by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 120 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 118 Guests :: 1 Bot

silverrath, Whitecrow233

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

NWO (New Womanly Order)! Part 1 - Millis Vs. Ataru

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

NWO (New Womanly Order)! Part 1 - Millis Vs. Ataru - Page 3 Empty Re: NWO (New Womanly Order)! Part 1 - Millis Vs. Ataru

Post by wrestleryu Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:27 am

Ataru couldn't land a single strike, but he was content of being able to force Millis on the defensive, if anything.
That was... until she summoned her own elemental enhancement... and one of superior rank too! "G-Goddess of the Wind...? Oh my... I mean. S-Sure I'm ready! o///o".

With that said, he went for a semi-circular rush aiming at attacking from a side angle as he would dive forward for a wind-enhanced attempt at tackleing her down at waist height.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

NWO (New Womanly Order)! Part 1 - Millis Vs. Ataru - Page 3 Empty Re: NWO (New Womanly Order)! Part 1 - Millis Vs. Ataru

Post by USLMAN Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:40 am

"Yep, Lady Eiruferu said I was a natural with magic!" She cheer before watching Ataru approach. With her now enhanced speed, following Ataru's movements were now significantly easier. In fact, she was following him better if neither of them had activated their speed enhancements to begin with!

So when he'd attempt to tackle her, she would step out of the way and trip his feet out from under him. Then when he would pick himself back up, she'd instantly rush in front of him, giving him a warm smile before moving to avoid his next attack. She'd then appear at his side, delivering two palm strikes to his torso before spinning around to behind him, finishing her combo with a teasing hip bump to the back of his waist.

"Careful Ataru-kun, Lady Eiruferu said that the styles of Luciana are really dangerous to boys." She'd wanr playfully, giggling as she felt excited being able to fight with her friend. "And while I'm a little hesitant in using it normally, I'd be... happy if I used them on you." She'd admit, blushing innocently as she poked her fingers together, showing a sign of a normal, shy girl before going back into her stance, ready to continue.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:59 am

Keeping up with Millis's gracious swiftness was like trying to catch the Goddess of Wind herself, as Ataru realized when she easily dodged every attack, while he was powerless to avoid hers.

"Uhhn ungh.... u-unffhh... o///o".
Her latest, womanly kind of strike achieved more than pushing Ataru off balance and sending him into the ropes, making him blush at realizing that her voluptuous curves were strong enough to smack his slim frame around the ring.. and that she was loving the idea.

"Ufhhh v-very good indeed... b-but don't forget I have other aces to play. Ent, land me the strenght of trees!".
This time it was an earth elemental spell, aimed at enhancing Ataru's strenght and resilience as he walked forth, trying to grapple Millis into a new lockup and possibly into a headlock with that new power.
Whether it was a good idea or not was yet to be seen though, as the earth enhancement also had the downhill of making him slower.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:15 am

"Oh, a true strength contest this time! I'm game!" She'd say gleefully, focusing her power as she summoned forth her magic once more. "Gaia: Goddess of the Earth, grant me your worldly might!" Millis' own strength would then rise, the girl being quick to approach him and accept the lockup once more.

"You know a lot of enhancements Ataru-kun, it's really lucky I know a good amount too!" She'd say, working to once again bring him to his knees. "We really are a lot alike, aren't we Ataru-kun? It makes me so happy to see we trained in similar ways!" She'd announce, although a few chuckles and laughs would come from the audience, the women clearly thinking differently in terms of quality.

And once again, Ataru's face would be close to the pink knight's large bosom. This time though, she wasn't as quick to push him away, so he could get a much better view at how endowed she had become since they last met, as well as how skilled she became in magic despite only been training for a year.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:24 am

Oh no, again??? Ataru thought in embarrassed distress as Millis summoned the help of some motherly Goddess of Earth... Quite appropriate in a way, as she pressed him back on his knees, and much easier than the first time, so that he would be subjected to the mesmerizing bounce of her massive bosom o///o

"Uhh ugh... y-yes... so very fortunate... o///o", he'd lie groaning in flustered exertion to escape but he couldn't go anywhere. Truth to be told, Millis was able to make spell of levels that he wouldn't dare trying in his wildest dreams.. and after one year of training!

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:33 am

"Hihi, this is fun Ataru-kun." She would giggle, genuinly happy being able to prove herself both to the citizens around her, but to her childhood friend as well. She wasn't the same defenseless girl as she was before, she was a grown woman with a powerful arsenal, both provable before Ataru's flustered eyes.

After keeping him down for a bit, Millis would realize that she had to now work with the goal of winning the fight, as they were both putting their effort into the fight. And to do that, she had to weaken him until he couldn't continue. The match type made it seem like a long term battle, but the method of combat her teachers taught her was specifically made for these kinds of battles, a sneaky bit of information Eiruferu considered when she made the match type the default.

But Millis didn't register it, seeing it simply as a match against her childhood friend. And as such, she went to work on beginning her advantage over him. Releasing his hands, Millis would instead go to wrap her arms around his head as he attempted to stand up, pulling his face right into her cleavage. "Sorry Ataru-kun, but I aim to win and prove to you that I'm a strong woman now!"
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:49 am

Ataru giggled at Millis's playful giggle as she effortlessly pulled him back up to a standing grapple, where she could present him to her enormous, womanly bosom.

"W-Wah..? Ummffhhh... m-mffff... o///o". Wlecomed into the smothering embrace of his not-so-little-anymore childwood friend turned into overpowering buxom beauty, Ataru summoned the best of his elemental-enhanced strenght to try and pull himself out, but her Goddess of Earth just held his poor little Ent in her enveloping embrace, just like she was happily hugging him deeper into her smothering cleavage.

Even worse for poor Ataru, her bosomy embrace was hopelessly messing up the serene mind necessary to concentrate his mana, lessening the power of his spell the more she held him sensually snuggled in her cleavage.

"M-Mnnffhh mffff... @///@". So, despite Ataru giving his best to break free, his cute valiant efforts would be felt by Millis more and more like he was a little boy trying to escape from her maternal embrace, but unable to go anywhere until she'd smother him with... erm, all her love.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:06 am

With the fight now in full affect, the audience could properly back the busty knight with her fight, enjoying the sight of her shove the boy's face effortlessly into her breasts. And as she easily contained his struggles with the amplified power of her Goddess enhancements. It was a priceless sight for them to behold, and was getting much approval from Eiruferu as she watched gleefully.

After nearly a minute of her overwhelming smother, Millis would release his face from her bosom and stand up, smiling as she looked to him. "Sorry Ataru-kun, but I fully intend on winning. So you'll have to try harder to win." Then demonstrating her Goddess enhanced strength further, Millis would toss Ataru across the lengthy way to the furthest corner of the ring, getting him to crash back against it easily despite the ring's larger status.

"Tuuletar: Goddess of the Wind, grant me your swiftness!" Summoning her enhanced speed again, Millis would then quickly rush after Ataru, spinning and aiming to slam her lovely hips against his stomach. Although with her vastly superior speed, Ataru would have a second to react, his next option limited as she moved gracefully towards him.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:19 am

With his poor Ent elemental slowly lulled to sleep by Millis's motherly Goddess of Earth, the cute mage was soon mumbling incoherently within her warm bosom, nothing left for him but to fall asleep like a baby in her arms.

But that's not what Millis wanted (not yet at least). Most likely instructed by Queen Eiruferu in that sense, the young busty knight knew well that it would have been disappointing to the female audience to smother her male opponent out without making an enterteining show of female power and beauty before.

And thus, the barely conscious boy was pulled out of Millis's large endowments and tossed into the corner like a living ragdoll instead. "W-Woaahh-unnghh! @_@".

Widening his eyes in shock concern, Ataru saw Millis aim a Goddess of Wind-enhanced hip press at hiss stomach, and no time to dodge! "U-Ugh..! S-Spiritual Shiled! Unnffhh... 0///0".

The young mage would steel his dazed mind enough to summon a barrier of spiritual energy around his arm and try to block her attack.
Millis's mana was much stronger than his though, meaning that his shield could only in part lessen the devastating effects of her hip-bump, bending under its womanly power as the cornered mage doubled over with a wheezing groan.
"Uuuunfffhh...! @///@".

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:27 am

“Wow, even defense magic too? I have to admit, I don’t know any of those.” Millis said as she remained in the posture of her hip-bump against him, feeling him lean onto her back as she looked up to him over her shoulder. “I only really have my regular defense and enhanced defenses, but Lady Eiruferu says those would be all I need.”

Millis would then separate he hips from Ataru for a second, winking playfully as she prepared herself. “Sorry Ataru-kun, but I have to weaken you plentifully over the course of this match. I might know you out a few times too, but don’t worry! I know you’re strong enough to get back up after them!” She’d cheer although following it by slamming her hips back against his stomach again.

It was uncertain how much the girl was being genuine, but Ataru having known her for years can tell she honestly thinks highly of the young mage. Even if now, as she repeatedly strikes him with her shapely derrière with impressive speed at the assistance of her Goddess enhancement, she saw him as a capable warrior. Something The entertained crowd clearly didn’t share as they watched in amusement.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next