Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 249 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 248 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Wrestle Angel Beach Vacation~

5 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Wrestle Angel Beach Vacation~ - Page 4 Empty Re: Wrestle Angel Beach Vacation~

Post by Deus001 Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:37 pm

Chuang wouldn't state it but boy was he glad to see his Sister again, and also Mikoto in tow with her. It wasn't that the Beijing warrior wasn't afraid of Suzumi, well maybe he was just a wee bit. Although the young man had at least helped rest the doubts of the Tsunami, so there was that.

Mr Lingxian perked up upon hearing that the priestess got her and her friends personal effects, which reminded Chuang that under his sun bed was both his yoyo. That he had since he was 10, as well as a black notebook. Which was his book of people, where he wrote down the names of those he had met and what he thought of them. Chuang made a mental reminder to put some new entries into that later, it was going to be required.

But things were getting better, as Mikoto had noted the sand on Chuang's face. And had quickly gotten down to where he was, and Chuang had seen the chest of the priestess. Chuang blushed but then quickly closed his eyes, thankful that Ms Kusanagi was fussing over him. The Bejing warrior knew that it was impolite to stare there, the danger of Suzumi still fresh in his mind. He smiled as the young man felt Mikoto's delicate but no doubt dangerous when they needed to be hands rub the sand away from his face.

Chuang then gave a happy sigh and said "Thank you Mikoto-san, something tells me I am going to be here for a while. And sand on the head would just be a real pain ya know?" while looking up at her head. In a way it was like an angel came down to save him, but Chuang wasn't poetic enough to use that analogy.

When the priestess asked if Suzumi had been alright with Chuang he quickly nodded, the last thing he wanted was to get put into whatever the Tsunami Sleeper was. So he then said "U-Uh no everything was fine er, yeah we just talked about wrestling and stuff." Suzumi had wanted to perhaps become a tag team with Mikoto. And Chuang didn't feel like it was his place to state something like that to her, kill the surprise? Perish the thought!

Although then things got even better! As Mikoto was extending an offer to visit her at her place, and train and perhaps even have a meal with her. A shrine and a dojo there? To Chuang that sounded like a place that was very interesting, Chuang thought of the fun times that could no doubt ensue.

Thus Chuang eagerly responded with "Why sure! That sounds great Mikoto-san! I'd be more than happy to do so, a shrine and a dojo all at once sounds like a really cool place! I could come by anytime you want if you give me a day's notice, and uh I need to know where it actually is. But yeah that sounds great! Would love to!" giving a beaming grin to the priestess. The idea of both a shrine and dojo formed a mental image of Mikoto riding a horse while dressed in robes, with a naginata clutched in her hands while riding through a cherry blossom forest at night.

Meanwhile Qi smiled to Suzumi and sat back down on her sunbed, crossing her legs and adjusting her shades. Taking her Brother to the beach turned out to have worked quite well, he needed to get out and meet new people after all. "Let me get my phone, we can exchange numbers. I've got my Brother's number on this as well." Qi said as she then took out a bag from under her chair, taking out her smartphone from it and proceeding to switch it on.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:05 am

Suzumi smiled as Chuang accepted Mikoto's offer. Deep down she knew her threat of the Tsunami Sleeper instilled a true and proper sense of fear in the man.

She turned to Qi, gladly exchanging all the contact info she could. "We could all do something fun again sometime, and we totally need to get a group picture of Chuang and the three sexiest ladies on the beach!" Suzumi said as she grabbed both other women by the hand, arranging everyone so they would fit in her phones camera view.

"Ok tight fit, Mikoto just lay right here like on top of Chuangs head and we'll lay on our bellies to the side!" Suzumi explained, helping situate Mikoto. Her breasts were literally smothering the back of Chuangs head while her face was oh-so-adorably close to his.

Suzumi held the phone out and prompted everyone to smile, grinning herself as sge thought of the two lovebirds on a date....

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:55 pm

"R-really?...A-alright, then!! I'll have everything set up with the best meal I can cook up~..." Mikoto straightened her back with an endearingly bashful expression, her reserved nature still making it difficult to maintain eye contact with Chuang despite her best efforts. Once Chuang graciously accepted her offer an overwhelming feeling of joyous relief filled her heart, her first attempt at asking out a boy a rousing success!!....even if he was trapped with nowhere to go, but Miko still believed every word Chuang said regardless.

His infectious enthusiasm over visiting her humble shrine had taken her by surprise quite frankly, now worried somewhat that it may be not what he was envisioning. Her mind raced with all the ways she could redouble her efforts to tidy up the shrine as best as humanly pissible, especially now that she was hosting guests for the first time in ages!! Without her siblings around to liven up the household it was easy to feel lonely and miss their presence, so Miko couldn't wait to finally have friends over for dinner!!

Oddly enough once she started imagining all the cleaning and manual labor that was ahead of her in maintaining the shrine, she briefly fantasized of Chuang, dressed in traditional Chinese plated armor from the Zhou dynasty, riding on a magnificent chariot and extending his hand towards her to whisk her away from it all...however before she could grasp his out reached hand in her blissfully romantic scenario, she would find herself being shoved and positioned behind Chunag for the group selfie.

"Ah!! S-suzu, hold on!!" Within seconds Miko would find herself settled right behind Chuang with her cushiony chest firmly compressed against the back of his head!! Before Miko could protest any further Suzu would snap the picture, capturing a red faced priestess glancing sheepishly to the side...

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:53 pm

Qi was thankful that Suzumi had exchanged contact details with her, it would of course make communication easier. That and who knows, perhaps the pair could prank Chuang and Mikoto down the line. She made a mental note to give Chuang the same numbers as well, once he was free later on of course. And also after some teasing to her Brother.

The fist of compassion lay on Chuang's left, flashing him a grin at the situation. Chuang meanwhile couldn't believe his luck, perhaps this was the start of something great. It had been an odd first meeting of course, but that just made it all the more interesting! Ideas of the fun times that could ensue later were in Chuang's mind, and it'd be the chance to embrace his new surroundings in Japan.

As Qi got herself ready Chuang was doing the same, till he felt Mikoto fall down atop him. He didn't really have anywhere he could go at this point, before hand he was giving a warm smile. And then well, he felt the comfortable chest of the priestess on the back of his head. Chuang's lower lip quivered ever so slightly, he was trying his best not to move his blushing head. Just be perfectly still, and then the only thing he might need to endure is the slings of Qi.

When the picture was taken Qi was grinning at the phone, not paying attention to what was just to the side of her. Chuang meanwhile had this sort of goofy, lopsided grin with his eyes glazed over like he was in lala land. He was torn between the feeling on the back of his head and trying to stay focused on the here and now, normally he was a focused and disciplined martial artist. But this was something outside of what he was used to, there was still much for him to learn about the world!

Once the picture was over Qi would stand up and say "Well that was fun! Listen you both probably got other things your wanting to do, me and my bro will be here all day pretty much. So I'll keep watch over him, and maybe see you both later yeah?"

Chuang sighed and then would give a smile, saying to Mikoto "Uh yeah, hope to see you later Mikoto-san. Something tells me I'm not moving anytime soon. But hey, at least I'll be easy to find right? So enjoy the rest of your day girls, least I got a nice view of the ocean."

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:01 am

Suzumi smiled and waved at the siblings. "Ok see ya later! It was awesome to meet you guys! Enjoy your day and we'll see you soon! Maybe real soon in the case of two of you present..."

As they left the siblings, Suzumi simply looked over at Mikoto with a sly grin. "He is sooooooo into you! He is cute too, with a rockin' body so you did real well! He really likes you, and I caught him checking you out hard. Soooooo, whaddya think?"

Suzumi kept grinning as she looked at Mikoto, waiting to her what she had to say as the two made their way to their next destination....

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:15 pm

Hearing Chuang brush off his situation with such optimism couldn't help but make Mikoto chuckle lightly and admire the young warriors unflappable spirit, looking on the bright side of life even when you were buried up your neck in sand. Were it not for a tug at her elbow by Suzu ushering them off to further explore the beach Mikoto may have lingered just to be with Chuang for a few minutes longer, thankfully her beach partner was for the first time the more level headed of the two and knew when to "leave a guy wanting", as she would probably say.

"Ah, R-right...We will, and, uh, enjoy the rest of your day...Ch-Chuang...Just, uh, keep your head up...heh..." As Mikoto anxiously walked backwards while saying her goodbyes she would accidentally step on a nearby beach goers towel and apologize profusely before smiling back at Chuang, laughing it off with one final wave so long until they were both out of sight.

"Suzu...I..." Mikoto kept her head down and mumbled quietly before raising her head to reveal her beaming smile and ecstatic expression. "I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!! Did you see that?! He's so handsome and well-mannered, and a disciplined kenpo student and even cooks for his sister!! And the way he kept looking after me, he's just...I can't believe it!!!" Mikoto was practically on cloud 9 with her heart still fluttering from her first foray into picking up boys, abruptly wrapping her arms around Suzu's side in a loving hug. "I really like him Suzu, and we wouldn't have met without you...Thank you~..."

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:16 pm

Mikoto's reaction filled Suzumi with joy. She really was the best person Suzumi knew. She deserved a nice guy who understood the madness of a career like hers. Chuang seemed like he could be that guy too.

Suzumi also realized that while they were alone, it was a great chance to propose her idea to Mikoto. "Hey Mikoto, I got a queztion for ya! Like, how awesome would it be to form a tag team with me? If you were interested I figured we could play up on our time together in Wrestle Angels and call ourselves Heaven Sent. Do you think that sounds like something you want to do?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:49 am

After wrapping up Suzu in her impromptu hug and letting her gleeful exuberance work it's way through her system, Mikoto stepped back with a curious look on her face to hear out Suzumi's proposal. This wasn't the first time Suzumi had approached Mikoto intending to reignite their brief Tag team career. Though this was first time she's heard of their potential tag name, chuckling briefly with her hand to her mouth from the surprisingly suitable moniker.

"...*giggle*...I...actually have put some thought into that as well, Suzu. And the more I thought on it...the more...well, it seemed right. We both know each other so well, both in the ring and out. So we shouldn't have any problems coordinating, and, well our skills do somewhat compensate one anothers shortcomings. It's just that..., umm, we would technically be replacing Chigusa and Megumi as the next established Wrestle Angel Tag Team. And those are pretty hefty wrestling boots to fill..."

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:44 am

Suzumi hugged Mikoto back, jumping up and down causing herself to bounce... drawing quite a few glances from the men around. "We will take that division by storm!" Suzumi said, noticing one guy staring instead of glancing. She gave her backside a light smack and shook it a bit before winking at him, continuing on her way with Mikoto towards a bar.

"Celebratory drinks for us!" Suzumi happily said as the two enetered the beach-side bar. Suzumi began looking around, finding two seats at the bar for the new team Heaven Sent to sit at. "I bet we win the titles and become the best tag champions ever!"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:04 pm

Mikoto yelped softly from Suzu's abrupt embrace, blushing brightly from having their bouncing chests ballooning against each others. Her new tag-team partner apparently not hearing a word Mikoto may have said after accepting her proposal, the priestess nervously adjusting her swimsuit to hide more of her cleavage that became exposed as she trailed behind Suzu towards the bar inside the jam packed beach shack. The umi-no-ie was teeming with energy from the tipsy patrons singing, laughing, and cooling off from the overbearing sun.

"O-one cold sake please..." Mikoto ordered her drink when the bartender approached them, wearing a bright smile from Suzu's infectious optimism as the celebratory drink was poured. In the end, Suzu saw right through her and knew the priestess would gladly team up with her despite any reservations. With Hibiki Izayoi terrorizing the league and hunting down the scattered Angels, being a tag-team meant having each others back should the need arise. And if she was ever going to add some life back to her floundering wrestling career, what's better than teaming up with your closest friend?

"Heh, let's concentrate on getting our first win before we think about challenging the champions..." Miko held her cup high to toast away to her new tag-team partner...however, before the stiff drink could touch her lips, she glanced to the bar patron sitting on her right. Her radiant, flowing blonde hair was what immediately caught her attention, the priestess wondering how in the world did she not notice her neighbors distinct hairstyle and muscular physique when she first sat down. Though there was more to it than that...the priestess was overcome with an odd sense of deja vu as she slyly peered closer to examine the sulking girls face...to reveal her as none other than Chris Morgan...

"Hmm...*sip*...*COUGH**COUGH*....Ch-Chris Morgan?!" Mikoto's mind registered this startling fact in mid-drink, coughing down her cold sake with a hand over her chest as she struggled to get air back in her lungs before turning to face the phenom with watery eyes!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next