by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 164 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 162 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Wrestle Angel Beach Vacation~

5 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Wrestle Angel Beach Vacation~ - Page 10 Empty Re: Wrestle Angel Beach Vacation~

Post by HighFly Mon May 18, 2015 11:13 pm

Suzumi couldn't be happier for Mikoto right now. She was really coming out of her shell. Suzumi was smiling as Mikoto turned around. She was silent as she had an important decision to make. Mikoto was doing fine when she got lost in Chuang. Would Suzumi's presence help or hamper Mikoto?

Suzumi reached into her purse and pulled out her "reject"red stamp she ended up not needing today. Shesmiled at Mikoto as she walked up, handing the stamp to her. "This might help you get back at Chuangs sister." She said, leaning in so only Mikoto could hear her. "You are doing great! You guys are super cute together! Go spend some time with him alone, just promise me you will call me when you get home and let me know how it goes!"

Suzumi hugged Mikoto and waved to Chuang. "I do have to get going but you guys have fun! Chuang it was nice meeting you! You guys play nice now!" Suzumi said as she made her way towards her car, smiling to herself the whole time.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed May 20, 2015 12:09 am

Chuang couldn't believe his luck here, this had to be the best day he had in Japan. Well the only slight downside was the fact that he had been stuck in the sand for a few hours, but hey it was done with. Mikoto had come back and bailed him out, the priestess granting the young Chinese man salvation as it were. He was pretty sure Qi was grinning wherever she was, Chuang didn't think about her right now though. Mikoto had scolded Chuang after freeing him, but in his mind it was a bit justifiable. After all there was faith and then there was blind faith, but Mr Lingxian was smart enough not to get the two mixed up.

And then things got even better, Mikoto had offered Chuang her hand. Her smile a signal to him that everything was okay now, smiling the young man accepted and stood back up. But was taken a bit by surprise when the Japanese girl wrapped herself around his arm, it was here that Chuang felt the softness of her skin. And he was also a tad surprised by how confident and upfront Mikoto had been towards him, Chuang liked it though. His cheeks had a lightly tinted blush to them as Chuang enjoyed the moment, but then things got even better.

"Heh yeah, I think a walk might be best. Being cooped up in there was a tad restricting, thanks again Mikoto-san." Chuang said, he was trying to not focus on the fact that Mikoto's ample chest was close to his elbow.

When Suzumi came in close Chuang took a quick look at the sunbed near him, Qi hadn't take his bag. Thank God for that, it contained two of the most important things that he had growing up. And speaking of which.....

"Hang on, just need to take this with me....." Chuang would say, reluctantly letting go of Mikoto in order to turn and get on his knees to grab his backpack. Slinging it over his shoulders it seemed that Suzumi was now leaving, perhaps so that there wouldn't be a third wheel. To Chuang this meant one thing, that the tsunami trusted him with her dearest friend. Chuang inwardly vowed not to muck this up. He didn't hear what Suzumi muttered to Mikoto though, as prior to that the Chinese warrior was occupied with getting his gear.

"Okay then, uh take care Suzumi-san! Might see you again sometime, later!" Chuang said giving a small bow followed by him waving goodbye at the tsunami. Now there was just one thing left to do....

Once Suzumi left Chuang would then wrap his arm around Mikoto once again, so that it was the same position as before. Only his arm was now lower around the navel of the priestess, smiling to her Chuang would then say "Well then Mikoto-chan, shall we go?"

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Sat May 23, 2015 6:54 pm

Mikoto initially felt somewhat regretful after neglecting her her dear friend off to her sides while she was attempting to mend Chuang's bruised ego and salvage what most people would consider a rotten day at the beach, though not so much for the intrepid and optimistic Chinese warrior. Mikoto couldn't help but raise an eyebrow in curiosity from Suzu handing her what appeared to be an as of yet unused stamp, the priestess pondering just what her tag partner was planning to use it for today...

"Hm? Oh, oh okay...I'll call you when I get home...and thanks for this, Suzu~" Mikoto whispered as she clenched Suzu tightly in the hug before watching her friend take her belongings and call it a day. It was truly difficult to express how grateful she was to her best friend, who was the grand orchestrator of this entire excursion since she first proposed it to Miko in that one training match so very long ago. In the end it was just what the doctor ordered in terms of getting her mind off of her A.F.W. woes while simultaneously earning her the attention of a certain well chiseled, hot young stud~...

*...did I really just think that!? Mmm...I think hanging around Suzu so much is starting to brush off on me...*
Mikoto breathed out a troubled sigh from what she feared could be repercussions of too much downtime with her best friend before she felt the muscled arm of Chuang wrapping around her waist, bursting her thought bubble and now looking into Chunag's eyes in what was definitely what Suzu would describe as "a moment"...

"...Hm?! OH right...Let's~..." Mikoto was briefly lost in Chunag's eyes before willing herself back to reality, walking side by side with down the sandy coast before timidly raising her own arm to wrap around Chunag's waist as well. "Come on...let's see about getting you that drink...though there's probably one beach shack we're better off avoiding for now..."

~~~~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10