Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Today at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Today at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 10:10 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

Who is online?
In total there are 81 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Lucky vs. Lux: Anything Goes!

2 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Lucky vs. Lux: Anything Goes! - Page 9 Empty Re: Lucky vs. Lux: Anything Goes!

Post by Daaharu Thu May 31, 2018 9:59 pm

After requesting that camera, Maddie just put ALL of her focus into crushing Sakura, her arms getting tighter and tighter, squeezing sweat and hopefully, soon, screams out of Sakura, while her mouth was busy with the makeout sesh! Her breasts had already steamrolled her opponent's, though Sakura's just kept up with the talk! That was all they were—talk! BAH! You are absolutely PATHETIC, talking like that! You need to see a titty psychiatrist or something! Don't you understand what's happening? If we keep you this FLAT for too much longer the fat in you will mold to this shape and you'll be TOTAL PANCAKES forever! Do you really want to force your owner to go through life with saggy, FLOPPY PANCAKES FOR TITS!? Your precious nips are the ones which are already totally pushed in! They're sinkholes! Feel how you're trembling under us? Feel how you conform and squish when we shove? You're through! GIVE UP!

While their boobs argued back and forth, Maddie just rolled her eyes at Sakura's adorable but ridiculous confidence in agreeing to the ref girl bringing a camera over to put their dueling busts up on the big screen. The Japanese girl was going to regret being so agreeable. Judging by the way she looked, she might not even last long enough in the dueling bearhug to see the results of the judgment! Maddie would slip her tongue past Sakura's and feel her foe's tongue sliding along hers, too, both tongues sliding in between the other's lips and practically down each other's throats! Maddie coupled that with a squeeze to end all squeezes, her breasts completely finishing Sakura's off now and turning them from mountains into valleys—and she was pretty sure she felt a little crack in Lucky's back, too, as the hug nearly broke the girl in half! Sakura fought back valiantly, and Maddie felt herself getting a little woozy, head wobbling slightly, lungs beginning to burn from a lack of oxygen. But no matter what, it was CLEAR that Sakura was losing—and soon, Maddie would have proof.

As the referee girl brought in a camera and focused it in on the battle between those four fulsome boobies, Maddie would look up eagerly at the jumbotron, her heart beating faster, anxious as she waited for the feed from the camera, her vision nearly blacking out from the lack of air. And then—there it was! And Maddie couldn't help but let a squeal of glee rush up and out of her mouth and into Sakura's, giggling exuberantly as she slid her tongue out of Sakura's mouth to break the kiss! "HA! HAHAHAHA! YES! YES YES YES YESSSSSS! I TOLD YOU! I SOOOOOO TOLD YOU! Oh, wait a sec." Maddie would bounce a little bit on her knees, watching the jumbotron to see which of the nearly identical-looking bodies jiggled—she would need to force Sakura to stop tanning so that they were easier to tell apart when smooshed together like this. But when she got confirmation, she squealed with glee again! "YEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAH! THAT'S RIGHT! YOU LIKE THAT, LUCKY!? MY BOOBIES ARE INVINCIBLE! HA! HA HA HA HA HAAAAAA!" From Maddie's viewpoint, it was clear which chest had the advantage up on the big screen (how could you POSSIBLY see anything else??), and she was going to celebrate it, dancing around in their dual bearhug and making her tits wiggle and bounce all up over their foes!

"Lucky is a LO-SER! Maddie is the WIN-NER! Booby booby BOO-BIES!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:14 pm

And what makes you think it won't happen to you, crazy boobs!? We can totally feel that you're been pushed inside out at this rate! Who are you trying to fool!? Or are you so deluded, you think what you're actually saying is true!? It doesn't matter either way because you and your flabby, bagginess is going down! Her breasts would NOT be defeated, not by Maddie's! They simply would NOT! Sakura's chest was the best chest there was forever and ever AMEN! Whatever illusions Maddie was under to think her little breasties even stood a chance were just that! ILLUSIONS! She almost felt bad for her that she thought she was winning right now, almost guilty in a way... Ah, but then not everyone could be as well built and amazing as she...

Still, the Cali-girl fought her lip-and-tongue to prove something that would never be, their lips and tongues sliding back and forth and pressing against one another as they kissed the living daylights out of one another because that worked so well last time! She kissed well, and her squeezing was valiant, but Maddie was being bent slowly in half, she could feel it! That spine beginning to bend at the wrong place, her bones and will starting to give... It was all there! RIGHT THERE! Maddie's look of confidence was only a look and she was just trying to psyche her out! WELL IT WASN'T GONNA WORK! Not now, not later not ever! Lucky smirked widely into their kisses, letting out a soft moan every now and again as their tongues worked wonders on oneanother, all while the Ref-girl filmed them!

Sakura's eyes flicked up to the jumbo-tron, her eyes lighting up as the two women pulled away from one another, their tongues (if very slowly and sensually) withdrawing from one another's throats! They watched as the signal from the camera shot up to the television, the cheerleader squeezing her Cali-rival harder to provide a clearer image. Sakura's and Maddie's cheeks were nearly squished against each-other as they waited for the image to appear, both of their hearts beating NOT because of their spines suffering the worst pain they had in a while, but because this would put to bed the debate they had been having since the start of this match!

The image flickered to life, the Ref giving them the thumbs-up to show the view was up and.... AND....

"HA! I TOLD YOU, FLATTY! I TOLD YOU I HAD THE BETTER BOD! BETCHA YOU FEEL STUUUUUUUPID ASKING FOR THE BIG VIEW OF IT, HUH!? Oh... One sec..." together, the two of them bobbed ever so slightly, their boobies bouncing lightly to show just who had the bigger boobs. Truly, Sakura had to admit, it was actually hard to tell from this angle. Even in breast size, they were near-evenly matched... But the cheerleader could see that there... and there... Lucky had the better rack! She had WON! Double checking just to be doubly safe, her observation had not changed!

"YEAAAAAAAAAAAH I WOOOOON! YOU REAAAAAALLY ARE A DUM-DUM THINKING YOU WERE BIGGER! I TOTALLY HAVE YOU BEAT, CUTIE-PIE! THAT'S WHAT YOU GET! HAHAHAHAHAHA! I am the WIN-NER! You are the LOSE-ER! Booby booby BOO-BIES-" She stopped as she realized Maddie too was celebrating, apparently sharing in the belief that she STILL had the better chest! EVEN IN THE FACE OF COMPLETE AND PERFECT EVIDENCE SHE LOST MADDIE STILL REFUSES TO ACCEPT IT!? Sakura couldn't believe it... She was genuinely baffled. Speechless! So... instead of saying anything, she grimaced and started to squeeze Maddie with every ounce of strength she had! Lucky was NOT a fan of sore losers!
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:15 am

Maddie had to admit, for a second, a tiny, eensy beensy little second, she had actually doubted herself. Sakura had seemed so sure that she was winning, was there actually maybe a chance that she was? Or, at least, that they were close to equal?

The answer: NO, OF COURSE NOT! Up on the jumbotron, the two of them were, admittedly, pretty evenly-matched, both when it came to objective size and to who was winning the chesty battle. Maddie had to admit it was actually hard to tell from this angle...but she could see when she bounced and she watched her boobies bounce correspondingly on the big screen...that she had the edge here, and here...Maddie had the better rack! She had WON!

But her celebratatory booby song was cut short when she realized that Lucky was celebrating, too, somehow still operating under the mistaken impression that she had the better chest. Maddie tilted her head, raised an eyebrow, her whole face screwed up in a look of pure confusion as she glanced from Sakura to the jumbotron and back. That was crazy, insane, totally ridiculous. She was completely baffled, utterly dumbfounded. Sakura...actually thought the jumbotron showed that her boobs were winning? What, seriously? This had to be some sort of joke...but from the look on the Japanese girl's face, she was apparently serious! Maddie couldn't figure out anything to say to a girl this cutely delusional...so instead of saying anything, she scowled and suddenly began squeezing Sakura with everything she had! Maddie was NOT a fan of sore losers!

...and, in perfect sore loser form, Sakura squeezed her back at the same time, just as hard, Maddie groaning but soldiering onward, giving her new rival a glare which said Seriously, you know you lost, and I don't want to hurt you too much, so just admit it and it will all be over, I promise! as she tightened her arms even MORE and raised them up slightly, trying to focus Lucky's punishment on her tits, crushing the Asian boobies mercilessly to show who was really winning, as she leaned in as if for another kiss—only to try to nip at the girl's lip with her teeth!

In the meantime, while Maddie was speechless, in her head her boobs were still celebrating their glorious victory, looking back wistfully on all the times they had crushed Sakura's knockers. SUCK IT, BUTTMUNCHES! WINNING FEELS SOOOOOOOOOO GOOD, BUT YOU'LL NEVER KNOW! WE WOOOOOOOOOOON! WE WOOOOOOOOOON! WE TOTALLY DOMINATED YOU AND YOU SERIOUSLY THOUGHT YOU WERE WINNING! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! PRICELESS! EPIC FAIL! YOU SHOULD SEE THE SQUISHED LOOK ON YOUR...UH, FACES, I GUESS! AHAHAHAHA!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:28 pm

Sakura groaned softly as Maddie's grip tightened with hers, the two women once having been laughing and kissing along merrily throughout their match had grown into something much sharper... competitive. It had been fun for a while, Lucky toying with Maddie's insistence that she was had the better bod but several minutes in and numerous knock-outs later and this was starting to get old. Even for someone who liked this kinda thing and liked Maddie in general, she was finding her unbreakable determination... frustrating. She HAD beaten her no matter how many times she said she'd won. Sakura WAS the better wrestler, the hotter wrestler, and generally better at everything Maddie could do and that's THAT!

Maddie, come ON! You know you lost so just give it up already! I'd hate to actually start hurting you but you're not giving me a choice here!

Her breath was turning really heavy her spine suffered even worse abuse, but even in the face of such aching, she simply squeezed her rival even more, even as darkness started to cloud her vision! With a sharp flare in her green eyes, Sakura leaned in as Maddie did, the two women opening their mouths slightly as if to meet for another round of kisses... only for the two of them to lash out with their teeth instead, lightly nipping the other woman's lips! Sakura blinked, mildly surprised Maddie was STILL in her head but that too began to fade into the competitive flare that continued to burn as unconsciousness loomed ever closer.

WE WOOON! WE WOOOOOON! SUCK IT, YA TWO-BIT EXCUSES FOR BOOBIES! AFTER ALL THAT TALK, YOU COULDN'T EVEN COME CLOSE TO BEATING US! I HOPE YOU FEEL EMBARRASSED THAT YOU EVEN TRIED! HAHAHAHAHAH!
Her own breasts continued to gloat! And why shouldn't they! THEY WON, after all!

Meanwhile, up above, Lucky was starting to feel woozy... Her spine wasn't doing so good, she couldn't breath well, sweat was starting to coat her skin once again. Even though she was staring into the eyes of her sore-loser buddy, she who continued to fight her beyond the point of reason, she who refused to just let her WIN, Sakura smiled... not least due to the sensation of her breasts still laying SEIGE to Maddie's. Felt... good fighting her, despite her back feeling like it was about to snap! It felt more FUN than an actual fight... Everything and more that she wanted from it, she got from it and that, she appreciated... Right up until the unconsciousness of being squeezed in HALF took her.... again...

She was really starting to get familiar with the Ring floor... TOO familiar for her tastes...
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:50 pm

The match had taken a turn for the grueling as Maddie just had to buckle down and focus on absolutely crushing Sakura, showing that she had made a mistake by thinking she had won the titfight, and trying to show her that being a sore loser didn't pay in the end! Oh, Maddie still liked Sakura a lot, for sure, but she was starting to get kind of annoyed as her opponent stubbornly refused to give in, continuing to squeeze Maddie back, almost as hard as Maddie was squeezing her! While Sakura had done a great job keeping up, Maddie had won EVERY contest so far, and she had proven herself to have the better bod, the stronger skills, and there was nothing else to it!

Maddie felt a little gurgle in her throat as she started to feel the loss of air really affect her, her spine feeling like it was on fire, her whole body starting to throb in time with her quickening heartbeat. Even as things started to go dark, she still would pull one last brilliant trick on her foe, leaning in as if for a kiss...and then nipping with her teeth, biting Lucky's lips lightly, but noticeably, and Maddie felt Sakura nipping at hers, too, to her mild surprise! She just grunted and would try to move her mouth to give herself primo bitey positions and avoid Lucky's nipping teeth!

WEEEEEEEEEE ARE THE CHAMPIONS... her tits were singing, or else her brain was starting to get really, really loopy as darkness poured in around her. She was breathing heavily, and not really taking any oxygen in, her spine felt like it was going to burst, she was covered in dripping sweat, and everything around her was spinning. Even so, as she stared into Lucky's eyes, she managed to smile, and saw her new rival smiling back as they crushed into each other and, after another amazing phase of the battle, Maddie blacked out, unconsciousness swooping down upon her and drowning her in a fretful forced sleep...

As one, the two hugging girls slumped down on their sides on the ring floor, still hugging, albeit not with any real force, Maddie's breasts still pushing hard into Sakura's to continue their obvious dominance while the fighters snoozed!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:20 pm

Sakura and Maddie lay on the Arena floor together, passed out in one another's arms, practically dripping with sweat. This was the Umpteenth time they had passed out together, and Sakura had mixed feeling about it... On the one hand, holding such a cute, beautiful and attractive girl against her so many times felt great... Her breasts pressed against hers, their warm gentle breath gracing their faces... It felt so right... She was so much fun to wrestle and they got to do so many things she didn't think she'd get to do with anyone else ever! It was settled that Maddie was her bestest friend in the world forever if not more!

On the other hand, it couldn't have felt any more wrong! Lucky had hit the floor so many times during this match, it made her wonder if she was wearing Maddie out at all! She had never had to fight so much before in any match she'd ever had with anyone in the AFW or out of it and that made winning this match all the more important to her! The Cali-girl was her rival now as much as her buddy and that meant she couldn't afford to lose this match! No matter what, she had to win! She would do anything to make Maddie squeal for mercy!

Lucky's eyes slowly fluttered open once more, her vision slowly breaking through the black of unconsciousness to once again be filled with the beautiful, soft features of Maddie Lux mere inches from from her. Her first reaction was to smile... A soft, gentle smile her lips instinctively seeking the gorgeous American's. There were no lips out there that felt like hers and she just had to kiss them... Compelled too, like an addiction...

But... then sense returned to her and she pulled away just as quickly, her eyes narrowing as she saw not the beautiful face of her besty, but the (perfect) features of her rival! Even know, she could feel their boobs duking it out below, their battle never ending while both Sakura and Maddie took a short break! That titty-fight... It brought her back to the reality that Maddie was still her enemy! A beautiful, strong, tough enemy whom she respected hugely but an enemy nonetheless!

Groaning softly, she somehow managed to find the strength to peel herself away from her american foe, almost instantly feeling a void in her chest where Maddie once was. Ignoring the sense of loss that came from NOT having her pressed up against her, Sakura shakily rose to her feet before making a run for the nearest ropes, whirling around so that she now faced her awesome rival as she pushed against the ropes!

"I WILL beat you!" The cheerleader declared as she sprung off the ropes, using the added energy of them to make her move even faster! She cocked back a fist as she approached her rival, getting ready to deliver a massive Superman Punch right to her cheek! She hoped Maddie was ready to return to lala-land because that's exactly where she was going!
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:13 pm

The two of them laid in a puddle of sweat mixed with a little bit of spit as they snoozed on the canvas, the referee girl looking on helplessly as she still couldn't end the match despite the two girls squeezing the consciousness out of each other for the second time tonight. Sometimes, verbal submission matches could be ended when one or both girls were obviously incapable of continuing. This match was not one of those. She had to just wait for them to wake up and continue officiating the match as best she could. As the two of them slept, though, the ref would vigilantly continue to film their chests, which heaved against each other even in sleep as they breathed, the four orbs seeming poised to fuse together completely if they pressed any more tightly.

Before that could happen, though, Maddie began to wake up. For a few seconds, Maddie just enjoyed the hot feeling of Sakura pressed against her, that hot, sweaty body cuddled up so tightly in her arms. The two of them were already getting along famously, like they had been friends for years, and they seemed to think as if they shared a mind...and therein lied the problem, because Sakura kept on insisting that she was winning, being a sore loser every time Maddie whooped her cute round butt at something. If she was as like Maddie as she seemed, she certainly had to have a lot of pride, but it was getting to be infuriating! And this match was taking a really long time! And Maddie didn't exactly love getting knocked out, let alone repeatedly! Lucky was really starting to annoy her, too!

Still, as her eyes fluttered open simultaneously with her rival's, she couldn't help but smile at the cute, reddened face in front of her. Sakura seemed about ready to kiss her, so Maddie's lips instinctively puckered in response...

...only for both of them to snap back to the reality of the battle quickly, as Maddie would put her hands on Sakura's shoulders and shove her, hard, their bodies peeling away from each other with a wet ripping sound, sweat droplets flying as little shared pools of sweat were now torn apart, landing on one body or the other or the canvas. Maddie's chest all of a sudden felt very cold, and tingly, and she felt a pang of regret for separating from her foe. She squeezed her eyes shut and powered through it, rolling over and then rising up onto her feet, shaking for a second before she steadied herself. Now what? What could she do to surprise Sakura?

Suddenly, Maddie darted for the nearest ropes, then whirled around and hit them back-first, using her sudden burst of incredible track star speed to accelerate herself quite rapidly off of the ropes, rocketing back at Lucky like a cannonball! "I WILL beat you!" Maddie yelled as she catapulted forward, cocking her fist back as she rushed toward her rival, getting ready to deliver a massive Superman Punch right to her cheek! Sakura better be ready to return to dreamland, because that was exactly where she was going!

"TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSS!" Maddie yelled, as her fist rocketed forward and slammed right into her friend's face, surely spinning her around and sending her flying like in an anime—but, unexpectedly, Sakura was apparently able to punch, too, as the Japanese girl's fist slammed into Maddie's cheek, and Maddie instantly saw nothing but darkness again, as that Superman Punch knocked her completely loopy, her mouth falling open and her tongue hanging out as she was sent careening backwards across the mat, ending up face-down, ass-up, knocked out again—this time with a little trickle of blood dribbling from her mouth!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:58 am

Sakura charged at Maddie, Maddie charged at Sakura, the two women raising their fists threateningly at one another as they ran with the speed of all-star sprinters at one another! A look of determination darkening her expression! She didn't care if Maddie was gonna try the same thing! She just had to be better than her at it! She would brush off her wimpy punch and send her flying with her own!

"TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSS!" She cried as she threw her fist right at her rival's cheek, her opponent's fist crossing past her own and into HER cheek! All that bravado went RIGHT out the window as Maddie's fist crashed right into her face, literally knocking her lights out as her knuckles dug into her cheek. It hit her so hard, in fact, it forced her jaw open, her tongue shooting out as she was thrown back through the air almost, whirling around so that she landed HARD on her front, he but hanging in the air as both saliva and a bit of blood began to pool from her mouth. Their duel punches sent a spray of sweat EVERYWHERE upon impact, an explosion worthy of the punches they traded!

It was at this point the Ref was really starting to get worried about these two... They were literally beating one another senseless and there was nothing she could do to stop it with the rules in place! All she could hope for as that neither of them got up from this and that she could call the match a tie so that this string of knockouts would end! She set down her camera, no longer able to film the breasts of the two as they pressed against the floor, looking between the two combatants to see if either would stir.

...And Sakura did... Her toes twitched... then her fingers, life starting to breath back into her once again... She felt almost as if her jaw had been cracked by her rival's punch... that was the FIRST thing she could feel... She moaned softly in pain as she slowly began to push herself off the arena floor rising to her hands and knees as she looked over her shoulder to see how Maddie was doing... She had to get up first... exploit her while she was still recovering... She HAD TO GET UP! Raising a hand to her wounded cheek, she rose on shaky legs to her feet, her buxom chest rising and falling heavily, her breasts bouncing in time with her breath.

Slowly, she would take one step after another, closing in on her rival as she cocked her fist back again. If Maddie rose up with her (which she expected, giving everything they've done together), Sakura would throw a tense uppercut into her rival's tight, strong stomach, hopefully knocking some energy out of her in the process! If that Superman punch didn't take her down.... It wouldn't take Maddie down... She accepted this... She didn't have the energy to do anything like that again, either... All she could manage was some kind of slug fest and hope that maybe... MAYBE she could get off a grapple.
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:18 am

Maddie was not going to let her friend get the better of her when it came to using their fists! Like, did Sakura even know how to punch? She was all about the huggy-huggy and the kissy-kissy! She didn't have a prayer of answering Maddie's epic Superman Punch with anything close to equal!

That was what Maddie thought. But somehow the girl must have gotten lucky or something and—oh, wait, that was totally just like her nickname right there! Ha! It made sense, because she could only come close to tying Maddie when she got lucky! Maddie's unconscious mind was chuckling at that, though her physical body, being totally knocked out, could not replicate the giggle fit for the benefit of anyone but herself. She hoped she remembered that when she woke up. It was choice material to mock the cute Japanese girl with.

The referee got rid of the camera, passing it back to a girl ringside as she watched the two fighters for any signs of consciousness. If they snoozed for too long, she could still call the fight a draw. Unfortunately, soon enough Maddie began to stir, her toes twitching, then her nose wiggling, her body slowly beginning to come back to life, jerking and then beginning to move smoothly again as her chest heaved and a big burst of oxygen woke her up proper. As soon as she was actually conscious again, the pain in her jaw hit her, the American girl groaning as it throbbed so hard she thought it might split open. Still, she would slowly begin to push herself back up off of the canvas, glancing over at Sakura to see how she was doing. Seeing the Japanese girl stirring, Maddie knew she needed to get up first, and with a BIG surge she got up onto her feet, her chest rising and falling heavily, her mouth hanging open as she panted, trying to cool down and suck some oxygen in so that she would recover faster and take advantage of her rival!

Slowly, Maddie started shambling forward, closing in on her rival as she cocked her fist back again. Her eyes met Sakura's, and she snarled as she pulled her fist back and then launched it forward and upward, trying to throw a powerful uppercut into her rival's taut, impressive belly, aiming to leave her breathless yet again! Maybe it wouldn't take Sakura down for good, but...it would be a start, she hoped! But Sakura hit her with the same thing at the same time, and Maddie's eyes almost bugged out of her head as spittle flew from between her lips, that fist pounding deep into her abs! "Uuuggghrrrff!!!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:25 am

"Nnnnnnghfff!" Sakura groaned as Maddie's fist connected with her stomach at the exact same time her own sunk into hers, their eyes nearly bugging out of their heads as their air and a good portion of their strength was expelled out their mouths. Spittle sprayed from her lips as did her american counterpart's, lightly spraying eachother's faces. Sakura couldn't help but buckle a little over the fist that drove into her belly, the poor Japanese boxer very nearly reaching her limit. For as nearly infinite as her energy and enthusiasm was, getting beaten and slapped and now PUNCHED into submission was starting to take it's tole. Her body simply couldn't keep up with the damage she was taking! The energy cap which normally reached sky-high was being whittled down little by little until, as it was now, was starting to reach the average levels of a normal person.

Pathetic, she knew, but Maddie was doing SO much worse! She could see it in the way she took her punch, the girl's eyes nearly popping out of her head! A few more blows like that and she'd have this fight in the bag... And she knew just the ticket! Something Maddie couldn't copy.... or at least do it the same time she did! Look at her! Changing up the fight! Before Maddie could retract her fist, Lucky would quickly grab it with both her hands, slipping underneath it and wrenching it hard. She then tugged Maddie in for a quickly, raising her bare foot up to nestle right under her rival's chin. If she managed to get this far, Lucky would quickly drop, completing her inverted-stomp face breaker signature, no doubt knocking the lights out of Maddie once again, FINALLY giving the cheerleader a definitive and well-earned advantage!

HA! I knew you'd screw up eventually!
Sakura thought as she slowly pushed herself up upon completing her move. Now I can do whatever I want to you!

Whatever she could find the energy to do... In reality, Lucky was so tired... She could pass out right here (preferably nuzzled next to her favoritest person) and wake up only weeks later... She didn't have that luxury... but dang it, she could dream!

"*Huff.... Huff*...S-see...!?"
She'd yell at Maddie's potentially unconscious body as she flipped herself on her front, shakily crawling towards her american counterpart. "...I-I t-told you I was better! N-now I have you RIGHT where I want you!"
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next