Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 52 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 51 Guests :: 1 Bot

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Kelly Conway Vs. Phoebe Oakley

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Kelly Conway Vs. Phoebe Oakley - Page 5 Empty Re: Kelly Conway Vs. Phoebe Oakley

Post by Lobo Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:24 pm

The Ref-girl furrowed her brow at Phoebe. "Well... Alright." She responded with a troubled frown. The Japanese native's job required her to be fluent in several languages, especially English. So this left the Ref-girl to doubt the sincerity of Phoebe's words based on her tone of voice. But she wanted to be a fair judge and felt Phoebe might not have known low blows were illegal in standard match. The ref hoped that Phoebe really didn't know and wasn't just playing her. She knew Kelly was a huuge bitch but even she hadn't used any illegal moves so far (surprisingly). The ref just had to be fair.

Meanwhile, Kelly had tears in her eyes as she cradled her womanhood and kicked out her legs frantically from the pain. "Nnngh..." Kelly whimpered before looking up to glare hatefully at Phoebe. "Fuck you." She spat with venom. She then clinched her teeth and shut her eyes tightly as she saw Phoebe's foot lifting up. Kelly flinched and turned her head just as the boot slammed down into her cheek.

"Uaagh!!" Kelly barely cried out as her face was stomped on brutally. The crowd releasing a loud "Ooooh!!!" at the brutal attack. Kelly's eyes were shut and her face was scrunched up from the boot pressing tightly on her cheek that mashed it against the canvas, releasing a small dizzy groan in response to Phoebe's words as Kelly's legs twitched on the canvas. Then came another brutal stomp to the face making Kelly's entire body from below the neck jolt up from the canvas following the harsh impact that would be followed up with Phoebe moving her boot over Kelly's neck and slowly pressing down on her throat.

"-Gckkk...Uhk..." Gagged Kelly with her eyes bulging, her legs flailing and stomping on the mat as she was choked by Phoebe, frantically grabbing her ankle with a weak grip.

As Phoebe did this, it wouldn't be long before The Ref-Girl got involved again. "Oi! Oakley-San! That's an illegal choke! Remove your foot at once!" She yelled while grabbing Phoebe's shoulder with a firm grip. "You have until Five to break! One! Two!" She began to call out to make Phoebe break the choke before the count of five or risk a DQ. For Kelly though, who was gagging with the taste of blood in her mouth and a rattled brain. The count wasn't nearly fast enough. It felt like an eternity for her.

Last edited by 621 on Wed May 01, 2013 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Kelly Conway Vs. Phoebe Oakley - Page 5 Empty Re: Kelly Conway Vs. Phoebe Oakley

Post by Daaharu Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:43 am

Phoebe would keep her foot on Kelly’️s neck until the count of four, when she would shrug her shoulders and casually lift her boot up, allowing air to flow to the veteran wrestler’️s lungs once again. “Sorry about that, ref. Like I said, I’️m a rookie. Just doing what I can to win,” she said, giving the girl a smile and a little wink. She wasn’️t planning on using any more illegal moves against Kelly, but hoped that the ref would recognize what a bitch the veteran was and take pity on the cowgirl should she be attacked in a similar fashion as the match went on.

Once she had released Kelly from the choke, Phoebe wouldn’️t let up on the girl, grabbing her and trying to heave her up onto her shoulders. “Feel free to scream,” Phoebe would hiss, looking up at her enemy as the girl hung limply across her shoulders. “But I’️m not gonna let up until I hear bones breaking.”

Having issued that declaration, Phoebe would then begin pulling down on Kelly’️s neck and legs, hoping to lock her into a punishing torture rack.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:04 pm

Feeling Phoebe's foot leave her throat, Kelly gasped for air and coughed out violently while Phoebe played cute and joked about it, taking advantage of her rookieness and using to gain the upper-hand on Kelly, a known cheater.

Still coughing and sputtering, Kelly groaned as she lifted up by the cowgirl and suddenly hefted onto the girl's shoulders. "U-Uuuuh..." Kelly let out, dazed by the stomps to the face and the choking she suffered as her body was draped across Phoebe's shoulders, her arms and legs dangling limply as the Cowgirl held her up, making Kelly stare up at the bright lights above with blurry vision.

Kelly heard Phoebe's words. She intend to break her and make her scream. Kelly wanted to do something but before she could retaliate she felt Phoebe begin to pull down on her neck and legs to apply a brutal torture rack!

"H-Haah! Aaaaahh!!!" Kelly cried out as her body was painfully bent over Phoebe's shoulders, feeling her neck, abdomen and even legs being painfully stretched, making Kelly grit her teeth and shut her eyes as she was forced to endure the submission hold, unable to move her body as she was bent like a pretzel over Phoebe's shoulders.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:56 pm

Phoebe laughed as she heard her veteran opponent screaming in pain as her body was painfully stretched in the torture rack. After getting beaten around the ring by Kelly for much of the match, the cowgirl was having a blast being the one in control. She couldn’️t see how Kelly could come back now. By the time Phoebe finally put her down for good, the veteran was going to have to be hospitalized for months!

If it had been anyone else, Phoebe might have felt a little bit bad about stooping to such a low level to claim victory. But Kelly had been nothing but a dumb bitch since the moment the two of them stepped into the ring together, and Phoebe was going to savor every moment that her foe was in pain.

“How are you liking that?” she hissed, trying to pile on the pressure. “Are your ribs breaking yet? Are your fucking ribs shattered yet, you cunt?”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:07 pm

"Fuuuuck...Huuugh..." Kelly whined as she felt her body being painfully stretched over Phoebe's shoulders, swearing that she was going to be torn apart at the waist from the pain she felt, her ribs feeling like they were on fire as they were compressed against Phoebe's shoulders. It hurt Kelly immensily, but not as much as the thought of losing to some rookie on her debut!

"N-No... I refuse to tap to this foolish idiot." Thought Kelly as she tried to feel around for Phoebe's face until she could indicate where Phoebe's eyes where, immediately trying to rake her fingers up to scratch the girl's face and eyes, hoping that would weaken the hold and allow Kelly to drop behind Phoebe. Otherwise might be done for!

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:50 am

Phoebe thought that Kelly was coming close to breaking—both figuratively and literally. The cowgirl could’️ve sworn that she had felt something pop in her opponent’️s back. Even if it had just been her imagination, it couldn’️t be more than another minute or two before her torture rack started yielding actual—potentially career-threatening—results.

“You give, bitch?” Phoebe roared, pulling down hard once, twice, three times on Kelly’️s neck and ankles. “You give?”

Phoebe really should have anticipated what was going to happen next. She hardly knew Kelly, but it did not seem in the veteran’️s nature to give up without a fight. And she was not about to, as she stabbed her claws into the cowgirl’️s eyes. With a scream, Phoebe tossed her opponent backwards and brought her hands up to her face, rubbing at her eyes to try to take some of the terrible pain away. “F-f-f-f-fuck y-you…”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:49 pm

"Conway!" The Ref-girl yelled as she watched Kelly rake Phoebe's eyes to get out of the torture rack, upset that this whole match had degenerated into such a sloppy, catty, cheaters brawl instead of a wrestling match.

"Guh." Grunted Kelly as she was tossed back to the land on the canvas. Immediately trying to stand up but instead falling over and howling in lingering agony, feeling horrid strain on her abdomen and neck following the submission hold.

"Nngff." Kelly let out through her half opened lips, not even having the will or energy to open her mouth to respond to Phoebe with a smart-ass remark. She was hurting.

While Phoebe tended to her eyes, Kelly held onto her neck and slowly forced herself up on wobbly legs, waiting for Phoebe to turn around. If she did, Kelly would attempt to throw a sloppy uppercut into the cowgirl's abdomen, hoping to bend her over. If that worked, Kelly would try to quickly shove Phoebe's head between her legs, trying to prepare for her finisher!

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:59 am

Phoebe was hurting, too, but she was confident that she had already broken Kelly. The attack on her eyes, the cowgirl believed, was the last desperate attempt by a loser to exact some measure of pain out of a superior fighter before the match finished.

Her hypothesis was quickly proven false when she turned around and received a painful uppercut to her abdomen from Kelly. “Ghuuuaaagh!” the cowgirl groaned loudly, doubling over and putting up little resistance as the veteran tucked Phoebe’️s head between her legs. All of a sudden, she realized that she had gone from absolute dominance to extreme vulnerability. Desperate to keep Kelly from executing her finisher, Phoebe would grab at the girl’️s swaying legs and try to pull them out from under her, bringing both girls to the ground.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed May 01, 2013 6:48 pm

Kelly managed to smash her fist into Phoebe's abdomen and was preparing for her Phoenix Facebuster finisher. Kelly had Phoebe's head between her legs that struggled to keep straight from all the punishment she took and exhaustion she felt right now. But right before Kelly was about to hook Phoebe's arms, the cowgirl pulled on Kelly's ankles and sent the both of them falling back onto the mat, with Kelly hitting the canvas with a grunt through her gritted teeth as she still held Phoebe between her legs.

"Ngh! No! Fuck you, that was supposed to end you!" Kelly cried out, squeezing her legs around Phoebe's head as tight as she could within her weakened state before trying to throw some desperate punches into the back of Phoebe's head. Pounding away at her skull.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu May 02, 2013 5:41 am

Phoebe would’️ve been very satisfied with herself for managing to disrupt Kelly’️s finisher, if she wasn’️t still in something of a tough spot. She had saved herself from a facebuster, sure, but she still had her head trapped between the veteran wrestler’️s legs. When Kelly started to slowly squeeze harder, crushing Phoebe’️s head and cutting off the oxygen going to her lungs, the cowgirl began to struggle, flailing her legs wildly and pounding on Kelly’️s legs with her fists.

“N-n-no! Fuck you! F-f-fuck!” she screamed, as she felt the back of her skull being pounded in return.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next