by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 163 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 163 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Maid of Busty Justice is back! Louise vs Ryu 64-kiss match!!! (complete)

2 posters

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

The Maid of Busty Justice is back! Louise vs Ryu 64-kiss match!!! (complete) Empty The Maid of Busty Justice is back! Louise vs Ryu 64-kiss match!!! (complete)

Post by wrestleryu Fri May 08, 2015 3:58 pm

Special stipulation: Louise needs to to kiss her opponent, whenever he is helpless, up to score of 64 lipstick prints left everywhere on Ryu's face and body to win the match. For Ryu, standard rules apply, and one fall to win. No holds barred, only interruption to the match allowed is... for Louise to re-apply her indelible lipstick ^^'

It was late night and Ryu was walking by Louise's apartment which, as he knew well, she had chosen for its strategical position, just 100 meters away from the Tension Gym. The lights in Louise apartments were still down, not surprisingly, because the beautiful "maid of justice", who had been a girlfriend/rival of sorts in the recent past for him, had been away on a trip for 2-3 months now.

The Maid of Busty Justice is back! Louise vs Ryu 64-kiss match!!! (complete) Randomanimeguypic

Ryu sighed at the memories of Louise's cheerful company, sweetly seductive personality... and well, overwhelmingly smothering curves and a bit of a twisted mind too, to be honest. A slight blush rised to his cheeks at the idea.
"Hehe, having Louise around was lovely, but being all alone at Tension surely has its advantages too", Ryu smiled to himself, coming to the main door of the Gym as he took away the  card he had received earlier that same day:

"My dear Ryu, I have seen you fight and I am an admirer of your fighting style and your delicious body. But I'm going to show that this body of mine can crush you and subdoe you, in many ways. See you at the Gym tonight 23:00 for your beautiful defeat. Yes my little love, this is a wrestling challenge <3". The card was signed with a sloppy lipstick kiss. And, to think of it, it smelled a familiar milky scent too.

But, pondering about things would be pointless now, because the seductive author of that challenge was waiting him in the deserted Gym. Opening the door Ryu walked across the dimly enlightened room that hosted a full wrestling ring. On the ring, a statuesque, voluptuous female form was standing, obviously it had to be his mysterious opponent.
"Hello there it's Ryu. Ready for your mysterious challenge to a match too, hehe", he sayd, a bit nervous but also excited.
In that same moment, the lights of the gym were turned on, flashing his eyes a little as he then started to refocus his vision and look at the now entirely visible girl.

Last edited by wrestleryu on Sun May 31, 2015 11:53 pm; edited 3 times in total
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

The Maid of Busty Justice is back! Louise vs Ryu 64-kiss match!!! (complete) Empty Re: The Maid of Busty Justice is back! Louise vs Ryu 64-kiss match!!! (complete)

Post by Thestupidgeek Fri May 08, 2015 4:24 pm

with all the lights of the gym turned on, Ryu has some problems to see clearly the challenger. She seems to be tall, strong and sexy.... with a curvy body. She wait in the ring, hands on her hips, a big smile on her lips. Soon ryu's eyes start to accustom to the light, so he could see, her sexy lingerie with a black pantie and a beautiful black bra, holding her gorgeous curves. He could see her blond hair, the maid attire and finally her innocent charming smile

" Hi ryu-chan... I hope that you're ok my little knight... I'm back... hihihi"

Louise wait in the the ring. After her long long trip, she finally return to the Afw, and before her official come back, she want to face once again her loving little ryu. She leave the ring and rush at him. She jmps on the last moment and hug him tenderly... without noticing that her huge breasts press heavily on his chest and chin "Ohhh ryu... you miss me... I'm so happy to be here with you again... "
at doing this she rub her sexy body... she is so happy... and when she realize that she almost start to smother ryu before the match she laugh and tease him gently...

"ohh ryu... you're alway so cute... hihihi... so ready for the match ?"

Emilie the steamroller_____Maria infinity
Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

The Maid of Busty Justice is back! Louise vs Ryu 64-kiss match!!! (complete) Empty Re: The Maid of Busty Justice is back! Louise vs Ryu 64-kiss match!!! (complete)

Post by wrestleryu Fri May 08, 2015 4:40 pm

"L-L-LOUISE..HEAVEN....??? Wow this is a BIG surprise", Ryu's eyes would widen in shock as he finally could recognize the beautiful girly features, and of course the curvy towering body of Louise that he remembered very well. It was not like he wasn't happy to see her, quite the opposite in fact, but Louise was the last person he had expect to meet that night, convinced that she was still wandering on her euro trip.

The Maid of Busty Justice is back! Louise vs Ryu 64-kiss match!!! (complete) KvTwVyq

Speaking of which...had she always been that tall and strong-looking before? At about 6' 0" of height and strong muscles well concealed under wonderfully soft curves, the blonde maid was looking sexier than ever, and a tad bit more intimidating.

"Umpfff..... h-hehe I'm so happy to see you to Louise, I've been missing you", Ryu replied with a muffled smile as he flailed a bit in her enthusiast hug. Embracing each other made the height gap more evident when she glomped him with a happy embrace, almost smothering him before the starting of their match. The rubbing of those huge squishy bosoms on his chest made him moan a little, reminding to the boy, if needed, why Louise's second name was "Heaven".

Wait... the match. So Louise was the one who had challenged himto a fight in first place! Blushing a bit at how she had been sweetly fooling him around and lured him into a deserted gym for their match, Ryu could'nt help but wonder:
She has not challenged me to a regular match in the Arena... so she must have something special in mind", he was thinking.

"Heh.. always ready for a difficult challenge. So, what's the big idea for the match Louise?", Ryu would ask after they had climbed their way up to the middle of the ring and getting ready, the 'little knight' Ryu stripping to just his tight shorts to fight on equal terms with Louise's beautiful bra & panties attire.

Last edited by wrestleryu on Sat May 25, 2019 2:48 am; edited 6 times in total
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Fri May 08, 2015 5:11 pm

climbing in the ring with ryu, Louise go to her corner and took a lipstik from her bag, while doing this she speak to ryu.

"Oh nothing special ryu... I assure you... don't be afraid... I... have an idea..."

slowly with sensuous and expert moves, louise start to apply the lipstick on her beautiful and luscious lips. She do it really sexilly, but she do it without notice it... Louise is always innocent, but she smile at ryu to make it difficult for him to think clearly, or to refuse her challenge.

"I offer you a really easy match, you have to pin me, KO me, or make me submit just one time... just one single time and you win... pretty easy no ? On the other side, I want to have fun with you... to fight you... to make clear that you're always my little knight... and tell to everyone that I'm back on the Afw... so... I plan to kiss you... 64 times with this *she point her lips with her lipstik, ryu could see that her lips has now a delicate pink color, really soft, but it was clear that she use the lipstik.* ... could you imagine when all people will see kiss on your cute skin... that's all I want ryu..."

Louise put her lipstick outside the ring and start to walk towards the boy, swaying her hips with every step, she push him lightly with the tip of her tits, and let me admire all her curves, threaten him with her curvy body, she add in order to tease him

"and no ryu... I'm not ready for a difficult challenge... that's why I challenge you... hihihi... so you're ready ? "

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri May 08, 2015 5:26 pm

Ryu's blushing face had a color to match his red hair when Louise had finished applying her pink glossy lipstick to her lips, making them look more plush and glimmering while she just innocently explained the terms of that absurd, yet sexy wrestling challenge come out of her mind. "Uh... 64 times she just said???", Ryu thought in shock, ever more teased as he knew that that number was a reference to one of Louise's famous breast-based moves.

"Heh alright then uh 64...that's a lot of kissi... hey what was that???", the boy would flush in cute flustration at Louise's playful hint about her 'little knight' not being much of a challenge, while she playfully bumped him a step back with her bountiful breasts.

"Oh well I was wishing to welcome you back to AFW with a kiss, but I guess it will have to wait, since that would count like a point for you", Ryu would grin.

With that, the two contenders started to circle each other. Boy, Louise looks big and in great shape, thought Ryu, thinking on for a moment about what could be the best strategy to adopt in a strange match like this. He needed to win.. but he also needed not to be... well, kissed into defeat!
Such hesitation could have been expected by Louise, luring him into her sexy special match to disorient him, or just an accident. In any case, it granted her the advantage of initiative.

Last edited by wrestleryu on Fri May 08, 2015 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Fri May 08, 2015 5:44 pm

"hihihi... it's always so easy to embarrass you ryu... let's have fun..."

with each wrestler circling against each other, Louise could notice easily that ryu try to think about the best way to fight a bigger girl, and to avoid to be kissed... but ryu do a huge mistake... he does not remember how louise fight with her unusual crushing style... her big tits bounce a little with each step...when she is close enough... she grabs the boy wrists with her hands

"Nyaa... stop to think ryu... I got you... hmmmpfff!!!"

she pull on his both wrist and force him to crush on her body.... and his head collide on her big tits... if he is a little stunned by this sudden attack... louise try to grab him in a bearhug, and start to squeeze a little

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri May 08, 2015 5:54 pm

"Maybe I should attack her legs to make them unbalanced.... uhm no she might block me in a scissorhold.. maybe I'll better use the ropes and fight on speed and agility. Yes that would be much bet... ??? Ugh !"

Ryu's flow of cute battle plans would be interrupted as Louise just reached at his wrists and suddenly pulled him close, bumping her boy almost comically onto her huge bosom so to disorient and embarass him, thus gaining her the opening to pick him up into her starting bearhug.

"G-Gasp....unfhh....", the handsome redhead would writhe in the squeezy hug, face flushed as he could see Louise's embrace pressing his back and pushing his body against her large soft bouncers, his arms flailing as he tried to escape, but his feet were already  off the mats so that he could not get any leverage.
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Fri May 08, 2015 6:01 pm

with a tender smile... louise put her cheek on ryu's chest, she act just like if she want to have some rest with the boy, but she continue to crush him slowly with her bearhug. She tell him with her lovely voice

"ohhh ryu... I'm so happy to be here with you, to feel your cute little body against mine but.... *slowly she give a tender kiss to his belly, letting her kissing mark on him* we're fighting... and I start to crush you...hehehe..."

With the first kiss... louise squeeze the boy for good, she crush him as she slowly imporve the pressure around him... and soon BAAMMM she rush with him and smash him against a corner

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri May 08, 2015 6:10 pm

Ryu's face could not be more priceless than that. A mix of shame, allure and cute embarassement as Louise's lips imprinted the first heart-shaped lipstick mark right on his belly. Not even 1 minute of match and she had already scored her first 'point' on him, quite literally!

"Ughhh t-that was so....mmm... oh no wait, no distractions.. I must escap..UNGHHH!!". Before poor Ryu could react to the first little teasing loss of a probably long night of sexy wrestling, his waist and back were squeezed tighter by Louise's powerful arms, pressing much more air out of his lungs and making him lightheaded for a moment. Then... things went even worse, as Ryu got crushed back first into the turnbuckle, dazed from a hard impact that had all the weight of Louise's curves and muscles behind it.

"Uhhnnn...n-nice one there...", he groaned faintly, needing a moment to recover before he could try to sneak aside and out of the sandwiched position by the corner, well knowing that it was not the safest place to stay for a break.

Last edited by wrestleryu on Fri May 08, 2015 6:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Fri May 08, 2015 6:20 pm

kiss count : 1

"hehehe... thank you ryu... but it's just the begining... you have to... hey!!! where do you plan to sneak away ryu... you want to run away from me... that's...hurt my feeling."

After her last move, Louise crush ryu in the corner, she manage to keep ryu pinned, but he want to escape. It's not an easy position for him so Louise manage to keep him trapped. She put her hand on the ropes on each side of ryu... and rush furiously.... slamming the boy's belly with furious spear... but louise continue to smile

"don't be so hurry ryu.... we have all the night...fufufu"

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next