Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Today at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Today at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 10:10 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

Who is online?
In total there are 90 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 89 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Lucky vs. Lux: Anything Goes!

2 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Lucky vs. Lux: Anything Goes! - Page 3 Empty Re: Lucky vs. Lux: Anything Goes!

Post by Daaharu Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:48 pm

It seemed that Sakura was okay, as she was able to rise up onto her feet as about the same time as Maddie. That was good. The American didn't really want her opponent to have to withdraw from the fight on a technicality, something which hadn't really been Maddie's doing. Maddie wanted to make sure her new rival knew that she had lost because Maddie was just so much better than her at everything. Maddie took a couple of deep breaths, smirking as Sakura asked her if she was okay, too.

"Yep...never been better...I could totally go, like, run a marathon right now." She was a little worse for wear, but she was ready to finish kicking this cute Japanese girl's ass. "And I think you just are too scared to lose the kissing contest...but fine, whatever! Let's play a different way for a bit."

"Ready...?" Maddie asked, bending her knees and raising her hands, watching Sakura do the same thing. "Here I come!" With that, Maddie shot forward like a cannonball, covering the relatively short distance between the two of them in lightning-fast time as she stretched out an arm, aiming to slam Sakura back down onto those mats underneath them with a brutal, unexpected clothesline! And it totally caught Sakura off-guard, Maddie was sure, as the Japanese girl didn't seem prepared for it at all—and Maddie didn't really seem prepared for it, either, as Sakura's clothesline snapped her head back and slammed her down onto the mats, too, with another loud boom, as the two rivals once again took each other down, this time with dueling clotheslines!

"Gaaghk!" Maddie coughed, cringing as her head was ringing from another impact, her back feeling like it was on fire, her chin numb. The pain flashed through her quickly, then subsided to just a dull throbbing. It was still irritating, but it couldn't stop Maddie's incredible energy. She pushed up slightly, rolled to look at Sakura, noting the positioning of the girl's body relative to hers after the clothesline was perfect for...

"Gotcha!" Maddie would cheer, as she swung her legs around her opponent's head and then snapped them shut, putting Sakura in the tightest headscissor she would ever experience, with her whole field of vision taken up by Maddie's perfect butt!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:44 pm

The two women charged right at each other, bringing their arms up to take the other out in a powerful clothesline! It was pretty clear by their shared expressions that neither of them were expecting the other to come out of the gate with a spontaneous clothesline! At the exact same time, the two of them caught the other by the neck in the crook of their arms, dropping them both to the ground HARD, Sakura rolling one direction in pain, clutching her head while Maddie rolled the other, doing the same!

"Gggh!" She cried out in protest, her wounded head practically on FIRE after that hit... before dulling to an annoying throb... And speaking of annoying... Sakura pulled herself up to her hands and knees, somewhat off-put by everything they were doing at the exact same time! HOW were they going to get anywhere if every move they did were the same? At this rate, they were gonna keep fighting until they scored a double-knockout! No... forget one double-knockout... Several! Dozens! Just, hitting each-other at the same time with the same move over and over and over.... She smiled somewhat at the thought... That'd be so funny... And probable considering how their match had been going thus far!

That was her practical side talking... Telling her to do something she hardly ever did... Maddie had invaded and predicted her moves so far probably because they thought alike... They certainly kissed and breast-pressed alike! The cheer-leader noted how the Californian stood compared to her... and then an idea popped into her head...

"You're mine!" She cheered, lashing out with her legs to wrap around Maddie's face, entrapping her in a vice-headscissor.... As Maddie did the exact same thing!

"MMgh!!" She gasped into Maddie's ass as it was stuffed in her face, feeling the strength her rival had in those legs, pressing down hard on her neck! But that wouldn't have any baring on the energy of this cheer-leader! Sakura squeezed even harder with her legs, clamping down on Maddie with a vengeance! She would defeat her no matter what!

"I... won't... lose... to you!" She mumbled through the double-head-scissor. "I... will beat you!"
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:04 am

Maddie's chin felt like it was ringing, somehow, with pain, as her throat, too, had a big red mark splashed across it where that arm had slung around it and dragged her down to the ground. She groaned and rolled over, finding herself facing Sakura, and finding Sakura facing her, though the way they were aligned was not quite face to face. Maddie found herself staring, essentially, at her opponent's crotch. As they both took a second to recover, she narrowed her eyes and leaned in, trying to see whether she could find a wet spot on those bikini bottoms. And it was subtle, buuuuuuut she was pretty sure there was a nice, slick section of fabric right above Sakura's cooch!

Maddie didn't dilly-dally, though, as she made her next move. It was insane that they kept copying each other exactly. The odds of it were one in several billion, at this point, between the wedgies and spanking and bikini-stealing and kissing and clothesline and four or five things they had said at the same time. This match was just going to get closer, and steamier, and crazier if it kept up. How did it keep happening? How was the match going to end, if they just kept mimicking each other exactly, going on and on until they knocked each other out? And it wouldn't even be just one knockout—it could be dozens!

The Cali girl smiled, thinking about that. As excruciating as it would be, it would also be kind of funny. But that was not her goal. Her goal was nothing less than complete and total domination of her new rival! Knock Sakura out dozens of times, then point and laugh at her confusion every time she wakes up! Maddie went for the first knockout right now: snapping her legs around Sakura's head for a tight headscissor hold—as Sakura did the exact same thing to her!

"Mmgh!!" Maddie gasped, as Sakura's ass was stuffed into her face, bare cheeks with a baby blue bikini wedgied up in between them. She groaned and hissed as she felt Sakura tightening her scissors, but that wouldn't be enough for the cheerleader! The former track star tightened her own scissors, crossing her ankles and squeezing tighter and tighter and tighter, threatening to pop Sakura's head completely!

"I...won't...lose...to you!" Maddie murmured, as she felt her head burning, her eyes watering. "You're...doomed!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:44 pm

"N-NO!" She growled in protest, her head feeling like it was going to pop! The inside of her skull burned with the stress of the head-scissor, her hot breath arching up into Maddie's ass and down into her crotch! She shivered heavily as the same was true with her own, her legs beginning to sweat and her crotch beginning to heat up in more than one way! Ugh! How can having your face crushed turn her on like this...? Maybe it was because the woman who was doing the crushing was hot in it of herself... Maybe it was the warm breath that tingled her skin and toyed with her anticipation!

Mostly it was the danger-aspect... The risk that she might just... like... pass out right now and have a beautiful girl litterally mere inches of fabric away from being in a compromising position beneath her turned Lucky on... secretly of course. No WAY she would let Maddie know about that... beyond the squirming and soft moans eminating from between the califrnian's legs!

Now wasn't the time for that, though! She had to work on her rival's head! Following suit, Lucky began to increase the pressure like a vice upon the american's skull, pushing harder and harder, trying to make her give! The pain in her head was crushing... The Burning that was once tolerable turned into a sharp stabbing as her brain stepped up it's protesting game! It wasn't having fun being smashed like this! It was her sheer-willpower that kept her in the game as long as she did, trying desperately to beat Maddie, to make her quit first! She would sooner knock herself out in this hold than give it up to her!

"*Huff* *Huff* I... I won't QUIT!" She growled as her muscles began to slack a bit and her mind grew fuzzy, starting to slip.
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:49 pm

Maddie, of course, had plenty of experience with headscissors, and even with the kinky applications thereof. That was why she knew she was going to beat Sakura—as cute and fun and strong as her opponent was, the girl did not have the same breadth of experience as Maddie (not to mention she didn't have the same breadth of breast, but Maddie would save the trash talk for later, when oxygen wasn't a factor).

So Maddie just focused on nothing but squeezing Sakura until her head popped like a balloon. Sure, it was pretty arousing to have the girl's head crushed between her legs, her chin rubbing against Maddie's barely-clothed crotch, her hot breath washing over her butt, sending tingling sensations up Maddie's spine...and Maddie, for her part, actually did almost enjoy being in such close proximity to Sakura's nether regions, too. In a slightly different position she might have tried to push Sakura over the edge by giving her some licking, but alas, as the Japanese girl tightened her hold, and Maddie started panting and gasping—not to mention moaning—she was in no position to try for that.

Sweat was really starting to condense on her body, her legs rubbing some of it off onto Sakura's face, her crotch heating, too, as she felt all the same coming from Sakura. "Uugh...ggrrnngh...come on...!" she growled, as she felt the burn of the hold beginning to overcome her, her whole body overheating, her muscles starting to exhaust themselves...but Maddie had one last way to up the ante, a surefire way to knock Sakura out almost immediately. As she thought of it, she grinned.

"Nice try...but now...I WIN!" Maddie gasped with joy and relief, as she bent her lower legs to lever Sakura's face right up into her butt, smothering her completely which, coupled with the burn of the vice-tight headscissors, was going to knock Sakura out almost immediately and give the victory to Maddie!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:17 am

Their sweaty, sexy bodies squeezed and tightened around each-other's necks, trying to squeeze the life out of each-other. This was the kinda stuff that would give Sakura nosebleeds if she could watch it from the stands! In fact, she would've probably been with the majority of the viewers and been knocked out already due to the hotness!

Fortunately or unfortunately, she was right there in the middle of it, trying desperately to take Maddie's consciousness away from her! Their bodies were coated with sweat, rubbing hotly against one another as they struggled to take each-other out! But Maddie had a plan that would change all that...

"W-what...?" Sakura mumbled... right as Maddie's ass came down on her face! She didn't even have enough air to let out a muffled yell, all the pressure of her body pressing down hard on her face! Sakura flailed about, her arms reaching up to grab at her rival's slick, tan skin, trying to get a grip to throw her off! Her lungs, already burning from their fight before, were SCREAMING, her thoughts completely muted by the suffering of empty lungs!

She couldn't think... she couldn't plan... Sakura was backed up so hard into a corner, she was borderline ready to admit defeat!.... Borderline...

She had but one last trick left in her arsenal... It was really the only option she could use in this situation.... Lucky summoned her will, conjured the last reserves of her strength... and BIT at Maddie's cute ass! Anything went, right? It certainly wasn't anything she would do in any other situation but this was life or death here! She was this close to losing and she couldn't have that...!

If the Californian went FLYING off, Lucky would jerk up into a sitting position, gasping her breath and filling her lungs with the air she would NEVER take for granted again!
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:44 am

"YES! YES!" Finally, finally, finally finally finally finally finally finally finally finally FINALLY, Maddie did something which was not instantaneously copied by her new rival! Maddie's legs bent and dragged Sakura's face into her ass, while Sakura kept her legs straight, probably because she was already so exhausted and at the edge of collapse that she couldn't even bend her legs at the knees! Maddie's victorious grin just got bigger and more victorious as she felt those muffled groans and gasps and yells vibrating her butt, tickling her and making her laugh!

"Ha! Y-yes...! Yeah, c'mon, just...choke out...or give up, loser...!" Maddie croaked, her own air situation not exactly the best, but clearly better than what Sakura was dealing with. The Japanese girl was slipping away, further and further, her breath seeming like it was coming softer, raspier...she was just about to go to sleep, Maddie was sure of it! Her legs were starting to slip away from Maddie's head...

"YEEOW!" Maddie screeched, her butt suddenly in total agony as she felt teeth digging into it! It wasn't a light bite, either, but one which really sank in, one which was going to leave a mark and stop just short of breaking the skin! On a butt which was already a little tender from receiving several spanks, that really hurt, and she could almost feel her heartbeat in her butt as it throbbed and swelled from the bite! Maddie tried to hold on, but Sakura just kept biting her! Maddie didn't have a choice! Whimpering from the pain, Maddie loosened her legs and shoved against Sakura, trying to roll away, coughing and spluttering and groaning as one hand went to her throat and the other went to her bitten butt!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:13 am

Sakura jerked up, filling her empty lungs with all the air they could stomach, gasping for breath as Maddie FLEW off her! The poor cheer-leader let out a soft groan as she placed a hand to the side of her head, shaking it slowly as if trying to make the vertigo in her head go away with... more... vertigo. Okay, it didn't make sense but whatever! She was tired, she was drenched in sweat and she just barely survived being choked on by the hottest girl she'd ever seen sitting on her! Cut the girl some slack!

"Ugh... WHY'D YOU HAVE TO SIT ON ME!?" Lucky demanded with each heavy breath, shuddering as the recent memory of the airless space flashed through her mind. Wow... just yelling that took so much out of her... Her buxom chest rose and feel HEAVILY with each gasp of air, almost bouncing on the decent with how hard they fell! She grunted loudly, forcing herself to her feet, her legs shaky, almost threatening to collapse underneath her! It was so hard to move... Exhaustion now clouded her thoughts, instead of the lack of air... Her eyes drooped heavily as she stared at her rival across the ring, her vision hazy... She didn't have enough energy left in her do do some big move... She didn't think she could even JUMP in the state she was in... But she could though a couple of fore-arms if she had too... It was the best she could do...

"Nnngh..."
She grumbled with each shaky step, slowly stumbling towards her rival... "I.... won't lose... Not... to you..." As soon as Maddie got within arms reach, Sakura swung her arm around, intent on striking Maddie's cheek with her forearm for what it was worth!

...which was to say... not much.
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:37 am

Maddie sucked in air hard and fast, replenishing her aching lungs, her bountiful breasts rising and falling dramatically with every breath, bouncing and quivering as they shifted up and down over and over again. One hand rubbed at her neck, which was bright red from the rubbing of Sakura's legs, matched in coloration by her face, which was red from frustration and from lack of oxygen. A little bit of drying spit was plastered around one corner of her mouth, where she had started drooling as unconsciousness drew near and hadn't realized it had happened, even now.

Lucky started yelling, and, as exhausted and breathless as she was, Maddie wasn't going to let her opponent be louder than her. "IT WASN'T EVEN A FACESIT! AND IT'S NOT LIKE I FARTED OR ANYTHING, GEEZ!" Maddie still felt a little delirious, which probably impacted her conversation skills. She coughed and sucked in air after that yell, her breasts still trembling, before, with one last inhale, she rose to her feet, legs trembling and knees knocking together as she did, her butt protesting as that bitten spot felt a sharp sting upon her standing. She gingerly pawed at it with one hand as she glared at Sakura, both of them on their feet now, standing beside the ring apron outside the ring.

"Rrgh...I'm gonna bite you so many times...after I finish you off..." Maddie growled, trying to focus in on Sakura, fighting through hazy vision to lock onto her curvy, cute target. She knew the girl was going to come at her. "And...you are gonna lose...so just, like, get used to it...!" Maddie staggered forward, feeling certain she was a little better off than her foe, ready for another collision...one which started off pretty poorly for her, as that forearm smashed into her cheek, shoving her head to the side, sending more spit flying. "Uuunnggf!" she barked in pain, as she swayed backward, waving her arms, nearly falling as her vision dissolved into a watery mess...

...but she caught herself, swung forward, and launched an uppercut at Sakura, trying to smash her fist into the girl's chin and send her flying!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:28 pm

The two women staggered toward one another, their stamina seemingly reaching it's end. Whatever strikes they threw at one another now were mere shadows of their former selves... Maddie remarked that she would bite the HECK out of Lucky after all this was over, and to that, she just had to laugh!

"Is this before... or after I sit on you...?"
She joked, throwing a tired wink her rival's way. "I'd be more than happy to let you nibble a bit on me afterwords... Only fair right...?" AND there was the flirting! She didn't have much more energy to spare for that... She had to double and redouble her efforts to win this match... To knock out Maddie out or make her say "uncle!" The two of them closed in to about arm's length, preparing their attacks...

"NNGH!"
She gasped as she swung her arm around, striking Maddie in the jaw and sending spit flying from her lips, a drop or two tagging the japanese cheerleader splattered across her cheek... Along with the rest of her own dried spit already present there... This match had truly been a test of her endurance... Normally, she would never allow her face to be covered in drool like this but with Maddie's constant assault, she really didn't have any time to tend to herself! All she was allowed to think of was attack and defense... attack and defense... Whatever defense could amount too when your rival did the same thing as you the entire fight!

That little bit of self-reflection earned Lucky a harsh uppercut to her jaw, splattering another volley of spit from her mouth as her head jerked up, her clear-ish vision completely obscured by the tears of pain! The cheer-leader stumbled back, seeming like she was going to fall, teetering on her back foot... but she caught herself with one last step back. That hit took so much out of her... Her legs felt like they were literally gonna collapse right now... It was both terrifying... and exciting that she had managed to draw this match out as long as she had and made her opponent do the same! Oh, the suspense was killing her... Who would win...? Would would get the final blow...?

Well... Lucky knew this last would be her last one... Even if she landed this next it and Maddie didn't, she was literally about to fall over... WHATEVER! Official wins wouldn't matter! So long as she knocked Maddie out, that's all that she cared about! Lucky gritted her teeth as she channeled the remaining embers of her waning strength, circulating them through her body for one last attack... One Maddie wouldn't likely expect... but maybe enjoy!

Lucky would stumble forward...wrap her arms around Maddie tightly, forcing their breasts against one another... before throwing everything into one final kiss, her tongue and lips going into complete overdrive for but a second! Her tongue battered Maddie's her breasts pieced hers head-on, nipple-to-nipple, her lips smooched the living HECK outta the beautiful Californian's... All to bring the match back to where it began.

Hopefully a second would be enough... she could feel herself starting to pass out... The world was fading away... the ground felt like it was starting to slip out from under her... She was going... but she'd take Maddie with her, god-dang it!
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next