Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 30 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Aline vs Koji: steel cage "revenge" (complete)

2 posters

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Aline vs Koji: steel cage "revenge" (complete) - Page 12 Empty Re: Aline vs Koji: steel cage "revenge"

Post by wrestleryu Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:47 pm

Choked and with his feet twitching off the mats, the boy can only let out groans of pain in response to her jabs aimed to his already battered body.

The crowd is impressed, if not scared by Nicole's strenght as she throat-lifts Koji wih just one hand, but many of them are secretly eager to see if Nicole will decide to toy with him and entertein her fans with some imaginative holds, with the unwilling but helpless cooperation of Koji.

Thanks to Aline, Koji is fairly much weakened but he still has one of two moves to pull... or at least try: clinging to the choking arm of Nicole with both hands, the boy would try to lift his legs and wrap them around her shoulder into an armbar. "Unghh..., don't think that I'll stay there like a sandbag..!", he would spit out while hanging from that arm.

Last edited by 157 on Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:49 pm; edited 2 times in total

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Aline vs Koji: steel cage "revenge" (complete) - Page 12 Empty Re: Aline vs Koji: steel cage "revenge"

Post by Thestupidgeek Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:36 pm

with an evil smile, nicole just wait when koji try to put her in a submission hold. The situation could be quite funny, or quite scary according to the point of view. Nicole does not even try to stop the boy, she simply resist and it seems that nicole has more power into one arm, than koji using his whole body. Of course, it's also thanks to the punishment of Aline, koji can't realize how much he was weak now. A cruel little laugh could be hear in the cage, it was nicole who mock the desperate attempt of the boy.

"good idea koji.... but that useless.... let's see how you counter this !!!"

turning all her body, nicole try to send the boy, face first against the cage and force him to stop his move. When he fall, nicole start to to grabs both his legs, and his chin, and she try to perform a STF on him, a submission hold of her own

"that is a submission hold... try to remember next time.... so DO YOU GIVE UP ???"

Emilie the steamroller_____Maria infinity
Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:44 pm

"Ugh... h-how possibly... UNGHHHH...!!!". Before the shocked Koji can realize how great the gap in strenght is by now, Nicole has already smashed the poor boy against the cage and wrapped herself around him into a vicious STF submission.

"G-Gaahhhhhh.... n-no... I don't want to..... uuughhh....!", the stubborn boy would reply while crying out in pain and trying with all his will to resist, but he is just immobilized and helpless.

Screaming in pain, Koji would blush in shame at the same, because he can feel Nicole's hot breathing bathing the side of his face very closely, adding insult to damage.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:26 pm

nicole keep the boy trapped into her painful submission hold. she smile when the boy scream in pain, and she stretch him even more. But while she continue to torture him, she try to bite his ear, not for hurting him, but for tease him. Her hot body, on the little boy are quite heavy, but for the boy, it will be mainly her sexy curves that will be humiliating. dominated by the sexy girl, koji can't see the end of his nightmare, he already lose his match, but nicole want to humiliate him totally

"fufufu...oh you have such a cute voice,... please continue to sing for me..."

but nicole stop her STF, and stand up in the ring, she stomp the boy, and pin him on the mat, she crush his back with her heel, and make him suffer

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:08 pm

As usual, Nicole's girly giggles contrast with her immense power, making it feel even more humiliating for Koji as she strains him more until his head gets smooshed into the underside of her huge bosom.

Finally released, Koji would try to roll away but she doesn't allow it, pressing the sole of her foot onto the boy's back so that he can't move away. "Uuuurghhh....!". All the weakened boy can do is to twitch and flail around with his arms and legs, screaming from the sharp pain to his back while Nicole keeps this dominating pose over him.

Last edited by 157 on Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:08 pm

"so... how I can crush you now ? hmmm... Oh don't worry koji... I just plan to crush you here, and after that, I pick you up, and and you will stay in my room... where I can ..."play"... with you. Ok for this, so now time to the pain"

while she continue to pin him brutally on the mat. Nicole grab his arms and start to pull them, twisting them cruelly. With a cute smile, Nicole let the crowd admire her work, and every one could take photo of koji, his face is now a mask of agony. Pulling him more and more, Nicole try to see the limit of the boy.

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:31 pm

With his arms pulled backwards with tremendous strenght, Koji feels like they could be just teared off from his body in moments.

"Auughhh....!!", he would scream in pain, squirming but unable to go anywhere. At this rate, his arms are soon going to become numb from the intense pain, feeling almost like paralyzed for the next minutes.

Which of course means that Koji is going to be even more a defenseless doll in Nicole's hands.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:34 pm

Nicole continue to dominate the boy a little, She destroy his arms so now he will be totally helpless. When she finally stop, the tall amazon is almost sure that he can't even lift a finger in order to defend himself. With her foot she force him to stay on his back. Like this... the redhead dominatrix grabs his legs, and with a smile put him into a 4 legs scissor hold. Ravaging his legs now.

Nicole arch her voluptuous body, in order to put more strenght into her powermoves, she does not want to play with the boy anymore, she just want to beat him.

"so Koji, you refuse to give up, it is quite brave, bt it seems to be quite painful too... do you regret to be a stupid boy ?"

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:16 am

Subjected to intense pain, Koji can only scream in agony as it is now his legs' turn to be tortured. Strained to the limit, the boy must finally yeld. "Uaaghhh... p-please..please stop it... i submit...!!", he would be forced to beg: regardless of his stubborn attitude a disobedient boy like Koji has been made docile to Nicole's will.

And more importantly, he has both his arms and legs very weakened and basically useless at the moment.

Last edited by 157 on Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:58 am

"And I refuse to accept your submission now... the fun just start... so try to resist a little more"

Unfortunately for koji, Nicole is too sadistic to accept his surrender so easily, so she keep her hold for some times, and let the boy enjoys his pain, futhermore as she already take care of his arms, the boy can't defend. When she finally let him, the boy and his lifeless body seems to be totally at her mercy. So with a smile, nicole put her hands under his armpits and force him to stay on his feet. if she get there, nicole make her deadly succubus kiss, not letting the boy breathe, she just steal his air, smother him in a sexy way, but mainly dominate him totally.

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Aline vs Koji: steel cage "revenge" (complete) - Page 12 Empty Re: Aline vs Koji: steel cage "revenge" (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next