head and frowned at Cassie's words. Nicole was techically on Gwendolyn's payroll as well. If Cassie found out, would she think Nicole was a jerk too? Nicole wouldn't blame her. Still, she wasn't trying to sabotage Cassie. She was even rooting for her. She was just helping Gwendolyn to make it a little fairer. For the heiress.

"Ahhhh.... Eheh, well, I guess she was the kind of girl you were talking about, eh?" Nicole said and frowned.

"Well, you're in control, Cass. Take away her toys! If she has friends, put you and her in a cage or something." Nicole shrugged. "If she keeps toys, don't give her a place to put them..." Nicole blushed at the thought.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue May 12, 2015 5:31 am

"Hmm..." Cassie bit her bottom lip in thought. She laughed nervously when she figured out what Nicole meant, but maybe she was on to something.

"Well... I thought about a cage, but I just think that would work against me. She's a lot bigger than me, so I would want to be able to get away. And there are a million different match types, and a lot of them are more like games than a fight, but..."

She thought about it again. "Well, last time is was her glove that she used to cheat, along with her goons. So maybe... no gloves? Or... Hm. Well, it's something to think about."

She got up on her knees and clapped her hands together. "Ready?" She said eagerly.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue May 12, 2015 5:46 am

"Bikini's eheh! Ooooooor?" Nicole grinned wider and slyly while she giggled.

She tried to stifle her blush and her giggle and nodded to Cassie. "Yup!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down