by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 219 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 219 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

NWO (New Womanly Order)! Part 1 - Millis Vs. Ataru

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

NWO (New Womanly Order)! Part 1 - Millis Vs. Ataru - Page 2 Empty Re: NWO (New Womanly Order)! Part 1 - Millis Vs. Ataru

Post by wrestleryu Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:12 pm

Ataru had given up trying to convince the busty guards, letting them carry him without a fuss. "These women are into wrestling indeed..",
He thought as they walked past several rings, up to where a sexy, super-endowed female opponent was waiting for him, and she was....
"M-Millis.. chan?? Is that really you? You have... g-grown... 0///0".
Liittle Millis had grown up indeed, and in all the right places too, as Ataru noticed with a deep blush.

Meanwhile, Sefina looked very happy with her caretaking commitment as she straddled Ryu with a beaming smile on her beautiful face.

Eiruferu-chan...??? Regardless of her bubbly attitude, this Sefina had to hold an important position, to address the queen in such familiar way.

But while Ryu was pondering, Sefina had something bigger to occupy his mind... And smother his face as he was suddenly shoved right into her massive, marshmallow-soft breast smother.
"W-what are you do-mnnghf? Mmmffhh.. 0///0"
Engulfed inbetween those bouncing melons, he reflexively tried to struggle and pull back, but he was obviously too weak to escape from Sefina's nurturing care.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

NWO (New Womanly Order)! Part 1 - Millis Vs. Ataru - Page 2 Empty Re: NWO (New Womanly Order)! Part 1 - Millis Vs. Ataru

Post by USLMAN Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:26 pm

"Yes, it really is me Ataru-kun! It's been so long!" The girl would cheer, rushing Ataru in excitement and hugging him. "You and Ryu-san left two years ago, it was mean of you to leave without saying bye." She would then pout, giving him a stern look, although given her cute and innocent face, it was hard to see it as anything but kind in nature.

And of course as the boy had noted, she had developed into quite the beautiful woman. From the smaller and slim girl he had last seen, she had truly developed, her curves more proving her womanly charm. And despite the armor's look the metal was extremely flexible and light, almost feeling like there was nothing and letting Ataru feel the softness of her breasts on his covered chest.

"Shhhh, shhhh, don't worry Ryu-kun.' Sefina would teasingly shush, keeping his face deep in her cleavage as she rubbed the back of his head. "Just let me do my job, Eiruferu-chan will certainly make sure you're worked hard when you're put in the ring." At her soft words, a pink glow would temporarily add onto Ryu's covered vision, the woman's breasts glowing with her magic. And as it did, the boy would then feel the magic pulse into him, giving him a small amount of his strength back through her bosom. A reverse process to how Selunelia stole his power and levels from him.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:00 pm

Ataru gasped at how Millis affectionately glomped him, with much more strenght than he'd remember from her part... and way much more bosomy softness smooshing over his chest.
The armor plates covering her bosom (or pitifully trying) seemed to be made with a strange, very flexible kind of metal, feeling not different than if she would be wearing a smooth satin corset!

Ataru: "Oh my gosh the softness... I can feel them rubbing back and forth.... s-stop making such thoughts about Millis-chan... Ataru-baka! o///o"
Ataru did his best to get his composture back as...gods she looked so cute with that pouty face.

"Oh I'm sorry Millis-chan but when the Monster Hunters Guild assigned us our first quest, we were ordered to leave that same day and keep it secret",
He would sincerely apologize, then adding as much honestly.
"M-More importantly, I'm happy to see you have grown up into a fine nice lady".

Part of the female audience was starting to murmur impatiantly at such childhood friends reunion, making it clear that they wanted less talk and more action., which snapped Ataru back to embarrassing reality.

"Uh wait... so, are you my scheduled opponent??? I mean... no offense but, are you supposed to be a uhm... applicant warrior of sorts.. I guess?".
He asked with a genuinely puzzled face, mostly concerned about not hurting his cute childhood friend at the moment... clearly having no clue of what was awaiting him.

Meanwhile in Sefina's... recovery room? Nursery? Ryu was keeping the bubbly voluptuous girl happy with his muffled mumblings and embarrassed struggling, as she kept shushing and hugging him to her smothering bosom like a mother would to her little boy.

Ryu: "M-Mnnfff...mfff.... @///@".
The trapped boy twitched in concern as her bosom started pulsating around his face but, rather than the expected draining process, he would feel gentle waves of healing radiance crossing his body, restoring his life force even while still smothering him silly.

Soothed into compliance, Ryu was soon lulled into a docile state, deprived of any will to fight back as Sefina held him nice and deep into her cleavage cuddle.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:52 pm

“You better be sorry, it was lonely when you left.” The Girl would pout before smiling again, her face brightening as she di. “But I finally get to see you again! I was almost ready to start going out on my own even to try and find you guys, but here you are! Life really has a funny way of bringing us together, huh?”

She would then step back, lightly scratching her cheek as she did. “Yeah, I guess we are opponents though, really funny way of getting brought together then.” She’d say awkwardly. “But I’m not an applicant, I’ve been a knight for at least a year now. A couple of Luciana knights came to the village for new recruits and I decided to go with them so I could get stronger and go on adventures with you. Although Lady Eiruferu hasn’t given me any missions yet so I’ve been kind of stuck with just training.”

“So, he is the same Ataru you spoke of.” Eiruferu would announce, sitting at a special throne from her vantage point. “Well, I suppose this’ll be an interesting match to behold. The rules will be as they normally are, the match will continue until the opponent is completely unable to continue. Magic is allowed, as well as any means of combat. Begin!”

“Sorry Ataru-kun, I guess we’ll have to do this.” Millis would say, getting into her stance. “But I promise I’ll give it my all, I’ve only been training for a year but I know I’m getting stronger. I know you have experience, but please don’t hold back! I want to know my time hasn’t been wasted trying to catch up!” She add in, smiling as the match officially started.

And as for Ryu, he was blissfully being smothered by the woman, an occasional pulse of magic going off and returning his strength more. “It’s interesting isn’t it? My magic’s a rare occurrence, not many people have the ability to learn it. But Eiruferu-chan saw it as a useful gift and has given me the training needed to join her elite guard, and I took it further to become her best soldier.”

She would say, teasingly rubbing his face with her massive bosom while giving him strength back. “I don’t get to fight the boy’s publicly very often, but I do get to play with them on occasion. And since my Magic’s so potent, they can fight for as long as they can, at least until they get too exhausted from all the smothering. You’ll likely be too tired to fight right away, but don’t worry. I’ll be sure you’re all ready by the time you have to fight.” She promised, taking her teasing nurse job seriously as she smothered him.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:25 am

"Well if anything, she's always the same lovely Millis-chan, unable to hold a grudge on anyone", Ataru thought with a blush, admitting that other things had drastically changed as she got into a swaying stance, getting her exhuberant bosom to bounce around.

"Oh same here, I am happy to find you so beautif... erm... I mean s-so healthy! And trained as a strong knight of Luciana too.. o///o",
the young mage blushed at his flustered gaffe.
"A-Alright then, and don't hold yourself too Millis-chan. Let's start!", he announced with a slight smile before getting more serious. This was a match to win his freedom after all, as the sexy oppressing presence of Queen Eiruferu reminded him.
Still, Ataru was not suspecting that Millis could be nearly in his league as a fighter, so he just walked forth to test the waters, raising his hands as he invited his now busty-amazonian childhood friend to engage a strenght contest lockup.

While the wrestling ring was shaken by an enthusiastic female audience, things were much more quiet for Sefina and the cute tired hero entrusted to her bosomy embrace.
Squirming ever so meekly in her healing breastsmother, Ryu went ever dizzier until he was completely obedient in her arms. Having no choice but to listen to her soothing words and rest between her womany pillows, he felt himself getting sleepy and, shame to himself, aroused.
"m-mnnf....", he whimpered in drowsy embarrassement.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:36 am

“Okay, let’s get started then Ataru-kun!” Millis responded as she accepted his hands for the test of strength. As she didn’t want to risk being underestimated, as well as wishing to give her all in the battle, Millis would put a good amount of her strength into the lock up. Currently she wasn’t sure on what to do, so her current plan was just to attempt to bring Ataru down to his knees, if possible. But she didn’t imagine to be so easily stronger than Ataru, did she?

And for Ryu, his docile behavior brought a satisfied smile to Sefina’s face, the busty woman continuing to gentle smother him as she returned his power. As she did, she’d pick up the evidence of his arousal, feeling his boyhood poke against her as she remained on top of him. “Oh my, such a naughty boy.” She’d giggle, rubbing the back of his head as she looked to him in interest. “...Well, I suppose Eiruferu-Chan won’t mind if I have a little bit of fun with you. As long as I have you ready for your match anyways.” She said, her words promising an interesting recovery session for the boy while his cousin fought their childhood friend.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:52 am

"N-Not bad Millis, you really got strong. Now let's see if you can push more-ungh.... y-yes you can... nghhh.. o///o".
Ataru's gently lecturing would soon shift to a more flustered-concerened groaning.
The young mage had thought it'd be fair of him not to use Earth elemental magic to enhance his test of strenght... but now was the moment to regret his choice, as Millis slowly but relentlessly pressed him down to his knees, with no apparent strain from her side.
"G-Gasp... o///o", The poor boy was not so talkative now as he looked up, his field of vison filled with nothing but her bouncing bosom.

Things were getting all cozy and intimate in Sefina's "infirmary" as Ryu was lulled into a pleasant slumber. Cute moaning sounds could be heard from outside the room, as the curvaceous beauty took good care of the handsome docile hero, in every little way she loved to.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:03 am

"Yep, they certainly spare no expense in training us." Millis would inform, seeing as she was gaining ground on the boy. When she got him to his knees, she'd see his flustered expression but caught on to something much differnet, getting her to release him and step back. "Ataru-kun, you were holding back!" Millis would accuse, pointing to the boy as she pouted.

"I knew there was a reason it was too easy while using my base strength, you didn't use any of your magic!" She added in, pointing to him. "I'm not that same little girl you and Ryu-san protected, I can fight! So don't look down on me and use your magic so we can both take this fight seriously!"
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:13 am

"Oooff.. you noticed.. h-hehe", Ataru confessed scratching the back of his head nervously as Millis accused him with that pointed finger and cute pout of her face.
"It's not entirely correct to say I was holding back though... I was seriously uhh... trying to push. I just was using my physical strenght and not magic..", he admitted, suddenly blushing at realizing what it would mean:  that little Millis-chan was physically stronger than him!?!

"W-Well then, looks like I have no choice dear Millis-chan so... my apologies and lI'll give my best from now on. Sylphy, lend me your wind gush!"
Summoning a wind elemental, Ataru would greatly enhance his speed, proven as he sprung forward for a tentative jab aimed at her midsection.
"Yahh!"

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:22 am

"It's okay Ataru-kun, I didn't want to go all out unless I knew you were as well. That's all." She said, watching as Ataru used his magic to enhance himself. "Oh wow, enhancement magic!" She said in excitement, jumping back to avoid his first punch. "That's so cool! I knew you had spells, but not those kind!"

She'd then proceed to dodge the next couple attacks he'd throw out, being sure to avoid getting hit. She'd counter by knocking his latest punch to the side with her forearm, revealing that her armor hardens the moment it gets struck by an outside force. If it worked, she'd attempt to give a solid kick to his chest, using her strength to push him back a bit and give them some distance.

"Wow Ataru-kun, you're so fast like that. I don't think I would be able to keep up with speed like that." She'd say, stomping a foot back as a green aura surrounded her. "Good thing I can do it too! Tuuletar: Goddess of the Wind, grant me your swiftness!" She'd announce, a gust of wind going off around her as she got back into her readied stance. "Ready when you are, Ataru-kun!"
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next