Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 81 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Texas Tornado - The Sunderlands vs The Gastins (Complete)

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Texas Tornado - The Sunderlands vs The Gastins (Complete) - Page 4 Empty Re: Texas Tornado - The Sunderlands vs The Gastins

Post by TiefBlau Tue May 24, 2011 10:26 pm

Connecting with the calf kick, Dante lands on his feet while he presses him palms on the ground to assist his landing. He breaths a quick sigh of relief as he was able to avoid being put through the table. Walking back over to Bonnie he stretches out his arm a bit. "Heh, you almost had me there. I may not be too skilled at fighting, but those sorts of moves always come in handy for me." He says with a bit of a smile on his face.

Then, he hears someone call out to him from behind. Realizing it was more than likely Clyde, his other opponent, he turns around to meet him again in the ring. Taken by surprise, all he sees instead is a chair heading straight for his head. Unable to react in time, the main flat part of the chair slams into his skull as his head goes through it, ending up stuck in it. The impact of the shot sends him falling onto his back on the mat, still with the chair around his neck. A small cut appears on his forehead as a single tiny streak of blood trickles down.

Heather finally turns her head to the action in the ring as she finishes setting up the ladder. She witnesses the moment the chair collides with Dante's head and gasps a little. "Damn! No!" She say to herself under her breath as she quickly turns to look up to the top of the ladder. Making up her mind in a split second, she quickly climbs up the ladder before standing straight on the top step.

Looking into the ring at Clyde as he finishes throwing the chair at Dante, Heather takes a deep breath before a smile appears on her face. Leaping off the ladder, Heather performs a Shooting Star Press type move into the ring, hoping to collide with Clyde as he stands there.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Texas Tornado - The Sunderlands vs The Gastins (Complete) - Page 4 Empty Re: Texas Tornado - The Sunderlands vs The Gastins

Post by Lobo Wed May 25, 2011 12:35 am

Bonnie layed on the mat with a hand over her face after getting that calf kick, which really did quite a bit of damage to the southern brawler as she layed writhing on the mat before looking up at Dante. "Ya got lucky..." She would mutter in a sour tone before suddenly seeing Dante get hammered by a flying chair. "Holy Crap!" Bonnie would exclaim, not hearing Clyde yell before Dante was hit with the chair.

Clyde took much pride in that shot, he was more than happy to see Dante bleed, much like how Clyde was made to bleed after Dante tripped him up. A laughing and satisfied Clyde would look at Dante and simply enjoy his work, pointing at the boy as he taunted him. "Hurts, don't it bitch!?" Clyde would mock Dante from across the ring before being swiftly taken down the cavas by Heather as the texan was unexpectedly hit by Heather's Shooting Star Press that sent Clyde down to the mat after a heavy crash from Heather.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed May 25, 2011 1:56 am

As Heather flew through the air, she felt the incredible rush as her blood furiously. Her grin is as wide as it can be as she performed the shooting star press. Colliding with Clyde perfectly, she lands on him, laying on him length-wise after it hits. As soon as she regains her focus after hitting the move, she tries to pin his wrists down to the canvas, not checking his condition after the move.

"How was that Clyde? I can't lie to you I love the feeling of flying through the air, landing on someone like this. I hope you won't hold it against me." She says, her head completely taken from the rush that she was feeling as she messes with him while keeping his wrists to the ground, her breasts pressing against his chest.

Dante lays there, holding his head as the chair still is kept wrapped around his neck. "Agh.." He lets out mixed with various groans as the impact from the chair resonates in his head. The little trinkle of blood running down from his forehead around his eye and down the side of his face.

The ref runs over to Heather and Clyde to start to count a pin. "Oh, hey I think you should stop messing around. The ref seems pretty eager to get this match through." Heather says as the ref-girl hits the mat counting ONE!

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed May 25, 2011 2:31 am

As Heather flew in the air and came crashing down on Clyde with her shooting star press, the texan would not only get jumped on by Heather, but would also be pressed down hard into the canvas with a massive thud as Heather drilled Clyde down, laying the boy out. This allowed Heather to easily turn the boy over as layed limply under her, though still barely awake.

"Muhhh...Nuhh Huh..." Clyde would groan under Heather, knocked silly after Heather crashed down him with her shooting star press, looking up at the girl with a dizzy stare, his vision blurried from his impact into the canvas, though he was still able to see that it was Heather who was laying over him and had his wrists pinned. He barely understood what she said to him, but was able to make out a few of her words. "H-Happy to help..." He'd mutter in a sillied state due to the hit he took. Unable to break the pin at this point.

"TWO!!" The Ref girl would count.

Bonnie wouldnt have it end like this though. She looked over Dante and was generally concerned for a moment, but she left him where she had layed in order to charge at Heather and leap foreward to break the pin, aiming to leap foreward and push Heather off of Clyde and break the pin, collapsing over Heather and Clyde as she narrowly broke the pin.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed May 25, 2011 2:54 am

Keeping Clyde down, Heather hears the ref's hand hit the mat for the second time. "Just a second more and we already pick up the win! This is great! I-" Heather's thoughts are cut off then as Bonnie leaps forward, colliding with Heather to push her off of Clyde. "Agh! Damn!" She lets out as she rolls to the side after being hit. Holding her side, she looks over at Bonnie with a glare. "Heh...you're lucky, that was close." She says as she looks up at Bonnie.

Dante, finally regaining himself, slips his head out from his chair. Coughing a bit as the chair was wrapped around his throat, he gets to one knee. Wiping his forehead, he looks at his hand as it is stained with blood. "Ah..." he lets out as he gets to his feet, stumbling a bit. Looking over at Heather and Bonnie as they look at eachother, he decides to back up into the ropes and lean backwards on them.

Heather stands up and crosses her arms. "Guess I have to take you out first." She says as she steps over Clyde, making sure she walks clear over him and not stepping on him. If Bonnie has yet to get to up, Heather will try to pick her up and stand face to face with her. Grinning for a bit, she'll let out a small laugh before trying to knee Bonnie in the gut as Heather's confidence seems to get a bit out of control. If she can do this though, she'll try and grab her head under her arm before attempting to run towards the ropes and up them before attempting a tornado DDT type move.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed May 25, 2011 3:21 am

"Yeah.. Lucky me..." Bonnie would reply with a smirk upon her face as she began to breathe heavily after breaking the pin, looking over at Clyde who was still laying on the canvas, looking really out of it. Seemed like he was gonna be out of the fight for a bit.

Even though was a bit out of it herself, she still had plenty of fight left in her. Enough to where as Heatehr picked her up and grinned at Her, Bonnie blocked the knee strike from Heather before trying to retaliate with swift headbutt to the Girl's forehead. "You're a cocky, little lady ain't cha!?"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed May 25, 2011 3:39 am

As Heather's knee was blocked, her eyes widen a bit. Hearing Bonnie's comment towards her she tries to let out a bit of a laugh. "You-" Before she's even able to let out any more from just that, she feels the vicious headbutt. "Gagh!" She lets out as the impact causes her to stumble back quite a few steps. The surprise from the move dazing her quite a bit as she is unable to provide any reaction to the move.

"Ugh, damn. Definitely got carried away there." Heather thinks to herself as her mistake leaves her completely vulnerable to if Bonnie was to followup afterwards.

"Agh...that's not good." Dante says to himself as he continues to rest himself as much as he can before getting back into the action. Leaning on the ropes, he rubs the blood off her forehead a bit more before looking over at Bonnie and Heater. "I should get in there and help her, but again I think Heather would just get mad at me. I can see her thinking between the two is her fight, I'll just keep an eye on Bonnie's brother and make sure he doesn't interfere at all." he thinks to himself as he watches on.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed May 25, 2011 3:52 am

Seeing that Heather was dazed from the hit she took, Bonnie waisted no time in following up with her own attack. "Never Can finish a sentence, can ya!?" Bonnie would taunt to Heather before attempting to slip behind the girl and lift her up the air before bringing her down on the top of her shoulders for a hard backdrop, most likely landing right next to Clyde upon pulling off this move.

If Bonnie was able keep Heather down with that move, she'd rise up to her feet and look back at Dante and motion for him to try and fight with her again.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed May 25, 2011 4:21 am

Still dazed, Heather hears Bonnie's taunt. She gives off a frustrated expression but that's just about all she can do before Bonnie slips behind her and lifts her up. "H-hey! Get out of here!" She yells in frustration as she is brought down for the backdrop. Landing on her shoulders and the back of her neck, she almost folds up a bit before landing on her stomach next to Clyde. "Damn...I swear im gonna kill her." Heather thinks to herself as she writhes in pain, holding the area she landed on.

Dante looks over and cringes at the sight of Heather folding up like that. "Ah..Heather!" He lets out as he goes to check up on her before seeing Bonnie signal for him to continue their fight. Looking back and forth between her and Heather, he figured Heather would more rather want him to continue on with the match, so that's what he does.

"Alright then, let's get back to where we left off!" He says, feeling his spirit for the match rising up again. He walks up to Bonnie, shaking his head a bit, before putting his arms out, signaling for them to start again in a sort of test of strength.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed May 25, 2011 4:35 am

Bonnie stood there with a smirk on her face as she waited for Dante to make his move, tapping her foot on the mat as she waited for him to try something before she decided to meet him half way as he approached her. "Now that's what im talkin' 'bout Boy!" Bonnie shouts back at Dante before going to lock hands with him, squeezing a firm grip within his hands before pushing against him.

Meanwhile Clyde began to stir, but after a beating from Heather, a nasty chair shot and a shooting star press from a ladder, Clyde wasn't in the best of conditions. He would try to crawl away from Heather as left the center of the ring and attempted to crawl to the outside and search for a weapon since he couldnt Heather or Dante the way he was currently. The only problem though was getting away from Heather, prompting the boy to sneak away extra quietly.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Texas Tornado - The Sunderlands vs The Gastins (Complete) - Page 4 Empty Re: Texas Tornado - The Sunderlands vs The Gastins (Complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next