Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 68 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 67 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Octagon Hell - MIO vs Amy Evans and Chelsea Loski

2 posters

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

Octagon Hell - MIO vs Amy Evans and Chelsea Loski - Page 9 Empty Re: Octagon Hell - MIO vs Amy Evans and Chelsea Loski

Post by Nelv Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:44 am

"Aahm..." Mio moaned as Chelsea pulled her a bit and ran her hands all over her body while forcing her to look at Amy in the corner. Her cheeks blushed deep as she gazed at the blonde, lustful and pleading almost at the same time.

"Please... Amy... please g-give me m-moree..." she begged, her face became more flustered as she's rising her voice to make sure the blonde heard her. It felt pretty embarrassing but her submissive desire at the moment was just too strong for her too control. "Pleaasee...?"

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Octagon Hell - MIO vs Amy Evans and Chelsea Loski - Page 9 Empty Re: Octagon Hell - MIO vs Amy Evans and Chelsea Loski

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:28 pm

With Chelsea forcing her hand Mio compitualted esily enough, showing her desire to be dominated by the two of them as Chelsea stood up and moved over to Amy tagging the bigger blonde back into the match as she moved over and grabbed the humilated Mio. The situation fully in her hands as she forced her up to her feet.

"Well since you asked so nicely." Amy pulled her up holding her in a beahug like grip as she brought her up and off her feet squeezing around her waist as she kissed the helpless girl in her arms.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:21 pm

Mio gulped and blushed as Amy approached her, feeling somewhat uneasy yet excited at the same time. As the blonde then pulled her up and squeezed her in a bearhug while kissing her, she moaned into her lips, her expression submissive. "Nnngg..."

Feeling Amy's figure pressed and rubbed slightly against hers due to her squirming only turned on her excitement some more. Helpless as she was in the blonde's arms, Mio couldn't help but to turn putty once again from being squeezed by the girl!

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed May 09, 2018 4:31 pm

Holding the girl like a teddy bear in her arm as she kisses her Amy made sure Mio had no chance for escape at this moment as the blonde refused to relent or let her go. With her power she knew she had Mio nice and secure, not that Mio was going anywhere at all after just basically admitting how much she wanted it all.

Squeezing her tighter and dominating the kiss the blonde eventually decided she was going to mess with her more b letting go and letting her drop to the floor standing over Mio with a grin that seemed to harbor no good intentions.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Wed May 09, 2018 5:02 pm

"Nnggg..." Mio grunted a bit in the kiss as Amy squeezing her harder in the embrace, while still showing dominance in her kissing to emphasize her control over her. The raven haired girl's expression starting to turn a little silly again, but then Amy released her abruptly, letting her fall to the mats, on her butt first before her frail form then collapsed onto her back.

Panting, Mio could only give the towering blonde a submissive gaze, her cheeks blushing. Amy's expression hinted that the girl had something devious in her mind, but she was powerless to stop her, unable to do much but brace herself for what's going to happen to her. And yet, guessing what Amy was going to do her somehow kept her excitement stirred...

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed May 16, 2018 2:18 am

"You remain a complete little thing out of there league in this match. And yet you wouldnt want to be anywhere else now would you?" Amy said moving to grab the girl and pull her up and between her legs, holding her there for a few seconds before she would lift her into a piledriver position. Holding her there for a second before suddenly she lowered her legs and started to actually lick the smaller girls sex.

Her grip on Mio tightened but she didnt drop her yet, intending to lick and play with the girls sex for as long as she wanted too, content to keep her in her arms until it was convenient to her as Chelsea watched the odd move play out from the blonde as she played around with the beaten girl.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Wed May 16, 2018 5:13 am

Mio's submissive gaze pretty much told Amy her feelings to her taunting, as she didn't really try to make a getaway from the taller girl. Not that it'd make too much difference as the blonde then grabbed and pulled her up, holding her in the piledriver position for a while but not dropping her just yet.

"Aahmm..." she moaned when Amy's tongue lapping on her sex, her lithe form wriggled cutely in the girl's hold from the sensation. "Mmmh..."

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed May 23, 2018 2:44 am

Amy kept her prey up in the air, wanting to make her climax from this position before putting her down with a piledriver. Which was easier said then done as her foe offered next to no resistance to what she was doing. In fact she seemed to be enjoying it outright as usually as Amy invaded her sex trying to force her to climax so Amy could drop her down.

Mio started to wiggle around so the blonde just tightened her grip making sure that no matter what Mio remained secured in her grasp and completely submissive to her. Amy was going to make sure Mio knew she couldn't resist even if she wanted too.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Wed May 23, 2018 4:33 am

Mio's moaning growing louder as her arousal level peaking up again, driven towards the edge by Amy's expert tongue work. The pressure around her trapped form increased as the blonde securing her hold, leaving her little room to even squirm around. She was completely helpless in Amy's hands and it's only turning her on further. At this rate, another orgasm surely wouldn't take too long to arrive.

"Ooohh... uaaaa... aaahnn...! S-so g-goood...!"

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:21 pm

Amy had no prior experience to anything like this before AFW but since it came with the territory she found herself to be a very fast learner. Making girls squirm through a mix of aggression and pleasure and Mio was soon finding herself being another victim of. Her tounge forcing her to get excited as she felt the girls build up but didnt stop or relent in anyway. In fact knowing it was close would encourage her to keep going smelling blood in the water and pouncing on it. A smile could be seen on her assuming it can count as one with her tounge pressing into Mio's sex like it was.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next