Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:00 pm

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Today at 7:59 pm

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 4:21 pm

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 1:39 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 5:45 am

Who is online?
In total there are 106 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 105 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

lil' Mischief

3 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

lil' Mischief - Page 4 Empty Re: lil' Mischief

Post by Tatyina Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:20 am

Succubus looked back and batted her eyelashes at Danielle as she tugged her along. "Oh, there's plenty of time for that. I wouldn't let you run along without fucking me into oblivion." She purred.

She stopped at a closet and pushed it open. She then practically Irish whipped Danielle into it, not really caring what the girl might stumble into or if it was even safe. All she knew was she was horny as fuck and this girl was big on talk. The lil devil just hoped she could live up to it or else she'd be sorely disappointed.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:16 am

Danielle would let Succubus tug her along as Danielle was glad to get away from Ms. Spencer. However, Danielle tripped and fell on her ass as Succubus tossed her into the closet. "Whoa, not need to be so rough," Danielle said as she would give Succubus a stern look as she tried to get to her feet. "I can't fuck you if i am in too much pain."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:46 am

Succubus ignored Danielle as she complained about falling on her butt. She patted around until she found the light switch and then clicked it on. She had a devilish grin on her face as she closed the door behind her.

"Oh... that's the best part..." She said, licking her lips as she pulled her shit off and tossed it at Danielle. "Clothes. Off. I like it rough." She commanded with a sinister grin.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:02 am

Danielle had a look of fear in her eyes as Succubus came into the room and commanded Danielle to strip. Danielle would begin to strip however and soon she was standing naked looking at Succubus. "I hope you are ready for me." Danielle would say as she would try to take the initiative by charging at Succubus and kissing her right on the lips. Danielle knew that if Succubus wanted to Danielle would be fucked into submission but Danielle figured that if she could put Succubus on the defensive she could win.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:08 am

Succubus easily slipped her pants off and stood waiting for Danielle. When the girl charged, Succubus practically held her arms out and let Danielle crash her back first into the door. She pressed her lips hard against Danielle's but let the girl begin to take command.

"MMmnnn.. hmmm..." She said as she opened her mouth and sucked, letting the suction pull Danielle's tongue deep into her mouth so she could slather it with her own saliva.

Meanwhile, her greedy hands groped at Danielle's huge tits, loving getting her hands on such a big, beautiful pair. She held them firmly and tried to guide them so they slipped and poked at her own tiny, stiff nipples.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:13 am

Danielle felt good as she slammed Succubus into the door but when Succubus took Danielle's tongue in her mouth while fondling Danielle's tits, Danielle would quickly figure out her mistake. Danielle would quickly try to move her hand to Succubus's crotch to push two fingers into the girl. Danielle was at a severe disadvantage but she would fight Succubus to the last.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:47 am

"Mmmmhmmm!"

Succubus moaned while still sucking Danielle's tongue, trying to keep her from pulling it back in her mouth. She loved the feeling of those two fingers in her crotch and instantly she was wet.

She humped Danielle's fingers hard, as if she was trying to break them off inside her own pussy, making it rough on herself and hard for Danielle to really get a good rhythm. God, she was feeling so hot.

She finally spat out Danielle's tongue and grabbed her hair. "Eat me out." She demanded and yanked downward on Danielle's locks to force the girl between her legs.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:43 am

Danielle would not resist Succubus's demand and her face was soon pressed firmly against Succubus's wet crotch. Danielle licked at Succubus's folds while her hands would move to Succubus's ass to squeeze it while Danielle began to eat Succubus out. Danielle would do what Succubus wanted at the moment but she promised herself that soon Succubus's heads would soon be trapped between her legs with Succubus's tongue lapping at her pussy.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:06 am

"Ooooh, yeaaaah!" Succubus said as Danielle licked at her pussy. "Heeeh mmmm.... I don't know if you've done this before but, it's certainly passable! Here, let me help!" Succubus gripped tightly onto Danielle's hair and then began gyrating her hips hard and slapping Danielle in the face with her crotch. She would then rub and grind her pussy hard into Danielle's face.

"Fuuuuuck! Yes! Eat me, bitch! Eat me sooo hard! Make me cum all over your fucking face!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:21 am

Danielle winced as Succubus gripped her hair tightly but that wouldn't slow Danielle's tongue down as she meant to bring her feisty love to orgasm. However, it seemed like Succubus wasn't too patient as she would begin to hump Daneille's face with her soaked crotch. Danielle knew that now was the time to strike and with her hands on Succubus's ass she would try to help Succubus hump her face while lapping at the girls crotch.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next