by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 163 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 161 Guests :: 1 Bot

killcarrion, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Wrestle Angel Beach Vacation~

5 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Wrestle Angel Beach Vacation~ - Page 8 Empty Re: Wrestle Angel Beach Vacation~

Post by Underdog21 Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:11 pm

Risako's expression darkened at the mention of Chris Morgan. "Eh? Chris?" Her previous joy melted away completely. "You say you both took her on? Did she challenge you? What did she..." She had to restrain herself from unleashing a barrage of questions at her former fellow Wrestle Angels. She remembered her previous encounter with Chris, and how the American girl had vowed to crush any other Angel who got in her way...

She straightened up. "I...you say you ran into Chris earlier? What did she say? I ask, because I think it's fair to mention that I ran into Chris previously as well. She..." Her hands balled into fists. "I wish I could say she's changed. But I don't think I can. I think she's going to be just as much of a problem for us now as she was in the past."

She tilted her head a little to whip her hair back. "Neither of you two need to be scared for me, you know. I'm the Queen of Queens, remember? Besides, I've already beaten Chris once before. I can do so again. Although..." she turned and smiled at Suzumi "...if you really want to climb into the ring with me, Suzu-chan, then I'm sure I can oblige you..."

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:55 pm

Suzumi noted the change in Risako, it was very unlike the woman Suzumi was usedto dealing with. "I know Chris beat Mikoto and I sorta wanted to put Chris in her place. She... she pretty much dominated the match with me." Suzumi said, giving an honest opinion of her matchup. "I had to retire from Wrestle Angels right before it shut down, and had been acting a couple years before coming back a few months ago."

Suzumi sighed as she gave Risako the rundown. "Chris talked to me like coming back was a mistake, telling me I should play it safe and stay out of the ring. Doesn't she realize how much being in that ring means to some of us?!" Suzumi yelled before pausing to calm down.

After a moment Suzumi did perk up a bit as Risako did mention accepting the match! "Risako babe, we'll furn that ring upside down and between the rwo of us sexy ladies it'll be so hot that the ring catches on fire!" Suzumi said, giving Risako her contact information. "If no one else steps up to face you because they are scared we'll make our match happen, but I won't go easy on ya!"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:13 am

The immediate change in demeanor took Mikoto by surprise as well, widening her eye at Risako's sudden inquisition towards everything Chris Morgan related. "Yes, well, a-actually...I, ,uh,...I challenged Chris for my debut match...I just, I was just so mad at her at the time that...*sigh*...Well, it ended about as well as expected." Mikoto shyly stated while only just now appreciating the ludicrousness of her actions when she needed to explain herself to others.

"My family...they really needed the extra income from my wrestling career. Without it, we all just sort of...drifted apart. So, that's why I'm here...back in wrestling boots~..." Mikoto said with as cheerful a tone she could muster to not warrant any undo concern on Risako's part. Whatever family issues she she was dealing with were her own and she wouldn't want to worry others with them.

A small part of her wanted to try and actually defend Chris' actions in the bar, but between both of their shared animosity for the Phenom, she felt her words would fall on deaf ears and her demure nature kept her from speaking up. Her own feelings towards Chris were still mixed, at best...

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:13 am

Risako's eyes widened in surprise at Suzumi's admission. Surprise and fury. "She WHAT?" the Queen of Queens exclaimed, her face briefly reddening with fury. "After everything she did, and everything you went through, that...that...double-crossing, self serving..." Her words seemed to briefly fail her as she quivered with rage. "She has the NERVE to tell you to stay out of the ring? To try intimidating you?"

She turned to Mikoto as the shrine girl gave her own admission as well. "You too?" She straightened up firmly, forcing her clenched fist downwards. Both Suzumi and Mikoto could tell that Risako was in big sister mode at that moment. "That is it. If Chris thinks she can pick on my fellow Angels like this, then she is going down. I am going to find her in the ring, defeat her, and make her regret coming back here!"

At that moment, Risako seemed to realize she was venting in front of Suzumi and Mikoto, and blushed. "Ehhh...sorry, you guys, I just got kind of...caught up in the moment." She knelt down in front of Mikoto. "Ehh, you really needed the income that badly? I'm sorry to hear that, Miko-chan. I really wish there was something I could do to help you out."

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:45 pm

The burning aura of teeming indignation felt from Risako practically lit the air on fire. Miko and Suzu's individual stories may have varied wildly but maintained the key element of Chris Morgan being the main source of anguish in both of their lives. Risako's declaration to avenge the both of them gave Miko the mental image of a mother hawk flying to the defense of her young ones, as if she were ready to dole out righteous fury on the Phenom right then and there.

"Ah, Nonono it's perfectly fine, Risako-san!!"
Miko blushed wildly at the sudden direct attention towards her plight, waving a hand in front of her to try any alleviate her idol's concerns. "It was, well it was tough at the beginning, but I haven't given up. Reconnecting with some good friends has kept my spirits up..." Miko would look to Suzu with a warm smile before looking back at the kneeling panther."...and maybe with the renewed interest in Wrestle Angels, I can start earning enough to put things back together again~..." Miko tried extra hard to not sound distraught over her situation and put a sunny outlook on her prospects, as dim as they were for reuniting her family.

"Seeing you back in the ring would be a treat though. In fact, maybe a-after your match with Suzu, and you have the time...I'd consider it an honor to spar with you and umm...learn what I could..."
Miko shyly asked with quick glance to the sand and back up to meet Risako's motherly gaze.

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:51 am

Slowly, Risako's terrifying anger began to cool as Miko reassured her. A smile gradually returned to the violet-haired woman's lips as Miko told her of the positive things going on in her life. Hearing that things weren't going as badly as she'd imagined for Miko did a lot to put Risako's nerves at rest-- she had always liked the shrine girl, and had always hoped she would go far in her wrestling career.

"Ahh, that's my Miko-chan!" Risako beamed. "It's great to know that you've had friends to support you in your transition here!" She nodded to Suzumi as she said this. "Take it from me, I know how hard and scary it can be to move to a new league, so it always helps to have a familiar face you can talk to. I should know-- I ran into Emily Nelson several weeks ago, and she's been a great help in showing me around AFW!"

As she stood back up, Miko made her request. "Eh? You want to spar with me too?" she asked with a frown. Her grin quickly returned again. It secretly thrilled her to know that so many of her former fellow wrestlers were also fans. "If you want a piece of the Queen of Queens, Miko-chan, then by all means! I'd love to step into the ring with you and give you a proper lesson in wrestling!"

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:34 pm

"You gotta look out for Mikoto though, she is like totally on a roll today!" Suzumi said, speaking not only of her obvious wrestling prowess but of her little victory finding Chuang. "Before we pound on each other we do need to have a nice girls night out!"

Suzumi said that, sounding as happy as she had at the start of the day. She had a grand vision of a bunch of Wrestle Angels at a nice place catching up..... but right now she would settle for these three sitting at a bar, laughing it up. It was a simple throwback to a time Suzumi considered to be somewhat carefree. She really missed those days.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:16 am

"Ah... well...let's just hope I can keep up I guess." Miko laughed somewhat nervously as Risako seemed to rather exuberantly accept her friendly challenge, the priestess perhaps not quite sure what she may have signed herself up for. Though she quite frankly couldn't help herself from having the opportunity of testing herself against Risako, and with threats like Hibiki Izayoi lurking around, tutelage from the Queen Of Queens herself may hopefully better prepare her if she winds up staring her down once more.

In any case, she was relieved to see Risako's spirits were rejuvenated since before they began discussing their separate misfortunes. The three of them were apparently hitting it off quite well once they got off the unpleasant topic of Chris Morgan and how polarizing she could be.

"Well, a night out sounds wonderful, but, uh, 'clubbing' has never exactly been my forte..."Miko scratched her neck nervously at the prospect of keeping up with both Risako and Suzumi for a night on the town and what they could be capable of after having a few drinks in them. "Oh, we should probably let you get back to your tan Risako-san..." Mikoto would bow respectfully before rising back up with a warm smile on her face. "We'll stay in touch and let you know how things work out with management~..."

Last edited by killcarrion on Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:10 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:05 am

Risako's eyes lit up at the mention of a night out. "Ehhhhh, that's a great idea, Suzumi-chan!" she exclaimed brightly. "The three of us, along with whoever we can bring along, all having a girls night out! We could have a few drinks, catch up on old times..." She gave Suzumi a conspiratorial grin. "...and I bet Mikoto-chan will have some competition when the guys all start falling for you, eh-Suzumi-chan?"

She paused, then, and frowned as Mikoto voiced her own concerns. "Ehh, that's too bad, Mikoto-chan. I'm sure you would have had fun." As Mikoto mentioned they had to go, Risako nodded. "You two have things to do, huh? Fair enough, though I was just about done tanning here anyway." As if to accentuate the point, she gave a long, catlike stretch, in the process showing off her slender body. "If you two need to go, though, then don't let me keep you. Just remember to give me a call or a visit sometime-- I live close to the AFW grounds if you two ever want to hang out!"

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:47 pm

Suzumi smiled at the prospect of hanging out with Risako. She was one of Suzumi's favorite women from Wrestle Angels. "Oh you never know... I guess I do flirt a little bit more than most don't I?" Suzumi added. This was true. Suzumi usually ended up attracting all sorts of attention... both positive and negative... when she went out for a night out. She did have a slight tendency to have just a wee bit too much to drink on rare occasion...

The prospect of the two veterans dragging Mikoto along for more misadventures was too fun to ever totally pass up. "I imagine we will see more of you Risako! It will be great to catch up more in depth!" Suzumi looked over at Mikoto with a nod. "We should be going I guess but it was awesome seeing you again!" Suzumi cheerfully said as she gave Risako a big hug!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content