by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 175 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 173 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Wrestle Angel Beach Vacation~

5 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Wrestle Angel Beach Vacation~ - Page 7 Empty Re: Wrestle Angel Beach Vacation~

Post by HighFly Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:29 pm

"Risako! Whats up?" Suzumi said as she approached, grabbing Mikoto and bringing her along as she seemed almost apprehensive. "How have ya been and whatcha up to these days?"

To Suzumi, seeing Panther Risako made up for having to deal with Chris Morgan. Suzumi was on the verge of being top tier in Wrestle Angels before her injury, somshe never faced Risako directly. She always wanted to, as a way to test herself and prove that she could be in the top.

Still, a familiar face with one exception, was a great thing as far as Suzumi was concerned.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:41 am

"H-hold on Suzu.." Miko's whispered protests went unheard but her impetuous partner, the priestess now dragged along once again by her wrist into another awkward and abrupt social interaction. A definite reoccurring theme for the day...

"Ah, G-Good afternoon Risako-san. How, How has the day been treating you so far? We...we don't see you around the gym facilities all that often. I, uh, hope everything's alright..." Mikoto was slightly taken aback from Risako not only remembering a mid-tier competitor like she once was in W.A., but how exuberant she was from running into the both of them.

Such a warm reception helped alleviate any apprehension she may have had from approaching her, though Miko still kept her head somewhat lowered with a nervous smile on her face while her partner did most of the talking...

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:36 am

Risako smiled as she stood up. She remembered both of them from back in the league-- Suzumi had always been a peppy, heroic face whom the crowds had loved almost as much as Mighty Yukiko. And Mikoto had always been shy, but her shyness had been mixed with a grace and skill in the ring that had impressed even Risako.

Stepping up towards the two of them, sand trailing down from her tall form, she crossed her arms. "I haven't seen you two in ages!" she exclaimed cheerfully. "Its funny, I knew you two were in the league, but I didn't expect to run into you like this! How have you two been?"

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:20 am

"We have been pretty good, had a mostly fun day today!" Suzumi said with a grin on her face as she hugged Risako. "I came back from retirement not long ago and bumped into Mikoto, who met a very cute guy at the beach who is totally into her! Anyhow, Mikoto and I are also gonna foem an official tag team!"

Suzumi's excitement was written all over her face and in the enthusiasm inher voice evident. "How have you been? You were always like, in title contention in Wrestle Angels! How many asses have ya kicked over here?" Suzumi asked, figuring that Risako's success followed her to their new league.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:46 am

Risako beamed at the news. "Ohhh, Mikoto-chan has a crush, does she?" she teased, gently pinching one of Mikoto's cheeks. "What's his name? Oh, and when are you two going on your first date, hmm? I can think of a dozen places you could go, especially for a first date..."

Figuring she'd embarassed Mikoto enough, she backed off at that moment, her attention turning to Suzumi at the mention of a tag team. "Eh? That's great!" she said with a wide smile. "You two are going to do great, I just know it!"

Her cheer disappeared just as suddenly as it had come at the mention of her own matches. "Ah. Well, um..." She folded her hands behind her back. "Thing is, the management here have only given me one match so far. I haven't heard back from them in a while, either-- I think they may have forgotten about me or something." Her face reddened. "Just my luck, huh? I finally reach a new league, only to be left in the dark and forgotten again."

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:18 pm

"Ah...w-we'll...his name's Chuang, and I've invited him over for dinner, but really...we're just friends, Risako-san." Mikoto smiled sheepishly from the sudden fascination her love life was attracting, her pinched cheeks a rosy hue from Risako's playful teasing. "I mean...he seems…wonderful, but maybe I shouldn't jeopardize our friendship on the off chance he doesn't...feel the same way or changes his mind about me...hehe...*sigh*...I really don't have the slightest inkling over where to go from here, do I?" With that dejected confession Mikoto would slump her shoulders slightly, her inexperience in matters of the heart shining through.

However it did come as quite a shock that someone as prestigious as Risako was only booked one match in the entirety of her time there, Miko placing a hand under her chin while she analyzed the situation. "Hmm, well, maybe Suzu and I can knock on some doors on your behalf. There's definitely been a resurgent interest in the veterans from the old league, maybe once they hear our endorsement they'll give you the booking you deserve."

Miko would peer back up with a shy smile on her face. "Forgotten or not, it's a real shame we're not seeing you out there more, Risako...I always, uh, you were always...let's just say I always made a concerted effort to catch all your matches and learn what I could..."

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:44 am

Suzumi giggled as Mikoto began to fret over Chuang. "Mikoto hun, that guy really does like you as something more than a friend! Just trust me on this all right?" Suzumi said, slaping Mikoto on the back. She was shocked that someone as beautiful as Mikoto could be so shy...

Just as Suzumi was in disbelief over Mikoto, she heard Risako'snews and was down right shocked! One match for the queen of queens?! Preposterous! "Like, we will totally get you a match Risako! You know the fans are dying to see you! I would love it if you could stomp the hell out of another certain former Wrestle Angel I would rather not name...." Suzumi said, referring to Chris Morgan.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:38 am

Risako's heart sank as she saw how much Mikoto was fretting over this. She had originally just wanted to tease Mikoto a little, but now she could see that this was causing her a lot of emotional anxiety. "Suzumi-san's right, Miko-chan," she said with a comforting smile. "If he'd rather be friends, then I don't think he'll think any less of you if you come forward with your feelings. But if he does like you, then you have more to lose by keeping silent about this!"

Her eyes widened a little, though, as Mikoto and Suzumi expressed their willingness to help. "Really? You two would help me get a match?" She actively started blushing when Mikoto admitted to being a fan. In an instant, she locked both girls in a powerful hug. "EEEEEE, thank you, both of you! I have the best former league mates ever!"

After a while, she would finally set both of them down. "Ah, you have an opponent in mind for me already, huh? Who is it? I hear Kagami, Oozora and Hibiki Iyazoi are all back, and to be honest, I never liked any of them either..."

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:41 pm

"Chris Morgan is back too, lucky us." Suzumi said sarcastically, not knowing of their former relationship. "If ya wanted to take her on go for it. The both of us have already, with.... undesired results."

Suzumi took a deep breath. She had heard more talk of her comeback being a bad idea today than she cared. She wanted to prove to everyone she still had it. Unfortunately, part of her felt the need to prove it to herself.... She shifted around, digging her feet in the sand a bit before looking back up. "If nothing comes your way fast enough, I mean... we could totally have a match right? Like, just us two in a friendly match nothng too crazy...." Suzumi said in an uncharacteristically nervous tone. She wasn't afraid of Risako's reaction, she was more afraid of Risako accepting the match, then showing Suzumi that she should have stayed retired....

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:30 am

All the encouraging support from Suzumi and Risako helped steady her nerves in regards to the next fateful step in her relationship with the handsome Chinese warrior, as if they were all cheering her on from the sidelines with pompoms. Everyone around her was urging her onward to take the plunge and make her feelings known, including Chuang's own sister, and it all just made her all the more appreciative to have them all in her corner.

All this gossiping though made Mikoto wonder what he was doing right at this second...before the warm embrace from Risako snapped her out of her longing daydream. Once let down from the hug Mikoto rubbed her elbow with a slight blush from being regarded as a true friend by one of her idols, delighted to see her idea was catching so much momentum.

"Heh...Yes, well. P-perhaps if we pitched the idea as a match between Wrestle Angel veterans, yourself and Suzu, that idea may get more traction with the booking officials. I wish I could volunteer myself, but the medical staff insists I take it easy for the time being...after...what happened recently...with Hibiki." Mikoto looked down and to the sides before perking up in an attempt to change the topic of conversation. "C-Chris Morgan may be a tall order right now anyway. We actually just ran into her back at the bar..." Miko would turn to the side and point toward the crowded beach shack before addressing Risako again. "Unfortunately, that ended undesirably as well..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next