Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 34 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 34 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Texas Tornado - The Sunderlands vs The Gastins (Complete)

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Texas Tornado - The Sunderlands vs The Gastins (Complete) - Page 5 Empty Re: Texas Tornado - The Sunderlands vs The Gastins

Post by TiefBlau Wed May 25, 2011 4:54 am

"Heh, back to this again. It wont be the same this time though. I may be a bit out of it but I'm not letting up." Dante says as he tries to return the pushing from Bonnie. The two probably being a bit worn out from the match, the battle would be almost equal again. As he pushes against her, he looks for some way to capitalize on the move. As of now though, he just keeps up the strength battle, hoping that he can put enough into it that he can get the best of her this time.

Meanwhile, Heather is still rubbing the back of her neck from the brutal backdrop she received from Bonnie. She was going to take as much time to rest as she could until she looked over at where Clyde was lying. Seeing him crawl his way out of the ring, something clicked in her as she rolled out the other way. She knew exactly what he was going for, and she had to do the same thing herself.

Rolling out of the ring, on a side different from Clyde's she quickly flips up the apron and looks underneath for something. There she pulls out a kendo stick from beneath the ring. She smiles as she looks at what she holds in her hand. Getting the advantage with this should be an easy task as she spins it around in her hand a bit before grasping it tightly, she then walks around the outside of the ring, to meet Clyde and see what he was doing on his end.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Texas Tornado - The Sunderlands vs The Gastins (Complete) - Page 5 Empty Re: Texas Tornado - The Sunderlands vs The Gastins

Post by Lobo Wed May 25, 2011 5:13 am

"We'll....See about... That!!" Bonnie would say back to Dante as she pushed back at him with everything she had. At this point in the match, with everything she had endured, Bonnie was tiring out. She had battled both Dante and Heather back to back during their match. She hadn't had too much time to rest at all and the length of the match was seriously affecting her. Still, with everything she had, she struggled to keep Dante at bay, even if nothing came out of this she was still able to hopefully wear him down as well.

Meanwhile Clyde reached the end of the ring before falling out of the ring and hitting the arena floor, his back smacking across the floor mat before he sat himself up, trying to get some blood out of his eye. To his horror though, he saw Heather approaching with a Kendo Stick and would frantically throw out several weapons in a panic. A pair of handcuffs, a cooking sheet and a trashcan, before he finally found what he sought.

"Suprise Babydoll!" Clyde would exclaim before turning around to face Heather, but with a Fire Extingisher in his hands that he would instantly pull the trigger on. To his shock however, the fire extinguisher would be. "Empty..." He mutterd in disbelif as he kept pulling the trigger, getting nothing out of it. "A Goddamn Dud!"

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed May 25, 2011 5:30 am

As Heather made her way over to Clyde, she shook her head as she saw him frantically searching under the ring for a weapon. She smacks the kendo stick against her hand as she gets closer and closer to him. Then she sees him finally pull out a fire extinguisher after throwing the few other various things from underneath the ring aside.

Heather quickly brings her arms up to protect her face as Clyde speaks and then pulls the trigger on it. She gasps as she sees him do this but slowly brings her arms down as she finds that nothing happened. She looks at him with a confused look for a second before hearing him complain about the thing being empty. Heather lets out a loud laugh as she sees what happened and shakes her head again. "Tough luck there huh? Did you make sure you pulled the pin first?" She says before reaching her hand out as if she's going to help him fix it before immediately swinging the kendo stick with the other hand, but only towards his hands to try to make him drop the extinguisher.

"Heh...I guess so..." Dante says in reply to Bonnie as he keeps his pressure on her trying to push back at her. Taking a second look outside and then back to her, he'll try to bring his head down a bit, under her arms while still keeping grip on her hands. As he does this, he'll try to work a part of him that he doesn't usually in matches. Trying to overpower Bonnie somehow, he will try to brace his feet on the ground before attempting to lift her up and flip her backwards over him, attempting a northern lights suplex.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed May 25, 2011 5:49 am

Clyde couldnt help but feel really embaressed as held the non-working extinguisher in his hands while Heather laughed at him, it was practically humiliating. Then to make maters worse, Heather asked if he pulled the pin, which Clyde soon checked and would realize that he didnt. "Crap..." He mutterd before turning back to Heather to see her extended hand, prompting Clyde to raise an eyebrow at her in question, wondering if he should even take it before his hand is suddenly struck by Heather's kendo stick, causing Clyde to drop the extinguisher. "YEeeOoow!!" He cries out before clutching the back of his head while he looked back up at Heather with a bit of fear in his eyes. "N-Now H-Heather...Cant we talk 'bout this..?" Clyde would question her with a nervous laugh, quite fearful of Heather as she held that Kendo Stick in her hands.

Bonnie uses her strength to hold Dante back as much as she could but was unable to keep Dante from using his technical skill to actually out wrestle her and lift her up before attempting to send her backwards and put her into a northern lights suplex. But as Bonnie's feet hit the floor, she would plant them down hard before attempting to hold herself and Dante up by her feet, pushing up as much as she could to hold eachother up and stop the impact of the suplex. If that worked, Bonnie would try to rotate herself and Dante's body's once more before trying to return to the regular test of strength position.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed May 25, 2011 6:13 am

Heather smiles a bit as her tactics work and she gets Clyde to drop the extinguisher. She stands watching him as he looks at her in a bit of fear, trying to get her not to hit him with the kendo stick that she now holds. She looks straight at him, seeing the blood still dripping from his forehead, she hesitates a bit instead of acting straight away. "Well, you know you could always just hand me the match here." She says as she plants the tip of the Kendo stick on the ground like a cane. "I won't have to beat you up afterwards if you did that." She continues. Part of her actually hoping he agrees just so she won't have to use the stick. Still hesitant from going full out on Clyde for some reason, she stops and asks him this here instead of her usual in-match attitude where she would be beating down on her opponent with it instead.

In the ring, Dante lifts Bonnie up for the northern lights suplex. To his surprise,Bonnie lands on her feet before twisting the two back over so they are just back in their positions in the test of strength. Dante's eyes widen as the whole thing happens, but they narrow again as he gives off a big smile to Bonnie's counter. "Wow, ..that was great...I..Didn't expect that." He says between heavy breaths, still trying to keep his strength in the battle between the two.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed May 25, 2011 6:42 am

Clyde frowns a bit at Heather's proposal. The last thing he wanted was another beating from Heather, especially since his forehead was still stinging a bit, but his pride wouldnt allow him to give up like that. Not to mention that he feared what Bonnie would do to him way more than he feared Heather. "Y-You know I can't do that..." He tells her with a nervous look his eye. He then tries to fake being hurt by suddenly clutching his forehead. "Oww!! Gahh!! My head! It Hurts!!" Clyde began to wince, faking the pain in his head, in hopes that Heather would drop her guard even more and that he could take advantage of it.

As Bonnie tied back up with Dante she smiled back at him before getting a scrunched up look on her face, prompting her to instantly try and kick out at Dante in an attempt to push him back. If sucessful Bonnie would suddenly clutch her lower back. "Me either, honey! Hot damn I need to stretch more!" Bonnie would yell, not used to pulling off moves like that, her joints getting a bit tight due to hyper extending themselves.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed May 25, 2011 6:58 am

Heather sighs a bit as Clyde declines her offer. Shaking her head she hesitantly prepares to swing the Kendo stick at Clyde before she sees him clutch his forehead in what looks like an immense pain. Her face takes on a hint of concern as she looks on. "H-hey? What happened?? I didn't even do anything yet!" She says, as she moves a bit closer to him, trying to see what was going on. Both curiosity and concern come over her as she completely lowers the stick, looking to get a closer look at Clyde as he yelled and winced.

Dante is pushed back by the kick from Bonnie as their grip on eachother's hands were broken. He sees her clutch her lower back and make her comment. He laughs a bit as he scratches the back of his head. "Well, it was pretty impressive. To be honest I don't think I could have pulled off something like that" He says as he smiles. His face turns a bit serious after a few seconds though as he plans to continue on with the match. Charging at Bonnie, he attempts to hit with a corkscrew elbow type move.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed May 25, 2011 7:57 am

Clyde seemed to smirk stealthfully under his bushy blonde hair as Heather dropped her guard and got concerned for Clyde. Prompting the boy to quickly reach for the extingisher and pull the pin before trying to spray the contents in Heathter's face, laughing as he did so. "Sucker!!"

Meanwhile Bonnie was laughing a bit on her own as she shared a conversation with Dante before she smiles at his complement. "Well Thank Ya, Dee. That's mighty sweet of ya!" Bonnie would say with an honest smile before going back into her fighting stance. Her eyes widening as Dante does his corkscrew elbow. prompting Bonnie to frantically duck down. "What the fuck was that!?!?" Bonnie would shout, never seeing that move before.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed May 25, 2011 8:12 am

As Heather gets closer to check on Clyde, she is completely taken by surprise when Clyde quickly reaches for the fire extinguisher and successfully sprays it into her face. "Ah wha!?" is all she lets out as the contents come out and engulf her face, getting into her eyes. She stumbles back before landing on her butt as she tries to rub the stuff out of her face and eyes. "AAAAGH!! What the hell!?" She yells as she continues to try to rub it out, her face and front and top of her hair completely covered in it as her eyes water quite a bit from the stinging.

As Dante spins through the air, attempting his corkscrew elbow, he finds himself to miss as Bonnie frantically ducks the move. Unable to really control himself after he misses, he lands directly on his back on the mat as he sits up a bit before grabbing the area he hit. Hearing Bonnie's words, he still lets out a small laugh. "Heh...it's a move I picked up over time. Works even better when it connects." He says, picking a bit of fun at himself for missing the move.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed May 25, 2011 4:47 pm

Clyde laughs as he sprays Heather down with the contents of the fire extinguisher, grinning greatly during it. "I'd like to think the academy!" Clyde would announce before dropping the extinguisher and running for the trashcan, which he proceeded to try and place on Heather's head, intending to trap her. If that worked, he would lay her down and and attempt to roll her from the ring to the entrance stage, trying to dizzy her by rolling her within the trash can.

Meanwhile Bonnie was busy with Dante, who had narrowly avoided that corkscrew elbow, which was a move that she hadn't really seen before. "Yeah.. I'd imagine..." She'd say before trying to ran at him, aiming to pull off a neckbreaker on Dante as she ran.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Texas Tornado - The Sunderlands vs The Gastins (Complete) - Page 5 Empty Re: Texas Tornado - The Sunderlands vs The Gastins (Complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next