Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Today at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:31 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Today at 1:30 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by M.J.Caboose14 Yesterday at 10:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 182 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 181 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Dojo Girls Eat Hamburgers

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Dojo Girls Eat Hamburgers - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dojo Girls Eat Hamburgers

Post by Bluemouse Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:09 am

Taylor nodded and looked down at her feet while she scuffed them along on the sidewalk. She really didn't want to say the wrong thing. She didn't want another blow up like with the Gastins, though Nikolette was definitely no Clyde Gastin.

"Oh, I know," She flashed a grin. "If you weren't serious, I wouldn't be training with you. But... I mean, like, I've lost matches I should've won. Kelly, Chigusa, whatever. Matches are really chaotic, ya know? And you can't control everything, but there's a lot you can control, and you just want to make sure all of that is as tight as possible. I definitely think you could challenge for the title one of these days, and shit, I'd love to defend my title against you. It'd be totally awesome."

She slowed down as they approached the door to the restaurant. "Well, I guess just think about it. The offer's on the table. I think we could help you get up to the next level, and you'd make the Dojo look pretty awesome. You'd be a good influence on the girls. There's... some shitty stuff that goes with it, though, like being a target for people like Kelly, but that's nothing new for you."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

The Dojo Girls Eat Hamburgers - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dojo Girls Eat Hamburgers

Post by Tatyina Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:32 am

Nikolette thought carefully about Taylor's words. She spoke well, and the engineer was glad to get the opinion of someone who was a champion and worked hard at what she earned. Still, while Taylor said the right things and even said them in the right tone, Nikolette still wondered a bit. She didn't feel like she needed to be treated like some rookie. She had proven herself enough. They had both fought Kelly and should probably have won. The only reason Nikolette had lost, as far as she was concerned, was because of the General Manager's interference.

Taylor fought Angel twice and both times fought hard. Nikolette had been out classed by Angel in their second meeting but on the record sheet, their wins and losses against the former champ were exactly the same. Nikolette knew damn well that if she fought Angel again, things would be very, very different.

Nikolette opened the door for Taylor and slid in after her. "I ain't never been scared a no one." She said truthfully. "I can handle anythin that gal can throw at me. I'll keep it in mind. I hope even if I don't move in, I can still keep showin up but.. I'm hungry! Let's eat!"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2