Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 116 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 116 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Match request

Tue Sep 10, 2024 1:09 am by Nurin

Hai saya Nurin and I wish to have my first match here you can pick any of my girls (if you pick one of the hellhounds it will either be handicap or tag) for a match
https://www.afwrpg.com/t23085-nurin-s-girls#582172

Comments: 0

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Mixed Match

Sat Jun 08, 2024 6:16 am by jdo_sss

Looking for an mixed match on this forum looking for my character mostly be smothered and dominated though you can message me here or on discord lilpeep44_6

NitroVitro- the display name on discord message me if interested

Octagon Hell - MIO vs Amy Evans and Chelsea Loski

2 posters

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Octagon Hell - MIO vs Amy Evans and Chelsea Loski - Page 13 Empty Re: Octagon Hell - MIO vs Amy Evans and Chelsea Loski

Post by Nelv Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:20 am

Mio groaned and panted in exhaustion after Chelsea released her, writhing from pain and frustration as she couldn't reach a climax. Her body seemingly reaching its limits even if her mind still wanted more. She saw Amy approaching her, but there's nothing she could do in her condition, so she braced herself for what's coming... which turned out to be a smack in her butt.

"Kyaah...!" the raven haired girl cried and bucked slightly, her lower half wiggled a bit after the slap.

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Octagon Hell - MIO vs Amy Evans and Chelsea Loski - Page 13 Empty Re: Octagon Hell - MIO vs Amy Evans and Chelsea Loski

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:25 am

Seeing Mio wiggle helplessly on the floor Amy smirked before grabbing around her waist and trying to force her up to her feet her hand still around her waist. Chelsea grabbed Mio's chin and made the girl look at her as she started to speak.

"Im almost annoyed they put us both together like this. afterall breaking you and turning you into such a little sub would be so much fun on my own. Though I'm sure you'd agree right?" Chelsea said kissing Mio's forehead.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:49 am

"Uuhh..." Mio blushed as she's held up by Amy while Chelsea put her hand on her chin and looked at her submissive gaze. "B-but... t-the more... the merrier...?" she glanced away for a second, blushing, then twitched a little as her forehead was kissed.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:21 am

"Easy for you to say. Your the one who gets all of this." Chelsea directed to the rest of her body before her hands slid down and started to tease the area around Mio's sex. Trying to mess with the smaller girl more and more while she had the chance. Having her fun with the women while the opportunity was there.

"Oh she doesn't care. She's just happy to be flattened and fucked as much as she is." Amy mocked shaking the women in her grip a little while she had her trapped.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:13 am

"Hyii~" Mio bucked herself slightly as Amy shaking her around while Chelsea teasing her sex again, her body shuddering from the sensations that's already beyond addiction at this point. "Uuaah..." the raven haired girl moaned and wriggled in her captors' hold, not denying a single word Amy said.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:20 pm

Either Mio was accepting her position or simply couldn't speak through the peer pleasure she was enduring. Regardless Chelsea was not one to let up either way as she continued to mess with Mio's receiving body. Actually dropping down so that she could use her tounge to rile Mio up and while Amy pulled back on Mio's arms stretching her out and forcing her to bend a little more to make it easier on her friend.

"Seems Mio here is having too much fun to speak. Afraid we might get rough if you talk? Course you probably like it that way." Amy continued to talk as as Chelsea stroked Mio's pussy with her tounge using what little time they had left to humiliate her more and more.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:03 am

"Haaannh..." with Chelsea continued to assault her sex with her tongue, Mio remained a wriggling and moaning mess in Amy's hold, barely able to even think anymore at this point. "B-buutt.. it... f-feellls... s-soo g-gooood..." she let out between her panting, her head slightly rested on the blonde's shoulder as her lithe form was bent slightly.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:24 pm

"Of course it feels good sweetie, its us doing it." Amy said feeling Chelsea play with Mio some more until it was time to let her go, which she did and rolled out of the ring while Chelsea suddenly stood up. Acting quick she grabbed the still stunned Mio and pulled her up and into a pildedriver position before lowering her head and going right back to work on her sex.

Keeping her suspended upside down like this have Chelsea all the freedom in the world to pull her back to the center as her tounge dominated Mio's sex and she squeezed the women's side as she held her close for good measure so she wouldn't slip out while she did this.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:48 pm

Amy eventually let Mio go, but Chelsea quickly shifted her up a bit so that she'd be held upside down in the piledriver position. The raven haired girl squirmed a little, mostly reacting from the stimulation on her sex rather than an actual struggle. "Aaahm.. y-yeeshh... uaahh...!!"

Her womanhood no longer feeling the occasional sting anymore despite being pretty sensitive from all the orgasms she had tonight. It's as if parts of it had became numb from the constant teasing.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:44 am

The redhead persisted feeling like Mio's body was reacting less and less to what she was doing, though she. Rushed that off to mere exhaustion, with his much she had been toyed with today giving in and feeling weak and numb was bound to happen eventually, and the redhead was all too keen to bring about her final fall and see just how far she could be brought to the brink.

Holding her tight she brought her head in closer and started to have he tounge go deeper and faster wanting to force every last bit of pleasure she could out of MIO before the small girl was finished.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next