Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 9:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Today at 8:55 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Dogami Nigen - Roll On
by Whitecrow233 Today at 7:28 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:59 am

Who is online?
In total there are 76 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 74 Guests :: 3 Bots

LilyStar, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 4:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Luciana Wrestling Academy (Nico Vs Academy Girls)

2 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Luciana Wrestling Academy (Nico Vs Academy Girls) - Page 6 Empty Re: Luciana Wrestling Academy (Nico Vs Academy Girls)

Post by wrestleryu Fri May 22, 2020 10:54 pm

Getting dizzier and hornier with each soft bouncing of Yukina's breasts and gentle winding of her hips, Nico was all hers now and in more than one way.
His meek mumblings were more felt than heard as they vibrated nicely within the depths of her creamy cleavage, letting her know that there was no escape for Nico anymore.

As a further satisfaction for the young busty student, Nico's virility was twitching and throbbing energetically at her suggestive grindings, almost literally begging from sexual relief... while the cute male prisoner was being lulled into docile sleepines between her pillowy bosom, pretty much like a little baby.
Just like males were supposed to be, according to her teachers.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Luciana Wrestling Academy (Nico Vs Academy Girls) - Page 6 Empty Re: Luciana Wrestling Academy (Nico Vs Academy Girls)

Post by USLMAN Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:42 pm

Yukina had once again ensnared the boy in her erotic grasp, her hips now moving even more as his resistance weakened while his boyhood only continued to throb more. Keeping his face nice and smothered between her breasts, the busty student now had her concentration on her grinding, working his overheated erection until she could force him to release his erotic surrender.

And when that humiliating fate came to the boy, she’d let his climax ride out before turning her focus to the smother. Letting it remain gentle with his recent climax and growing weakness, she wanted his last moment in their “match” to be relaxing before the inevitable defeat he would have and he’d be tossed to the next girl to play with him.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:59 pm

Nico's entrapment into Yukina's embrace could be easily mistaken for a tender 'koala-cuddling', if not for the evidently erotic contents as she slowly and steadily kept grinding her hips over his blugling crotch, coaxing the cute boy into an inevitable twitching and spasming climax.

"M-Mnnrrffhhhh...mmmffhh..nnh-hfff... @///@".
Splurting out plentiful of his warm, white surrender, Nico could feel Yukina  keep the gentle grinding until he was sexually drained, physically exhausted, and thoroughly humiliated.

And, that's when the actual cuddle would begin, as the tired boy felt Yukina pull him closer into the comfortably smothering embrace of her bosom, without him having the strenght to fight it.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:09 pm

“Sorry Nico, I know you just wanted to prove yourself but I have to do this.” She said, sealing his fate in her breast smother and securing his latest defeat. In this academy, all encounters between students were cataloged to give scorings at the end of each month. And while each girl was going to get a solid win on their record, she was sorry for Nico suffering multiple within the span of a single day.

When he defeat was brought, she’d release him from the confines of her cleavage and lay him down gently on the ground, letting him rest for a moment while on top of him to prevent Lucia or Himari from making a move just yet.

But eventually she’d have to get off him, giving a kiss to his cheek before removing herself off him for one of the others to take over. The role going to Lucia as she took the opportunity to stand over just over Nico’s head, crossing her arms underneath her bosom and looking down at him as she waited for him to wake up. “Come on, you can’t be down for that long, can you?”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:32 pm

Of all the defeats he had suffered so far... and the many more ahead of him in a womanly-dominated world, this was certainly the sweetest one for Nico, as Yukina tenderly put him to sleep in a gentle, almost loving breast smother. The young student felt himself succumb like to a soothing relaxation, rather than the scary sensation of being suffocated. And Yukina's final goodnight peck to his cheek was the most appropriate seal to such caring defeat.

But it was still a defeat, a quite humiliating one, and not the last one in store for him today.

"Uuhhmmm... d-did I slept late darli... ugh..! o///o".
Nico was probably in the middle of a pleasant dream when Lucia's mocking wake up call brought him back, making his awakening the more embarrassing to him, and the more amusing for the girls.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:59 pm

“Pfft, what? She knocks you out and makes you cum once and you’re already planning your future?” Lucia taunted, kicking his shoulder to make him sit up. “You’d be lucky if she even considered you anything but a toy by the end of this. You dertainly haven’t acted like much more.”

The brunette would wait until Nico would finally get up, but the moment he did he’d realize she was quick on the advance to attack him. “You better not expect me to go easy on you!” She’d announce, swinging her chest up to smack him across the face like a bosomy punch, an unusual attack since no direct form of combat like that has been taught in the Academy before.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:12 am

Nico grunted in pain as Lucia's kick persuaded him to get back into the fight as soon n as possible, his face flaring from her merciless taunts.
"H-hey..! I don't know what wrong you think I've done to you in a past life, but I won't allow-unnghff...! @_@".
Nico's bravery was promptly cut off by Lucia's big bosomy swing, hitting the side of his face like a heavy punch and sending him swirling down in a daze.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:16 am

“Oh no, this is nothing personal. Just nature in it’s course ain’t it?” Lucia questioned after knocking him down so easily, pressing her foot against his boyhood before starting to move it up and down. “After all, down here is plenty of proof you’re not exactly a match for us huh? Not with how much it’s been letting out loads.”

After Lucia’s taunt she’d step back in preparation for any strike Nico would attempt against her, dodging it thanks to his weakened state before slapping him across the face with her bosom again, smirking as she did. “Like it? This is a new style the Academy’s started an extracurricular course in. Big Tiddy Martial Arts, it’s called.”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:39 am

It was even worse than Nico had first imagined: Lucia didn't hate him, she just considered him her natural inferior!
After her taunting intimate rubbing had provocated him into a stupidly predictable bullcharge, earning him another swinging strike from her massive bosom, Nico still found the inner strenght to stand up and keep fighting somehow.

Although, he clearly looked quite boob-drunk this time when he tried to grapple Lucia by staggering his way at her on amusingly unsteady legs.
"Guuh... @_@".

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:43 am

“Going for the grapple huh? Lucky for you my style has some as well.” Lucia would respond, Nico’s arms wrapping around her in his sloppy grapple. But quickly spreading her arms and pushing her chest against his would in her plan break his weak and flimsy hold on her, getting a bosomy uppercut in return for the attempt he made.

But before his feet was too far off the ground she’d wrap her arms around his waist, keeping him upright as he was now locked into a tight bearhug. “And aren’t you lucky, it’s especially crafted to deal with boys like you.” She’d state, putting emphasis in her squeezing, trapping his boyhood between her large breasts and squeezing it along with her bearhug.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next