Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:40 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:51 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Ryu vs Louise: meeting the maid of justice (complete)

2 posters

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Ryu vs Louise: meeting the maid of justice (complete) - Page 10 Empty Re: Ryu vs Louise: meeting the maid of justice

Post by wrestleryu Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:27 pm

"N-Nghhff... s-so it seems.."., he replied, prisoner of Louise's squeezing seduction. Wrapped around poor Ryu in that taunting way, she looked like a sexy pythoness toying with her cute prey, especially considering how she was slowly constricting his head with rhytmical, sensuous pulsations of her thighs and how she was licking the balls of the squirming boy.

After a couple of minutes spent in Louise's dominating hold, Ryu knew that he had to fight back while he still could, but his cute efforts would probably just add to Louise's fun: if she wanted to overwhelm the boy's little struggles all she needed to do was to press him into weakness so that she could easily readjust her scissors hold around her helpless prisoner for more sensuous squeezing inbetween her glistening thighs.

Last edited by 157 on Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:03 pm; edited 5 times in total

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Ryu vs Louise: meeting the maid of justice (complete) - Page 10 Empty Re: Ryu vs Louise: meeting the maid of justice

Post by Thestupidgeek Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:10 pm

While Ryu is trying to roll on the ground, Louise is driven with him. Unfortunately for Ryu, Louise has maintained her hold. So they just changed direction. Louise would be played at the angry girl. Of course she loves what Ryu did for her, but she wants to tease him gently.

_ Naughty Ryu, you're a bad boy Ryu, lets punish you, or I'll get angry !!!

So she takes a lot of fun to simulate anger, like a little fury, Louise would change her strategy. Ryu is too conscious to be driving to a climax, then she will weaken him between her thighs more. she squeezing as if the head of Ryu would explode between her strong legs. Besides that, she stops the lick, and she is beginning to give a spanking to Ryu with one hand, while the other prevent any escape

_ naughty... naughty...naughty...

Emilie the steamroller_____Maria infinity
Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:52 pm

"Ungh...unghf...unghh...". A wave of weakness crosses Ryu's body each time Louise squeezes his neck, her hungry thighs devouring the boy's head in their heated vice, making him more and more helpless and embarassed.

His muffled groans will reward her inner thighs with each flexing of her sexy glutes and legs muscles, and with each sounding slap she delivers to the boy's butt.
The crowd is now totally with Louise, loving how she's punishing Ryu in a taunting way, like if he was a little boy.

Last edited by 157 on Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:56 pm; edited 2 times in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:17 pm

_ Hum you like it Ryu here? Being totally at my mercy ... it is normal Ryu , you know that you've been naughty ... but hey, Iwill forgive you ... maybe ... fufufu

Louise loves this dominant position in the match, it's so enjoyable for her, and then the public has been so nice to her ... Ryu too, but he remains an opponent at the moment, she will show gratitude when they were both, in her room, and more specifically in the bed. So for now she continues to tease Ryu, she still pressing his head in a mesmerizing rhythmic move, but the spanking becomes harder, especially noisy. Louise really do like if Ryu is a little boy in her claws.

_ So Ryu, you must ask for forgiveness ... you go there if you want to be a good boy, you have to say sorry.

Ryu will be spanked violently by Louise until he yells forgiveness in the ring, maybe even several times if she is not satisfied.

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:58 pm

"UNGH...!! N-No way i won't do such thing... UGH !!!". Ryu's stubborn attitude only leads him to get a hard spanking from Louise, while the fans cheer and laugh in appreciation.

"Ngh.... i..i am sorry... UGH! PLEASE FORGIVENESS..!", he finally asks having not much choice, having his butt burning from her latest spank.

To make Louise's domination more complete, poor Ryu is going weak in Louise's rhytmical hold.
If she stops the spanking, the poor boy will be mesmerized even more easily in that sensuous squeeze & release pattern... embarassed at the feel that she's rocking him back and forth sensually between her warm thighs while draining him of strenghts...again and again.
"unhhhhgh...", he groans inthere, feebly trying to resist the hypnotic pulsations of Louise's headscissors.

Last edited by 157 on Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:22 pm; edited 6 times in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:21 pm

_ Hmm, it seems that you become reasonable Ryu, it is pleasant, I'm happy ...

After the public humiliaion Ryu, the crowd begins to laugh a lot, even if they likes Ryu, they cannot stop laughing at his misfortunes. on contrary Louise will be much quieter now, although she rest just as destructive. After the apologies of Ryu, Louise leaves the spank, and back to an aggressive form of handjob and licks. Stunned the crowd attending the domination of Ryu by a girl that does not stop to change humiliating situations. And now she just try to make Ryu cum quick

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:27 pm

Ryu's face is flaring to a deep red, not only because of Louise squeezing his head but also for the humiliating situation.

"nghh... i did what you demanded but doesn't mean i'm giving up the....f-fight...uhhhhh.... <3". The boy would be fighting back but Louise's rhytmical scissors and her sexual ministrations keep him tamed and aroused under her control.

Soon Ryu's boyhood is throbbing again and in no time Louise can feel that he is ready to pop again, willing or not.

Last edited by 157 on Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:35 pm; edited 3 times in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:39 pm

_ Stupid Ryu, shut up and enjoy the show ...

Louise could feel between he rfinger fingers the construction of the climax of Ryu, and the loss of his strength, he became weaker in her claws. So to give him the coup de grace, Louise will change her position. she try to slips over his side, to ensure that the head of Ryu is still a prisoner of her legs, but now her pussy was in front of the mouth of Ryu, and she faces his dick in erection. while Ryu still crushing more between her powerfull thighs, Louise will again play boxing between her large breasts and Ryu cock

_ So Ryu, ready for round two? ding ding, she tease gently

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:50 pm

"N-Nghffff... blubb..". It's not like Ryu can really answer anything, having both his neck squeezed by Louise's reverse headscissors and his mouth pressed against her pussy, but it is planned by the voluptuous beauty after all.

His wriggling face only provides a pleasurable tingle to her crotch, the boy blushing deeply as his heated erection slips between her cleavage and he knows that he's up for another playful beating from Louise's dominating melons, his boyhood already close to burst.

Last edited by 157 on Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:12 am

Louise could feel resound against her pussy, the sweet moan of Ryu, then she laughs and teases back Ryu.

_ Oh Ryu yes, I forgot but you can not speak for now ... Okay I'll do the subtitles, it will be funny ... Welcome to the boxing match, match of the titans, where the champion, Ryu's cock is abused by the colossal challenger, Louise's breasts. the champion is on the defensive, he can not do anything against the barrage of blows. The challenger is invincible, left, right, left hook, right, wobbles the champion, he is against the ropes, but the challenger continues and strikes him with a series of uppercuts .... What a match ...

As she spoke, Louise pushes her breasts in all directions, shakes and beats up Ryu's cock, but saw his reaction, the boy likes this punishment. Louise would continue the beating, but if Ryu ejaculates that time, Louise would be to shout ....

_ Down ... The champion is Down, Knock out, we have a new champion ...

Louise would be leaving Ryu on the mat, to run to the crowd and make great movement to thank them for their support

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Ryu vs Louise: meeting the maid of justice (complete) - Page 10 Empty Re: Ryu vs Louise: meeting the maid of justice (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next