Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by killcarrion Today at 5:16 am

Who is online?
In total there are 70 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 67 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, killcarrion, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Aline vs Koji: steel cage "revenge" (complete)

2 posters

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

Aline vs Koji: steel cage "revenge" (complete) - Page 14 Empty Re: Aline vs Koji: steel cage "revenge"

Post by wrestleryu Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:46 pm

Pulled around by Nicole like a ragdoll, Koji would only start to come to his senses when she had already taken him to the backstage area where she would not be disturbed.

"U-Uhnnhh.... h-hey but what are you doing...? Let me... mnnn.... ". With his head spinning alot, the Japanese boy would try to protest at Nicole evidently trying to kidnap him. Not that it will make much of a difference for the busty amazon.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Aline vs Koji: steel cage "revenge" (complete) - Page 14 Empty Re: Aline vs Koji: steel cage "revenge"

Post by Thestupidgeek Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:13 pm

when the boy start to wake up, Nicole continue to grabs his hair, she turn and see this stubborn boy, trying to resist. So she rise her knee, and kick his face, crushing his nose while she force him to stay here.

"ohh.. please stay calm... you fight, and you lose, so now... And pick you up and you're coming to my room for your punishment.... that's all, so be a good boy"

Normally after such a brutal knee kick, the boy will be out for good... but Nicole prefer to be... sure. So the amazon take the boy and start to crush his back in a violent bearhug, until he stop to move

Last edited by 157 on Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Emilie the steamroller_____Maria infinity
Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:59 pm

With his nose bleeding and dropping blood onto his chest, Koji must look even more pityful as Nicole picks him up into a tight, air-crushing bearhug, pressing him closer and closer to her huge bosom while she squeezes his waist with no mercy.

"U-Ungffhhhhhhhhhh.... c-cant.... breathhhh......", the poor boy almost whispers with the air crusher out of his lungs. In a few seconds, his head starts lolling forward towards the large melons of Nicole, as the boy seems ready to go to sleep again, against his will.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:51 pm

Nicole keep her bearhug few more minutes, until the boy is totally docile, and mainly all weak. When the boy finally sleep, Nicole put him in her hands just like a baby, and let him sleep in this shamefull situation. When she get there, nicole sigh...

"Phhh... it's so hard to have a good little boy..."

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:07 pm

Constricted and suffocated by Nicole's relentless bearhug for several minutes, Koji is eventually stolen of his air and drained of all his strenght, leaving nothing but a defenseless, totally knocked out toy in her arms.

Held in Nicole's taunting maternal hold, poor Koji is slumbering like a little baby, making cute snoozing sounds as he sleeps: with her powerful bearhug the busty amazon has made sure to keep him in that state much longer this time.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:02 pm

Nicole keep the poor boy trapped like an helpless baby in her arms. Smothering him with her huge tits boncing on his face. Slowly she lead the tired boy to her rooms. Using her foot, she open violently the doors, and put the sleepy boy on her bed. Then with an evil grin, Nicole close her doors with the key, sealing the boy's fate... he could not escape... and Aline promise her the boy for the whole day... the night will be really long for the boy

WINNER: ALINE

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Aline vs Koji: steel cage "revenge" (complete) - Page 14 Empty Re: Aline vs Koji: steel cage "revenge" (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14