Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 64 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 63 Guests :: 3 Bots

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Octagon Hell - MIO vs Amy Evans and Chelsea Loski

2 posters

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Octagon Hell - MIO vs Amy Evans and Chelsea Loski - Page 14 Empty Re: Octagon Hell - MIO vs Amy Evans and Chelsea Loski

Post by Nelv Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:56 am

Mio was barely resisting to anything Chelsea did to her, and soon enough she's brought to another ecstatic peak. "H-haaaa... oohh...!!" the raven haired girl bucked her hips a few times, her juices, whatever left of them, soon flowed into the redhead's mouth. There's barely anything coming out at this point to further proof her exhausted state. "Uguu..."

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Octagon Hell - MIO vs Amy Evans and Chelsea Loski - Page 14 Empty Re: Octagon Hell - MIO vs Amy Evans and Chelsea Loski

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:19 am

Once again Chelsea got Mio to come though it was less explosive then others and in general was rather weak, this was all she needed to see to know how weak Mio had become. And now that she had done it Chelsea then dropped her with the pile driver.

Well that was fun now that we’re grttijg to the end I’m not sure I can go to hard, less I break you too early.” Chelsea said her hand patting Mio’s small chest while Amy came in wondering if Mio could even think straight.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:32 am

There was a thud on the mat as Mio was dropped in the piledriver, the raven haired girl's body then laid on her back, barely moving safe for her chest rising up and down. She's still conscious but just barely as it was. Her body felt like lead and her mind blank, her form almost looked like a broken doll. The ref kinda wanted to check on her but Chelsea and Amy seemingly still eager to continue.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:57 am

And continue they did. Without much need to think of how to proceed Amy and Chelsea started to circle there prey while watching what to do. Chelsea grabbed her arms and and Amy grabbed her legs and the two lifted her up in the air holding her there, Amy brought her legs up to her shoulder while Chelsea leaned down while she held her to bring her face to Mio’s cheek. Amy did the same but put her face in between her legs.

Working on Mio’s trapped body the two were trapping her in between them once more while they started to work on her again Amy forcing her tounge into her sex while Chelsea missed her face over and over again.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:25 pm

"Aaahmm..." Mio could only moan weakly as Amy began to tease her sex again while Chelsea peppering her face with kisses. She squirmed a little from the mixed sensations on her womanhood, but barely causing any problem for the two girl in her current state. Her mind was already overwhelmed by pleasure and her body was pretty spent it's quite a miracle she's still conscious at this point...

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:56 am

It emednthe two were mostly playing with her now. Mio has nothing left in the tank aside from her slim grip on conciseness and even then the greedy duo wanted that as well and were convinced they were close to getting it. Seeing as how she had her then and there while keeping it close while teasing her immobile body.

Shes so quiet now...it’s almost cute.” Chelsea said trying to keep her up in the air. A humiliating position for the women but it was what the two desired. Especially Amy who was lapping up Mio for any kind of reaction she wanted. Her tounge trailing as far down as she could.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:15 am

If it wasn't for her moaning and occasional twitching, most people probably would have guessed that Mio was already out of it. At least her arousal still rising even if she barely could take another orgasm. Not that she had any choice now given that Amy and Chelsea were in total control of the match.

"H-haa... aann... fwaaa..."

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:53 am

Mio has to be nearing the end of her climax, she’s starting to twitch and moan a bit more. Though she was out of it still, she was awake and active, she was so numb thanks to all the climaxes and humiliations that she didn’t knows what to do. That didn’t stop them from going without stopping.

Holding her there they started to drag her towards the corner for some uknown reason. As Amy kept her face in Mio’s face her and Chelsea would slowly place her across the top rope of one of the corners to hold her there. Both of them full of malicious intent.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:44 am

Mio felt herself being laid across the top ropes, just barely. Her attention was too focused on her hot and sensitive womanhood that almost making her senses numb after all. Knowing that she couldn't do anything to stop whatever it was the duo had in their minds made her pretty much resigning herself to fate, as she trust them not to go overboard at the very least.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:54 am

With Nelv pretty much on the brink and too sexually exhausted to please with mundane things both girls decided to go a little deeper. Pain didn’t seem to register that much unless it was extreme and the same for anything arrousing in general. She was just too exhausted. But surely a double attack might do the trick.

Amy would go on the outside and Chelsea would stay in the ring as they surrounded there trapped pray. Both girls would try and slowly bring there fingers into Mio’s pussy before they also both came down and started to suck on one of her nipples each. Targeting her breasts with such ferocity that they hoped they could get one last good reaction out of her.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next