Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 216 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 216 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Apologies Are In Order...(for CMMT)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Apologies Are In Order...(for CMMT) Empty Apologies Are In Order...(for CMMT)

Post by Firecyde Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:06 pm

Ebony had it working for that little bitch Daphne, she figured that she was too smart for that kind of work, and MUCH stronger then that brat. So, Ebony thought that she would make it up to a certain somebody, so, she sent a note to Courtney Satasori. The note had said, "Come to the resturant The World's Greatest Hamburgers, I have some great news for you...." Eboby would sit on a chair outside, looking at her nails waiting for the girl.

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Apologies Are In Order...(for CMMT) Empty Re: Apologies Are In Order...(for CMMT)

Post by CantMakeMehTap Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:13 pm

Courtney was walking home, she went a whole day without fighting and spent the day in the woods, sitting in trees and texting old friends. She was walking home, stopping and looking at her door where a note was stuck. She smiled and eased it off the door, opening it and reading."Hm, I dont reconize the handwriting", she muttered, then smiled."Ah well, maybe it's a fan", she thought with a chuckle, opening her door and sitting the note down on her bed, then walking back out, going to the resturant.

Courtney walked into the resturant, smiling as the smell of meat and fries hit her. She looked at her dirty bandaged feet, she basically never wore shoes unless she had to."Oh, forgot", she said aloud and chuckled, looking around for whoever might have wrote for her. She wore blue jeans with a simple gray shirt, her swords across her back.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Apologies Are In Order...(for CMMT) Empty Re: Apologies Are In Order...(for CMMT)

Post by Firecyde Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:21 pm

Ebony had saw that Courney went into the resturant and had followed her inside the building. Ebony was of course wearing something that was skimpy and was considered kind of whoreish, but she never cared about that kind of stuff, she would just shake off any comments. Ebony would walk up behind Courtney and would lean in with a greeting. "Hello, Courtney...."

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:29 pm

Courtney's ear twiched and she mpved her head to look behinde her, and her eyes flashed when she reconized Ebony. She heard a growl start in her throat as she turned, grabbing the handle of her kinatas put didnt unsheath them yet, narrowing her eyes at her."I refuse to fight around children, what do you want", she hissed, pointing over at a family that was sitting and eaing at the table beside her.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecyde Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:34 pm

"Well, no need to place your hands on your katanas...." Ebony would whisper and would slowly move her hand off of the sword. "....second, I invited you here..." Ebony would whisper in her ear, rubbing her shoulders nicely and would keep whispering to her. "....now, I want you to calm down, and order what you want, this is on me and I would wish to explain something to you..." Ebony would say, going to the otherside of the table and would sit down.

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:44 pm

Courtney let her hands off her swords, staring at her with a frown as she rubbed her shoulders, then watched her walk to the table and sit. Courtney followed after her and sat down, looking at her with narrowed eyes."What does Daphne want?", she hissed, crossing her arms.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecyde Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:51 pm

"That's what I want to talk to you about, what if I told you that somebody wasn't working for her anymore, that she finally got fed up working for somebody who was much stronger and much smarter then that little child...." Ebony would pause as the waitress came over. "Yes, I'll take an iced tea, thank you!" Ebony would say, looking back at Courtney. "....now, what if I told you that this girl had left her and took another girl to a resturant to say that she is sorry..."

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:58 pm

Courtney looked up at the waitress, holding up her fake ID."Rolling Rock, bottled", she muttered and watched her walk away, then looked back over at Ebony."I see. You certaintly dress like her though", she said, looking her over.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecyde Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:16 pm

"Oh please....like Daphne has ANY sense of style....and besises, I need to have my legs and the girls get some air every now and then!" Ebony would say, laughing afterwords and would extend her hand. "Now, she has lost her star player, after all, I do have a way with words, I learned hypnosis and have degrees in psychology, that and I'm really strong....now, I would like to say sorry if I hurt you, and that Darrick should still keep an eye on things...."

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:20 pm

Courtney cotinued to look at her and sighed, looking down at the table."I only think it would only be fair if you could keep a close eye on Darrick. I am very busy, I'm learning judo and Im planning a wedding, I dont have time to look after Darrick as much as I would like", she said, glancing back up at the older girl.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next