by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 182 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 180 Guests :: 3 Bots

Fummo, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

AV 20 Heather Sunderland vs. The Academy

3 posters

Go down

AV 20 Heather Sunderland vs. The Academy Empty AV 20 Heather Sunderland vs. The Academy

Post by Kelsea Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:34 pm

AV 20 Heather Sunderland vs. The Academy NOqV0Xu

AV 20 Heather Sunderland vs. The Academy IjJSY3F     Vs.   AV 20 Heather Sunderland vs. The Academy Hx7Oihy

Match Type: Elimination Handicap match
Win Conditions: Pinfall, Submission or Knockout. Both members of the Academy must be eliminated for Heather to win

Spotlight
characters:
AV 20 Heather Sunderland vs. The Academy ELZuoMvAV 20 Heather Sunderland vs. The Academy OG5hnuaAV 20 Heather Sunderland vs. The Academy Cg3CzYmAV 20 Heather Sunderland vs. The Academy 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

AV 20 Heather Sunderland vs. The Academy Empty Re: AV 20 Heather Sunderland vs. The Academy

Post by TiefBlau Sun Dec 27, 2020 4:18 pm

Here she was again--on the big stage, a big Pay Per View event to re-introduce her name to all the people who may have forgotten about her in her absence..and she found quite the way to do so. Ever the confrontational one, Heather managed to get a little bout with a bit of an up-and-coming team of girls it seemed! She liked their style, and the little challenge they offered her was something that excited her quite a bit. A two on one match..The veteran Heather taking on a team looking to make a name for themselves and knock her off..she was more than happy to stand and  show them just why she considers herself one of the best.

Heather's theme played over the speakers, the lights turning a deep blue with green laser lights shooting out from the entrance. She'd been in a little bit of a..back and forth at the moment. Her new manager was pushing her back to being how she used to be--her more heel like persona..but tonight the only thing on her mind was putting it all out there on a big stage to show she still had it in her. If she needed to do more--questionable tactics for that, she was more than willing to do so.

Attire:

She stepped out onto the stage area, dressed in her purple fishnet top, black bikini top over that, black baggy pants, and black boots. She pushed a grin on her face, making her way down the ramp before sliding into the ring. She ran to the corner, getting up onto the middle rope and raising her hands in the air. She basked in the lovely sensation of the bit of mixed reaction she was getting from the crowd, nodding her head a couple times before hopping off the ropes.

She moved to the center of the ring, a deep breath coming in and out of her mouth, stretching her arms and legs out a bit as she eyed the entrance for her opponents.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

AV 20 Heather Sunderland vs. The Academy Empty Re: AV 20 Heather Sunderland vs. The Academy

Post by Edmund Thu Mar 25, 2021 5:56 pm

Sammy and Jenna:

It was a rather quiet night at the AFW facilities. The matches had been going smoothly for everything and people were happy. That’s when the Academy strolled onto the scene. You could hear at least one of them before you saw them and boy was she loud, bouncing up and down as the two made their way towards the entrance ramp, “Oh boy! Our debut match! And it’s here at Avalanche?!? Jenna, this is so wonderful, I’ve heard that this pat per view is just as big as that other one in America! I can’t remember the name though...but that’s not the point, the point is we’re gonna be huge!” Sammy cried out happily, but Jenna didn’t seem too dazed by this, giving a small grunt in response that Sammy couldn’t tell if it was an agreement or just a grunt. It was always so hard to read her friend, but she simply shrugged and giggled, “Anyway, I heard our opponent is actually kinda famous, but she’s been going around saying she’s gonna ‘teach us’ whatever that means, I’m sure it’ll be fine though, I’m just super stoked!” she said and this time, Jenna nodded in agreement as they heard their music begin to play.

As their music began to play, the two girls made their way out from behind the curtains and greeted the audience with waves and a wild cheer from Sammy as she skipped along, giving out high fives and hugs to all the fans while Jenna followed behind her, letting the people pat her a bit before a smile spread across her face when she noticed a smaller child in the audience. She went over to them and looked at the parents, almost as if to ask if she could before scooping up the girl and smiling down at her. She reached into her hair and pulled out her hair clip, that was keeping her hair tied back, before placing it in her hair. Giving her one last squeeze, she handed the child back and made her way down to the ring, Sammy already waiting for her as she sat on the middle rope to allow her access to the ring. Once inside, the two approached Heather and smiled as Sammy spoke up, “Hi there, I’m Sammy and this is Jenna she doesn’t really talk much so I do all the talking but it’s really great to meet you I-“ Sammy was rambling when Jenna placed a hand on her shoulder, “Right...sorry...I get excited when I meet new people. Anyway, I’m glad you accepted our challenge, I really hope you have as great a time as we will and I’m looking forward to what you might be here to teach us.” She giggled and the two made their way back to their corner. Jenna stepped out of the ring and grabbed the tag rope as Sammy remained inside the ring, bouncing up and down as the two waited for the bell.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down