Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 48 users online :: 10 Registered, 0 Hidden and 38 Guests :: 1 Bot

Deus001, Diesel_Electric_Razor, Iceman, Jstruggs716, Maxy, Nelv, Old_Man_Tai, Panda, WrestleMind, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Death Bunny

Tag Team Champions
Bullet Club
#1 contender
???

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
River Styx
#1 contender
Christie Myers

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Maddie Lux & Haruka Kanami

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
Harumi Hazama

Rising Star Champion
Mika Kaminashi
#1 contender
Mia Yukari Wilson

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Mako "The Shark" Adachi
#1 contender
Sasuke "The Blue Dragon" Jackson

Tension Tag Team Champions
Makie Akamatsu & Kyo Akamatsu
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Alice Gaster
#1 contender
Drake Fond

Poll regarding the possibility of Mods booking PPV matches.

Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:43 am by Old_Man_Tai

So, basically, was wondering all of your thoughts regarding the possiblity of mods booking ppv matches.

The thought was, since people often seem to have trouble finding partners for ppv matches until the last minute or so, what if the mod team was to step in and, well in advance of the show, book the show ourselves, and try to put together the best matches we can, including title defenses, no.1 contender matches, and so on and so forth?

While I doubt our more popular members need such a …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 7

General Avalanche Reminder

Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:21 pm by Old_Man_Tai

General Reminder: Friction PPV Avalanche goes live on December 1st: So if you need to do any promos or build up for your Avalanche matches, you should be focusing on that now. You are allowed to do such things over Discord and then post them after if it helps get them done faster so matches have proper build up.

Also, if you are looking to get on the ppv, and have a partner and match set up, (or can do so quickly), contact me to let me know what match you are doing on the show.

If you have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Need Debut matches/Simply looking for more

Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:19 pm by Void Effect

Got bunch of girls that need to debut, if anyone interested, PM me here or on Discord

Comments: 10

Carlos Calderón vs Kylee Williams - Know Your League!

Go down

Carlos Calderón vs Kylee Williams - Know Your League!  Empty Carlos Calderón vs Kylee Williams - Know Your League!

Post by Jaystar on Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:00 am

Continued from here

Carlos Calderón vs Kylee Williams - Know Your League!  Img_2012

Carlos had just scored an easy, super-easy debut victory over a girl whose name he couldn't really even remember. In any case, she had been tiny, weak, and suitable for pretty much nothing else than being a ragdoll in a squash match.

Which pretty much was what Carlos had rendered her into.

And just as he had been declared the winner and it had been time to go after a long day's work - an assessment that only the Crooked Coach himself could have done - and enjoy a well-earned rest, some crazy girl had run down the ramp into the ring and begun ranting at him about "his own size".

And pushed him. How disrespectful.

Right now Carlos was just staring at this woman, stupefied. "Excuse me madam? Who exactly are you? You look like you're needing a coach as well? And I already had this one client today?" the Costa Rican concluded by pointing his finger down at Himari's drooling body, appearing as if he had not understood a word that Kylee had just said.

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Carlos Calderón vs Kylee Williams - Know Your League!  Empty Re: Carlos Calderón vs Kylee Williams - Know Your League!

Post by WrestleMind on Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:05 am

The Giant woman ignored the coach's condescending word for now, opting to carefully lift the twitching little gal and place her outside the ring and out of harms way. With that out of the way she turned back the hulking villain and sneered.

"Alright then... I suppose I could use some coaching... Do you have any pointers on this!?"

The 6 foot tall Amazon would suddenly rush forth and shoot a size 13 foot towards the big junks chin.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Carlos Calderón vs Kylee Williams - Know Your League!  Empty Re: Carlos Calderón vs Kylee Williams - Know Your League!

Post by Jaystar on Sun Oct 04, 2020 1:51 pm

Carlos may have sounded initially quite perplexed and untouched by Kylee's appearance, and initially he had indeed been... But now, second by second, the reality was slowly sinking in.

He was facing a GIANTESS of a woman. Clearly even bigger than him. And the woman clearly had a problem with him.

As the Crooked Coach managed to take a good glance at Kylee's statesque form, and another one, he began to realize that maybe he wasn't actually in a very good spot right now. Maybe he indeed was in a danger of letting his great first impression slip through his fingers... But hey, what other option did he have, than to accept the fight?

Luckily, the giantess seemed to take up his offer for some coaching. Maybe that way he could trick his way on top...

*SMACK*

Carlos never saw Kylee's foot coming. He wasn't really used to opponents being able to shoot their feet to his face... And that ended up costing him now, as the coach dropped down to the mat like a ragdoll. He wasn't knocked out, but his head definitely hurt.

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind on Sun Oct 11, 2020 1:49 am

Kylee didn't usually strike first in a match; she took pride in her strict code of sportsmanship. Yet after seeing Carlos ragdoll that sweet girl the Giantess couldn't help but unleash on the Cruel Coach.

To her delight the overconfident man had not anticipated her aggression and ate her boot for dinner. "Boots on the other foot eh big guy?" She said, holding in a laugh. 
The Olympian did not indulge her glee for long. With due haste she was on the attack again.

Kylee would get a running start before jumping, extending her lengthy leg, and try dropping it like a guillotine on Carlos' exposed neck.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar on Sun Oct 11, 2020 6:09 pm

It took a good while for Carlos to realize what had just happened. He really hadn't seen Kylee's kick coming, and that ended up costing him now. While he wasn't the dumbest, at least tonight he hadn't possessed the smartest, or fastest mind either, and the full gravity of the situation after Kylee had entered the ring hadn't really dawned to him yet.

But frankly, at this pace, it was soon going to.

Still, the Crooked Coach only managed to open his eyes and set her sights to Kylee again, when the Olympian already was once again on the attack. The downed guy could do nothing to prepare himself for the leg drop, which landed perfectly on his neck, right where Kylee had wanted to. "AAGH!!!"

Carlos was no small man, and most looked up to him as kind of a hunk. Still, now that his downed form was beneath Kylee's limbs, even him looked quite small compared to the meaty, thick legs and thighs of the Olympian.

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum