by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 8:53 am

Who is online?
In total there are 136 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 134 Guests :: 3 Bots

Chaos, hunter of speed

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Yukiko Kuzuryuu vs. Chelsea Loski

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Yukiko Kuzuryuu vs. Chelsea Loski Empty Yukiko Kuzuryuu vs. Chelsea Loski

Post by k0hryuu Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:55 am

Yukiko Kuzuryuu vs. Chelsea Loski
Standard Match
Victory via Pinfall, Submission, or K.O.

Adjusting her sky blue bikini, Yukiko took in a deep breath, trying to calm her nerves. It was just a normal match against a rookie, but after the high-stakes Tag-team Title Match at Avalanche, followed later by her sudden run-in and street fight with her hated nemesis, Alicia, it'd been quite a while since she had a nice, fun fight. Even though she had come out on top in the end both of those times, victory had come at great personal cost (her poor crotch). Alicia, in particular, had gone very wild on her, and some of the bruising down below still persisted, just barely covered by her skimpy bikini bottoms. The absolute last thing Yukiko wanted to fight right now was another dirty bitch.

"Don't worry, Yukiko-senpai, if she pulls anything we'll come out and kick the shit outta her!" Maddie piped up, giving Yukiko a soft pat on the back.

"Just don't get carried away~" her friend and partner, Akiko added in teasingly, hoping to try and lighten the mood.

Indeed, having her two closest friends there helped ease Yukiko's mind quite a bit, reminding her of some of the enjoyable brawls they got involved with back in their street gang days. "Ha. Don't worry about me, Ma-chan, Akiko-san. There's no way she can be worse than that cuntbag." she smirked, in spite of having referenced Alicia.

--

Yukiko's cute-sounding J-Pop theme burst forth from the speakers, heralding her entrance onto the ramp. Smiling happily, the blue-haired girl waved around to the cheering audience while making her way down to the ring. Getting caught up in the moment, her worries quickly faded away, feeling pumped up as she slid into the ring, striking a dramatic pose just as her music died down.

Making her way over to her corner from there, Yukiko eagerly began stretching while she waited to see what kind of girl she'd be up against.

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Yukiko Kuzuryuu vs. Chelsea Loski Empty Re: Yukiko Kuzuryuu vs. Chelsea Loski

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:19 am

Chelsea was ecstatic when she heard she was finally getting her debut match, having heard nothing since she'd been signed part of her actually worried they just forgotten about her. Although the other part was more rational, pointing out the slow times of her career where she'd get one or two matches a month in the smaller circuit but that was about to change, she'd finally get her chance to shine on easily the biggest stage she'd been on so far.

Getting the approval to proceed Chelsea gave herself one last look in the mirror, her modified version of her favorite casual wear, but modified with a smaller shirt that fit more like a top covering her chest and baring her belly to the word as well as shorts under a smaller skirt. With one last breath before heading out, her music had started playing before she appeared.

Spoiler:

Chelsea appeared on the stage and raised her hands to a few cheers, most didn't know what to make if her but they mopust have been impressed, or thought she just looked hot, whatever suited them was fine. She took a slow strut down to the ring smile and waving to the fans as she did so, it was always good to make a nice first impression, at least she believed that. Once she got near the ring she noticed her opponent for the first time. She looked nice and Chelsea could have sworn she'd seen her before. Nevertheless she want here to wonder anout that and enters the ring stretching in her own corner before addressing her. "Well you look like fun, Names Chelsea and I thank you for being my first opponent, otherwise I'd still be in my hotel room getting lazy." she joked to try and get her talking, wanting to see what her opponent was like.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:37 am

Yukiko watched as Chelsea made her entrance, hoping to try and size her up. The redhead was cute for sure, and definitely acted friendly towards the crowds, but of course that didn't automatically mean she wasn't a bitch quite yet. The blue-haired girl remained on guard, but still put up a civil smile as Chelsea grew close.

"Hey there, I'm Yukiko." she responded in a friendly manner. So far so good. By this point, she was probably in clear, though. "I hope you didn't get too lazy, because I was looking forward to a good fight!"

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:48 am

Chelsea's eyes lit up in recognition at her name "Yukiko Kuzuryuu, the tag champ!? That's where I remember you from I saw your match against the Morrigan! I was in the arena for it." Chelsea jumped up and down a bit, playing up a fan girl attitude. She was genuinely surprised and excited but not to the levels she was projecting. "How did I not recognize you? This is awesom I get my debut against a champion!" Chelsea stopped jumping as she heard the rest of her opponents statement and let out a nervous laugh. "Oh heavens no, as soon as I heard about my match I made sure I was ready, I guarantee I won't waste your time." This could actually prove helpful, she had a bad reputation as a person outside of here but she did come to reinvent herself, maybe staying friendly with her could do that, she could gain some popularity and recognition by winning the match, he'll putting on a good show would accomplish that.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:19 am

Yukiko was quite taken aback by Chelsea's reaction. It was no surprise her name was pretty well known by this point, but that was the very first time she got something like that! "A-ah... right, then..." she stammered out, as her face blushed brightly. Not even Maddie had acted that fangirl-ish to her before. Well, not to her face at least.

Quickly trying to shake it off, the blue-haired girl suddenly felt some pressure to try and remain cool in this situation. "That's... That's good! I'm looking forward to seeing what you got, Chelsea!"

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:29 am

Chelsea inwardly smirked that she caught her off guard and got her blushing. It might make her liable to be caught off guard or lose focus, in which case she could get an easy win over a champ. Or it could inspire her to try harder in which she'd get a good match that would show off her skills and maybe impress some people or even the Yukiko herself.

Oh don't worry I fully intend to show you, don't expect me to hold back at all. I've been waiting two weeks to get into action and I'm going all out." Chelsea said as ,over to the center of the ring to as the bell was ring to begin the match.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:57 am

Yukiko allowed herself a smile in response to Chelsea's confidence. This seemed like the kind of brawl she had joined the AFW for in the first place. Not the dirty, vengeful battles that always took a toll on her tender parts. Considering how long Akiko and her had been around, it was kind of alarming how they never really made any new friends...

"You're shouldn't be holding back if you wanna win in the first place!" Yukiko grinned, mere moments before the bell rang. Quickly falling into her fighting stance, she watched and waited for Chelsea to make the first move.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:57 pm

Chelsea smirked and and shrugged. "got me there." she merely said as she bean circling her opponent and closing in on her, she knew, or at least had an idea of the moves she would do but her advantage was that Yukiko had none on her. She could go all out and maybe secure a win if she catches her of fun hard but that might show her entire hand, better to take it slow.

"Alright here I come." Chelsea moved in and prepared to strike. Her first attack in mind she raised her hand and looked ready to go for a right hook. But as she swung she stopped herself and instead threw her knee up and aimed for Yukiko's belly to try and win the champ first.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:06 am

Readying herself, Yukiko instinctively threw up her arms to block Chelsea's punch, only to fall for the feint and take a knee to her stomach. "Oooomph...!" the blue-haired girl gasped out, staggering back a few steps while holding her gut.

"Hah, not bad..." Yukiko smirked, before suddenly lashing out with a roundhouse kick aimed at Chelsea's side.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:15 am

Chelsea's feint worked and her knee hit its marks as Yukiko was sent back in pain. 'First blood goes to me' she thought and even Yukiko complimented the move. Of course she wasn't about to just stop there and Chelsea moved in ready to continue with another punch.

However Yukiko was faster on the exchange as she performed a roundhouse kick that Chelsea practically walked into, and in her current state could only take the blow that hit her side. "Nghh." Chlsea jumped away holding her side before looking back up at her opponent. "Guess I kinda sled for that by running in like an idiot didn't I?"
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next