by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Today at 1:22 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 98 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 97 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Shinobu Fujiwara Vs. Ami Takeuchi

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Ami Takeuchi - Shinobu Fujiwara Vs. Ami Takeuchi - Page 3 Empty Re: Shinobu Fujiwara Vs. Ami Takeuchi

Post by Teenwrestler Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:18 pm

Ami had a wicked smile on her face as she lashed out at Shinobu, that kicked send him rolling away from her as he tried to recover. The supermodel was acting quite wild now as the cat was probably out of the bag. "Never would have thought what HUH? That a sweet,innocent model like me can kick YOUR ASS" she shouted at him before turning around towards Cassie, who was shouting out from her seat.

She grinned and pointed towards her"And will the people in the cheap seats please SHUT UP" she shrieked back before turning towards her opponent. She grabbed his hair and tried to pull him back up on his feet, if she managed to do this without any interruptions from him, she would tuck his head under his arm and grab his waist as she tried to pull him up and over him in one motion for a quick snap suplex. "Arrgh urgh" she grunted, as this took considerable effort.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Ami Takeuchi - Shinobu Fujiwara Vs. Ami Takeuchi - Page 3 Empty Re: Shinobu Fujiwara Vs. Ami Takeuchi

Post by Bluemouse Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:58 pm

Cassie was quietly taken aback by Ami's scolding and tucked her chin down to her chest. "My goodness, I'd like to teach her some manners," she muttered, and grabbed a pinch of popcorn from the bucket on Fujiko's lap.

Last edited by Bluemouse on Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:48 pm

Shinobu grunted as Ami yanked him up by the hair and then wrapped her arms around her. Her words stung him deeply. he couldn't believe she had duped him like that! He felt angry, but there wasn't MUCH he could do about it.

Still, he could keep her from trying to suplex her. She was obviously having difficulty and Shinobu thought quickly and wrapped one leg around hers, to keep them firmly in place, though now their bodies were rubbing against one another with very little in between them. Shinobu blushed but tried to retain a firm countenance.

"This is your true nature, Takeuchi-san? A devious, honorless woman? I can't believe it! Trying to act coy for what? A victory in a wrestling match!?"

There wasn't much Shinobu COULD do, but he tried to give Ami a hard shove to make her trip over his leg and put her on the mat.

"I think I'd like to see that." Fujiko said and grabbed a handful of popcorn after Cassie had a turn. "And no... I didn't see them. I thought that Fujiwara-san was just going through a phase. Maybe he still is." She admitted. "I just hope this doesn't damage his reputation TOO badly. As far as Takeuchi-san goes though... I think her rep may have bitten off more than she could chew..." She said with a bit of a devious twinkle in her eyes.

She then looked at Cassie. "Doesn't it bother you that he's pressed up against her so tightly? As his significant other, I thought you might be furious." She questioned, knowing how the usual girlfriends might react to Shinobu getting down and dirty with another starlet.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:26 pm

Ami was left frustrated when her opponent was quick to capitalize on her not being able to lift him up and over her immediately, infact, when she was struggling to lift him up he cleverly managed to wrap his leg around hers to keep them in place, however their bodies were now pressing into each other, as she gritted her teeth and hissed back at him.

"hah, true nature? Dont give me that crap...plus, arent you an actor? You should caught on to my act in the first place" he smirked as he tried to change tactics, with her free hand she tried to club a forearm into the back of his head and then using her free leg she tried to bring her knee up into his belly, then again trying to go for the suplex if he was weakened enough by then.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:03 pm

Cassie did her best, but the redness in her cheeks had to be audible n her voice.

"I've been around submission grappling my whole life,and wrestling for four years now, so no, it doesn't bother me. What you're trying to do DOES, though. This is serious, Fujiko, people can get really hurt in there and I know because I've DONE it, so maybe don't do what you're trying to do right now, okay?"

Last edited by Bluemouse on Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:44 pm

Shinobu's shove didn't seem to even jostle Ami as she quickly clubbed him in the head to stun him. She was quite the vicious girl!

The thump doubled him over enough for the knee to bury itself into his belly. This time, he panted against Ami as she was finally able to heave him up and suplex him. He came crashing down into the mat hard and bounced as he arched his back.

Fujiko was rather pleased with Cassie and grinned brightly as though she hadn't just been scolded. "Oh, Cassie-chan, you're a dear. Nor like his usual girlfriends at all!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:50 pm

She let out a shriek when she slammed him down on his back via the suplex. After which she got back up on her her feet and moved towards him, she grabbed his hair and dragged him to the center of the ring, then moving to his left side.

"Oh, you're going to love this" she smirked as she got down on her butt next to him, grabbing his left arm to stretch it away from his shoulder as she got down on her back and trapped that arm inbetween her legs. Then she began to squeez her legs around his arm while pulling it away from his shoulder in a armbar.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:19 am

Shinobu felt Ami grab his arm and pull it into the armbar. His eyes widened and he was fearful that his arm might break. He screamed in agony and slammed his other fist into the mat. He shook his head, not even hearing the referee ask for his submission, though he was already contemplating it.

He tried to shimmie them towards the ropes but it seemed like an impossible task. He turned and looked at Ami and shut his eyes tightly again. "Ghnnnnghhh!"

Shinobu rolled onto his side and tried to throw a pitiful slap at Ami's thighs, hoping it might do something.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:44 am

Ami sadistically grinned as she locked in the hold in as tight as she could, pulling his arm away from his shoulders, really stretching it apart to simply hurt his opponent and not just get a submission out of him. Meanwhile her perfect thighs squeezed at his arms to further pleasure herself with inflicting pain on Shinobu.

"Awww, what's the matter Shinny? you dont look so good, are you HURT? she emphasized on that last word as she put even more pressure in the submission hold. After a while, Shinobu managed to shift to his side and slap at her thigh pitifully which caused the supermodel to laugh out "Hahaha! Seriously? You're a pathetic man" she said as she shifted him back down on his back and continued to lock in that arm bar, she even tried to strike her heel against his chest since her legs were just above his chest.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:53 pm

"Come oooon, Fijiwara-san!" Fujiko huffed under her breath and bit her lip. "This... girl ... is too much!"

Shinobu struggled with the arm bar but was practically crying as Ami taunted him. Her words stung and at that moment he felt exactly as she said he was. Gasping in pain, Shinobu swallowed his pride down to the deepest pits of his stomach and began to slap his palm against Ami's foot in submission.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next