by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 208 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 207 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

When Acting As a Wave

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

When Acting As a Wave - Page 2 Empty Re: When Acting As a Wave

Post by Tatyina Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:39 am

Nikolette beamed as Gwendolyn agreed that she was championship material but suddenly frowned as the heiress came to a different conclusion. "What?" She said. "Why would I do that, Gwennie?" Nikolette said, raising her eyebrow. "I don't wanna fight ya. We already had our match!" She said, trying to correct the record. "Besides, even if I did want that title, why would you ever pick me?" She asked seriously. Gwendolyn's insinuation didn't make much sense to her, really.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:37 am

"No I wouldn't, it's just...I can't believe I would even..." Gwen stopped short to to take a deep, soothing breath. She would rest her hand against her cheek as if to dually hide the faint blush in her complexion and the embarrassment from even entertaining the idea that her beloved had eyes on her title.

"My sincerest apologies, Ms. Engineer. I...just so rarely misread the situation like that...*sigh*...so unlike me. I fear I may have grown somewhat paranoid since attaining that title belt. As if I can sense the leering eyes of those who wish me ill looming just behind me, biding their time..." Gwendolyn chuckled to herself at how absurd the thought was, of her dear engineer being among one of the many who saw to alleviate her of her Entropy title.

"Perhaps my daily rigors are finally beginning to take their toll... or it could always just be that the heat has made me delusional...*giggle*..."
Gwen stated, still feeling positively shameful for her contribution to the awkward situation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:08 am

"Paranoid?" Nikolette said, raising an eyebrow.

"Whatcha got to be paranoid about?" She asked curiously. "Of any belt that ya could have, the one you got is probably the safest ta keep., seein as you get ta pick yer opponent. It ain't like ya got the GM breathin down yer neck settin up matches for ya."

It was kind of odd for Gwendolyn to say something like that and Nikolette picked up on it quickly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:24 pm

Gwendolyn sighed wistfully to relax herself as Nikolette continued to inquire into her tense state of mind, wondering if the engineer was somehow oblivious to how Gwendolyn is perceived backstage as the "Fake Entropy Champion" due to her heinous actions and the sense of suspicion of others that came along with it. Though perhaps her beloved was right...it may all just be in her head.

"It's nothing, my dear. What say we change the topic?~..." Gwen would rest her head on Nikolette's shoulders and close her eyes as the sauna worked it's magic. "Tell me more about this dojo and about your plans for the future..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:29 pm

Nikolette narrowed her eyes suspiciously at her lover but she didn't press it. Especially when Gwendolyn's silky, curled locks matted against her gently. It felt great. "Nn... well.." Nikolette started, slipping her hand down to take Gwendolyn's. "It's in Taylor's ma's house. It was where she used ta train people back when she was in her prime. There's been some champs that've passed through there an I guess they wanna keep that trend goin." Nikolette smiled.

"And, I guess that I'm going to be a part of it. In fact, Alaina is in it too. The girl you just beat." Nikolette seemed a bit upbeat. "She's a hard worker and real nice. tough girl but a bit rough around the edges. She didn't have any wrestlin experience before she joined. Pretty good learner, eh?" Nikolette smiled. "I mean, she almost got you, Gwennie." Nikolette teased. "Don't worry. I was rootin for ya. But I'm glad she did good too. Made ya have ta pull out all yer tricks!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:14 pm

"Of course I knew you were rooting for me, my dear engineer. Whenever I find myself on the brink of utter exhaustion against any competitor, I imagine you right outside the ring...Slapping the apron...Shouting words of encouragement and willing me onward~..." Gwen nuzzled ever more intently against Nikolette's sweaty shoulder, a blissful smile on her face as she clasped her engineer's hand tightly. This sauna held a special significance between the two of them, and rekindling those memories put Gwendolyn in a serene state of mind...

"Hmm, no wrestling experience? That hardly comes as a surprise. The woman lacked all signs of finesse and tact, content to simply bulldoze her way through me whenever given the opportunity. Their...may...have been a moment or two when the winner of the match was debatable, but I assure you, I had everything under complete control. The price may have been a tad steep this time around..." The heiress cozied up lovingly against her beloved until Nik could feel her glistening chest against her arm, Gwen's eyes closed as she felt the engineer's own body heat."...Mmm~...but how can one argue with results like those?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:50 am

Nikolette'as hand slipped down to Gwenodlyn's leg as she spoke. at first it just stayed there, feeling the smooth skin. However, as Gwendolyn finished, Nikolette's hand was gripping the heiress' leg, as though to keep her from standing up.

"Gwennie." She said after the girl finished. She turned her head and looked seriously at her lover. "Be honest with me. Ya didn't do anythin nefarious ta earn that victory against Alaina, did ya?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:33 am

Nikolette's shuffling motions brought Gwen's head up from resting comfortably on her dear engineer's shoulder, turning to face her with a quizzical expression. By now the humidity had dampened her golden curly locks to the point they draped behind her shoulders and over her chest.

"And...If I diiiiid?~..." Gwendolyn would coyly ask in a sing-song tone that absolutely implied guilt, smiling as she leaned forward to try and clasp her engineer's hand once again, playfully walking her fingers down Nikolette's arm until they could be hand in hand again...

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:29 am

Nikolette furrowed her brow at Gwendolyn's coy retort. "Gwennie..." She said. "I was hopin that count was slow. I dunno how you can do that.." She said. "We all like winnin, but ya got talent. Ya don't need ta cheat!"

Nikolette paused. "Or do ya?" She asked. "How many matches have ya cheated in? Or... Should I ask if there's any ya haven't?" She questioned her lover.

Last edited by Tatyina on Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:04 am

"I-I...w-well..." Gwen's sputtering retorts would hardly be able to keep up with the sudden inquiry into her nefarious actions during her matches. She sat up straight with her arms folded and recoiled slightly in confusion at Nikolette's bizarre questioning and insinuations, enough that all manner of romance in the humid atmosphere was deteriorating rapidly into apparently their first fight as a couple. Gwen's relaxed demeanor now exuded annoyed consternation with her beloveds words and her bizarre reaction to her unscrupulous in-ring practices.

"Ms. Engineer...I...We are, all of us, brought into this world bearing advantages over others. Whether through our genetics or the circumstances under which we are raised. They tip the odds of victory in our favor constantly. Those who train in this, dojo, of yours will be granted skills and secrets that their colleagues won't have the fortune of possessing. What's more, these matches, for all of the skill, for all of the herculean amount of efforts poured into them, can be a decided by a factor as simple as luck. If I have the capabilities to sway those odds in my favor, I see no reason why I shouldn't use my own advantages to do just that."
Gwen's twisted logic was stated with utmost sincerity, as if it was a cold fact of life.

"My dear, quite honestly, this, your disapproval of my actions, it...it perplexes me. When you first approached me about our "partnership", the way you so...ardently...professed your feelings about me during our match...how you chased after me backstage in your unyielding resolve to win my heart...I fail to comprehend how you could have said all those wonderful things to me and not be cognizant of how I conduct my affairs. Why...why is this all such a surprise to you, my dear?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next