Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 90 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, CrashTestDumbass, SigmaMorgan, Whitecrow233

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Angel Spotting

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Angel Spotting - Page 4 Empty Re: Angel Spotting

Post by Yori Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:27 pm

Alexa blinked, almost having forgot about the offer Suzumi had given her to review tapes. At the time she had thought it awkward, to show up and just use the Wrestle Angels stuff while she was doing whatever. Sharing the experience, where the veteran could show her relevant matches and point things out to her of note? That held some real value. Ryoko had been her wrestle stream buddy in the past. The girl had an amazing eye for detail despite just being a fan.

She gave a firm nod, having already decided. She needed to take it easy, pushing her body while she was still recovering wouldn't do her any good. “Films sounds good, as long as you’re sure it wouldn't be too much of a hassle.” She wasn't sure how tidy or self conscious someone like Suzumi was when it came to their home. Alexa knew she would die of shame if they had gone to her place, it was a mess, as per usual. She couldn't help it, it was hard to store stuff in a tiny place like that… and she lived alone so it wasn't like she needed to put things away all the time…

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:31 am

Suzumi slapped her legs when A.J showed signs of being worried about intruding or being worrisome. She thought it was odd, Suzumi wasn't bothered in any way. She was quite happy for the company. "Like this is totally going to be a blast! You pick out some opponents or fighting styles you want to see and we'll pick them apart! We can totally check out top ladies in Friction and game plan for when we end up facing them for belts because I totally think we're both going to have some shine gold in our future!" Suzumi said with a smile, trying her best to cheer up A.J as well as amp the girl up a bit. Having fun and building confidence was never a bad thing. Suzumi was already thinking of matches she would want to watch, but was ready to differ to whatever it was that A.J wanted to watch.

"So... who is your favorite wrestler? We can watch them and pick them apart first if you like!"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:28 am

“Well… I guess we can watch some wrestlers that do the stuff I am looking to learn. Some good kicks, maybe some high flying stuff?” She wasn't really sure where to start. Suzumi likely had a far better handle on this than she did. Besides, the Wrestle Angel would know what would suit her better most likely with a far more impressive knowledge of the content of her videos.

“The Black Fang is my favorite. Hands down. But I have watched all of her matches several times.” Also participated in one, though nobody knew it had been her. That was the good thing about putting on a costume and pretending to be someone else she supposed. It was a bit disconcerting her heel persona made for a one off match had garnered such a fan reaction while she, as herself, was scraping bottom barrel.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:23 pm

Suzumi tapped her chin and looked as if she were trying to figure out the greater meaning of life. "I think we could learn a lot from some ladies like Valley Doll, or maybe Silver Ace? They are both good. Like, I also could ahhhh.... maybe show you some of my title matches if ya wanted to see them?" Suzumi asked, shy about throwing herself in the mix.

She also saw this as a chance for a fresh set of eyes to compare her in-ring performance to her peak before she initially retired due to injury.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:36 pm

"Someone suggested those two to me actually. I never looked into Silver specificly since she is a hardcore wrestler, right?" Alexa kept her opinions about that end of things to herself. She didn't really like or respect hardcore style matches. A love of the craft over the fight, the heavy use of weapons over actual wrestling was something she couldn't really get behind... Plus she didn't really want to get hit with chairs, pipes, sledgehammers, or be slammed onto flaming thumb tacks. An easy pass for her.

"I wouldn't mind seeing more of your matches... I actually looked at a few after our match actually, but you have been around a bit. A more focused look at what you know we're good matches would be nice... Also you could give more insight to what you were thinking and doing. It would be like looking into your head." She nodded firmly, pretty taken with the idea of getting insider info from Suzumi. She tilted her head curiously to peer at Suzumi, there was a hint of something in her tone but she couldn't quite nail it down .

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:31 pm

"Like she is the hardcore champion but used to wrestle in regular matches way more. Her older stuff is pretty technical." Suzumi said with a nod.

She perked right up when A.J was willing to look over her old matches. "I hope ya like what you see!
I totally will pick out good ones I promise! I am totally good to go back whenever you are!"
Suzumi said with a big smile, beaming over new input as well as being able to work on a fun project with A.J!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:17 pm

Alexa slipped her hands from her pockets, intertwining her hands behind her head as she rocked on her sneaker heels with a nod. "Good to know..." Seemed Suzumi's knowledge of the AFW roster was already paying off. She hadn't looked into Silver Ace or even considered asking about her after Ryoko had mentioned she was the reigning hardcore champion. With new light shined down the matter, it was worth pursuing down the road.

"I bet I will, mostly because I'm not going to be the one in your moves this time."
She softly gigglesnorted, giving her head a small shake. "Gimme the best you got. I have a ways to go yet, every bit helps." She cracked a smile at the lighthearted jab at herself. Her tone suggested she was playing, but there was some truth to that. "Well, lead on, I'm good to go." She craned her neck to look around, giving the old man at the noodle shop a small wave before moving to follow Suzumi to wherever she had parked. It was a bit odd, heading to this woman's house after only just meeting, but she was a respected member of Friction, Alexa had no real reason to suspect anything past what was presented to her at face value. She was looking forward to the group research session, who knows, maybe she could wow Ryoko a bit with knowledge of some of the matches she was about to watch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4