by Lobo Today at 3:16 pm

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 2:42 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:06 am

» All of blade/speranza wreslters
by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

Who is online?
In total there are 110 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 110 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Louise's justice: whipped cream punishment (complete)

2 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Louise's justice: whipped cream punishment (complete) - Page 8 Empty Re: Louise's justice match: whipped cream punishment

Post by wrestleryu Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:04 pm

A cute *pop* sound was heard as Louise pulled her nipple back from the mouth of her mesmerized prisoner.
Being cradled in her arms like a weak baby was making Nico feel so small and helpless in her sensuous clutches.
Apparently, in Louise's mischievious mind his punishment included breaking his will and making him into her little baby, which was very seductive but was also a very embarassing and humiliating doom for the dazed boy.

"Uhnn... t--true, you are too strong and beautiful, i understand have no chances with you..", he mumbled with a blushing face, "....b-but i am not a pervert nor a little baby... and if i have to fight back to prove it... i... i will..", he added despite being strenghtless in her holds, which was probably what Louise wanted to hear, according to the sweetly evil smile that would spread on her lips.

Last edited by 157 on Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Louise's justice: whipped cream punishment (complete) - Page 8 Empty Re: Louise's justice match: whipped cream punishment

Post by Thestupidgeek Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:02 pm

"uh ... it's very brave of you Nico ... also very stupid ..." Louise smiled at the boy's courage. It seems that she can continue her cruel but necessary little game of justice, so Louise starts to reject Nico, far from her in the whipped cream. If successful, Louise tries to jump, and landed violently on her gigantic ass on Nico's back and place him in a camel clutch.

_ Ready to suffer my little pervert who just spy on me at night while I'm trying to have sex with my little knight Ryu ...

Emilie the steamroller_____Maria infinity
Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:38 pm

Nico would land into the whipped cream layer with a splashing sound as Louise released him uncerimoniously from her maternal hold.
Groaning and shaking his head lightly to shake the cobwebs off from his mind, the boy would try to get up on all four, but he was soon flattened back into the cream pit by Louise's hips, only to then being caught into her camel clutch.

He knew that it would be way much wiser of him to just give up and beg for mercy since he was nothing but a strenghtless puppet in the dominating hands of Louise, but that would have been like admitting that he really was a pervert and a peeping tom, and he didn't want to do that in front of the beautiful wrestling maid.

"Unghhh.... !!!! T-That is not...true... urghhh... ", Nico would groan in pain, his cream-covered body squirming and wriggling underneath her voluptuous hips, only obteining to make Louise's seat more pleasurable, with the hopeless boy still trying to put up some meek resistence.

Last edited by 157 on Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:31 pm; edited 5 times in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:40 pm

_ Nico Stop lying, this is really not nice ... You know it's normal that a boy likes see the girls' bodies, it is not for that I blame you, but I do not want you lying to me, then for the last time what that you made ​​at the door of my room at night ?

Louise continues her camel clutch, almost breaking in two Nico's back, but she has no pity for the little liar, he must suffer .... at the same time, it's too funny to see him struggling like that, so even if she is making him pain and hurt, Louise begins to bite affectionately an ear of the poor Nico, awaiting his answer, and perhaps she will be much less nice next. For now at least, Nico must have the weird sensation, of the sweet breasts and pussy of Louise rubbing against his bare skin. A really pleasent feelling, if only he was not in a torture hold.

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:58 pm

Nico was helpless in the pain&pleasure torture of Louise, shivering as she was nibbling his ear in a seductive way and groaning at how she was stretching him painfully in the camel clutch.

"U-Unnghhh....! S-Sure thing i like your beautiful body Louise...nghh... and that's way i came to your room to ask you for an autograph after your debut victory...urghh... but looks like.. i got more than i bargained..", he groaned, blushing at how the warm large globes of her breasts were teasing his back.
Being subjected to the sensuous rubbing from the soft breasts and warm pussy of Louise would increase Nico's sensation of embarassed helplessness, and fuel up the voluptuous girl's pleasure of knowing that the small boy belonged to her.

Nico kept trying to struggle his way out but soon his strenghts were drained by the sexy amazon. "H-Hnnn....c-can't get out....", he would admit basically to himself, his muscles becoming like jello in the powerful hold of Louise until he was like a cute and soft puppet in her playful hands.

Last edited by 157 on Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:57 pm; edited 4 times in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:46 am

_Oh .... you just wanted an autograph ... oh, I'm terribly sorry, I beg your pardon Nico, I did not know at all that it was just for an autograph .... I'm so confused, wait let me help you to stand up ...

When she hears the explanation of the little Nico, Louise releases him quickly now, and help him to stand up by lifting him, she begins to take away the cream covering his little body, and then she declined slightly to let him take a little breathe. And with a big smile, Louise sent him a monumental slap on the cheek, and she screams furiously.

_ YOU THINK I'AM A IDIOT OR A STUPID GIRL !!! YOU WILL REGRET OF MAKING FUN OF ME NICO !!!

and prepare another slap.

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:57 pm

"Whew... i'm glad that you finally unghhhh...!!!" Louise's sounding slap echoed around the room, having poor Nico's face turn hardly to one side and leaving five red prints on his cheek. It seemed that whatever the boy would say was only going to worsen his predicament.
And thinking of it, Louise was not so wrong after all: what had come through his mind, going to a girl's door at such a late time and think that he wouldn't be mistaken for a pervert?

"Unhh... o-ok ok... i came to watch you like a stupid peeping tom because i admire your beauty, not knowing that you had company in your room. So yes, i guess i'm a little pervert, ok?!", he lied about his intent, well knowing that such a lie would be easier to trust than the unbeliavable truth of his awkward attempt at asking for an autograph. Meanwhile, he raised his guard, frowning in awaiting of a next probable slap.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:04 pm

_ Um, at least you admit it Nico, you're a pervert ... Nico it is wrong, you seem to be a beautiful and nice guy, so I do not want you to go spy on girls in their rooms. You know, if you'd come to me directly, I thought I would have accepted a date with you, maybe next time... *sigh*

as Nico managed to stop the slap, Louise will take her distance, and if Nico leaves her the time, she bent down and covered her both hands with whipped cream like a big white glove, and she puts them in a guard of boxer.

_ But you know Nico, I'm going to finish, so do not be mad, but I will do everything to win this game and finish your punishment for being a pervert, so prepare yourself ... ding ding ...

and she go slowly on the poor nico with some jabs, in a rush of left and right punch

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:50 pm

The whipped cream gloves made funny splashing sounds as a couple of jabs from Louise hit Nico's face pushing him backwards.

"Unfh..ungh.. i could not be angry at you Louise-san... but i'm not going to surrender that easily", he groaned , crouching swiftly to dodge another of her punches, where he would then cling around Louise's waist.
Nico tried to lift the bigger girl for a possible atomic drop, but his hands would slip along the cream-glistening hips of Louise, and his feet couldn't get a good grip on the slippery ground, causing him to drop onto one knee right before the voluptuous beauty.

"Uh...oh...t-troubles!", he flushed deeply at his failed attempt, trying to back off from the dangerous position if he could... but Louise had a good chance with Nico's head invitingly close to her powerful thighs.

Last edited by 157 on Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:08 pm

Louise did not stay long without doing anything, when she sees the little Italian boy, helpless, falling to her feet, she take advantage of this occasion. Louise imprisons the head of Nico between her beautiful and powerful thighs. Without leaving any chance at the poor boy, she began to squeeze him violently, and to avoid an escape attempt, she tries to catch his hands. trapped in a sort of guillotine, the boy would soon lose his air and strenght, if he does nothing to get free, meanwhile, Louise laughs before the situation,

_ "While Nico, you can not even stand up ... luckily I'm here to save you ... fufufu ... <3"

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Louise's justice: whipped cream punishment (complete) - Page 8 Empty Re: Louise's justice: whipped cream punishment (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next