Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 1:25 am

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:55 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 7:12 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Yesterday at 5:33 am

Who is online?
In total there are 102 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 101 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Lucky vs. Lux: Anything Goes!

2 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Lucky vs. Lux: Anything Goes! - Page 8 Empty Re: Lucky vs. Lux: Anything Goes!

Post by Daaharu Sat May 19, 2018 12:48 am

Sakura was obviously soooooooooooooooooooooo infatuated with her, and it was kind of really precious. Of course, Maddie thought Sakura was amazing, too. But Maddie was a grizzled veteran of sexy stuff, and so there was no way to get into her head the way she could tantalizingly torture her opponent. Brush her butt up against Sakura's crotch and the Japanese girl was putty in her hands! Maddie smirked as she bumped upwards, once, twice, then a third time, before she launched her rear end to the side, tossing her new rival off of her for good as she scurried up onto her knees, looking over her fallen foe!

"Ooooh, you are so fat, fatty! I mean, I'm way bustier than you, but I don't weigh as much as you and your totally pudgy tummy do!" she taunted, as she scooted closer to her foe, Sakura seemingly distracted as she was rubbing at her butt. The cheerleader did not seem to be ready for another attack. Rookie mistake. Maddie was going to totally dominate her now, and show her how bad an idea it was to just stop fighting and start touching your butt in the middle of a fight!

Maddie lunged forward, and she would go for a very unique way of turning Sakura over: she would swing her impressive, bigger-than-Lucky's bust around, trying to nail the other girl in the cheek with her left tit, aiming to send her spinning down onto her front on the canvas! And then, if Maddie could do that, then she would go for her next move: climbing on top of her foe, straddling her, and then bringing both her hands down on the girl's poor red bottom to exact some brutal spanking retribution!

"Spank! Spank! Spankity spank!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Sat May 19, 2018 1:55 am

This was where Lucky's luck started to lose it's potency! Where charm can get people into some places, it was skill and experience that made one build a resistance to things. Sexy things for example... Sexy things like having a beautiful woman's hot naked rear bump into your sex multiple times! Up until now, Lucky had been able to keep things equal and maybe gain a little bit of an advantage, half due to her actual skill and the other due to her endless supply of mutant 4 leaf clovers but Maddie... Maddie had been keeping up with... no, MATCHING her at every turn from their makeout sessions, to their clotheslines and now here she stood... or knelt in front of her know, Sakura practically blushing her face off while the Cali-girl was as smug as could be! She was winning and she knew it! Maddie's frequent experiences in this kinda stuff made her ultimately better suited to brave it than Sakura... And the american's advantage wasn't sitting with her well at all!

"I am NOT fat!"
Sakura protested as Maddie inched closer and closer. "You're totes heavier than me and everyone can see that! I mean, look at ya-" Before she could even finish that thought, Maddie interjected with a quick SMACK! Not with her hand... but with her breasts! She lunged in quickly, suddenly jumping up so that her breasts came slamming hard into the cheerleader's cheek, sending her flopping heavily back down to the mat face down, somewhat disoriented! She... hadn't expected that... She hadn't even THOUGHT Maddie would try something like that... Secretly, she was taking all the notes...

"Mmmgh..." She groaned, shaking her head as she slowly pushed herself up... only for her rival to come down on her back, pinning her down against the floor! Straddling her quickly, much to Sakura's protest, Maddie began slapping away at her poor, burning butt in merciless vengeance!

"N...No!" She cried, squirming and jerking left and right, desperate to free herself from the vengeful hands of her bestie and rival! With each slap, her skin BURNED with the revenge Maddie brought, the poor cheerleader gritting her teeth and gritting her teeth hard in an attempt to bare the sting!

"I...I'll get you!" She vowed, jerking and bucking harder and harder! "I'ma squeeze you so hard you'll be begging for me to stop! I swear!"
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed May 23, 2018 12:57 am

OooohohohohoHOHOHO, Maddie did indeed know she was winning! And by the way Lucky's butt wiggled so pathetically under her spanking hands, she figured her opponent realized it, too! All that luck had kept the Japanese girl so very close to Maddie, close enough to get a double knockout, but her luck was running out as Maddie's superhuman awesomeness began to take hold and she weighed her opponent down while playing a perfect drum solo on Sakura's rear end!

"Yeah, you're fat! Way fatter than I am. That's why I'm so much faster than you. The only places where you're smaller than me, actually, are your butt and boobs!" Maddie taunted, as she accelerated her spanking more and more, trying to hit each of Sakura's butt cheeks at least two or three times a second! "And you can feel how much better I am at playing your butt like bongos than you are! Drum roll! Bam bam bam bam bam BAM! Spank spank spank spank spaaaaaaaaaank!!!"

Sakura responded with resistance, and Maddie had to slow down and even briefly stop her spanking as the girl bucked and wiggled around, grabbing onto the Japanese girl's hips to keep from being thrown off by the unruly bucking bronco! "Stop it! You aren't, like, gonna squeeze me at all! You're just gonna keep losing! SPANK!" Maddie brought an extra-hard spank down right in the middle of Sakura's butt to try to drive her point home and force the girl to settle down!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Sat May 26, 2018 6:55 pm

Sakura shivered and moaned as Maddie continued to wale on her poor, exposed cheeks! Each slap was like an agonizing blow to both her booty and her pride! Her attempts to shove her off weren't doing much either as the hot cali girl simply clung on and rode her as Lucky herself did a little while ago! Maddie was ruthless in her retorts as well, stating the OBVIOUSLY untruths that the cheerleader was somehow smaller than her where it counted and was bigger where it didn't! WAS SHE BLIND!? You would have to be blind and STUPID to say stuff like that! And now she was stealing her Butt-bongos technique!? WAS THERE NO END TO HER EVIL!?

Maybe not on it's own, but Lucky was determined to put a stop to it herself! She wouldn't just lay here and have her will whittled away slap by slap! She was gonna squeeze the dumb remarks out of Maddie, prove herself the better and hotter wrestler and that would be that! No more debates, no more stupid fat-jokes! This would be the end!

With a loud yell, Lucky bucked up fast and tall, throwing her lower body up in an attempt to HURL Maddie from her perch on her back, hopefully sending her flying back and leaving her exposed! If she had managed to throw the american from her, Sakura would jump up (not without cringing at the sizzling red cheeks Maddie was so kind to leave her with) and sprint over to her fallen friend, scooping her up in her arms and forcing her to her feet!

"I'ma not sit around and letcha say those things about me, ya fatty!"
Lucky declared, wrapping her arms around, Maddie's back, pressing their breasts tightly against one another! She may not have had all the skill and experience and... flare Maddie did, but she had the energy and determination, alright! She would stop her right here!  Her arms would tighten around her hot, loud-mouthed friend's back like a vice, crushing her back (and not to mention her boobs) against her as she squeezed and squeezed and squeezed!

"I'ma squeezin'!" Sakura gloated, recalling Maddie's statement that the contrary would happen. "We call this 'Karma'! It's what'chu get!"
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon May 28, 2018 11:09 pm

Maddie was the best butt bongos player this side of the Himalayas, and while it had been cute how Lucky had tried to use the technique herself, and even managed to turn Maddie's butt cheeks a kinda-painful shade of red, she was now the instrument that the master would work her magic upon! Maddie laughed as she turned those butt cheeks as bright red as a traffic light, then kept them going, aiming for them to be an order of magnitude brighter than a red dwarf star! Maddie definitely won this little spanking exchange, for sure! She would need to show Sakura just how much redder her butt was compared to Maddie's to really impress upon her the futility of her resistance!

She would definitely have to, because it seemed the Japanese girl still didn't get that Maddie was going to win! She stopped wiggling for a second, and Maddie was about to make a devilishly clever quip about how her friend was running out of steam. But Sakura all of a sudden LAUNCHED that bright red booty into the air, and Maddie, with a yelp, was tossed off to the side, nearly slamming her face into the mat!

Maddie was limber like a cat, though. She tucked and rolled, before catching herself with her hands and springing up onto her feet, wincing as her own spanked butt protested the sudden movement. Seeing her opponent getting up on her feet, too, she was not going to stop. She rushed right at Lucky and wrapped her arms around the Japanese girl, tightening them brutally around her torso like a vice, crushing her back and smashing her boobs in a devastating bearhug as she squeezed and squeezed and squeezed! "I've got you!"

...and, of course, Lucky made the exact same move, the two of them hugging each other with all the power they had to muster! "Uuuuurrrggh! Well, I'm not gonna let you call me a fatty when YOU'RE the fatty, ya fatty!" Maddie retorted, as her spine was already starting to burn! "And what's with the weird accent you're doing, like, all of a sudden? Did I spank you totally, like, loopy!? That's what YOU get! Rrrrrrrgh!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Tue May 29, 2018 2:08 pm

Lucky was so confident that she would've caught her friend by surprise, she didn't even anticipate that Maddie would have the... well... anything to jump up and challenge her the way she did! The American may have been disoriented for a moment, but she recovered as quick as a flash and charged down Sakura just as she did her, their bodies coliding in a mighty *SMACK!* Without wasting a moment, the two girls wrapped their arms around one another, beginning to squeeze the life out of one another! Their boobs weren't getting any relaxation either, it seemed, their busts mashing up heavily with each and every squeeze, the cheerleader's firm nips poking hard into Maddie's!

"Nnnnngh..." She gasped as her friend squeezed her, just in awe of how much strength she managed to preserve after everything she's done! Of course, she didn't have as much as Lucky (duh) but still! It was actually starting to freak her out how similar they were... not in a bad way either. YOU are the fatty!" Sakura insisted with a tightening jerk of her arms. "And look at that! My bust is tooooootally way bigger than yours!" She glanced away from Maddie's deep blue eyes only to gesture to their battling chests, how CLEARLY Maddie's were being crushed right now.

"I got a better body, I'm a HELLA cuter... I'm just better than you!" She declared, cranking up her grip harder and harder and HARDER to make her point! Lucky would ALWAYS be better! Maddie was fun, cute and cool, somebody she would spend whole weeks just hanging out with, but there was no WAY she was better than her! Her american friend made a jab at the way she spoke and at that, Sakura leaned in and kissed her completely out of nowhere. No prompting, no sign it would happen.... just an out-of-the-blue smooch! She kissed and kissed as she squeezed and squeezed, pulling away quickly after a second or two.

"What... you got a problem, ya fatty...?" She whispered through a breathless voice, their faces only mere inches from each other. "What're you gonna do about it...?"
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue May 29, 2018 10:38 pm

The two of them, once again, made the same move at the same time, putting an end to the brief phase of the fight where they had the same idea but were implementing it at different times. They both got as good a hold on the other as they possibly could, locking their arms tightly around each other's backs, hands braced around their own elbows, then began squeezing the life out of each other! The collision and subsequent mutual crush brought their breasts, once again, into painful, intense contact, with Maddie's hardened nips jabbing forcefully into Sakura's!

"Gggguhhh!" Maddie groaned, as Sakura jerked on her and tried to reiterate her accusations of Maddie being fat and her tits being smaller (HA!) than Sakura's. Maddie would immediately tighten her own hug, giving a potent squeeze and trying to shake her foe around a bit like a doll! "Nope! YOU'RE clearly the fatty, and MY boobies are way way way way way way WAAAAAAAAAY bigger than your A-cups!" Maddie glanced away from Sakura's bright green eyes and down at their battling bosoms, grinning wickedly as she watched her orbs swelling and completely bulldozing their pathetic little competitors, with Sakura's nipples CLEARLY almost completely inverted back into her breasts!

Yaaaaaawn! You two are, like, so flat it's not even fun crushing you! Maddie imagined her breasts saying as they smashed into Sakura's!

"You're, like, pretty darn cute, but, like, I am CLEARLY the cutest person in this ring! Don't even joke about it!" Maddie retorted, as she, too, was beginning to squeeze harder, and harder, planning to just completely crush Sakura like a bug right now and then think about what else they could do together later! Sakura, of course, still had something else besides their bearhug battle on the brain: namely, dem kisses, as she leaned in and smooched Maddie hard, Maddie's lips pushed in just a bit as she was put on the defensive, but she fought back feistily and Sakura pulled away soon enough.

Maddie rolled her eyes and sucked in a breath. "You just, like, y'know, said all that pretty weirdly, but it sounds like you're back to normal, or however normal you can be!" she teased! "Maybe I need to...fix that! Ha!" And Maddie would take a turn to dive in and kiss Sakura hard, completely out of nowhere, lips writhing and sucking in the Queen of All Out-of-the-Blue Smooches!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Wed May 30, 2018 3:46 am

"Only so I can keep up with you, you weirdo fatty flatty!" Sakura retorted... only for Maddie to quickly counter Sakura's kiss with one of her own. Naturally, the American was quick to recover and even quicker to act, her lips slamming into Sakura's with just as much force and vigor as they started without taking from her crushing grip at all! You wouldn't be able to tell by just looking, but she was a tough cookie, Sakura was! She did all da sports back in highschool and she didn't just quit when she graduated. Swimming, running, weight lifting (if either weren't an option) and, of course, she prioritized gymnastics and cheer-leading then too! She could take punishment, even something as cruel as her spine being bent in an unnatural direction! Still, what little advantage she had achieved through her surprise attack was pushed ALL the way back to center with the cali-girl's respectable counter, placing them back at 'zero.'

"The reason its not fun fighting us is because you're losing! LOSING!" Her own breasts shot back, apparently having some kind of psychic link to their rivals. "I know it hurts for you to lose but it's here and it's happening! Stop embarrassing yourself and admit it!"

"MMmmmmppppph..." She groaned into her rival's lips increased the pressure, the two of them making out as they squeezed the living life out of one another! Lucky's arms tightened around Maddie's back like a constrictor snake, forcing torso to bend ever more inward. Meanwhile, Sakura's own back was starting to transition from an ache.... to a light burn, a burn that would begin to take her energy away little by little now. Her boobs weren't doing so hot either! For all their tough talk, Maddie's own lucious chest fought a furious battle of tit-and-nipple to make sure they held their ground. Of course, they WERE losing! It was EASY for anyone to see! Sakura pressed hard into the tanned, cali's lips with her own, locking them in hard for docking as her tongue shot out once more for another battle, to invade her rival's mouth! This time for SURE she would put her down and once she was out like a light... Lucky could start her master plan on winning this thing!

"MMMPH!"
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu May 31, 2018 12:53 am

Maddie got her revenge for Sakura's quick little kiss there with one of her own, making sure to rub it in just a little bit extra and keep her lips on the offensive for a second longer than her opponent's had been, aiming to illustrate just how strong her mouth was and how totally doomed Sakura was in this fight! Whatever kind of athlete the Japanese girl was, the American girl was a better one! Maddie had done literally EVERY sport in high school, and she was state-class, if not world-class, at all of them. Tennis, swimming, volleyball, gymnastics, with a special focus on soccer and track, the latter of which she was a state champion in. She was going to go the extra mile, or the extra twenty or a thousand miles, to win this match, and she had a bangin' bod which could back up her bluster as she forced them back to an even footing and then tried to get further with the sheer power of her huggles!

Her breasts, as they absolutely destroyed their opponents, were not about to take any sort of imagined talk like that! Maddie pushed with her chest first into Sakura's body to make sure it was clear to both of them, and to the audience, which pair were firmer! YOU'RE THE ONES THAT ARE LOSING! Your nipples aren't even an inch away from your ribs now you're so damn flat! Stop being sore losers and admit when you're flattened! Feel the way our nipples are stabbing so deep into your soft titflesh? Feel that stabbing pain all the way up in there? Admit that you're losing! And ADMIT THAT YOU LOVE IT!

Maddie, during the brief break in their kissing, would glance over at the referee and jerk her head. "Hey, bring a camera over here so I can prove totally that my boobies are crushing hers!" she would request, and the ref girl would scramble to honor that as Maddie would go back to kissing and crushing Sakura, tightening her arms like she was going to squeeze all the sweat and slobber out of her opponent like she was a tube of toothpaste, her own hands sliding further and further up her own arms as she tightened her brutal vice! Her boobs kept on smashing into their counterparts, which, admittedly, put up a decent fight...but they WERE losing! It was EASY for anyone to see!

"Mmmmmrrrgh..." Maddie groaned, as she would make her next move: opening her lips slightly to let her tongue stab out, aiming to invade her rival's mouth! Of course, right where their lips met, Maddie felt her fast-moving tongue collide with another darting, slimy organ, the tips of their tongues flattening against each other as they slammed together head-on! "MMMPH!" Maddie yelped into the kiss, some more spittle flying with the collision! No matter what, thouh, she would persevere, smashing her tongue hard into Sakura's, again, then sliding it to the side, trying to duck around her rival's tongue and slip between those nice, soft, moist lips!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Thu May 31, 2018 4:29 am

Maddie's body may be bangin', but Lucky's body was on another level! No matter what kind of athletics her Cali-rival partook in, Sakura was just better than she was! Everything she did she would beat her at! She was determined! The two women made out furiously with one another, their ferocious lip-work had the skill of people who had been kissing for years! They pushed and pushed against one another and squeezed and squeezed, neither girl willing to let the other gain even a smig of ground!

PSH! We can feel you starting to QUIT! What an utter JOKE you are, trying to say that WE'RE losing! Your precious nips are on the verge of collapsing! YOU are about to get pushed back into your owners chest! Feel how you're quaking under us? Feel how you conform and squish when we push? You're through! GIVE UP!

The two of them took a moment to catch their breath, breaking away from their kisses for just a moment. Sakura blinked as Maddie called over to the ref, seemingly discontent with their argument over who had the better tits! She wanted SOLID proof her boobs were better and so, she appealed to the ref herself to nab one of those many cameras filming them and their chests duking it out! The Cheerleader blinked, somewhat shocked by this declaration, but she quickly recovered and did so with a wide, approving grin.

"Great idea, flatty!" She agreed, placing a soft, warm smooch on Maddie's lips. "Yeah! Ref! Get a goooooooooood long look at Maddie's breasts as they collapse like a cheap souffle!"

And like that, the two went back to kissing and squeezing as if nothing had happened, Sakura squeezing the living heck outta Maddie like she was a bottle of soap! She would squish the fight, all the slobber, sweat and tears outta her rival if it was the last thing she ever did in AFW! it was now her number one concern to put her friend in her place! Sakura's breasts battled Maddie's with a drive to win unlike anything the buxom Californian had ever seen probably! Yes, Maddie fought back valiantly, but she was losing! She could feel the fight being taken to her! She was a LOSER! It was only a matter of time!

Together, they opened their lips like the gates to a castle, allowing their tongues to explode out from within in an attempt to dominate the other! Their tips SMASHED into one another in a small explosion on spittle, sending it across their faces and upper chests, while the ref-girl filmed it all...

Sakura could feel her own strength starting to wane, a sensation she was all to familiar with starting to rear it's ugly face in her head yet again... Even still, giving up wasn't something Lucky knew how to do! She shoved into Maddie Lux with ALL her kissy-might, her tongue shooting past her rival's and deep into her throat as she squeezed her with all the muscle in her arms in an attempt to surprise and capture her! Air was starting to get scarce between them, not least due to her heart-rate skyrocketing due to the utter hotness that was their make-out sessions.... Soon, she would lose it all... and soon after that... darkness would follow.
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next