by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 154 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 152 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, Cosmos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

NWO (New Womanly Order)! Part 1 - Millis Vs. Ataru

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

NWO (New Womanly Order)! Part 1 - Millis Vs. Ataru Empty NWO (New Womanly Order)! Part 1 - Millis Vs. Ataru

Post by wrestleryu Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:54 am

Ataru was floating in a strange, humiliating dream. Not an unpleasant one though, as he dreamt of plump feminine lips dotting his forehead and cheeks with soft kisses every now and then, humming mocking lullaby tunes to soothe him back to sleep every time he tried to wake up.
the young mage:

Not much differently, Ryu could hear Selunelia's velvety voice in his mind, cooing sweet praising words at his obedience. In his dream, her large bosom would gently smother and drain him unconscious whenever he twitched too much in her embrace.
the redhead hero:

The fact was, it was not a dream as Astride and Selunelia were cradle-carrying the snoozing heroes, al the time making sure to keep them nicely tamed during their journey.
It was also meant as a test for the villainesses' newly acquired mighty levels of strenght, and it went just smoothly as their slumbering burdens were carried with barely any effort, all the way to the Luciana's Castle, home of the sexy and powerful female supremacist, Queen Eiruferu.

Strong and majestic, the gates of Luciana were guarded by two intimidating yet very attractive (not to mention very busty) tall female knights. Entering that fortress without invitation appeared to be a hard task even with an army. But that was not the case, as Selunelia, Astride and their unwilling travelling companions were awaited.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

NWO (New Womanly Order)! Part 1 - Millis Vs. Ataru Empty Re: NWO (New Womanly Order)! Part 1 - Millis Vs. Ataru

Post by USLMAN Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:09 pm

It had been more than a fun couple of days for the busty women, having managed to capture the legendary heroes who had managed to defeat the Demon King not that long ago. However, after capturing and draining them of the levels they could get, they were no longer a needed tool for the busty witch’s research, leading to her giving them to the Luciana Queen.

After approaching the guard, the two would move to the side so that Selunelia and Astride may enter, the boy’s being docile enough for them to travel most of the way without too much trouble.

It wasn’t until they reached the throne room that they would eventually release the boy’s, dropping them onto the floor as a figure on the throne looked down to them.

“Ah, Selunelia. So you’ve come with what was requested?” Queen Eiruferu questioned, noting the two boys that were present.
Queen Eiruferu:

“Of course, it is after all only fair.” The busty witch smiled in return, bowing generously before her and her guard turned to walk away. “You may send the agreed supplies to the usual location. I will be there to pick them up. Oh, and be sure to have plenty of fun, they sure are sexy fighters.” Selunelia would tease to the boys, blowing a kiss to Ataru as they left.

But as they did, Ataru would feel the apparent blown kiss connect to him, a green aura surrounding him as his strength would be restored. “So, you’re the ones who defeated the Demon King? How adequately... underwhelming.” Eiruferu would say, crossing her legs as she looked to both the newly recovered Ataru and still weakened Ryu.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

NWO (New Womanly Order)! Part 1 - Millis Vs. Ataru Empty Re: NWO (New Womanly Order)! Part 1 - Millis Vs. Ataru

Post by wrestleryu Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:42 pm

Dropped down Eiruferu's throne still in a daze, the young monster hunters couldn't help blushing as they looked up at the sultry-intimidating presence of "Her Busty Grace" Eiruferu. And even more as she sensually crossed her legs while making her not-so impressed comment at the two boys.

Meanwhile, the embarrassing trade having them for an object was concluded right before the shocked faces of Ryu and Ataru as Selunelia blew a gentle kiss to the young mage.

Ataru felt a refreshing tingle as the magical green aura healed him completely.
"W-Well our apologies being nothing more than ourselves Your Grace. Since we are below your expectations, we'll gladly leave without a fuss if you excuse us... o///o",
Always wiser than his age, Ataru was trying at least to talk their way out of this troubled situation, though he knew that it was unlikely to work. Then he turned to Ryu whispering:
"If anything, my mana and life force seem to be restored... are you doing ok yourself?"

Ryu tried to stand up, only for his legs to buck having him sat back down onto his butt.
"Unfh... n-not quite as it seems.. o///o", he groaned in uncomfortable response.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:21 pm

“Oh, I believe you are mistaken in the situation you find yourself in.” Eiruferu would state to Ataru’s response, uncrossing and recrossing her legs as she looked down to him. “You see, I paid a fair price in order to get the required “heroes” for a something that’s been put into motion.”

“So I would want to ask you two important questions before you. First, are you truly the supposed heroes Ataru and Ryuke Toranami? And if so, was it truly you who had defeated the Demon King?” Her questions would come with authority, the busty queen looking to them with a measuring stare as she waited for the answer.

It was clear to her that they were at least aware of who she was to an extent, but she was unaware of it the two boys brought before her were the real deal as Selunelia claimed, or if the seductive witch was pulling some kind of joke on her. It wouldn’t be the first time, and the boy’s certainly were not giving her the impression of heroes, set at a low bar similar to the apparent rival of one of the two; Koji. So she had to confirm it now, and if the rumors that they were the Slayers of the Demon King were true as well.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:53 pm

Ryu and Ataru gasped at Eiruferu's uncrossing and recrossing legs, trying their best not to show a visible reaction to her overpowering sensuality. They still couldn't help but feel a slight blush warm their cheeks though.

Ryu: "Unnfhh... Yes Your Grace. Since you're asking, we are the ones who dispatched the Demon King", he groaned wobbling his dazed self to stand up, thinking that weakened or not, it would be rude to sit on the floor while talking to a queen.

"Ataru: "Two companion were with us. Okami the halfbreed, and Andy of Nordenland, both versed in spiritual pressure combat techniques like us. People called us 'the magnificent four' after that but honestly, we were just trying to help. And we were lucky at surviving against such powerful evil".
So said the young mage, showing no interest in boasting about their grand achievement. Quite the opposite in fact.

Ryu interjected, trying to look resolute though he was barely able to stand up in his current state.
"With all due respect Your Grace, we didn't expect a reward or anything, but not to be sold like cattle either. You could have simply invited us rather than trading shady commerce with a villainess witch who's behind the kidnapping of young males for her strange experiments. So I don't think you wanted us here just to answer this question, is that right?"

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:33 pm

"Well to be perfectly honest, buying you wasn't the first plan I had for you, or even the second. However after a week of attempting to find you, Selunelia informed me of her possession over you and it helped simplify my initial plan." The busty queen admitted, informing the current situation was not her method of finding them. Although it was certainly clear she wasn't objecting to it.

"No, what I had desired from you is something more simple but important for Luciana." She said, looking to her nails as she continued on. "As I'm sure you're aware, Luciana has occasional tournaments for the sake of testing my soldiers' abilities in direct combat. However we also have single matches frequently for... entertainment purposes. More meant to be a show for the subjects to enjoy."

"I also desire to see the supposed strength of the heroes who defeated the Demon King. So I believe in killing two birds with one stone. I have scheduled two matches for today, where each of you will face one of my knights. If you manage to win, you will be allowed to return to your days as adventurers. If you lose, aside from very fitting entertainment, you remain as you are, my property. What do you say?"
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:52 pm

"If you lose, aside from very fitting entertainment, you remain as you are, my property"... (!!!)

Those words echoed in the boys' ears, and showed their effect on their shocked expressions.

Ryu: "A-alright then, you made the situation clear and simple at least. We get to fight for our freedom. I'll go first in that case-eep.. Unghf! 0///0".
Ryu tried to keep a cool demeanor and a brave face, but his legs failed having him drop back down, showing that, unlike Ataru, he was still weak from the draining games suffered as Selunelia's 'guest'.

Ataru: "Ugh... n-no Your Grace, I'll be facing your first champion while Ryu recovers from... erm.. well as he recovers 0///0".

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:03 pm

"Ah, I see Selunelia had plentiful of fun with you before informing me of her possession of you. How adorable." She would laugh, noting the clear embarrassment of the reason behind Ryu's weakened state. "You needn't worry, I have someone who is qualified to... treat your fatigue. You're expected to fight today as well, but I'm sure you'll be well rested by then. As for you." She would continue, looking to Ataru as the doors opened to reveal two guards and a third woman, the extra appearing less of a soldier but with parts of her uniform familiar to the guards. "Will enter the ring immediately."

"Follow us." One of the women would state, stepping to Ataru and giving him the opportunity to come cooperatively, and if he delayed too long both would grab his arms and drag him out, leaving the third woman and Queen in the throne room with Ryu.

Sefina:

"Ah, so you're one of the heroes?" Sefina would ask, winking to the boy flirtatiously. "My name is Sefina, I'll be taking care of you in preparation for your match. Any requests My Lady?"

"Have him ready, anything else is up to you." Eiruferu would wave off, walking out of the throne room and letting the doors close, going to watch the upcoming match and leaving the two alone.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:44 pm

Ryu's face flushed with embarrassement at Eiruferu's charming laughter, letting him know that the busty queen was well informed of Selunelia's so-called researches.

Ataru: "A-alright Im ready. Just a sec-gasp...! W-wait I can walk.. 0///0".
Dwarfed in the middle of two towering (and needless to say, largely endowed) royal guards, Ataru wanted to check his cousin's state before he'd leave, but they had none of it and in a moment, his feet were nit touching the ground anymore as he was literally carried to the ring.

Ryu was going to be in good... hands though. The young hero gasped as the young lady in waiting appeared like a teasing vision from some busty heaven, wearing a frilly miniskirt and a skimpy excuse of a top that hopelessly tried to contain her exhuberant bouncy bosom.

"One of the heroes...? I guess you may put it that way... my name is Ryu, n-nice to meet you.. 0///0".
The young adventurer proved himself a nice, well behaved boy, even while being a prisoner.
Still, he couldn't help blushing and wondering
what did the queen mean with that 'anything else is up to you'.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:34 pm

The two guards didn't respond to Ataru's words, simply bringing him to where they had been ordered to take him. And as they continued on, Ataru would notice them walking past several arena type areas among the palace, further showing the people of Luciana's interest and recognition in combat.

Eventually they would reach the ring Ataru would be fighting in, one that resembled much of the average wrestling ring however was notably larger, at least double the average size. It was a ring designed more for open combat mixed with wrestling styles, a common trait for tournaments that allowed both physical and magical attacks.

They would then put the boy down and push him forward, signalling him to climb onto the ring. And when he did, he would see his opponent was already there, waving to the audience with her back turned to him. She would continue the waving until she turned around, and the knight's eyes would widen and sparkle in joy. "Ataru-kun!?" Millis would announce, recognizing the boy.
Millis:

"It's a pleasure to meet you Ryu-kun." Sefina would say, giggling in response to his flustered face. "It isn't often Eiruferu-chan asks me to help with the recovery of a boy, normally she leaves them to recover on their own. But I suppose she's expecting you to fight later so that much makes sense."

The busty woman would then lowered herself down, mouting the boy's waist as she looked to him with a seuctive smile. "And you needn't worry, I'll have your strength back to 100%. But to do so, you may need to take a few long naps." Before the boy could ask, the woman would wrap her arms around his head before shoving his face into her bosom, beginning to smother him in their current position.

Last edited by USLMAN on Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next