by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 227 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 226 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hoshi no Yuubari Vs Jason Reed: Justice is Served (Complete)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hoshi no Yuubari Vs Jason Reed: Justice is Served (Complete)  Empty Hoshi no Yuubari Vs Jason Reed: Justice is Served (Complete)

Post by WrestleMind Sun May 24, 2020 11:18 pm

Hoshi no Yuubari Vs Jason Reed: 
Justice is Served
One Pinfall of Five Seconds is Required for Victory. 

Hoshi no Yuubari Vs Jason Reed: Justice is Served (Complete)  0hVdl3r

Jason Reed stood in the center of the ring in the center of an arena packed with jeering fans. Having slipped out of his ebony leather jacket he was almost naked with the exception of a lavender piece of cloth that looked like a thong mroe than anything else. Back in the day Jason had rarely lost even a single match. Now people had started calling him the "Jobber to The Stars". Tonight he would show them how wrong they were! 

Jason always seemed to get whatever woman he wanted into the ring. It was simple really. Either they jumped at the opportunity to wrestle up against Jason's bronzed physique or he infuriated them so much they jumped at the chance to kick his ass. Hoshi no was the latter. 

After giving her a hearty slap to the ass it became very easy to get her agree to a match that night. Jason stared out at the entrance ramp as he nonchalantly slipped a hand into his trunks and scratched his groin. 
"Come on out sweety... I'm gonna show everyone that your the jobber, not me!

Last edited by WrestleMind on Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Hoshi no Yuubari Vs Jason Reed: Justice is Served (Complete)  Empty Re: Hoshi no Yuubari Vs Jason Reed: Justice is Served (Complete)

Post by pu-level-up Mon May 25, 2020 12:52 am

Hoshino had been talked into doing a Tension cross promotion by her manager. On the surface it wasn't a bad idea, she would be able to get her name out to a wider audience, and show her skills against an opponent who had obvious physical advantages over her. And the terms of the match weren't bad either, with victory only by pinfall. But the opponent she was up against was someone who got on her nerves the second they met.

She had been polite when she first met Jason backstage, only to be responsed with direct sexual harassment. She would've kicked his teeth in right then and there if her manager hadn't held her back. Maybe it was just a tactic to get under her skin, but Hoshino's strict sensibilities and desire for justice allowed Jason's lewd act to rile her up like she never had before. She was going to beat the snot out of this cocky boy tonight.

After Jason made his declaration and handed his microphone back to the announcer (who was grossed out that he had just been scratching his balls with the same hand he held the microphone in), Hoshino's music played out over the speakers. The schoolgirl gynmast wasn't in her schoolgirl costume for this match, having changed to a more serious (and simultaneously sexier) single-piece bodysuit that hugged her surprisingly curvy body tightly. She stalked down the ramp, jumping and vaulting over the top ropes as usual, but didn't do any showboating or crowd appeals. Instead, she went straight for Jason.

"Don't even try to run away!" she shouted. The announcers barely had time to ring the bell before Hoshino attacked, running up to Jason and opening the match with her now signature superkick aimed right at the tanned muscular boy's chest!

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Hoshi no Yuubari Vs Jason Reed: Justice is Served (Complete)  Empty Re: Hoshi no Yuubari Vs Jason Reed: Justice is Served (Complete)

Post by WrestleMind Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:54 am

Jason had expected Hoshino to be pissed off. Yet, as always, he underestimated his opponents fury and more importantly her abilities.

Instead of retreating or putting up his arms the Bronze boy just stood there like a deer in headlights and ate Hoshinos Super kick.

SMACK

The slender girls kick packed a wallop, the sound of her foot connecting with Jason's chest echoing throughout the stadium. The overconfident jerk was sent reeling acords the ring. He stumbled and tripped across the ring as he tried to regain his balance. Finally he would find reprieve as he landed against the ropes. 

Jason would continue to lean against the ropes as he caught his breath and nursed the foot shaped bruise on his chest. Though he was literally on the ropes Jason would taunt his emerald haired opponent, practically begging her to step it up. 

"Lucky... Wheeze... Shot!" He declared after flipping her the bird.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:12 am

The powerful super kick was merely the start of the punishment Hoshino planned to dish out this match. The schoolgirl gymnast hopped on her feet, keeping the blood flowing quickly through her veins. Jason had eaten her super kick head on without any defense, but it didn't look like he was backing down at all with the way he flipped Hoshino the bird. She was going to have to beat him up way more before he would apologize.

"Suit yourself," Hoshino muttered under her breath as she launched into her next attack. The gymnast rushed at Jason again, making it seem like she was going to hit him head on with speed and momentum like before.

But before she reached Jason, just outside of his range, she suddenly stopped. "You feeling lucky boy?" Hoshino taunted, treating her opponent like a child despite the fact that she was probably younger, "Go on, I'll let you get off the ropes and take a shot at me. Hit me if you can!" She held her arms at her sides, taunting Jason to come at her. She kept her eyes focused on her opponent though, preparing to counter anything he threw at her.

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:04 am

The confidence of his younger feme opponent ticked off the meat head Jason. He wasn't a fan of being taken lightly and he certainly didn't enjoy being called "Boy" 

Jason growled quietly before shouting: "You uppity bitch! I'm gonna clothesline the fuck out of you!" 

Instead of taking an extra couple seconds to rest the thick headed boy would rush forward with a half baked heavily telegraphed clothesline.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:58 pm

Jason really was the hot-headed type, leaping off the ropes and charging at Hoshino with just that small provocation. The gymnast smiled as Jason charged headlong into her trap. His telegraphed clothesline was easy to avoid, as the nimble schoolgirl ducked underneath and emerged behind the tanned youth. She took off at a run, reaching the ropes in an instant, bouncing off of them and coming back at Jason from behind!

"Got you!" Hoshino yelled as she jumped up, aiming a powerful dropkick right into Jason's back! It was a hit designed to flatten the poor tanned male, as Hoshino had more than enough speed to send Jason tumbling face-first into the mats!

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:04 am

It all happened so fast. One second Jason was about to clothesline some respect into Hoshi. The next she had slipped behind him and nailed him in the back with a stellar dropkick.

A hard kick to the back was all the clusmy boy needed to face plant into the mat. After eating shit Jason would slowly rise to his knees. While he shook off the cobwebs Hoshi was still looking behind him, likely ready to knock his block off at a moments notice.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:38 pm

Jason had a big mouth, but Hoshino was proving that he lacked the skills to back it up. Her dropkick hit home perfectly, flattening the poor tanned boy. He recovered quickly though, getting back up to his knees by the time Hoshino was up to her feet. She had to give him credit there, not many could take hits like that and still keep on fighting.

But Hoshino was all over him the second he rose up. She ran back to the ropes, bouncing off and coming back at Jason at a full run. "You're too slow!" Hoshino cried as she swung a leg out, aiming to clock Jason on the head while he was still on his knees with a leg lariat! She hoped flattening him again would prove enough to keep him down, as she wanted to pin Jason quickly.

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Mon Sep 07, 2020 2:30 am

Though she was a slender girl Hoshinos lightning speed made her leg lariat hit the unsuspecting hunk like a wrecking ball.

SMACK

The sudden impact sent the kneeling boy spinning through the air before his back hit the mat with a hard thud. Jason was laid out in the center of the ring, eyes rolled into his skull, drool streaming from his lips, and a bulge that his purple speedo could barely contain.

All that was left was to pin the arrogant twitching jobber.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:17 am

The leg lariat landed perfectly, smashing through the arrogant boy's head and flattening him on the mat. The way he twitched after he landed on his back showed how Hoshino managed to completely clean Jason Reed's clock, as he was almost certainly unconscious. The speedy gymnast looked at Jason with disdain. Instead of going for a secure pin, she planted her foot right on Jason's chest, posing in victory as the referee came to count Jason out.

"One!" the referee called, "Two!"

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next