by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 197 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 195 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Fummo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Carlos Calderón (D) vs Himari Saito - Coaching The Tiny Doll?

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Carlos Calderón (D) vs Himari Saito - Coaching The Tiny Doll?  Empty Carlos Calderón (D) vs Himari Saito - Coaching The Tiny Doll?

Post by Jaystar Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:47 pm

Standard match
Victory via pinfall or submission

Carlos was satisfied. His time in Kyoto had started off well, well, minus the language issues. Getting an apartment, adapting to the jet lag, finding the nearest Western fast food joint, finding the nearest pubs and clubs, finding young Japanese ladies eager to try out a Western dick... It all had been a breeze.

Granted, the organization behind AFW had made many things much easier, and very efficiently. Another efficient part had been getting his first match. It seemed that the league was indeed lacking in strong, skilled and good-looking guys like him, and the management had practically been begging for him to debut already on this week's edition of Tension. After receiving promise of a couple of additional K's getting added to his paycheck, it been easy to say yes. And still, the management had even been nice enough to ask him, what kind of opponent would he like to have...

"Oh, anyone."

Carlos Calderón - The Crooked Coach:

Owning up to his words, the Crooked Coach was getting pumped backstage as his first entrance into the Tension arena was imminent. But despite of his excitement, he had carefully thought through the kind of first impression he was going to want to be making. Living up to his coach gimmick was essential. And even if he happened to be a crooked one, the audience did not have to know it right from the start.

As Pitbull's Rain Over Me began blaring through the arena, Carlos started making his way towards the ring. Marching confidently down the ramp, the Costa Rican was holding his baseball bat on his other hand, while he greeted the crowds with his other one. Climbing up into the ring, the latino then positioned himself in the middle of the ring, picked a baseball from his pocket, threw it high up into the air and hit the ball with his bat as it came back down, sending it to some (un)lucky winner in the crowds. Then, it was time to grab the microphone.

"Buenas Noches Kyoto, Tension, AFW. My name is Carlos, and I'm the Coach." the guy began in the most polite, but confident tone he could come up with. "I've been told that there are many ladies here who are in need of some training, and tonight I'll be glad to coach the first one... So, enjoy the practice!"

Interested to hear the crowd's reaction, the coach retreated to his corner, clad still in his full coach outfit. Now he was curious to find out, who would be the (un)lucky lady the management had set up to receive his first lesson tonight.

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Carlos Calderón (D) vs Himari Saito - Coaching The Tiny Doll?  Empty Re: Carlos Calderón (D) vs Himari Saito - Coaching The Tiny Doll?

Post by WrestleMind Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:09 am

Himari bounded onto the ramp to the sound of Japanese Funk. Being a hometown girl, the audience showered her with cheers. The energetic girl responded in kind, waving to everyone she could while bouncing up and down. 

Himaris Gear:
In her short history at the AFW Himari had made of habit of wearing bikinis and lingerie instead of actual wrestling gear. Today would be no different. As the slender girl ran the ramp in her ivory swimsuit she high-fived as many people as possible. Satisfied she had served her fans well she slid into the ring. 

After a fluid kip up the Delicate Doll finally got a look at her opponent. She had agreed to the match because this "coach wrestler" might teach her a few valuable lessons. Yet when she looked at him he didn't look dressed for a fight. "Are you the Carlos? You're not dressing like a wrestler..."

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Carlos Calderón (D) vs Himari Saito - Coaching The Tiny Doll?  Empty Re: Carlos Calderón (D) vs Himari Saito - Coaching The Tiny Doll?

Post by Jaystar Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:37 am

Carlos watched, listened, observed the spirit in the arena as his opponent was making her entrance. It was a bit hard to see that far clearly, but based on what he was hearing, the crowds were liking what they were seeing. Well, he could only hope that he'd be too when he could finally see her clearly.

And when Himari finally slid inside the ring, enabling Carlos to finally see what he was deling with...

Man.

Carlos knew Japanese girls were generally small. But this one... Really? They actually had girls of this size in the league? What the actual....

The Crooked Coach was too stupefied to actually register when the girl began talking, taking him a couple of seconds before he reacted to her words at all.

"Q-Qué? Me? Not dressed...like a wrestler? What, are you dressed like one then? I thought you were just a ring girl..."

It was a little bit too easy for Carlos to go the insulting route, as was evidenced by his first remarks. But soon he remembered the importance of keeping his coach act together...

"But yes, yes... I'm the Coach... And you... You're eager to get some coaching then? What's your name, girl?" he began talking, while taking steps towards the tiny girl, wanting to get right in front of her to get a good measure of their size difference.

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:53 pm

Himari puffed up her cheeks, radiating mild annoyance. "I'm not the ring girl... I'm a real wrestle girl!" Upon hearing Carlos' offer to coach her the young foreigner was all smiles.

"You will!? Yes yes! Thank you!" She shouted as she giddily bounced about. "Oh and... I'm called Himari... Also... Coach... Don't go the easy on me... Just because I'm small..."

The excited but oblivious girl began jabbing Carlos in the abs before he could even respond. "Show me what you got!"

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Thu Dec 26, 2019 12:16 am

"Oh, I'm most definitely not going to..."

It was a bit hard for Carlos control his thoughts, words and actions as he began to realize just who he would be dealing with in the ring tonight. And no, just because his opponent was tiny, he wasn't going to go easy on her.

In fact, far from it. This was going to be a slaughterhouse.

Luckily, the girl seemed to be easy to please and appease. And insanely eager as well, as the coach had to chuckle by the girl already delivering jabs to his midsection!

"Woah, woah, hold on, hold on!" Carlos halted the girl down, by simply taking hold of her wrists and pushing her back a little. "We haven't started yet. And besides, you were complaining about my attire..."

Beginning to take off his jacket, t-shirt and trousers, it was time to show Himari, and the crowds, how the coach's wrestling attire was really like.

Spoiler:

"So, you're happier now?"

Curious to see Himari's reaction, Carlos had also noticed that the bell had conveniently rung right in the middle of him undressing. And it was very likely that the girl had not registered it at all... Especially considering all the uproar the coach's little stripping in the ring had caused.

"So, you wanna come to hug your coach?"

Provided that Himari would take up his offer, Carlos would first hug her gently...before gradually lifting her higher up while increasing the pressure, hoping to end up with a crushing bear hug hold!

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:36 am

Himari cheeks practically glowed red as she gawked at the coach's stripping routine. Once he was down to his skimpy little jockstrap the innocent girl stumbled back a bit. This was just too much! 

"Um... Ya-yes... Himari is happy!" She whispered with a small smile on her lips.

Upon being offered a hug Himari literally jumped at the opportunity. Carlos seemed to want to coax her into a tender embrace. Instead Himari practically launched herself at the tall hunk and climbed him like a monkey climbs a tree. Once she had her legs tightly wound around his waist and there torsos were tightly squeezed together she tried to squeeze the life out of her new coach.

"I'm gonna hug you like the bear! GRRR!"

Himari was about to find out what a real bear hug was like.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:26 pm

Oh, how cute she was. Or, how cute she would have been, if Carlos would have generally cared about cuteness at all. Just seeing the sight of the coach stripping the redundant parts of his outfit was making the tiny girl's eyes staring and glaring, her mouth practically drooling, and her brain, well, based on what she did next, losing all its senses.

Seriously, she literally jumped at the opportunity to hug her much bigger opponent?

It was a great strain for Carlos not to chuckle, or outright burst out in laughter, as Himari climbed along his body and began applying her own little version of the bear hug. But he managed it - and that meant he could still afford to play along just a bit...

"Ooohhh, you have so much courage... And you're so fast... I think you got me..." the Costa Rican began wailing, his voice and facial expression filled with fake despair, his knees eventually failing him so that he dropped kneeling to the mat...only to let Himari feel a moment of triumph! But obviously, things were soon going to take a turn...

"I don't know if I can fight back... But I must try!" the coach then declared, suddenly beginning to crush Himari much harder with his own bear hug! Slowly also getting back up to his own feet, it was as if the girl's own hold had suddenly ceased to have an effect. And instead, the guy's own squeezing was very soon going to be all-out.

"Let's see...if I can handle you!" This time, there was already a hint of ominiousness in the coach's tone.

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:14 pm

Himari yelped excitedly as her bear hug seemed to wear down her beast of an opponent. "Don't be scared my coach! Himari will be gentle when I make you sleep!" She said with an uncharacteristically cocky grin on her lips.

Then Carlos decided to show Himari what a real bear hug was like. Without holding back an ounce of strength the Coach squeezed his pupil like a wet sponge.

At first the naive cutey kicked and squirmed in a desperate bid to escape Carlos' burly arms. Yet each second Carlos kept the pressure on Himari only grew weaker. Her kicking and screaming waned as sleepiness seemed to take hold. After about a minute of this brutal bear hug the young novice rested her chin on her coaches shoulder and fell unconscious; her eyes gently rolled back into her skull as drool bubbled from her lips. 

If Carlos wished he could make this a record setting one minute match. Instead he would generously demonstrate many more moves for Himari.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:05 am

Himari's attempt at a bear hug was easily overcome by Carlos's own, as the Crooked Coach decided to give her a taste of how a proper, strong bear hug could really feel like. Granted, the devious Costa Rican had absolutely now idea whether Himari already had previous experience of such or not, but to be honest, he could not have cared less of the efficiency and usefulness of his "training".

As Carlos proceeded to gradually tighten his grip around the girl's body, it took quite some time before he was satisfied with its pressure. As Himari was obviously trying to resist and break free all she could, it was obvious to the coach that he still had to squeeze even harder. But finally, he took a moment to ask the girl a question. "Well, tell me, how does this feel...?"

...and there was no response. Suddenly, Carlos realized that the tiny girl was already knocked out! And even to a guy like him, it was a rather shocking situation... Especially as the crowds were going wild...and it didn't sound like they were too pleased with what they were seeing. Was this really a good thing?!?

Well, of course it was. That was something Carlos realized rather quickly after a brief moment of astonishment. He was having his debut, and his opponent was already unconscious almost before the match had even started? How could it get any better than that!

Besides, now that Himari was unaware of what was happening, he could do as mean things as he wanted, without breaking the girl's illusion of him being a genuine coach. So, there was absolutely no necessity for letting her down again nicely at all.

With that in mind, the Crooked Coach proceeded to tuck the girl's body a bit higher in his grip, practically to his shoulders, and marched towards a corner to throw the girl's limp body down with a Bucklebomb!

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Sun Apr 26, 2020 12:41 am

One moment Himari was giving her precious coach what she thought was a KO worthy bear hug. The next moment she found out what a real bear hug felt like. Of course that lasted only a few moments before her visions faded and she was knocked out for the first time. 

With Himari Limp and malleable the coach was able to lift her up high and dunk her unto the turnbuckles like she was a heavy basketball. The puny girl slammed into the unforgiving turnbuckles. First her head clonked against the top turnbuckle before her back collided into the lower turnbuckles.

Despite being already KO'd the impact made the slender girl groan in agony. After impact the comatose girl, already slick with sweat, drooped down the turnbuckles until her plump but plopped to the mat. 

She sat against the turnbuckles, legs spread wide, partially revealing her vulva. Her bikini top was pulled slightly out of place, showing off a bit of underboob. She would sit here, drooling, convulsing, and showing off her tender body to everyone who wanted a look.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next