by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 175 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 173 Guests :: 2 Bots

Jstruggs716, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

We Like To Party

+2
Lobo
Bluemouse
6 posters

Page 8 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

We Like To Party - Page 8 Empty Re: We Like To Party

Post by Bluemouse Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:55 am

Even if Shinobu didn't see it, the resemblance was emblazoned on Cassie's soul. She couldn't unsee it.

She consciously shut her mouth and composed herself. "I'm gonna get us a snack..." She said quietly, and excused herself from the theater to scurry off to the tables in the back for some reprieve from the company and for food.

Meanwhile, on the screen, Taylor was working a nasty single leg crab on Angel's battered leg. Angel's expression and the sound of her screams were both presented loud and clear in high definition. Jess could hardly watch.

"Daaaaaaaang."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:04 am

Alaina was still fuming when she got to the theater. Normaly she would be glued to the match, but she was so distracted by Mamouru that she needed a drink.

"That back stabbing, womanizing sack of shit...." Alaina muttered as she poured herself a small glass of whiskey. She didn't want yo cause a scene and she figured a strong drink would help her relax.... and cover the fact that she is a terrible liar. She gave him everything and this is what he does? He told her he was fucking other women as casually as she would talk about buying sneakers!

Sadly for Alaina the whiskey was firing her up, not calming her down. Her body language was already betraying her as a scowl was afixed to her face, in stark contrast to the usual cheerful expression she had.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Toph Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:33 am

It was turning out to be quite a night!

... Perhaps in more ways than one depending on who you happened to ask.

Fortunately, Avery remained blissfully ignorant of the drama that threatened to cast a shadow over their night of celebration. With so many new and familiar faces, it was simply impossible for the fiery redhead to keep up. However, if that fact actually bothered Ave it certainly did not show. She was transfixed, like most people in the room, on the action unfolding on the big screen. She smiled, finding herself reliving the adventures of that fateful night.

The spectacular battle played out marvelously before their eyes, but it paled in comparison to the actual experience of witnessing Taylor and Angel go to war firsthand. Avery's attention eventually drifted from the screen. She scanned the audience for Taylor herself, though she quickly realized the object of her endearing gaze was unmistakably missing from the party.

Weird.

The contemplating gesture eventually brought Ave's attention upon another person of interest. The tomboy made her approach, stepping up from behind the Amazon and gently easing her arm over Alaina's shoulders, "Can you guess who was just flirting with Akashi?~" Ave batted her eyelashes and flashed a coy, silly, grin. Had they really been flirting? Admittedly, she was in no position to argue with the dubious and persuasive influence of the liquor currently coursing through her body.  

It only took a moment for Avery to take note of Alaina's sour disposition; she certainly knew that look. "... Oh, shit. What's wrong, dude?" Ave's smile faltered, she eased up on her distraught colleague with a look of concern.

Toph

http://afwrpg.forumotion.com/t11082-toph-s-backstage-pass#291522

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:04 pm

Alaina got a mild laugh out of Avery's words as she came over. Alaina was a bit like that when she was younger.... minus the flirting with women part. "Heh... nice." Alaina said, trying to sound happy, but failing to do so. She sighed as the noise from the match didn't even register. It was just background noise.

However, Avery was here and showing that she was worried. Alaina knew at this point that hiding her inner turmoil was useless. She took a deep breath before speaking. "Guess who just got dumped by her boyfriend after he told her he'd been screwing around behind her back?" Alaina finally said gulping down the rest of her glass of whiskey. "I just.... its a party and I don't want to drag everyone down ya know? I am cool just hanging out if you want to get back to everyone."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Toph Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:38 am

Avery blinked, "Wow. What a dickbag."

Who breaks up with someone at a frickin' party? What the hell is Mamouru thinking?

Admittedly, Alaina's circumstances were out of Avery's control, but the passionate redhead still felt her emotions seethe. Despite her contemptuous train of thought, she found difficulty in allowing herself to become too judgmental; it likely wasn't her place. On the other hand, Alaina had welcomed Avery wholeheartedly since the two became acquainted. The self-described Amazon came off as extremely good-natured; perhaps, even to a fault.

Whatever the circumstances, Ave wasn't about to leave Alaina hanging in her time of need.

"Heeey, you're not dragging anyone down, alright?" She'd claim a nearby shot glass as she spoke, filling both it and Alaina's glass. "I'm not going anywhere, especially if you need someone to talk to," Avery let the offer hang in the air a moment. She didn't want to seem too presumptuous. "Or if you'd prefer we both just forget about that jerk, that's fine too." Finally, she raised her glass out to Alaina with a sympathetic smile, "Either way, I got your back."

Toph

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:09 am

Alaina smiled genuinely. Ave's show of solidarity meant a lot to her. Ave was an energetic sweetie. Alaina figured she was lucky to still have people like that in her life....even if one such person just stabbed her in the back.

"Thanks, I mean it." Alaina said to Ave as she drank more whiskey. "Forget him ya know? Its his loss, n' I don't care how many women he bangs because he's missing the total package right here." Alaina said, her intoxication becoming more pronounced as she drunkenly pointed at herself hopping up and down slightly, in turn making her breasts bounce. "I am lucky to know people like you Ave. If you ever need anything just let me know, I owe you for this." Alaina got up and gave Ave a big, bear crushing hug. She was still angry but much less so. Still, when Alaina saw Mamouru she wasn't quite sure how she would react.

If the whiskey had its way... she would ama-bomb him through a table.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Toph Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:44 am

Joining Alaina in her shot, Avery downed her whiskey with a quick motion. Her freckled visage scrunched almost immediately, "Ugh, that's teeerrible! Pffth!" The redhead's expression continued to sour against the harsh burn. It turned out whiskey wasn't exactly her liquor of choice.

Did she even have a liquor of choice?

In truth, her prior experiences with alcohol were juvenile at best. Even in Japan, Avery wasn't legally allowed to consume alcohol, but it seemed that little fact was being quietly overlooked at this party. Avery appreciated that. Despite her young age, she was quite comfortable with the concept of taking care of herself. She liked to believe she was fairly responsible. That particular outlook was up for debate, however, if she actually forced herself to suck down any more of that vile whiskey.  

Avery's momentary displeasure quickly shifted into helpless laughter; Alaina's drunken antics didn't help! Finding herself wrapped in an impromptu bear hug, the tipsy redhead gave a girlish squeak. With her cheeks thoroughly flushed, Avery patted the Amazon's back meekly and managed to stubbornly choke out her playful disdain, "... Ughh, you're crazy! How can you even drink that stuff!?"

Last edited by Toph on Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:01 am; edited 2 times in total

Toph

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:12 am

Ace let out a sigh as she stood around the back of the seating area, watching the match. She had seen it in full at Avalanche after all, and while the others may have felt bad about seeing Taylor get hit, seeing one friend beat up the other friend was no picnic to Ace. On top of which, the Taylor Love Fest, while understandable, given it was her party, just made Ace feel worse about her own loss.

Finally, as Angel's leg was being mauled, she couldn't watch anymore, turning and heading towards the back to get another drink. The table was occupied though, by a couple other girls sharing a hug. One, a rather cute and sexy redhead she had never met, and the other:

"Alaina? Hey Alaina! Whats new? I haven't seen you since our match, how you been?"

Ace poured herself another shot, before putting her glass down and extending her hand towards the redhead.

"Hey there, call me Ace. I've...seen you before, whats your name again?"

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:27 pm

Alaina was further cheered up by Ace coming over although there was still a complex mix of sadness and anger simmering below the surface. Alaina gave Ace a hug, the whiskey continued to kick in.

"Whats up? Ace this is Avery Shields, she is staying here hanging out ad training just like I am but she ismalready damn awesome! Avery this is Silver Ace, crazy good ass kicker!" Alaina said, offering up introductions that were a little different from her usual. Everyone else seemed to be happy, when she was the only one having a bad time from what she could tell.

Alaina decided to tell Ace of her most recent development. Whiskey however may have altered her explaination just a little. "So I just found out that captain fuckstick broke up with me and was cheating on me with other women. He said that he didn't want to lead me on anymore and ended it because he cared for me. Can ya believe that bullshit?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:36 am

"Oh right, Your that little badass that saved Taylor at Avalanche! That was pretty awesome, hopefully you'll do us all a favor and kick Kelly's ass!"

Ace replied, swigging down her third shot of the night...or was it her fourth? It was getting hard to keep track. Still, she could afford a cab, one or two more shots wouldn't hurt.

"Wait what?"

She asked, turning towards Alaina.

"Cheated on you? Well to hell with him then! You are way too sweet and too good looking to let some jerkass guy ruin things for you? Was he a Tension guy? Tension guys are the worst. Makes me glad I'm a lesbian. What do you think Avery?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next