Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 68 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 68 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Kelly Conway Vs. Phoebe Oakley

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Kelly Conway Vs. Phoebe Oakley - Page 4 Empty Re: Kelly Conway Vs. Phoebe Oakley

Post by Lobo Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:36 pm

Kelly coughed and wheezed after her throat was pulled down across the ropes. Thought her body was overall in good status despite the few hits she might have taken, her blood pressure on the otherhand was probably very high considering how angered she was at the moment thanks for Phoebe giving the taunting blonde a taste of her own medicine.

Kelly's hands remained at her throat as she nursed herself, rolling onto her front as she tried to get back up just as Phoebe was sliding in. Eventually Kelly did rise up to her feet and turned to see Phoebe edging herself slowly towards. Kelly let out a breath of air and wiped some sweat from her brow, unable to make a comment as she slowly marched towards the cowgirl.

If successful, Kelly would try to throw a quick forearm smash across Phoebe's forehead before trying to haul her up by her hair. If successful, Kelly would try to grab the girl and wrap her right arm over her own shoulder, grabbing the hem of her shorts before trying to lift the girl up with a mighty struggling huff, elevating her high into the air upside down while Kelly began to fall back, trying to drop Phoebe down flat onto her back with a vertical suplex.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Kelly Conway Vs. Phoebe Oakley - Page 4 Empty Re: Kelly Conway Vs. Phoebe Oakley

Post by Daaharu Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:06 pm

Phoebe was taken by surprise when her opponent managed to recover quickly, getting up from the mat and delivering a powerful forearm smash to Phoebe’️s face. The cowgirl crumpled onto the mat, not quite out of energy, but dazed and disoriented enough that any attempt to escape would only put her further into trouble.

“F-f-fuck…fuck…l-let go of m-me…” she moaned, as Kelly lifted her high up into the air, the lights glistening off her skin as she came crashing down. Phoebe could only let out a loud, pained cry as she slammed into the mat onto her back, the pain overcoming her for a moment as she was spread out, whimpering and rubbing at her back, trying to massage the pain away.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:27 pm

"Haaaaah!" Kelly cried out loudly with a raspy voice as she lifted Phoebe up over her head and slammed her down onto the mat below with a hard thud. The crowd giving a big reaction to the suplex and the hard bump Phoebe took as she struck the mat hard. She definitely had the crowd's sympathy as she released that pained cry. Kelly on the other hand felt very good about it. It let her know she was doing something right.

Kelly coughed and cleared her throat again as she sat up on the mat. She began to take a small breather as she looked over at Phoebe who was spread out, whimpering and rubbing her aching back. The sight made Kelly smile at the corner of her mouth just as she began to slowly stand up.

"K-know who... nobody loves? Weak... little... bitches" Kelly spoke down to Phoebe in between small pants. She would then try to flip Phoebe over onto her back, if able, Kelly would stand directly beside Phoebe's torso and jump up, attempting to drop her padded knee right across Phoebe's lower back. Kelly thought she may have found a weak point, now she wanted to exploit it.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:50 pm

Phoebe gave Kelly a spiteful glare as she was turned over, her eyes burning brightly with hate. “F-fuck you…if you th-think I’️m weak…just wait…j-just wait!” she spluttered, still intent on demeaning the veteran even when the girl had her in a compromising position. It would mean nothing, however, if she could not get up and fight back. And right now, Phoebe just couldn’️t. Her back was in too much pain. She had no idea how much more pain it was about to be in.

She had a dim idea of what was coming when Kelly prepped her, turning her over, but she did not realize how much it would exacerbate her back pains until the veteran slammed her knee down on top of it.

“F-fuck…just…fuck…” Phoebe gasped, writhing in agony.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:29 pm

"Ha! Wait for what!? A scream!?" Kelly taunted as she came down on Phoebe's back with a knee drop that made Kelly grin widely at the damage she had done to her opponent's lower back as she gasped in agony.

"You suck, Idaho-Hick." Kelly would taunt further as she remained over Phoebe's back. She then tried to grab Phoebe's legs with one arm and place another hand at the girl's throat, keeping both her knees pressed on the girl's back, Kelly tried to lean back and pull Phoebe's body over her knees, where Kelly would then try pull down and wrench the girl's body with a painful Bow & Arrow Submission hold! Stretching the girl's lower back right over her knees.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:15 pm

“Fuck you!” Phoebe screamed, spitting up at Kelly as the veteran taunted her. She could do little more than that—she was in so much pain that she could hardly move, and she was still in the other girl’️s clutches.

When Kelly pulled her over her knees and wrenched her up into a bow and arrow submission hold, Phoebe couldn’️t help but tear up. The pain in her lower back now was so bad that she probably couldn’️t move. All she could do was continue to holler indignantly, hoping that her opponent would give up and give her a chance to get back into the match. “Fuck! Fuck! F-f-fuck you, you dirty, s-stupid fucking whore!”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:32 pm

Kelly smiled triumphantly as she continued to wrench and pull Phoebe down over her knees to stretch out her body further, bending her in the painful hold that Kelly wanted to be as painful as possible for her. Her eyes narrowed though when she heard Phoebe curse her more and more. Kelly just scowled at the girl as she yelled at her, noting her foolishness as she insulted her while Kelly had her in this painful position.

"You're not very smart. But you dress like a dumb hick so that's to be expected." Kelly huffed as she took time to rack up the pain further with a sudden yank downwards before letting Phoebe go. Trying to grab the girl's head and stuff it between her thighs and squeeze at Phoebe's neck if the cowgirl didn't stop her.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:00 am

Phoebe growled as Kelly continued to insult her intelligence and her place of origin. “H-hey, fuck you, I don’️t give a fuck if you think I look like a dumb hick…at least I d-don’️t look like a retarded Chinese gymnast slut!” Phoebe spat back, still confidently trashing her enemy despite the fact that she was at a particular disadvantage right now.

When Kelly shifted from the bow and arrow hold to a crushing headscissors, Phoebe was at least thankful that her back got a momentary respite. Now she could try to fight back. Despite the pain she felt, Phoebe would throw a punch at Kelly’️s crotch, trying to get the veteran to let her go.

Last edited by 10885 on Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:25 am

"Retar- A Custom Chinese Dress style Wrestling outfit is VERY stylish, thank you!" Kelly shot back angrily at Phoebe while puffing her cheeks out a bit. The nerve of this girl to insult her outfit! Her outfit sucked too after all! Kelly was going to just have to teach her a lesson for that!

But as Kelly prepared to set up for her finisher after applying a standing scissor hold, Kelly's eyes suddenly bugled out as she felt her crotch being suddenly STRUCK by Phoebe. "Gaaaah!! Fuuuck!" Kelly cried, her eyes tearing up as she cuped her crotch and fell back onto the mat below in front of Phoebe, nursing her wounds.

"Oi!" The Ref Girl yelled. "That's an illegal hit! Another one of those low blows and the match is over, kid!" The Ref-Girl let out as she waved a scolding finger in front of Phoebe, almost tempted to DQ the girl right there for the obvious low blow, but the Ref let it slide since Phoebe could be considered a rookie of sorts.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:51 am

Phoebe got up slowly, wiping away the tears before giving the ref girl a sweet smile. “Oh, sorry about that, Miss Referee, ma’️am,” she purred. “I didn’️t know.”

She walked over to where Kelly was cradling her wounded womanhood, peering down at the veteran with a sadistic smile. “I hope you’️re never able to fuck again,” the cowgirl hissed. If she could, she would have continued to focus on Kelly’️s womanhood, pounding it into a bloody pulp. But that would get her disqualified. And she still wanted to win. But she had a good idea of what to do instead.

Phoebe would lift her booted foot up and slam it down on Kelly’️s face, trying to smash the girl’️s pretty features into mush. “Ha!” Phoebe screamed. “Not so high and mighty now, are you, you gutter slut? That’️s absolutely motherfucking right!”

She would stomp on Kelly’️s face again before trying to move her boot over the girl’️s neck, slowly pressing down and trying to crush her windpipe. “Choke and die, bitch,” she whispered.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next