Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 68 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 67 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Octagon Hell - MIO vs Amy Evans and Chelsea Loski

2 posters

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Octagon Hell - MIO vs Amy Evans and Chelsea Loski - Page 11 Empty Re: Octagon Hell - MIO vs Amy Evans and Chelsea Loski

Post by Nelv Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:40 am

Mio was left gasping and panting after Amy and Chelsea let her go, somewhat confused about what's happening. The blonde then grabbed her arms while the redhead went to her breasts, sucking them to make the lithe girl wriggled cutely in their hands. "Ooohh... aahhm..." she moaned, seemingly forgetting about the match completely at the moment.

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Octagon Hell - MIO vs Amy Evans and Chelsea Loski - Page 11 Empty Re: Octagon Hell - MIO vs Amy Evans and Chelsea Loski

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:43 am

Amy laughed at the sounds little Mio made. "Someones loving it a bit too much isn't she?" Amy said looking at Chelsea's work but th redhead didn't stop yet instead picking up speed before letting go with an audible pop as she let her nipple go. All smiles after the fact.

"Oh I'd say she's enjoying it as much as she needs to. Afterall if she wasn't this match is pointless." she said backing up as the time together was halted once more though in Mio's state it wasn't like she would be gone for very long before she was right back in the swing of things.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:56 am

"Ahh...!" Mio twitched as Chelsea pulled away from her breast, once again stopping her stimulation to leave her wanting more. The raven haired girl wriggled in Amy's hold, slowly returning to earth after being brought to the heights of pleasure by the two. Even if she now understood how things worked, it still left her quite frustrated all the same. "Uuhh..."

As long as Amy was still holding her, though, she'd be quite content to regain some breath, while resting herself a bit against the blonde for what little comfort she could get for the time being. It's as if she had grown quite addicted to the way they toyed around with her.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:37 pm

With any pretense that this was a match gone with Mio too weak and too submissive to do anything besides what Amy and Chelsea command Amy shoved her back into her back and laid on top of her knowing she wouldn't be trying to kick out anytime soon.

Instead as the ref went to count the pinfall Amy started kissing Mio's down frame, forcing her will on the smaller girl as she dominated the kiss completely.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:39 am

Shoved onto her back again, Mio was then pinned by Amy, who'd start kissing her to further emphasize her domination over her. She was too weak physically and mentally to even think of resisting the taller girl, and so the raven haired beauty could only mumble submissively into the kiss. Everything else didn't seem to matter to her at the moment, not even the voice of the referee counting the pinfall.

"Mmmm... mmm..."

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:24 am

As Amy figured pinning Mio was child's play, the girl was literal putty she could mold anywhich way she pleased. Breaking the kiss as she and Chelsea were given there freedom Amy pointed her fingers at Chelsea like it was a signal and the redhead nodded. No words needed to be said as the two friends closed around there victim.

Like a shark Chelsea pounced first bringing her head down and trapping Mio in the kiss while Amy went lower her head and tounge going to play with her foes sex. The two women's hands moved all around the victim as if exploringher in there mural attack on her body as she relished seeing Mio being so helpless to stop them.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:38 am

Mio was left panting after Amy broke the kiss, but she barely got a respite as Chelsea would then replaced her friend's lips with hers, sealing another kiss with her. "Mmmm..."

Meanwhile Amy decided to feast her lips on something else and began to lick her womanhood, making Mio moaned into Chelsea's lips while her lower half wriggling in delight almost like a puppy shaking its tail. The hands of the two women running all over her body further excited her, turning her hot and bothered in almost no time.

"Mmmmhnn..."

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:36 am

Mio didn't make much movement or slotted any feeble resistance anymore. Her continued servitude to them was clear and Chelsea made sure to savor the utter submission in her kiss as May eagerly forced it out of her through her sex. Both of them controlling the situations they were in.

Chelsea turned her head and sought to dominate the kiss completely while Amy pumped her tounge in and around trying to get Mio to climax as soon as possible before they had to stop. The girl was completely at there mercy and they were going to wring her dry of any pleasure she had to offer.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:56 am

Before long Mio's excitement rising up again, being dominated by Chelsea's kiss while Amy relentlessly licking her wet and sensitive sex had quickly brought her to the edge once more. She started rocking her hips back and forth, humping on the blonde's lips slightly, her eyes rolled as her expression turning silly from the stimulations. "Mmmpph... mmmhh...!"

Soon enough she began to tense up, her body approaching another climax. She began to squirm cutely, her gaze towards Chelsea was a submissive one as she let out moan after moans into the girl's lips. Her body eventually spasmed as her juices flowing out into Amy's mouth, her hips rocking itself a bit faster while she let out a muffled cry into the kiss. "Mmmmhhmmm...!" She continued to hump the blonde's tongue for a bit until her orgasm subsided, and limping in their holds afterwards, her breathing heavy. "Nnnghh..."

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:25 am

With there quick working mouths did the trick Mio came shortly afterwards showing her submissive side to them as she came, helpless and clearly wanting to do that for so long. Of course she didn't look just finished yet so as they backed off to let her breathe but only s Chelsea could grab her and pull her up to a seated position.

"Well don't you feel lucky? You must be on cloud 9 right now." she said enthusiastically pushing her close to them as she let her face rest near her breasts. Giving Mio a break but riling her up all the same.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next