Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:06 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Dogami Nigen - Roll On
by Whitecrow233 Today at 8:28 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 61 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 59 Guests :: 3 Bots

Underdog21, Whitecrow233

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Luciana Wrestling Academy (Nico Vs Academy Girls)

2 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Luciana Wrestling Academy (Nico Vs Academy Girls) - Page 5 Empty Re: Luciana Wrestling Academy (Nico Vs Academy Girls)

Post by wrestleryu Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:47 pm

Nico was shocked by his fast loss of strenght in the womanly clutches of Yukina. But, it was not a suprise, as he had understood now how a sensuos domination could be disastrous for his ability to get into a serene mind state.

With that in mind, the young boy knew that he needed to pull back from her smothering embrace. But, he found that he just wasn't strong enough: with each new moment spent between her squeezing thighs and enveloping cleavage, Nico was getting woozy and easier to control.

In turn, Yukina seemed to gradually gain confidence, as he realized when he felt himself being rolled, pulled up, and hugged into a tighter breastsmothering embrace with not much effort from her side.
"Mnnfffhh...m-mfff... @///@".
Along with his muffled mumblings, Nico's attempts at pulling back were getting weaker, the touch of his hands ever more similar to a cute, meek caress.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Luciana Wrestling Academy (Nico Vs Academy Girls) - Page 5 Empty Re: Luciana Wrestling Academy (Nico Vs Academy Girls)

Post by USLMAN Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:58 pm

Now with the superior position, matched with Nico's growing weakness and inability to use Spiritual Pressure, Yukina had the full opportunity to keep Nico down and score a very easy knockout if she well wanted. But she at the very least didn't wish for Nico's end of their bout to be so quickly lost, finding it cruel to give him four consecutive losses at such a quick pace.

So in a sign of mercy, Yukina would pull his face back, allowing him to breath while keeping him seated up. "I'm... I'm sorry this is the situation Nico, I know it isn't a very fair battle." She'd say, giving her apology to the boy while she remained mounted on him. "But if... if you ever want a rematch after this then I... wouldn't mind." She admitted, giving the option if the boy wished.

But she had to first finish the session here, and after she felt he got enough air back the blue haired beauty would move herself forward, aiming to capture Nico's lips in a gentle, sweet kiss. At the same time, her barely contained breasts pressed against his chest, with a subtle winding of her hips to further arouse the poor boy.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:15 pm

Cuddling up with Yukina, happily numbed by her womanly charms was something Nico had fantasized more than once... though this is not how he had imagined it, face buried inbetween her plump bosom, prisoner of her hugging arms and legs as she slowly smothered him unconscious. But, it was not like he had a choice, he had to admit while he started to spiral down to oblivion...

"Gaasp..! Fuuhhh... uuff..uff... @///@".
Mercifully released from Yukina's airtight breastsmother, the disoriented boy had a silly face that could oonly be described as 'boob-drunk' while he took deep lungfuls of air, his face all red and not only from lack of oxygen as the busty girl gently spoke to him.

"Fuuhh..uuh... a r-rematch... I w-wouldn't really mind.. uff uff... if it was with you-mnghfh??? Mmnnf~". o///o
Nico had just the time for a tender, flustered answer before Yukina's plump lips engulfed his silly mouth into a vacuum-like kiss, sending him back into a woozy-aroused state as he could feel her curvy hips beautifully mounting him.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:44 pm

Yukina was glad that Nico wasn't taking this ambush personally, the busty student feeling calmer at the situation. But as she said, this little "match" would have to be taken care of, and she'd be sure to give him the enjoyment of the school's unique style of combat.

As her lips worked against his, Yukina would push her chest against the boy's, her bosom giving a gentle massage as she wound her hips back and forth. She was giving the boy plenty of stimulation, her tongue slowly leaving her lips and prodding at his, attempting to sneak it's way in to further her seductive liplock with him.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:23 pm

Cuddled, kissed and grinded by Yukina's amorously dominant embrace, Nico was soon lulled into a docile aroused state, forgetful of the match as his body and mind were filled more and more with submissive lust.

A flustered gasp from the trapped boy granted her the chance to slip her tongue into his mouth, changing the tender romantic kiss into an ever hotter frenching, with the busty academy girl fully in control of its pace and intensity.

"Mnngh... <3.. @///@".
Nico's eyes were starting to glaze with dizziness and bliss, his body shivering nicely at each new grinding from Yukina's hips, their plump roundness caressed by Nico's hands, his timid fingers no longer trying to push off but just feeling up her flawless curves.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:53 pm

Yukina would moan back into Nico’s mouth as her tongue explored him before going for his own tongue. In a mirror of the position he was in, her tongue would in a sorts wrestle his, sweetly dominating it while her hips continued their efforts to further his arousal in their heated kissing.

And at the same time, her breasts pushed more against his chest, the academy girl finding her own enjoyment in the erotic hold she had him trapped in. Her breasts squished nicely against his chest, rubbing him as her hips would slowly be working faster and faster.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:23 pm

Nico's mind was very close to drown into an ocean of blissful pleasure, his tongue playfully dominated as he meekly yet eagerly tried to kiss back, his constantly rubbed and grinded erection getting closer to explode into erotic extacy, while her giant squishy bosom lulled him into happy submissiveness.

He was about to lose... No, not even to lose. He was just giving up and in the most shameful of ways. But it was ok to lose, as long as she was making him feel so good, right?

"Wrong..!, responded a raspy voice inside his head "How are you going to become a hero, if you are so easy to trade honor for pleasure?".

That meek voice in his mind was stupidly annoying, and still he couldn't helop but listen to it, urged more and more into at least trying to fight back, as expected from a true hero.

"G-Gasp...!!! I... I'd love nothing more than.. fuuhh.. kiss you like.. forever b-but... I must fight and uuhh... w-win... o///o".
Parting from Yukina's delicious kiss with such stuttering attempt at a heroic speech, while every cell of his lusty body cursed him, Nico tried to pull himself free from Yukina's embrace with whatever willpower he still had.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Fri May 22, 2020 9:30 pm

She was close, Yukina had almost managed to get the poor boy to give in to her body and almost earned the necessary credit needed for this encounter. But due to his last minute struggling he managed to pull out of her intense liplock. And with him fighting to try and get free, the blue haired beauty was beginning to panic, attempting to grab his wrists amidst the struggle.

Eventually her hands would slip and her arms would instead go to his shoulders, a split second decision entering the bluenette’s mind as she desperately attempted to wrap her arms around his head and pull his face directly into her large bosom. “S-Sorry Nico, but I can’t let you go!” She’d say, trying to keep the breast smother locked while at the same time moving her hips to keep the grinding going, the student trying to work him as to avoid his escape.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri May 22, 2020 11:30 pm

Nico thought he was finally getting a grip on how to fighting against this womany seductive style... that is until Yukina wrapped her arms around his head and pulled him face first into her bosomy marshmallow-heaven.

"M-Mnnffhhhh...! o///o".
The cute boy would writhe around in a disoriented mix of panic and seduction, but try as he might to pull his head back, there was no escape from Yukina's giant enveloping bosom.

Starting to get light headed from lack of air in the warm, perfumed jail of her cleavage, Nico's mind was put furtherly off focus by the slow and steady grinding against his crotch, soon making his struggles sloppy and easily contained, undoubtly boosting up Yukina's self-confidence as her cute Nico went weaker in her arms.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Fri May 22, 2020 11:36 pm

With the boy’s resistance now more properly controlled, the busty student could relax more as she continued on with her seductive combat. Keeping Nico trapped properly within her bosom, her hips would better work on his boyhood with the grinding, each individual movement rubbing his length with the minimum friction her panties gave them.

All the while, her breasts would subtly rub his face with each small movement of his head and breath she took. Rather than the simple draining her kiss would give, Nico’s struggles in turn brought a more effective and soft move to him. And as she felt his growing erection heat up, she knew her training was paying off.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next