by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 206 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 205 Guests :: 2 Bots

TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Fulfilling Obligations

2 posters

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Fulfilling Obligations - Page 13 Empty Re: Fulfilling Obligations

Post by daemongirl Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:03 am

Natasha had often wondered where the expression having butterflies in one's stomach came from but now that she was standing at Azami's door, with nowhere to run considering Janet was out by the car, she decided it was a very apt metaphor for how she felt right then. It felt like Azami was taking a long time to answer the door but that could have just been her nerves, Natasha taking the time to play with her hair a bit, brushing it behind her shoulders only to immediately pull some of her blue curls back to give her hair a cascading look to it. She wasn't feeling any less restless afterward however and had just raised her hand to knock again when she heard the lock click, Natasha hurriedly pulling her hand back down to her side while smiling in anticipation of seeing Azami standing in the door frame.

Instead of blue hair however she would see jet black and the light japanese accent of Azami she had expected to hear was replaced by a thick german one, Natasha's smile fading quickly as she realized the woman standing before her was the very opposite of the one she had come to see. "Lu..lukretia? Why are you here, wheres Azami?" Natasha said in disbelief at what she was seeing, her eyes darting from Lukretia to the apartment behind her as she tried to find some glimpse of Azami.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:11 am

"Ze princezen is in, do not vorry." Lukretia said, ignoring Natasha's question about why she was here. "Vould you like me to tell her you are calling? Vhat is your business zis evening, Fraulein?" She said with a devious grin on her face.

Last edited by 445 on Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:22 pm

Azami initially thought that Lukretia could probably scare off whoever it was that knocked her door if they're just some salesman or the likes. Soon enough after the door was opened, however, she felt like she recognized the voice of the guest. Azami thought that she might just hearing things because of her fatigue, but decided to actually check in case if it's really the person she thought.

So she was a little surprised to see that it's indeed Natasha who came for a visit. The two of them hadn't been in contact ever since her announcement as the hentai title contender. Partly because Azami was busy preparing herself, and the other because she didn't really know what should she say to Natasha at the time.

"Natasha-chan...?" she said from behind Lukretia. "What brings you here?"

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:50 am

What Natasha didn't know was that Azami was laying down on a couch where she couldn't see her and her mind jumped to a variety of conclusions about where Azami had gone and one of them cast Lukretia in a favorable light. If she had been thinking clearer Natasha would have dismissed most of her thoughts as impossible fantasies but in that moment there was little she would put past the manager of Friction. Her eyes settled upon Lukretia and perhaps its was the heavy accent, the mischievous smirk upon her lips, or even simply how Natasha thought of the woman but each word that came from the german woman's mouth dripped with malice to her.

"What are you her servant now all of a sudden? What I am doing here has nothing to do with you, so why don;t you just run along." Natasha's voice had gone from uncertain to stern within a matter of seconds, her deep blue eyes which so often were described as being the color of the ocean staring unblinking into Lukretia's own.

Movement from behind Lukretia then drew Natasha's gaze, Azami emerging from behind a couch and contrary to most of her hastily drawn conclusions her friend looked not just perfectly fine but relaxed. "I...well I came to talk to you." Her face softened as she turned to look upon Azami but that steel quickly returned when she shifted her focus back to Lukretia. "But I didn't realize Lukretia had decided to stop on by."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:03 am

"Nein, Fraulein." Lukretia said as she drifted away from the two. I vould not just stop for a visit." She said. "But, I vill leave ze two of you alone. Ja, princezen?" She asked. if Azamiw anted to say it, she could say it. Otherwise, Lukretia would busy herself wile the two were conversing. It would be less tie that Azami would have to command the German domme.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:14 am

kaz wrote:The situation was rather awkward to say the least. Azami knew that Lukretia and Natasha didn't have the best kind of relationship between them, so the presence of the two of them at the same time was already alarming on its own. Still, she couldn't just send one of them away like that. Lukretia was her guest, and Natasha was a friend. She rolled her eyes and sighed, hoping that nothing would really happen.

"Why don't you come in first," Azami invited before moving inside. "Would you... like to drink?"

daemongirl wrote:Natasha did not like just how at home Lukretia sounded just then as she announced she hadn't just stopped by for a simple visit, which only begged the question why exactly was she there and opening the door of all things. If she had just come by to have Azami sign something in regards to the title or to go over plans for her future then why would she feel the need to answer the door when she was the guest? Furthermore Natasha would have thought Lukretia would leave or say they could finish their business another time, instead she walked back into the apartment as if she had things to do within to busy herself, all of it just didn't add up to anything she was going to like hearing.

Natasha's eyes followed the german woman as she retreated into the apartment and only once Azami had invited her inside did she turn back to the woman she had originally come to see. "Sorry and yes, I think I could use a drink, but just water or tea, nothing with alcohol." She said as she stepped inside and closed the door behind her, moving over to take a seat on the couch while looking around the room for some sign of why Lukretia was there.

kaz wrote:"Have a seat."

Azami gave Lukretia a look that hinted that she wanted no trouble as she went to the kitchen. Natasha's visit was unexpected, and while the girl would always be welcomed on her place, the time wasn't just right. She came out of the kitchen with three glasses of water on a tray and set them up on the table, before seating herself on the couch. Azami had a rather uneasy feeling about this, but she tried to be as calm as she could. It's not like she had something to hide from Natasha. Her appointment as the contender happened out of blue without any talk with Lukretia beforehand, and she only made a deal with the general manager after it happened. Nothing really wrong with that, as far as she could tell.

"What is it that you wanted to talk about?" she kept a pleasant smile on her face.

Tatyina wrote:Lukretia took the water and sipped it coyly. "Danke, princezen." She said with raised cheeks and a bright smile on her face as she eyed Azami. She stayed standing as she watched the two of them. "Should I take my leave?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.

kaz wrote:"If you have to, I guess," Azami shrugged. "If Natasha-chan wanted to talk in private, I'll have to respect that," she said before returning her look the her fellow blue haired girl.

Maybe it's for the better that Lukretia leave, although Azami kinda felt that it'd be a shame too. It's been a blast sure, but if the business with Natasha only took a couple of minutes, then she didn't see why Lukretia should leave. A little greedy on her part, perhaps, but the general manager isn't someone who's going to visit her voluntarily everyday.

daemongirl wrote:Natasha could feel the eyes of Lukretia upon her and it was unnerving to say the least, she just wanted the german woman to leave so she could have the private talk with Azami Janet had convinced her to seek out, but from the way Azami looked at her she got the distinct feeling she would be upsetting her if she said as much. She turned away from Azami, chewing on her bottom lip as she struggled to find a way to ask Lukretia to leave, but eventually she just gave up, sighing in defeat before glancing at Lukretia.

"No its fine...just give us a minute alone okay?" Natasha asked though it pained her to do so, she just wanted to throw Lukretia out with her bare hands but that wasn't an option at that moment.

Tatyina wrote:Lukretia smirked as it was decided the two needed to be alone. That was perfectly fine and she bowed her head. She spun around on her heels and turned her head. "I'll be in ze bedroom vhen you are finished, princezen." She said simply, almost cruelly and strode off to Azami's room.

kaz wrote:Azami sighed as Lukretia left them and drank from her glass. This had been a great day so far, and she could only hope that it'd remain the same even after Natasha left. She just didn't want to get caught up between her fellow blue haired girl and the general manager's feud, as it'd be a bit troublesome.

"Well..." she spoke to Natasha after returning her glass to the table. "Is everything alright?"

daemongirl wrote:Natasha turned her head to watch as Lukretia exited the room but what little relief she should have felt upon her departure from the room failed to surface as Lukretia told Azami she would be waiting in the bedroom until she had concluded. All at once Natasha's heart sank as she couldn't help but pick up on what the german woman had implied by moving into the most intimate room in the apartment, one a simple house guest had no reason to step into unless she had already been invited inside of it before. "Azami." She said while still looking towards the bedroom door, unable to pry her eyes away for several seconds after Lukretia had disappeared within.

"Why exactly is she here?" She finished once she had returned her eyes to Azami, her deep blue gaze pleading for her to not confirm what she was already beginning to suspect.

kaz wrote:Azami pondered for a bit if she should tell Natasha about her little bet with Lukretia. That might not go too well with the other blue haired girl considering her relationship with Lukretia after all. It's not like she was doing a fishy deal, though, as the bet was only set after the general manager announced her name as the contender, without Azami knowing anything beforehand. Would Natasha believe that, though?

"Hmm... nothing really special, I guess..." Azami shrugged. "We had... a little bet between us, and I won. So she's here to pay."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:20 am

"A bet?" Natasha asked softly before taking one of the glasses of water from the table and drinking from it, her throat feeling unbearably dry all of a sudden. Considering the kind of bets that were usually made in the AFW she could make a fairly educated guess as to what the details of this particular bet were, especially given that it involved Lukretia over at Azami's apartment. Still she wouldn't jump to conclusions, especially since if what she suspected was true then it meant win or lose Lukretia would have gotten personal time with Azami and that didn't sit well with her.

"What kind of bet was this Azami?" She said hoping that Azami would answer in any way other than what she was already thinking.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:17 am

"Well... you know how Lukretia-san suddenly announce me as the contender for the hentai belt, right?" Azami began. "I went to ask her about it since I was never told about it before... and then, I made a little bet to give me... an extra motivation to win the title."

She took a sip from her glass and sighed.

"It's nothing complicated. If I lose, I'll have to accept her punishment, and If I won, I'll have her for a day, doing whatever I wish," Azami smiled. "Fortunately it works in my favor, heh~"

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:30 pm

Natasha wanted to say "how could I not know about your sudden announcement as the contender for the hentai belt when it was mine to begin with" but she held her tongue and drank from her water instead. She kept telling herself that azami hadn't had anything to do with her being made the number one contender, that it was all Lucretia's doing, but seeing the two together had done nothing to help convince her of that.

Hearing of the bet's origins and details only served to convince her Lukretia had played Azami and herself in a smaller way. If Azami had lost then Lukretia got to enjoy her company and keep Natasha from challenging quite yet, but if she won then Lukretia still got to have time with Azami and put Natasha in a difficult position. If Lukretia was doing all this to test her and Azami she wasn't sure, but she didn't like the woman's machinations one bit.

"Azami be careful around Lukretia, that woman never does anything that doesn't benefit her in the end and I don't think she means to end her benefiting from you tonight." She said in as sympathetic and concerned a voice as she could put forth. "Her aside, we have to talk about the title."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:46 pm

"That's not impossible, I guess," Azami rolled her eyes to Natasha's warning. "I've heard stuffs about her too... although I don't really see how she's benefiting from making me a champion..."

She already knew that Lukretia was sly as a fox, but it's what her fellow blue haired girl said next that intrigued her. She had a feeling about what kind of talk Natasha want to have, but she also didn't want to make false assumptions.

"I'm listening..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next