Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 47 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 46 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Texas Tornado - The Sunderlands vs The Gastins (Complete)

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Texas Tornado - The Sunderlands vs The Gastins (Complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: Texas Tornado - The Sunderlands vs The Gastins

Post by TiefBlau Tue May 24, 2011 1:47 am

Heather slammed her fists on the mat as she quickly got to her feet after hitting the dropkick. Looking to follow up, she sighs as she sees Bonnie being sent out of the ring. She shakes her head before leaning her back against the ropes on the opposite side, taking a bit of a break as she watches the action that is happening on the outside.

Dante successfully trips up Clyde making him collide with the chair and drawing blood. He gets up and looks over at Clyde, cringing a bit. He wasn't expecting blood this early, and he was a bit unprepared seeing it. He would quickly turn to Bonnie though as he found her on the outside in front of them. Half of him almost wanted to apologize to her for causing her brother to bleed, but the other half knew that was ridiculous. It's a no DQ match, this was obviously going to happen. He went to go say something to her before he saw what was about to happen.

In the midst of all this, Heather was coming up with a plan of what to do next. Watching Bonnie have her attention on the two boys in the match, Heather figured she had a wide open opportunity. Quickly, Heather had ran to the nearest corner to Bonnie who was on the outside. She would then jump up to the top rope before immediately leaping off towards Bonnie. She was trying to hit her with a flying crossbody.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Texas Tornado - The Sunderlands vs The Gastins (Complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: Texas Tornado - The Sunderlands vs The Gastins

Post by Lobo Tue May 24, 2011 2:56 am

"Ahhh!!! Dammit!! I-It's too early for this shit!" Clyde would howl as he cupped his bleeding forehead as he layed writhing in pain on the arena floor. Between getting thrashed by Heather and busted open by Dante, things were NOT looking good for Clyde.

While Bonnie was concerned about Clyde, she knew he could take care of himself and couldnt bother taking care of him while she still had to deal with Dante and Heather. Heather. The name rung through Bonnie's mind, prompting her to look back toward to the ring to seach for the girl, only to catch a swift flying crossbody that Layed Bonnie out back on the arena as she was splashed on by Heather.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue May 24, 2011 3:18 am

Landing the graceful crossbody off the top rope, Heather quickly gets up to her feet. Her blood rushes wild as she gets the feeling of leaping off the top rope in that way. Her face turns into a huge smile as she looks over at Dante, giving him a thumbs up. "And that's how it's done! I think I might even be better at that stuff than you are now!" She says with a grin on her face as she happily walks over to him, holding her hand up for a high-five.

Dante sighs as he high-fives her and shakes his head. "I'm glad you're having fun with it." He says as a smile appears on his face as well. "Right but, we're not done yet" Heather responds as she looks over at Clyde who is writhing on the floor, his forehead bleeding. An odd feeling of concern comes over her, something that she never feels during her matches. Seeing the boy bleed almost takes her a bit off guard. "Heather? You ok?" Dante says, looking over at her troubled face. Hearing him, she shakes her head, snapping herself out of it. "Huh? Ah yeah of course I'm ok. Switch again?" She says while tilting her head.

Dante shrugs as he walks over to Bonnie, trying to pick her up by her arms. "Me and you again I guess." He says, getting himself psyched up again as he goes to continue his fight with Bonnie.

Meanwhile, Heather looks down at Clyde with her hands on her hips. She shakes her head a bit before trying to straddle his stomach. "Look what happened to you huh? Looks like my brother got the best of you there. He's smarter than he looks, even though he might act like an idiot, way too concerned with things." She says while shaking her head. "So where were we before that switch? Ooh right, I was kicking your ass for being an insensitive bastard!" She says, ironically while swinging her fist down, trying to hit him on the side of his head.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue May 24, 2011 4:06 am

Bonnie groaned on the floor from under Heather, cursing herself for letting this girl catch her off guard. "Shoulda put her out while I had the chance." thought Bonnie as she gazed around the arena, at her opponents, back to Clyde, trying to get a sense of where everything was at.

Later, as she was picked up Dante, Bonnie would try and shake her arms free before trying to throw a body blow at Dante's ribs. "Yeah... Looks like it..." She would reply before trying to roll Dante into the ring. If Sucessful, Bonnie would follow, but not before looking for a table under the ring and sliding it inside.

Meanwhile Clyde was right back under Heather, and was right back where he started. Sorta. As Heather staddled Clyde, the texan looked up at her with a bit of fear in his eyes before she started rambling about how great her brother was and how he was about to out do Clyde. "She sounds like a School Teacher... Didn't I get enough of those back home?" Thought Clyde with a rather deadpan look on his face before hearing Heather speak again and see her throw her fist at him. "Insensitve!? You're the one trying to punch me in the head while Im bleedin!!!" Clyde would shout back before snatching Heather's arm and pulling the girl foreward. "You sure like kickin' a dog while he's down!" Clyde would shout back before attempting a quick Eye poke to Heather's eyes in order to stun her and escape.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue May 24, 2011 4:23 am

As Dante picks Bonnie up and speaks to her, he expects to be able to follow up right after. Taken by surprise, he is hit with the body blow to the ribs by Bonnie. He lets out a groan in pain from the hit as he is then rolled into the ring. Staying on the ground, he lies on his back, holding his ribs as he watches Bonnie. Seeing her slide the table into the ring, he scoots back a bit, leaning on the bottom rope, wrapping his arm around it. "Tables huh? This should be exciting." he thinks to himself as he sees Bonnie follow, sliding into the ring herself.

On the outside, Heather stays straddling Clyde as she connects with her punch. She thinks of how to follow up from it, but her train of thought is interrupted as she is pulled down a bit by Clyde. Hearing the first set of his words, it strikes her a bit. The little tinge of concern she had for him just a few minutes ago, hitting her again as she thinks about what she just did. "W-well it was just-" she goes to say as she stops herself. Why is she getting concerned, this is never a problem for her in any other match. She can be as brutal as it gets as long as she pulls out the win, but here she seems to be holding back a bit.

As she thinks of this, her eyes widen as Clyde continues his shouting, leaving her completely open for his eye poke. "!! AAAGH!" She yells as she rolls off him. Sitting down now, she holds her palm to her eye as it stings from the poke. "Agh damn Clyde! What the hell!" she says as her eye waters up, only because of the poke.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue May 24, 2011 5:04 am

Bonnie then slid in the ring and tried to quickly put Dante down by marching up to the boy and throwing a swift punch at his ribs, followed by a left hook at his jaw and a thrusting front kick at his chest to try and knock him down. If sucessful, Bonnie would then pick up the table and place it laying agianst the nearest corner, setting the stage for someone to go through it.

Clyde didnt even look at Heather as she hesitated, he refused to give her a chance to try and hit him again and would quickly poke her in the eyes without hesitation. "Cheat To Win, Babe!" Clyde would exclaim before getting up and trying to apply a sleeper hold from behind Heather, hoping that he could slow her down or even knock her out with this move. Although he couldnt help but cringe upon hearing Heather's scream, Clyde had to put Heather's well-being out of his mind if he hoped to remain in once piece against Heather.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue May 24, 2011 7:17 am

As Bonnie walks towards Dante, he makes it to his feet. Bracing himself a bit he watches as Bonnie begins to throw more strikes. He blocks the first punch thrown at his ribs but is hit by the next punch directed at his jaw. The punch would usually cause him to stagger back, but immediately after it connects, Dante feels Bonnie's kick connect with his chest.

The kick causes him to fall backwards as he lands on his butt in the corner. "Egh, damn.." He says to himself as a torrent of pain mixed from in his jaw and his chest comes over him. He manages to look and watch Bonnie lean the table up against a corner. He begins pulling himself up using the ropes, not wanting to be vulnerable enough for it to be him going through that table.

"Egh, Damn you!" Heather says in response to Clyde's reasoning for the eye poke. As she sits there, her tending to her eye caused her to be wide open for Clyde to lock in the sleeper hold on her. "Agh..h-hey! Let go!" Heather says as she is locked in the hold. She has the eye that was poked shut as she begins to clench her teeth, trying to stay conscious in the hold. She grabs the arm that is wrapped around under her chin as she tries to pry it off her, her energy being drained by the second from the hold. "Egh...s-stop." she says before her hands slip their grasp on his arm. In a last ditch effort to keep herself from being knocked out in the hold, she clenches her hands together before throwing a few elbows behind her, trying to connect with Clyde's lower chest or side.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue May 24, 2011 5:02 pm

"Need to work on your fightin' skills, hun." Bonnie would tease over to Dante after swiftly knocking him to the mat. Although she was impressed with his ability to stop her first punch, she hoped that he would have done better her striking, even though Bonnie knew that Dante couldnt Out-brawl her since she was the better fighter. Bonnie then began to wonder if she may have hit Dante a bit too hard with that left hook, even though she knew Dante was tough enough to take it and not complain. Or at least she hoped.

Bonnie then carefully set up the wooden table in the corner across from Dante, Perching it just right so that it looked like it was practically standing completely straight up. "Wooh!" Bonnie shouted to the crowd with her fist thrown in the air, igniting a return roar from the fans as they awaited the sight of someone being sent through the wooden table. "Time to fly, boy." Bonnie would say from across the ring as she looked towards Dante before approaching him, attempting to get the boy up on his feet completely. "No hard feelings, Dee." Bonnie would whisper to her opponent before attemtping to irish whip him into the corner where the table layed. If Successful, Bonnie would attempt to follow up by charging at Dante while he remained against the table in the corner, before leaping at him and trying to deliver a running front dropkick to his chest to send him though the table.

Meanwhile, Clyde was trying to put Heather to sleep with his sleeperhold that he had locked in tight around her throat. While Heather's feelings toward the texan may have been conflicted and confusing to her, Clyde's feelings were a bit more understandable to him. He didn't feel right to simply punch Heather in the face, even though Clyde didnt have much trouble with punching women thanks to all his practice fights and real fights with Bonnie. Still, Clyde knew his chances against Heather were slimmed down because he'd have to minimize his brawling. That being said, an eye poke and a sleeperhold were a couple of things he didnt mind giving Heather.

"Just go to sleep..." He would tell her in a stern voice, trying to put her out of the match as quick as he could, not just for Heather's sake but for his own as well since a narrow stream of his own blood was starting to flow down from his forehead, to his chin. The texan wouldnt be able to hold Heather any longer however as the girl swiftly rammed several elbows into the boys abdomen and ribcage. "Ooof!" He would hunch foreward with every hit he took before finally letting Heather go. Staggering around as he clutched his lower torso, coughing a bit as he got a bit of wind knocked out of him.

Last edited by 621 on Tue May 24, 2011 5:04 pm; edited 2 times in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue May 24, 2011 5:25 pm

"Ah heh..she's definitely right on that one." Dante thinks to himself as he pulls himself up using the ropes after Bonnie states one of his faults. Seeing Bonnie walking towards him, he was a bit dazed to react right away. He looked over to the table and knew her next move would be something to put him through it. He knew that no matter what he had to prevent that from happening, not just for him but for Heather who he knew was trying her best as well. He didn't want to let her down in their first tag team match together.

As Bonnie came close enough, he heard her earlier comment and then the one that she whispered to him. Shaking his head as if to tell her there is none, he is sent towards the table with the irish whip. Putting all he has into it, he pulls up his foot, pushing it against the very slight slant that the table was on. Using this he pushes himself to the left a bit into the ropes where he quickly bounces himself to the middle and then to the top as he leaps off that one. Heading towards Bonnie, he attempts to spin his body around and hit a jumping calf kick on her. "I agree, it IS time to fly." He says while going through with the whole move.

"No way...not already." Heather says between fading breaths as she is finally able to escape the sleeper with her few well placed elbows. As Clyde releases the hold, she falls forward shifting to her hands and knees as she takes a few deep breaths. Rubbing the area around where the sleeper was locked in, she looks around. Seeing the bloodstained chair on the floor, she goes to grab it by one of its legs. Getting her hands on it, she stares at it for a second. She grasps it tightly before letting go and slamming her fist down on the ground. "Fuck! The hell's wrong with me!?" She says to herself as she can't bring herself to pick up the chair and use it on Clyde.

Standing up, she looks over at Clyde before taking a few steps towards him. "I think it's time I start putting you out of this." She says before taking one more steps. Trying to grab his arm, she'll then attempt to throw him into the side of the ring, looking to make his side collide with it. If she can do this, she'll go to the other side of the ring on the outside before flipping the apron up and looking underneath. "Hah...there we are." She says to herself as she pulls out a ladder from underneath. Setting up, she pats her hand on one of the steps, grinning as she thinks of what she can do.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue May 24, 2011 7:15 pm

Bonnie charged right after Dante with the intent to send him crashing right through the table after a well placed dropkick to his chest. But as she got closer, she saw that boy had acutally gotten himself out of harms way by jumping toward the ropes with the table before springboarding off of them to come flying back at Bonnie with a swift calf kick that caught Bonnie square on her forehead, sending the girl down on the mat with a hard thud after she ran right into the hit. "Ughh..." She groaned on the mat, looking up at the lights above, not expecting that move from Dante. Truly he was very skilled with his highflying manuevers.

Meanwhile Clyde staggard around after taking those hits from Heather, stunned for a moment, but he would eventually recover, just at the right moment to see Heather's little fit with the chair after grabbing it before quickly letting it go. "...I could ask her the same thing..." The Texan thought to himself as he looked on to Heather, wondering what could possibly be bothering her. "...She Can't honestly care that much... Right!?" Thought Clyde for a moment before he was suddenly taken by Heather as he tried to walk away before being tossed into the side of the ring, before collapsing beside, holding the side of his torso. "Agh... Obviously she doesn't care enough to mind doing that.." Clyde would say to himself as he watched walk away before crawled to his feet, where he looked up in the ring and saw Bonnie get nailed by Dante with a flying calf kick. "Bonnie!" Clyde would cry out before grabbing the bloody chair next to him and sliding in the ring, standing behind Dante with the steel chair in his hands, calling out to the other high-flyer.

"Hey Loser! Hey Dante!" Clyde would bark to the red haired boy, waiting for him to turn around before Clyde suddenly throw the flat end of the steel chair at Dante's head, hoping this hard throw and a hit from a steel chair to the skull would put his sister's opponent down on the canvas.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Texas Tornado - The Sunderlands vs The Gastins (Complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: Texas Tornado - The Sunderlands vs The Gastins (Complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next