by rhooney Today at 2:53 pm

» gras bestellen
by rhooney Today at 2:51 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Octagon Hell - MIO vs Amy Evans and Chelsea Loski

2 posters

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

Octagon Hell - MIO vs Amy Evans and Chelsea Loski - Page 8 Empty Re: Octagon Hell - MIO vs Amy Evans and Chelsea Loski

Post by Nelv Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:33 am

"Ack...!" Mio groaned as she felt Chelsea's legs trapped her head and began to squeeze it, her hands tried to pry them apart but to no avail. "Augh... uggh..."

Then she felt the redhead's hand tracing her lithe figure, all the way down to her sex and start rubbing it, causing her body to wriggle cutely on the mat. "Uunnhh..." she sighed, her effort to fight Chelsea's hold weakening even faster thanks to the distraction.

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Octagon Hell - MIO vs Amy Evans and Chelsea Loski - Page 8 Empty Re: Octagon Hell - MIO vs Amy Evans and Chelsea Loski

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:04 am

Playing with the already submissive girl in ways she knew the girl had no chance in fighting back on were paramount o how Chelsea handles business. Taking full advantage of her ability to tease the girl while causing her to choke she figured she would keep the hold up a little while longer to really emphasis her control.

"Come on Mio. You cant really be back to being defeated this quickly. Is little old me too much for you to handle?" Chelsea asked with another taunt as she twisted her legs and tried to press her fingers deeper in the girls sex.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:13 am

Despite Chelsea taunting her, there's not much Mio could do in her current state, her lithe form just writhing helplessly in the hold. "Urrgg..." the twisting by Chelsea made her grunt, and yet as the redhead pushed her fingers deeper inside her she moaned as well.

"Nnnghh..."

She was truly puty in the girl's hand as it was! Her submissive side was loving how Chelsea making her felt so helpless, and the more it grew, the more resigned she was to her fate as the redhead's plaything.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:09 am

It became pretty clear Chelsea was working the fight out of Mio though she didnt stop, Afterall this was part of the match and since she was using her legs to hold her down and wear her out she was starting to rile her up with her fingers as Mio could nothing but groan in mock protest while she slowly reached a climax.

"Well by the looks of things it appears you can. Oh well guess i should finish it. Would be rude to leave you hanging." She said giggling as she tried to move her fingers around and continue to tease her sex as Mio started to flater more and more.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:22 am

"Ahhmm... y-yess..." Mio moaned as she heard what Chelsea said, as if she's pleading to the girl to finish her off. Her arousal only rising with the redhead stimulating her some more, her body writhing helplessly on the mat. She moaned some more, caring for nothing else but the mixture of discomfort and pleasure Chelsea was giving her at the same time, being pushed closer and closer to her limit. "Ooohh... ahhmm... I'm..."

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:30 pm

With Mio virtually beaten into submission and too weak to even deny she was Chelsea was trying to move and attempting to grab her breast and caress it as she kept working Mio's sex seeing the little girl writhe in front of her as Chelsea knew how much she was enjoying it. A smile on her face as she attempted to let the girl have the moment she had cherished for a bit.

"Come on Mio you look so beat just let it all out for us sweetie." She said tightening on the scissor hold as she moved her fingers around, teasing Mio's sex completely as she watched the girl slowly reach her arousal.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:11 pm

"Hnngg...!" Mio groaned as the scissorhold was tightened by Chelsea, who kept fingering her instead of pulling away this time, urging her to cum. "Haaaaa... I'm... aaaahhn...!" the raven haired girl cried as she tensed up, her body then writhed around as her womanhood spasmed.

"Oooohh..." she moaned, her juices flowing out to coat Chelsea's fingers, some of it formed a small puddle on the mat as well. Her lower half rocking back and forth slightly, humping the redhead's hand until her orgasm subsided, her lithe form then limping off in the hold as she gasped and panted. "Ooohh... g-gawd..."

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:14 am

Chelsea worked the girl so well it wasnt a surprise she couldn't hold out anymore. Climaxing in front of the cheering crowd as her little form was squeezed and teased with Chelsea all the happier for it as she rolled up and looked at the cute girl in question. The smile on her face as she patted Mio's chest with the hand she had been using to mess with her just a fee seconds ago.

"See? Its so much better to let things happen for you isn't it. How your still awake is a shock to me." She said before leaning down and pressing her lips to the girls and giving her a big kiss before pulling away. "Someone must really want it.."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:44 am

"Fweehh... uuhh..." Mio panted heavily after that powerful and draining climax, her eyes rolled as she gazed at Chelsea with a stupid expression. The kissing that followed after made her moaned into the redhead's lips, and once the girl pulled away again, she was left in an even more docile state.

However, after being teased over and over for quite a while, her body was now craving for more. Despite just having a big orgasm, it didn't feel like it was enough to satisfy all the frustration built up from before!

"Aahm... m-more..." she babbled somewhat unwittingly, blushing deep as she gave Chelsea a pleading look. "P-please... g-give m-more..." her voice was almost like whispering, most likely only audible to the redhead who's close to her at the moment.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:41 am

"Well look whos all horny and ready to continue. Is that why your still up? Yo want more. Well dont be so quiet about it. Afterall im sure you want my friend too. Isnt that right Mio?" Cheea said grabbing Mio's face and making her look at Amy in the corner still her hand rubbing Mio's cute body.

"Go on sweetie let her know...and loud enough that she can hear your lovely voice." Chelsea said smirking as she leaned in and kissed her cheek while still teasing her body all while making sure she count look away from Amy until she said what Chelsea told her to say.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next