Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:40 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 97 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 1 Bot

ARStudios2000, CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Eventful night at the furry bar (for MrDoctor)

2 posters

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Eventful night at the furry bar (for MrDoctor) - Page 10 Empty Re: Eventful night at the furry bar (for MrDoctor)

Post by wrestleryu Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:40 pm

"Umff... glubb.... mmmffffff.....". Ryu was overwhelmed by Rachel's enveloping passion, as she pressed him underneath her and started riding him while engulfing his head deep into her cleavage.

Rachel's breasts felt like huge heavy balloons, their thick fluid material conforming to his face and not letting him get any breathing.

As a side effect of this erotic suffocation, Ryu's erection would grow harder and bigger, which was going to make Rachel even more eager to pleasure herself by keeping him right where he was, especially when his struggles caused his hard-on to be wriggled into her body.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Eventful night at the furry bar (for MrDoctor) - Page 10 Empty Re: Eventful night at the furry bar (for MrDoctor)

Post by MrDoctor Sun May 02, 2010 4:41 am

"Nyaa..."Rachel said, moving up and down, faster and faster, panting, which helped heave her cheast up and down. Rachel then rolled over, "Ryu...*lets go of head* could you pleasure me, please?"

MrDoctor

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun May 02, 2010 9:27 am

Being humped by Rachel's fluid body felt like being helplessly taken away by an endless wave in a stormy ocean. Ryu's senses were overwhelmed, and eventually his mind gave into her powerful loveliness.

"Gasp... b-blubb.... y-yes... i'd love to... Rachel-chan...", he complied, reduced to an aroused dizzyness as he nuzzled her breasts with his tired face, bucking his hips against her as their fluids were about to mix up together.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDoctor Mon May 03, 2010 1:55 am

"NNNYYYYAAA! Keep going Ryu!" Rachel said, grabbing his hips so she could help him go faster. "Come on Ryu! I LOVE this feeling!"

MrDoctor

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon May 03, 2010 2:03 am

"OHHH... R-Rachel..c-chaaan....". Ryu complied with Rachel's pace pushing himself harder and harder until he felt he was reaching the peak.

Rachel's thick slime was providing such a tight, intense massage to his erection, as he finally spasmed and released his climax.

"Ohh my... t-this is the sensation of a slimegirl's love", he thought in delirious surrender as his hips bucled intinctively, bursting out into her fluid body with all his heated passion.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDoctor Mon May 03, 2010 6:13 am

"Nyaa...<3 Thank you Ryu!" Rachel said, grabbing his manhood and took it out, she then picked him up, and started to walk away with Ariel, foolishly thinking Ryu would not try to escape this predicament.

MrDoctor

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon May 03, 2010 12:59 pm

"Uhnn.... y-you're much w-welcome... Rachel-chan...", he murred, laying onto her body in a cute state of sexual exhaustion.

Afterwards, he would yelp as the amazonian slimegirl picked him up and they started carrying him away. "H-Hey... w-where are you taking me now?...i d-did not give up yet...", he squirmed into her grip but she could clearly feel that his struggles were too weak to make it a big problem.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDoctor Mon May 03, 2010 1:52 pm

"Ryu, please stop stuggling, unless you want to have you're head in my breasts again...you're to weak to fight me right now, so be a good pet and stop struggling. If you are good, I could love you more later." Rachel said, Ariel had started to grope Ryu's butt while both walked away.

MrDoctor

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon May 03, 2010 2:10 pm

"E-Eeep... h-hey...". Ryu blushed and wriggled at Ariel's playful groping. Not being used... not to mention trained at being a pet, he was putting up a meek struggle due to embarassement, which was likely to make Rachel decide to smother his silly rebellion in her very special way.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDoctor Tue May 04, 2010 5:51 am

"Huh....I did not want to do this but..." Rachel said, picking up Ryu and stuffed his head in her breasts, but now she would fall foward, to crush him and hold him there.

MrDoctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next