by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Today at 1:22 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 106 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 105 Guests :: 1 Bot

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Lightning Crashes

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Lightning Crashes - Page 4 Empty Re: Lightning Crashes

Post by TaliZorah Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:23 am

As always before, Talia wasn't intimidated by Mamouru.  Sure, he was nine whole inches taller than her, and he ever had roughed her up good in the match they had with each other.  But he was still Mamouru.  He was still the annoying little weasel who she beat up in Hawaii, and that was the simple matter of it.  He neither deserved nor warranted respect, and so she gave none.  "Oh, you'll have me removed?" she asked while getting up and into his face.  "I'd like to see you try."

"Get out..." Aurora muttered while looking down at her baby.

"You'd love to get those gangbanger hands of yours on me again, wouldn't you?  Too bad Johnny cost you your only chance for that." Talia put her finger into Mamouru's chest.

"Get out," Aurora said louder, looking up from Megumi.

"I'm glad I got between you and Cassie because let's be honest, your perverted scrawny ass didn't deserve her.  I saved her from-"

GET THE FUCK OUT!” Aurora screamed across the room at Talia.  Maybe it was all the painkillers dulling her senses or the nasty insults Talia was dishing out for what seemed like no apparent reason.  Or more likely the Wilson gene.  Whatever the cause, the older sister had lost it as well and wasn't afraid of expressing what she wanted.  "Get OUT of my life you ungrateful self-centered little BITCH!

Alex's eyes widened even more than before when Talia had lost it.  Maybe it was the adrenaline already running through Talia's blood, but she didn't seem phased at all by the outburst.  She was, however, more than happy to honor the new mother's request.  "I would love to!" she yelled right back while shoving Mamouru back and making her way for the door.  "I'd hate to be tangled in this cluster fuck of idiocracy anyways."  As she walked out the door, she didn't once skip a step or hesitate.

Aurora fumed but seemed satisfied that Talia was gone.  She took one really deep breath and sighed with annoyance, before looking back at Megumi who was now crying.  Alex, on the other hand, had his hands in his hair.  He looked at first Mamouru and then Aurora.  "That went well."  Even with his moral compass he couldn't just let Talia walk out after outbursts from both sisters.  He'd fought with her before, and it ended with her flying to the other side of the world.  He knew Talia was crazy enough to do that again.  He quickly walked to the door and into the hallway.  "Wait-Tal-Tal!" Alex called out and ran after her.  As his voice and footsteps became more distant it was clear Talia wasn't stopping.

Last edited by TaliZorah on Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:42 am

Mamouru's fists were clenched tightly as the sisters screamed at each other. He was pissed but he wasn't going to do anything while Megumi was there. Thankfully tali and Alex left and Mamouru quickly turned to Aurora. He leaned down and picked up Megumi and cradled her tightly, cooing and trying to get her to stop crying.

"Whatever feelings existed, I don't care about them." He said sternly to Aurora. "I'll never forgive your sister, but if she wants to say things to us, then fine. We're adults, we can handle it. But to speak like that in front of our daughter when she's only minutes old. No. That is not acceptable one bit. Megumi-chan has no aunt as far as I am concerned." Mamouru said firmly.

Last edited by Tatyina on Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:05 am

Aurora handed Mamouru their daughter with a sigh and another shake of her head.  That went far worse than she expected it to.  She had hoped meeting her niece would help Talia see pass all their history.  Mamouru, at least at first, seemed willing to give it a try.  But Talia didn't even give it a chance.  She just exploded as she always stupidly did.  And even cursed at Junko, the least deserving person of such harsh words...well second least after Megumi.

And as harsh as Mamouru's were about her sister, she did not disagree with him one bit.

Alex literally had to run to catch Talia in the lobby right before she left the hospital.  "Hey.  HEY."  He grabbed Talia's arm to stop her from leaving.  "Will you at least talk to me?"

Talia yanked her arm free from his grasp, but at the very least stopped.  "WHAT?" she shouted at him in response.  Thankfully at this point in time, the lobby was virtually empty except for the receptionists.  "What do you want?  What is there even to talk about?"

"Umm, how about the fact that you just cursed out everyone in that room back there.  Your sister literally just gave birth.  She just brought a new person into this world.  It is unarguably the happiest event in a woman's life.  And you just ruined it."  Alex may had stood as tall above Talia as Mamouru did, but at least in this conversation the redhead seemed to project the attitude of someone much, much taller.

Talia looked at him for a second and then laughed at that realization.  He was right.  She did just ruin it.  "Good."

"Good?" he asked in disbelief after a second.

"Yes.  You two have ruined so much for me, it's about time I ruined something of yours," she said while poking him roughly in the chest.

"Ruined?  What are you talking about?" Alex responded baffled by what his sister had just said.

"Oh?  Surprised?  Oh ha ha ha, Big Al doesn't what the shit I'm talking about!" she rocked her head back and forth as she spoke mockingly.  "I suppose it's all just a massive coincidence that the first people, the FIRST you mess with are Taylor and Johnny," she said while counting on her index and middle finger.  "The people who I fought with, the people who I have a problem, the people who I need to resolve issues with.  Not you."

Alex ground his teeth together.  He hadn't really expected his little disguise would've fooled Talia.  It wasn't like he was masquerading as an entirely different person...like she had.  But it had expected a little measure of gratitude, not disgust, from her.  "It's not like I was trying to take them out solely to avenge you or something.  They were genuine arrogant pricks and someone needed to knock them down a peg.  But yea, sorry for trying to help you.  That really is the worst thing a brother could do for his sister.  Help her."

"I didn't need help.  You and Aurora both always just insert yourselves into my life trying to be the hero or something and you just make things worse."

"Oh right, you don't need help.  You literally get assraped on international television and you don't need help-" He was interrupted by a sudden slap from Talia.  It wasn't even a ferocious one.  Just a sudden one.  Talia's jaw had dropped and her head was shaking with a combined look of disgust and shock.  She started to back away from him and he looked up.  "Tal..."

"Stay the fuck away from me," Talia said quietly, though rather noticeably her jaw cracked and she rubbed it. The readhead then turned around and walked away.  Alex merely watched as the automatic hospital doors opened...and then closed.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4