Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 7 Registered, 0 Hidden and 59 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001, Jaystar, killcarrion, Old_Man_Tai, skip-stop, Teenwrestler, Unlife

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Jessica Wright

Tag Team Champions
Bullet Club
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
River Styx
#1 contender
Galina Romerno

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Harumi Hazama
#1 contenders
???

Rising Star Champion
Mika Kaminashi
#1 contender
Mia Yukari Wilson

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Mako "The Shark" Adachi
#1 contender
Sasuke "The Blue Dragon" Jackson

Tension Tag Team Champions
Makie Akamatsu & Kyo Akamatsu
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Alice Gaster
#1 contender
Drake Fond

After a long time I return, looking for a match

Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:20 pm by GrandAkumaShogun

Hello all, I would firstly like to apologize for the long periods that I've been away from here. Been taking time away to focus on my mental health but I think I'm ready to return and looking for a match or two to get back into things. All three of my boys, Takeichi Mori, Takeshi Kawai, and Imai Cosmo are up for matches. If you want I can link their profiles so you don't have to search through the roster page. Anyone interested feel free to hmu through private messages. Hope to hear from …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

New to site - loking for a fight on Tension

Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:42 am by RedBasher

Hi guys,

This is my first time on the site and I'm looking a deput for my starting character. Here is her Bio and a rundown of what kind of matches she is available for

Eva Cravina:
A Hero's Welcome! Royal Scarlet (Debut) vs Carlos Calderon! - Page 2 EEgKtgc

Eva Cravina Bio:

Eva is a talented but inexperienced rookie face preparing for a debut in the AFW, preferably a standard one. She is aways looking out for a challenge and is willing to take any opponent in the roster, as well as a bit naive and …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Aye I'm back. I suck. Wanna wrestle?

Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:54 am by yummybunny

Aye I'm back again, the loser that pops in and out for like 5 years straight. I know I know, no need for cheers. Uh, but no seriously I'm feeling pretty good lately and would love to throw my hat back in the ring. If anyone wants to wrestle my losers let me know, I have a few now. Just made a new one in fact.
Queen Bitch:

Other than her I have like...A few others? I forgot who's made on here and who isn't. I WILL say, they ain't that good and …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 3

A Hero's Welcome! Royal Scarlet (Debut) vs Carlos Calderon!

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A Hero's Welcome! Royal Scarlet (Debut) vs Carlos Calderon! - Page 2 Empty Re: A Hero's Welcome! Royal Scarlet (Debut) vs Carlos Calderon!

Post by Jstruggs716 Tue Aug 10, 2021 3:29 pm

Continuing her success from drop kicking Carlo's leg, forcing him down to one knee while she was on her back. But she quickly kip up and lands a buzzkick to the side of Costa Rican's head! Dropping him down to the mat on his back in spreadeagle position. Which means he was in the perfect position  to get pinned. But Scarlet knew won't get a three count with how early the match is and only has done little damage there was no doubt to her mind he was gonna kick out.

But despite Scarlet still went ahead and cover him, her belly against his, and her huge soft breasts smushed against his well toned chest. Her reasoning is that she wanted to Carlo to waste energy since he was a big man which would benefit her in the later parts of the match. The female ref gets on her knees, raises her hand before slapping it across while also yelling:

"ONE!"

Jstruggs716

Back to top Go down

A Hero's Welcome! Royal Scarlet (Debut) vs Carlos Calderon! - Page 2 Empty Re: A Hero's Welcome! Royal Scarlet (Debut) vs Carlos Calderon!

Post by Jaystar Sat Aug 28, 2021 2:46 pm

Carlos had to admit that his heroine opponent had really managed to catch him by surprise with her kicks, and he had to improve his own game if he wished to save himself from utter embarrassment. And considering that, it was even more humiliating, and annoying for the Costa Rican that Scarlet went for a pin already this early, triggering the count from the official! This couldn't have been possible!

Clearly angered by the pin attempt, the Crooked Coach kicked out forcefully after the one count. But he wasn't going to just let Scarlet continue having her way with him! Instead, having just had the heroine's body smushed against his own, the bigger wrestler tried to quickly wrap his arms around Scarlet's midsection, to take a tight hugging hold, and then roll over on the mat so that the smaller heroine would this time get squashed between his own bigger, muscular body and the mat!

"You're not going anywhere!"

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2