by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 237 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 235 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Legal Counsel

3 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Legal Counsel - Page 6 Empty Re: Legal Counsel

Post by Bluemouse Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:43 am

Emily tensed, ready for Brittany to finally go completely mad and rush her like an angry bear, but instead the blonde walked straight out the door. She couldn't think of a better outcome than that.

But she didn't relax, not yet. She didn't know how Morrigan would respond to her after that little bout of unpleasantness. She kept quietly watchful eyes on the other redhead and stood still in front of her.

"I can't say I like her much," she said impassively. "Perhaps I should be going?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:58 am

Morrigan was expecting a fight but instead Brittany stormed off. Morrigan sighed and let her head rest against the door until Emily spoke up. She turned and looked at the girl. She smiled. "Sometimes, I don't either. She makes up for it in the sack, though." Morrigan said.

She straightened up and looked at Emily. "If you go out there, she's just going to beat the shit out of you. She has no control." Her eyes drifted towards Emily's hand. "Why don't you get another match? Or maybe come to one of mine. We can continue the lesson then, ok? Do you want to trade digits?" She said and grinned wider. "Or maybe shag a bit while she's out there with her panties in a twist. Ha!"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:14 am

"A lot of people are good in bed," Emily said dryly.

She did her best to conceal her excitement behind her wall of practiced scowling apathy. Maybe this would really work, and then she could get rid of the Gastins and start attracting some attention. Maybe she'd even win a match. Maybe Aunt Sarah would notice!

Ow. She furrowed her brow and dabbed at her bloody lip some more. Her head was throbbing and she just wanted to go home and take something for it and pass the day with Netflix and her laptop. She rolled her eyes at Morrigan's last suggestion.

"I'm not sure I'll give out my number just yet. But I'll let you know if I can get a match. After last time, I... They might not give me one. If not, I'll come to yours."

She felt so professional, arranging meetings and such, or whatever they were doing. It was a dirty business, but she could handle it. She knew what she was doing.

"And don't worry about your girlfriend." She turned for the door, and then paused and looked back. "Thanks."

She opened the door and stepped out of the house to find Brittany stewing on the step. She didn't wait to see her reaction, and instead swiftly drew the taser out of her pocket, flipped off the safety, jammed it against Brittany's ribs and pulled the trigger.

That should do the trick. Still, Emily felt a tingling in her belly as she walked away, as if Brittany might suddenly jump up and murder her. She got out of sight as soon as possible.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:18 am

Brittany was sitting by the steps trying to calm herself down when she heard the door open and close. Brittany turned to see who it was when she saw Emily. "What the fuck do you want?" Brittany managed to say before she felt the taser against her ribs. Before Brittany could do anything her legs turned to jelly and she collapsed in front of Emily as the taser did its work on Brittany. Brittany lay on the floor beneath Emily twitching a little as Brittany was nearly knocked out by by Emily's assault.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:41 am

"Yeah, no problem" Morrigan said with a shrug. This girl came here and worked at AFW. if Morrigan wanted her, she'd have had her. She didn't really get it but didn't ask. with Brittany and Emily both gone, Morrigan went back to her laptop. She still had work to do, after all.

Still, that girl really wanted to be like her aunt? A little hentai skank? She seemed to have the skank part down even if she pretended not to. Oh well. Morrigan could always get her rocks off if "helping" her didn't work out. Sometimes she hated that she was trying to be a good girl.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:22 am

It took a few minutes but eventually Brittany felt well enough to get to her feet. Brittany looked back at her door and frowned. "Fuck this." Brittany would say as she would make her way out of the apartment and towards the nearest bar to start to drink her problems away.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum