Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 113 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 110 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, SigmaMorgan, SimplyMoon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Octagon Hell - MIO vs Amy Evans and Chelsea Loski

2 posters

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

Octagon Hell - MIO vs Amy Evans and Chelsea Loski - Page 6 Empty Re: Octagon Hell - MIO vs Amy Evans and Chelsea Loski

Post by Nelv Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:15 am

"Nnggh...!" Mio bucked slightly and groaned into Amy's chest as the girl tried to stop her squirming by punching her side. That seemed to do the job as the raven haired petite's struggle began to cease, most likely from the increasing deprivation of air as well. Soon enough, she'd start to limp more and more, her mumbling protests eventually grew quiet as her consciousness drifting away to the point of passing out...

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Octagon Hell - MIO vs Amy Evans and Chelsea Loski - Page 6 Empty Re: Octagon Hell - MIO vs Amy Evans and Chelsea Loski

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:13 am

As Mio's frantic fighting became les so Amy felt secure in her already sure fire tactic, watching Mio pass out under her chest of all things makes her wonder how fast she would have gone to a face sit. Oh well they had time to answer that little question with this stipulation Mio wasn't going anywhere until they wanted her to. And they could do a lot before they were bored.

Humming to herself for a second more she would wait and then get off Mio to check and see if she was out and let the ref check for herself if that counted. If it did that was another fall to them. if not she would just have to knock Mio out eventually. Besides once they finished here they would really start on the fun part.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:03 am

Mio was unconscious after Amy smothered her to that point, her arm just drop limp as the ref checked her. Apart from that, she seemed to be in a relatively fine state. Without much delay, the official would then announce that Amy had scored another point, which would allow her and Chelsea to have their penalty session on their opponent...

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:22 pm

With Mio out of commission Amy stood up and looked at Chelsea gesturing for her to come in after the bell rang and the girl complied. The blonde moved over to the girl and smirked as she held her opponents face before pulling her up to her put and slapping her face to try and wake her up.

"Come on don't keep me waiting we have more to do!" Amy said as Chelsea moved and placed her knee against the girls crotch. rubbing it teasingly through her shorts. "This ought to wake her up."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:43 am

"Nnngg..." Mio grunted as she regained consciousness, looking quite groggy after being knocked out cold. "Uuhh... mmhhh..." she moaned a bit as well as she felt something was rubbing her crotch, then gasped as she saw both Amy and Chelsea already surrounding her. "Aaahn... uhm..." the raven haired girl didn't seem to know what to say, just wriggling around a little and moaning from the sensation caused by Chelsea's knee between her legs.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:39 pm

"See..she's very much awake now. Hello Mio you ready for more?" Chelsea didnt stop rubbing against her sex as her hand went to the girls chest and actually started to remove her top. "Something tells me you wont need that for much in this match. Your practically moaning for us to take it off anyway." She mocked as she leaned in and brought her lips to Mio' chest.

Amy Kept the girls arms restrained as she watched Amy have her fun. With the girl obviously too weak to fight one of them the time to start really bringing her to the point of sexual exhaustion would begin now. "You really aren't going to be much a problem aren't you?" She smirked as she nudged her head against Mio's
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:22 pm

Mio put no resistance as Chelsea removed her top to expose her top half, the girl's leg between her own as well as the lips on her chest made her busy moaning instead. Her lithe form wriggled between her captors, her head rolled slightly, almost resting on Amy's shoulder, her cheeks blushing from the teasing, both verbally and physically.

"Ahm... uh... n-no..." she responded to the blonde, a little embarrassed yet feeling quite excited from her own helplessness as well.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:06 am

"That's what i thought little girl" Amy said loosening her grip on Mio as she brought her down to the floor with Chelsea promptly kept on tacking the pressure, making sure her knee still had some room to push as Amy and Chelsea had Mio pinned to the floor as Amy kept her arms down and Amy kept playing with her.

Amy decided to keep things up on her end as she leaned down and started to suck on Mio' chest while Chelsea giggled at the girls misfortune...or rather fortune considering how she was acting.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:55 am

Mio was brought down to the mats where Amy would then pin her arms while Chelsea keep teasing her nether region. She barely resisted, wriggling cutely under the two girls and moaning, perhaps no longer thinking about the match for now.

"Aahmm..." she let out as Amy sucked on her perky breast, her body turning hotter and more bothered with each passing seconds in her opponents' hands.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:30 am

As both girls had the helpless Mio under them and working on her in there own ways, Chelsea with her knees and Amy with her lips, Mio couldn't do much by meekly try and resist while the two kept her moving. Chelsea sped things up as her hands went down across Mio's legs

Amy sucked on the girls chest while her hands kept the smaller girls hands pinned before suddenly she and Chelsea pulled away. The blonde gave Mio a condescending pat to the cheek as the two deliberately stopped messing with her knowing that was going to mess with her head even more.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next